> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Owners Club Samsung Galaxy S III

Rep: (469)
Communication loversSamsung Galaxy S III

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage | Games пїЅ | Club lovers

Welcome to the club!

The club was created for more convenient communication fans Samsung Galaxy S III. There are no strict rules; if you do not understand something or can not find what you need - you can write here, they will help you.
And also here you can have fun!

Everyone who talks here automatically becomes members of the club: yes2:

Rules. News!
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
The club prohibits: rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language.

The policy of deleting messages in the club. Innovation.
In general, in the club, messages without violations are not deleted. But, based on the experience of the club guests and forum administration representatives, an additional rule is introduced.
Messages with questions on which there is a separate, specialized thread on the forum will be deleted!
Immediately, or rather, some time later, after the person was sent to the desired topic.
Naturally,Will not Delete the discussion, some problems or features of the device or android in general.
And of course , anyone can ask for help if he does not understand something or cannot find it, instructions, etc. There will always help.
But, do not need to create a copy of existing branches and discussions.
Details can be read in the explanation. Hope for understanding. I accept offers in lichku.
Explanation
The club serves for free communication, relaxation, support of relationships and friendly atmosphere on the forum. And asking here the questions that are discussed in the branches specially created for them does not make sense. Here people relax, talk on different topics. These same people will answer your question in a specialized topic. And in the profile topic, there is much more chance of getting an answer, and this will happen faster. Also, it causes inconvenience to the guests of the club, as many follow the life of the club and read the missed pages. And to read someone’s long correspondence on how to flash the phone, etc., it’s just not interesting, for this purpose the Firmware branch was created, for questions about the device’s work, the Discussion branch, etc., etc. was created.
And we invite everyone to the club, just to talk about everything you want.
I hope for your understanding. I really want to make the club easy and homely. What would anyone who communicates here, was good and comfortable.

And do not forget:
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Our contests.
ALL PAINT RAINBOW
: hemp: 15Septembercompetition startsEVERYTHING PAINTSGLADIGI "!

We post the most interesting summer photos!

Rules:
1. The competition is held from 09/15/12 to 09/30/12.
2. You can submit up to three photos posted in one of your messages, marked "For the competition" (one landscape photo (if available), others at the discretion)
3. Voting is held (one vote for all photos of a particular contestant) from 10.10.12 to 10.10.12.
4. The winner is universally recognized and many, many well-deserved pluses!

Competitors.

The contest is over. Results summed up.

Winner of the competition "ALL PAINT RAINBOW" Plush_Cat ! I heartily congratulate you! I wish you success! And from teammates and friends we reward well-deserved pluses +

Animal Models
Competition Animal Models starts on October 22 !!!

We post photos of your favorite animals or just liked. Photos are taken, taken
Camera Samsung Galaxy S III (easy to check), the number is not limited, but in one message.
The competition is held from October 22 to November 6.
Voting from 7 to 14 November.
Prize - spectator sympathy and raising reputation.

Competitors

COMPETITION COMPLETED. THE RESULTS ARE SUMMED.

Contest Winner Lilitochka
CONGRATULATIONS!
From teammates and friends we reward well-deserved pluses + : daisy:

Competition MISTER & MISS New Year
Competition MISTER & MISS New Year
Competition MISTER & MISS New Year starts on December 31 !!!

We post our Christmas photos. Photos are taken by the camera Samsung Galaxy S III (it is easy to check), the number is not limited, but in one message. The message should be marked "for the competition."
The competition is held from December 31, 2012 to January 14, 2013.
Voting from January 14 to January 16, 2013 in two nominations - Mr. and Miss
Prize - spectator sympathy and raising reputation.

Competitors

COMPETITION MISTER & MISS New Year OVER RESULTS BEHAVIOR.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS

: daisy: Armagh & whdoc : victory:

Results of the contest to the Defender of the Fatherland Day

I want to add from myself
My first "pancake came out lumpy", but still I want to thank Dmitry, Alexander, Gennady and Yuri for their participation!

Guys, you are all WINNERS !!!

Thank you, and once again a happy holiday!
: congratulate:

Children's Photo Contest
TO about n to at R with d e t with to about g about f about t about ! ! !

By "numerous requests" and my inability to resist the opinion of the majority, the beginning of the Children's Photo Contest is announced.
Any photos up to 10 years old are accepted for the competition.

Dates: from March 21 to April 1

Attached Image

Competitors

Out of Competition

PS:"Inspirers" - dmrykov and Natacha
PPS: please "zaplyusovat" them for this "to the impossibility ..."
Completed Children's Photo Contest!

According to its results, the absolute winner was Lilitochka

: congratulate:: congratulate:: congratulate:

Your "prizes" to the winner leave Here

Voting, polls.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Must have
Type and description of the desktops of our teammates
Our daysof birth
JANUARY
sergo2kisa - 01.01 Sergey
ashryan- 01.01 Olga
burkin26 - 02.01
8ballcat - 06.01
castorthroy- 11.01 Andrey

FEBRUARY
Nevair - 02.02 Eugene
Histarchik- 06.02 Aleksey
streshnev- 14.02 Vlad
bboymakc- 18.02 Max

MARCH
Barmenchik - 02.03 Yuri
Mr.EzzO- 04.03 Eziz
Arhitektor58- 07.03 Vasily
Bledman- 07.03 Nikita
Nogovicyn_Andrey- 8.03. Andrew
whdoc- 15.03 Anton
kaleda- 15.03 Oleg
bilal17 - 17.03
Progressive1990- 19.03 Ruslan
pirskii.nikita- 19.03 Nikita
sanyabes93- 21.03. Alexander
def_237- 29.03 Dmitry
Aristarhas- 29.03 Yaroslav
(r @ zy M @ x $- 29.03 Maxim

APRIL
Andrey_Nik - 05.04 Andrey
GJIUXAPb- 06.04 Roman
braksi- 09.04 Michael
pmayorov- 10.04 Paul
Pashaka- 13.04 Paul
ulyanakuular- 16.04 Buyan Mergenovich
sned72- 19.04 Vyacheslav

MAY
master_piter - 01.05 Yerlan
METALLURG66- 06.05 Maxim
.: Orange :. - 07.05
Enlightened grandfather- 08.05 Gennady
Kitoman- 09.05 Vasily
dorel2005- 10.05 Sergey
barx- 14.05 Sergey
- Serge -- 16.05 Sergey
Raf1- 25.05 Raphael
fhasenov- 25.05 Farhat
dimasik28051999- 28.05 Dmitry
opkaa - 31.05
ANTOHA- 31.05 Anton

JUNE
Plush_Cat - 03.06 Tatyana
bigjoker - 07.06
Zenon z- 19.06 Valery
Princesssa79- 27.06 Anastasia

JULY
Andropov Desire S - 03.07 Alexey
Vovano64- 07.07 Vladimir
Noreg- 10.07 Dmitry
megajon- 17.07 Eugene
lionsha- 27.07 Catherine
sh_034- 31.07 Alexander

AUGUST
chegol_007 - 02.08 Nikolay
Alex0611- 11.08 Alexander
skorbut111- 11.08 Nikita
kinger- 17.08 Vyacheslav
Rom00- 18.08 Roman
Marcell10- 18.08 Artyom
zedt- 18.08 Ilya
Leucid- 20.08 Leonid
manlider2- 22.08 C)
GERA300- 25.08 Nikolay
guardtroops - 26.08
poppuri- 27.08 Andrey
dukesov - 29.08

SEPTEMBER
Gervs - 03.09 Vasily
- =: Archangels: = -- 14.09 Michael
Salara- 15.09 Galina
Andy K- 18.09 Andrey
Alex1273- 20.09 Alexander
_Nafanya_- 21.09 Sergey
Arboue- 21.09 Aleksey
ShamanIEA- 22.09 Eugene
juba- 27.09 Jabrail

OCTOBER
Kom-si - 05.10 Valery
sergei_swimming- 06.10 Sergey
Zhoglik- 08.10 Gleb
dmrykov- 10.10 Dmitry
Dis87- 23.10 Vladimir

NOVEMBER
streetpioner - 04.11 Yuri
sharif1720- 06.11 Eugene
farcop121- 12.11 Thomas
Armagh- 13.11 Julia
Sigal1976- 18.11 Eugene
Android I- 19.11 Alexander
unreal1979- 25.11 Nikolai
Kim5 +- 27.11 Ignat

DECEMBER
serj2510 - 16.12
Sadamaza- 17.12 Andrey
Lord_KorviN_ - 25.12
Alex0047- 25.12 Alexander
Lilitochka- 28.12 Nastya
Sunrise23- 29.12 Danka

Club photo album
Statistics of our communication
1 place - dmrykov

2nd place - Lilitochka

3rd place - zedt

the rest are here!
Signature
Link to the club to be placed in the signature

[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show url]

All questions and suggestions on the design of "Caps", as well as applications for adding to the spoiler "Our daysof birth"please write me in QMS

respectfully , Ilya (zedt)
Curator of the topic.

Post has been editedzedt - 10.07.19, 08:22
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (698)
D.rykov @ 04/30/19, 15:59*
the good time was: yes2:
also sometimes nostalgic

Rep: (405)
Tarwan @ 04/30/19, 2:26 pm*
I went in, searching for about an hour on the subject of climbing ... good time was

Posted on 04/30/2019, 2:00 pm:

My s3 is still working! The wife of igruhi plays on it, how hardy it is. Even my own battery costs more ...

My still alive, too, rumpled life.

I no longer focus on mobile devices, a powerful computer appeared (in the signature there is a link to the specifications). But I will use my iPhone until it is dead, too good in all respects for me phone :)

Rep: (698)
GJIUXAPb @ 04/30/19, 10:47 p.m.*
powerful comp appeared
I, on the contrary, hardly turn on the computer, and even Windows glitched, too lazy to reinstall. There is enough information from smart.

Rep: (431)
Happy Victory Day!
P.S. me with a little day: king:
https://youtu.be/WUOPZ12DHlE

Post has been editedKitoman - 09.05.19, 18:08

I, on the contrary, hardly turn on the computer

yeah, smart enough for the ears: D
I turn on the computer when I repair something.

GJIUXAPb @ 05/01/19, 0:47*
powerful comp appeared

The features are very: ok:
And I did not update.
My P.K. weaker than your laptop: D
I dispersed the tire from 133 to 200, I raised the percent i5 760 to 3600 and you can live. Stirring became faster by an order of magnitude. Vidyaha gtx550ti operatives 6 (1 die 2 gb died, it was 8)

* dorel2005 ,
Happy Birthday!
Good health, long years: friends:

Posted on 05/10/2019, 22:04:

* Enlightened grandfather ,
With the past Genady: friends:

Post has been editedKitoman - 10.05.19, 22:03

Rep: (1579)
Vasily, thanks for the congratulations.
Happy Holidays Congratulations

Rep: (2996)
* Kitoman,
Thank.

* d.rykov,
Dim, hi.
This is an advertiser. Well, as a former moder, you should smell them for a mile away. It’s necessary to ban this. But we have loyalty now. So let it blow the blizzard.

Rep: (1310)
Ot, I did not even look in profile: D
Gene, how are you?

* d.rykov,
Yes, good. We live slowly. I'm trying to bring my car to mind. You can only dream of a new one, so you have to support your old woman.

* Enlightened grandfather , I'm at Largus, a little over a year, official, knocked out at work. He sold his renoshka, she outlived her own, and went to spare parts.

* d.rykov,
Not my tithe is still holding. He capitalized the body, in principle, for 13 years it has not been so badly spoiled, so by the little things. Processed it well. But with the engine, everything will not work out in any way. I did not find in my region who would make the engine kapitalku, all the masters together refused, but I found a loophole, drove to the minder who makes the engines to participate in races and under the installation of the turbine I amocated the engine, but for six months we haven’t configured it, then one thing, something else, but it seems that progress has been outlined and if I go home at the weekend and everything goes fine, we will consider the process of building dozens of turbos to be completed.

Posted on 05/23/2019, 09:24:

* d.rykov,
Not my tithe is still holding. He capitalized the body, in principle, for 13 years it has not been so badly spoiled, so by the little things. Processed it well. But with the engine, everything will not work out in any way. I did not find in my region who would make the engine kapitalku, all the masters together refused, but I found a loophole, drove to the minder who makes the engines to participate in races and under the installation of the turbine I amocated the engine, but for six months we haven’t configured it, then one thing, something else, but it seems that progress has been outlined and if I go home at the weekend and everything goes fine, we will consider the process of building dozens of turbos to be completed.

Hello club: friends:
How alive / healthy?

* Kitoman , so so ;)

Rep: (206)
* Kitoman, Hey. Yes, we work quietly after the holidays

D.rykov @ 07/03/19, 1:25*
slowly
(r @ zy M @ x $ @ 07/03/19, 7:21*
quietly

Which are direct quiet: D

Posted on 07/03/2019, 04:30:

(r @ zy M @ x $ @ 07/03/19, 7:21*
Yes, we work quietly after the holidays

Rolled somewhere?
Today I haven’t gone to my native village on vacation. The power engineer decided to put on skis. Now I’m batting one director’s brain, at 12.00 I’ll go stir again} -)

By smart. I am tired of amold (my eyes get tired in the evening)
From the forum flea market I bought huawei mate 8 4/64, htc u11 4/64 (still eating)
Here is in thought what then to leave to myself. Mayt has 4000 battery and 6 screen, u11 has more powerful dviglo and more goodies.

Rep: (206)
* Kitoman, I flew to Kazan with my wife for 5 days. Then through Moscow to Voronezh to his parents.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 04:11