Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 91
Check in: 28.03.12
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Android 4 �� �������� WI-FI download

HTC Sensation XE
OS and firmware:Android 4.0.3

Description of the problem:
Good afternoon friends. Yesterday, finally, I waited for the long-awaited update to Andryushka 4. This joy was overshadowed by the fact that after the update Wi-FI stopped working. There are several types of situations:

1. Turned on, finds the network but does not cling to the network. Writes "OUTSIDE RANGE"
2. Generally can not turn on and does not find the network. When turned on, it hangs blankly until you turn it off. When you try to re-enable the "full VISYAK" until you overload the body.

WI-FI distributes a modem clinging in the same room, that is, the distance to the modem is a maximum of 5 meters without obstacles. Before the upgrade, there was no such problem, everything worked for Hurray.

HELP ME FRIENDS. What do I do not mind. The variant with "HARD RESET" is unlikely to be here, maybe they have added something to Andryushka’s setting 4.
I really need WI-FI on my body, I really hope for your help. Thank you in advance.
M
Dear users!
Since this topic is devoted exclusively to issues related to problems with Wi-Fi after upgrading the firmware to ICS, please do not turn the topic into a discussion of everything and everything related to the new firmware, and also refrain from writing messages that do not carry the semantic load and are aimed only at to let us know how you are unhappy with the operation of the device on the new firmware.
In the future, offtopic and flooding will entail RO. Without additional warnings and persuasion.

Post has been editeddva974 - 18.01.16, 23:54
Reason for editing: Edit
Jaks
Message#22
02.04.12, 16:22
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 04.10.11
HTC One (M8) Dual Sim

also the same situation wai fay no HTc sensation xe 4.0.3
Mtsv
Message#23
02.04.12, 19:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 23.12.11

I just received a response from HTC about this problem (I left a message on the support page), people apparently do not particularly soar and recommend a hard reset. But this is a clear tupnyak reset the phone because of the buggy firmware. I will wait for the appearance of other options. Unsubscribe someone, are we the only ones with such a problem, or does everyone who has this version have such a problem?
max2327
Message#24
02.04.12, 19:25
Carpe diem ...
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3476
Check in: 07.01.10
Google Nexus 6

Mtsv,
unsubscribe only that there is a problem - not necessarily. Quite the contrary.
In subject
HTC Sensation / Sensation XE - Discussion There is a corresponding survey. Anyone wishing to unsubscribe about the presence / absence of problems with wi-fi can do this by voting.
M
Messages in this thread, the content of which boils down solely to the fact that such a problem exists or not, will be regarded as a flood, with all that follows.

Post has been editedmax2327 - 02.04.12, 19:26

--------------------
"If you have enthusiasm, you can do anything, anything. Enthusiasm is the basis of any progress ..." (Henry Ford)
MMVC
Message#25
03.04.12, 18:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 01.11.10
HTC Sensation

Received an official response from HTC about this update and how to return Wi-Fi after installing it

Here he is:
"Unfortunately, you need to reset to factory settings: ALL your personal data and settings, as well as some of the programs you installed that are on the phone’s memory (not the SD card) will be lost. Make sure you back up the data and files that want to save.
When the phone is off, press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then
briefly press the POWER button.
Wait until the screen appears with three Android images, then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
Press the VOLUME DOWN button to select CLEAR MEMORY, then press the button
NUTRITION.
Press the VOLUME UP button to begin resetting. "
Respectfully,
Daria
HTC
Now here I sit and think to install it or not?
p006
Message#26
03.04.12, 21:01
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 02.04.12
HTC Sensation

I heard resetting does not help
asn83
Message#27
03.04.12, 23:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 189
Check in: 23.11.10
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE

Hello. I waited for 4.0.3, updated, wi-fi was, after I made a hardware, and all Wi-Fi was gone. Sees the point, but can not connect. Body Asian, super LED, Super Mead. I didn’t want to be updated before getting a super mida ... I scratch my turnip, roll back or wait for an update ....

--------------------
Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3/32, MXIII-G 2/16, Mi5 Pro Ceramic black, Galaxy TabPro 8.4 LTE / RT-AC66U_B1
viliol
Message#28
04.04.12, 06:01
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 26.02.06

It is better not to hurry, how many of us have already accumulated, and there is no solution so far from either the craftsmen or the company. All solutions that are on this number in the internet do not help. So, just waiting
KonstantinGW
Message#29
04.04.12, 06:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 214
Check in: 06.03.12

Problems in raw firmware, wait, finish

Post has been editedKonstantinGW - 04.04.12, 06:08

--------------------
dreadlok1987
Message#30
04.04.12, 08:57
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 04.04.12

There was a similar problem, BUT, after updating to a new Android, the waffle regularly worked for about a week. Neither hardreset did anything else with the device. Yesterday I discovered that Wi-Fi does not want to work anymore, symptoms are like everyone else here.
bkabiev
Message#31
04.04.12, 17:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 24.11.11
HTC Desire

Here zhezh did not expect this .... this morning updated: D
because Favla at home did not even suspect about the trawling all day.
In the list with idle wi-fi ....
KonstantinGW
Message#32
04.04.12, 17:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 214
Check in: 06.03.12

Alsuprune
Message#33
04.04.12, 18:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 180
Check in: 27.05.10
HTC One (M8)

Same problem. In technical support today they responded with the following: "we have transferred this question to our engineers and are awaiting a correction." From this we can judge that another update or fix will be released soon.
bkabiev
Message#34
04.04.12, 18:28
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 24.11.11
HTC Desire

I do not know how to roll back and I will not ... but the only plus is that the device has become faster. sens xe
dreadlok1987
Message#35
04.04.12, 19:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 04.04.12

privet12 @ 30.3.2012, 1:48*
Cured !!! Today updated to ICS? lost wi-fi. Rummaged in the internet, in particularhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1563336

Then I downloaded the wifix program via google internet from google play. I went in, put a daw "keep wi-fi", and "oh, a miracle" managed to start the waffle!
Maybe this is a kind of crutches, but it will help to hold out until the release of the official patch.

Thank you, I put the program and it helped me! Wi Fi is back !!! But all the same, of course, the correction of errors from the android would wait !!
_Gorgar_Bazz
Message#36
04.04.12, 20:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 02.07.10
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Samsung Galaxy II
Hardrezet not helped
Long tormented the router (asus wl-500gp v2), works with encryption disabled (WEP Encryption: None)
);
Park A.
Message#37
05.04.12, 11:51
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 03.03.11

no news?
I will soon end traffic on weave)))

I'm from Kazakhstan! It was updated through the air and through the recovery ... at least this way, at least that way, wai wai does not work ... the sid set a_07! s-off
p006
Message#38
05.04.12, 12:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 02.04.12
HTC Sensation

Not yet. I, too, from Kazakhstan, too, traffic ends: '- (
fnduck
Message#39
05.04.12, 12:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 26.03.08
HTC Incredible S

Hello.
I am an engineer of the HTC service center. To solve the problem with wifi after updating Sensation and Sensation XE, we need statistics. If you are ready to participate - send in a personal IMEI, P / N and the firmware version after the update. Of course, only PCT devices are interested. Once enough data has been collected, it will be possible to track down the problem.
Thanks in advance for your help.
a.zinin.v
Message#40
05.04.12, 12:53
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 28.03.12
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

fnduckmaybe you can immediately send a bank card with a pin code?

Post has been editeda.zinin.v - 05.04.12, 12:55
fnduck
Message#41
05.04.12, 13:19
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 26.03.08
HTC Incredible S

a.zinin.v,No, imev and software versions is enough.) what do I get from them? they do not give credit for this data))) I do not insist, your business. Look at your warranty card, there is an official SC - Telemiks. Here I work there. Doubt - in lichku, skin work mail, let's talk;)

20 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19 21:48