> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

ScanMaster Lite | Esud Engine Car Supporting Side Diagnostics OBD LL

Rep: (108)
ScanMaster Lite
version: 4.5

Last update of the program in the header:04.02.2018

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Program for car diagnostics.

Description:
Program for car diagnostics.
APOS BT OBD 327
Elmcanii Bluetooth
Obdlink MX.
Obdlink Bluetooth
ELM327 Bluetooth

While the Light version (beta) is offered - free
Further promises to release the full version (accordingly it will be paid)

I'm not sure that it is all here - but what I found
01) Output of parameters in real time (REAL-TIME POWERTRAIN DATA)
02) output "Saved Parameter Parameters" (Freeze Frame)
03) reading saved fault codes (Read Stored DTC)
04) Erase of fault codes, reset the status of monitors (Clear / Reset Diagnostic Related Information)
05) Output of the monitoring of the oxygen sensor monitoring (02 Monitoring Test Results)
06) Conclusion of monitoring results for non-permanently tested systems (Monitoring Test Results for Non Continuosly Monitored Systems)
07) Conclusion of monitoring results for constantly tested systems (monitoring test for continuosly monitored Systems)
08) Executive Management Management
09) Conclusion of car identification parameters

Android required: 4.0.3+
Russian interface: Unknown

Developer: http://www.wgsoft.de/
Homepage: http://www.wgsoft.de/
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...d=de.wgsoft.scanmaster

Download:
Version; 4.5. Message в„–72, author Gar_Alex

Past versions

Post has been editedvovanKARPO - 04.02.18, 14:27
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (178)
Russian versionAttached fileScanMasterLite_Rus.apk.(340,52 kb)

Rep: (108)
DiME_VeYRoN,
He himself translated? How are the terms?
And I had a FIATECUSCAN (the old version) Russian - so there was such a way: rofl:

dimon1983, Translated myself, the main terms left without translation because so correct :)
Something spied to the special forums for the correct translation.
To install the application, most likely you will have to remove the installed (if it was set), and put that in the post.
There will be no comments from writing, I will correct. :)

Post has been editedDiME_VeYRoN - 27.03.12, 12:28

Rep: (177)
Did not finish, ELM327 v1.4

Rep: (21)
Leno @ 04/02/2012, 18:53*
Did not finish, ELM327 v1.4

I confirm ... does not work with ELM327 bluetooth v1,5 (((: sveta:

Rep: (0)
And they are written on the site what should :)
ELM327 Bluetooth

I think in full, they will prepare

Leno,
Hameleon_CRAZY,
Original also not picked up?

Rep: (10)
Connected C FIAT ALBEA + ELM327 Bluetooth V1.4
But besides the charge of the AcB of useful information.

Rep: (14)
To work and work on the prog, I tried it for five cars, zero emotions adapter 327 (China): Beee:

Rep: (16)
tell me whether it will work on the VAZ 21099 and what kind of on-board computer do I need to buy in order to see the data on the phone?
Does it show consumption? Is the program paid?

Rep: (9)
On the market there is a version of 1.0, but I have no opportunity to check if there is no ELM BTADAPTER). Someone checked for performance with ELM327?

There is already a version with ELM327 bluetooth v1,5

Posted on 12/13/2012, 18:56:

?

Rep: (6)
DiME_VeYRoN, In the market version 1.03 of 09.09.2012. Do not plan to translate? On the offset already a lot of languages ​​stated, only Russian is not. Would offered to develop their services)

Rep: (84)
Collected various programs interacting with OBD-II in one branch -Programs for car owners

Rep: (84)
If the program does not issue any data or refuses to work correctly, we read the information under the spoiler in the subject.Programs for car owners

Rep: (4)
There are few parameters, the schedule does not draw them, although it must. Useless.
So far, Torque has not seen anything.

only sorry that Torque only under android

Rep: (1)
VAZ 21154 11th year with ELM 327 will work?

Rep: (1697)
Friends who will tell you, something quickly the program is looking for and issuing the absence of ECU errors. Compare with the search for errors in Torque. There is at least 10-15 seconds. I have problems with her, constant reconnect and these 10-15 seconds are simply not. And with this program, everything is perfectly condensed, and the functionality is quite enough for me. And I just do not have errors in the ECU and check how the prog really finds no possibility.

Rep: (1697)
I noticed a mistake. The program gives out the on-board network voltage on a muffled 11.7 V, with a running engine running, on the XX 13.5 V, from the load only the radio. Rates exactly 0.9-1.0 V. What is the problem? The error is the program, or the Chinese schedulurial with the adapter? All other parameters seem to correspond to reality, the turnover is certain.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/28/21, 17:15