Rep: (1818)
Asus Eee PC 1025c / 1025ce

Description:
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium or Home;
New Intel Atom processor (Cedar Trail platform);
Exit from sleep mode in just 2 seconds;
Long battery life;
HDMI connector for displaying images on HD-TV;
Recharging mobile devices when the netbook is off.
A photo:
Attached Image
Specifications:
operating system
Windows 7 Home Base
Windows 7 Starter
Express gate
Display
10.1 "LED Backlight WSVGA (1024x600) Screen
CPU
IntelВ® Atom в„ў N2600 (Dual Core; 1.6GHz) Processor
RAM
DDR3, 1 x SO-DIMM, 1GB (Maximum 2GB) * 5
Data store
320GB / 500GB HDD
3GB ASUS Web Storage * 1
Wireless data transmission
WLAN 802.11 b/g/[email protected]*2
Bluetooth V3.0 * 2
Sound
Hi-Definition Audio CODEC
High Quality Speaker
High quality mic
Interface
1 x VGA Connector
2 x USB 2.0 * 3
1 x USB 3.0 * 3
1 x LAN RJ-45
1 x HDMI
1 x Audio Jack (Headphone / Mic-In)
1 x Card Reader: SD / SDHC / MMC
Battery
USB 2.0:
6cells Li-ion Battery Pack, battery life 12 hrs (6cells, 5200mAh, 56W / h) * 4
3cells Li-ion Battery Pack, battery life 6 hrs (3cells, 2600mAh, 28W / h) * 4
USB 3.0:
6cells Li-ion Battery Pack, battery life 11 hrs 0 (6cells, 5200mAh, 56W / h) * 4
Dimensions
262 x 178 x 20.7 ~ 34.4 mm (WxDxH)
Weight
1.25 Kgs (w / 6cell battery)
1.1 Kgs (w / 3cell battery)
Colour
Texture: Blue, Pink, Purple
Note
* 1: Subject to system configuration and usage.
* 2: Availability may vary by SKU and country.
* 3: 1 x USB 3.0 + 2 x USB 2.0 (optional) or 3 x USB 2.0 (Optional)
* 4: Subject to system configuration and usage.
* 5: The memory is fixed on the motherboard. Memory board is not able to be removed or replaced with extending.
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 03.01.19, 22:24
Reason for editing: How to add 1024x768 resolution to window 10

Rep: (1)
I am thinking of acquiring S-60 instead of 1015b.
A significant plus - announced 14 hours of battery life 5200.
It is clear that there are always more “declared”, but 14 even “theoretical” hours are cool.
The Intel N2600 or N2800 "on board" is a bit confusing - I need a relatively powerful graphics card with HDMI and the ability to transfer HD.
Has anyone come across these processors?
By the way, the same processor is in Asus 1011cx.
What is the point of releasing 2 neta with very similar characteristics?

Post has been editedsaber2005 - 24.03.12, 17:26

Rep: (56)
Actually this intel is the newest and it is much better than N570 and most likely it will be better than AMD processors.

Yesterday I bought for 13,700
The price, of course, is not netbook :( But given the stated characteristics - I think it's not expensive :)
It looks very pleasant (new color scheme - chose brown - nice matte bronze).

What surprised: Specification.
The ASUS website says:
1025C - N2600 processor
1025CE - options are available: N2600 or N2800.

I bought a 1025C with an N2800 processor.
USB 3.0 - no (either 1 out of 3 or all 3 is guaranteed). Only 3 x USB2.0
There is no lens shutter (it is written that there is at all).
There is no bottom hatch to the memory slot (I suspect that it is soldered - I will clarify - I will report)
So far, all the info.

Rep: (0)
Saber2005 @ 04/06/2012, 11:33 PM*
I bought a 1025C with an N2800 processor.
USB 3.0 - no (either 1 out of 3 or all 3 is guaranteed). Only 3 x USB2.0
There is no lens shutter (it is written that there is at all).
There is no bottom hatch to the memory slot (I suspect that it is soldered - I will clarify - I will report)
So far, all the info.

What about the promised 64bit? ;)
At mnu on N2800 all tests write that does not support.
Could this be possible?Intel's specifications:
IntelВ® 64 Yes
Instruction Set 64-bit

Hello. I bought this device, for 11r
I take advantage of everything. The only thing, but maybe it's normal, the charger is very hot.
And yet, can anyone in the know already: linux which distribution to install, and in general does this miracle support a lunixoid?
Thank.

heats up - it means it works :)
Take 100W - it will not warm up. And 1000W of this load (40W) will not even notice.
Elementary Physics.
Do not worry:)

Tituz, x86-64 instructions are locked in the BIOS. See the first two links. The vendor does not need to supply an apparatus that can squeeze the entry-level Sandy Bridge. For example, the development and use of 64-bit applications on a small low-power netbook and the possibility of using>4 GB of memory is too cool for a device for ~ 14 Krub. By the way>4 GB is not a mistake, in datasheets (3rd link, see D2000 and N2000 Series, vol.1 & 2), words about 36 address lines of the processor are heard, both in PAE and x86-64 modes. And the ability to work with large amounts of memory.
However, there is still no 64-bit driver for integrated graphics, both for Windows and Linux.

Links

Rep: (3)
Today I disassembled the asus 1025c netbook, on YouTube if there is a video instruction for its disassembly. It is best to disassemble with a plastic card so as not to leave damage on the case. I tried to replace the memory from two gigs to four. Bius sees them, but refuses to work with them, Windows freezes at the very beginning of its download. I think that there is some kind of limitation in the bus, since the controller is able to work with four gigs. Xtya, maybe there are no restrictions, but you need to configure something in the bus, but here I am not special

And what's the point of ramping up RAM? I have more than 60% not used (judging by the task manager). I read on the English-language forum that this somehow increases productivity (the video card uses part of the RAM ???), but you need to reinstall Windows to 64-bit. Sometimes (loading the processor is less than 60, the memory is less than 60), the pages in the browser are poorly drawn (small bars disappearing when scrolling). Pros, tell me how to optimize the laptop? (Asus 1025c, atom n2800).
P.S. For those who choose:
+ Autonomy
Light
Elegant)))
Matte screen

- The matrix is ​​full g ... (low resolution and poor color rendering)
Weak graphics card - modern games will not work
The native speaker is very quiet

Rep: (2)
Unfortunately, I did not find topics on these models on the forum. I’m sure there are users of these devices. I have a 1025C model and have a new one. very cheap. Very convenient to carry and work. I will be glad to hear reviews. I had one problem - the Fn button did not want to work, or rather several buttons did not work .. the wifi did not turn off ... the sound was not regulated, and so on. The brightness worked. I suffered for a long time, and from the site I downloaded firewood. It helped the installed Win7 installed and the downloaded ATK firewood from the site's site. Of course, he is weak, 1.6 GHz two cores, 2 GB of RAM.I hope the topic is not deleted, but will be allowed to develop and help. Thank you.
Attached Image

CRAZY-I @ 10.22.2012, 01:30*
I tried to replace the memory from two gigs to four.
Isn't 2 the maximum? Is it not soldered and can be replaced? I read that it’s impossible. But I apologize if I say stupid things;

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 05.12.12, 09:04
Reason for editing: combined.

Rep: (3)
Xykep1 @ 11.22.2012, 22:47*
Isn't 2 the maximum? Is it not soldered and can be replaced? I read that it’s impossible. But I apologize if I say stupid things;

ps wizard writes that the controller supports 4 gig of RAM. The memory is not soldered, if you disassemble it, then it changes in the same way as on ordinary notes. I wrote that I added 4 gig sticks, I saw them, even Windows began to load, but in the process of loading the Windows hangs.

CRAZY-I @ 12.1.2012, 04:55*
I wrote that I added 4 gig sticks, I saw them, even Windows began to load, but in the process of loading the Windows hangs.

did not solve this problem? Why does Windows not boot from 4GB of RAM?

I watch movies when the usual resolution of 730 is even 400, then on scenes where fights or movement are fast-tupit video (((or me? How to improve performance? Do you have the same?

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 05.12.12, 09:04
Reason for editing: combined.

recently became the owner of this miracle)))), the device is good, everyone has their own shortcomings, immediately reinstalled Windows to the initial lightweight, the system immediately flew)))): D

Rep: (47)
Asus Eee PC 1025c - immediately bought the OCZ-Agility3 128 Gb.
When replacing a hard drive (Hitachi 320 Gb) with an SSD, the operating time was 13.5 hours (battery icon prompt)

First, Windows 8 WMC was installed (in December 2012, activation by the key from the Media Center was still working), but there were no drivers for the ELAN Pointing Device and Asus HotKeys, so I returned Windows 7 Pro.

and put the "old" screw in an old laptop ;-)

It’s normal not to watch movies, it doesn’t pull on the moments when the chases are yelling, etc.

I am pulling all the films, try reinstalling Windows on lite

Xykep1 @ 02.02.2013, 08:59*
It’s normal not to watch movies, it doesn’t pull on the moments when the chases are yelling, etc.

It's simple - put PotPlayer, in the "Video" settings you need to set the mode to "Full Screen Exclusive" - ​​and comfortably watch movies in full screen mode! (Settings - Playback - Window Size - Full Screen)

Post has been editedDobrov - 04.02.13, 02:41

Dobrov @ 02/04/2013, 03:40*
It's simple - put PotPlayer,

Did you have the same?

Xykep1 @ 02/06/2013, 14:35*
Did you have the same?

Checked on the cartoon "Masha and the Bear" (mkv 1920x1080) - with different players in full screen.
Windows Media Player: There are noticeable kinks in vertical lines when the entire background is moving (the camera is spinning)

The brakes disappear when watching a video when viewed in PotPlayer, setting the mode to "Full Screen Exclusive" (in Media Player Classic from the K-Lite Codec Pack there is also such a mode)

Xykep1 @ 11.22.2012, 21:50*
Of course, he is weak, 1.6 GHz two cores, 2 GB of RAM

Why 1.6, because the A1025C has a 1.8 GHz processor (N2800)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedShoore - 09.02.13, 15:46
Reason for editing: combined

Dobrov @ 02/09/2013, 12:53*
Why 1.6, because the A1025C has a 1.8 GHz processor (N2800)

Eee Nee N2600 1.6 GHz))

In short, on all players the brakes ((Vin7 is the maximum. I haven’t tried to configure it yet as you wrote.
Attached Image

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 10.02.13, 20:26
Reason for editing: [/ SPOILER]

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 10:38