> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Owners Club Samsung Galaxy S III

Rep: (469)
Communication loversSamsung Galaxy S III

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage / Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 9/10 firmware and AOSP / AOKP firmware (OS 4.0.4 / 4.1.2) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | OMEGA Firmware (OS Jelly Bean 4. *. *) | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ | Editing system applications пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Discussion of the screen (display) | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ | power usage | Games пїЅ | Club lovers

Welcome to the club!

The club was created for more convenient communication fans Samsung Galaxy S III. There are no strict rules; if you do not understand something or can not find what you need - you can write here, they will help you.
And also here you can have fun!

Everyone who talks here automatically becomes members of the club: yes2:

Rules. News!
Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
The club prohibits: rudeness, disrespect in communication, mate and any foul language.

The policy of deleting messages in the club. Innovation.
In general, in the club, messages without violations are not deleted. But, based on the experience of the club guests and forum administration representatives, an additional rule is introduced.
Messages with questions on which there is a separate, specialized thread on the forum will be deleted!
Immediately, or rather, some time later, after the person was sent to the desired topic.
Naturally,Will not Delete the discussion, some problems or features of the device or android in general.
And of course , anyone can ask for help if he does not understand something or cannot find it, instructions, etc. There will always help.
But, do not need to create a copy of existing branches and discussions.
Details can be read in the explanation. Hope for understanding. I accept offers in lichku.
Explanation
The club serves for free communication, relaxation, support of relationships and friendly atmosphere on the forum. And asking here the questions that are discussed in the branches specially created for them does not make sense. Here people relax, talk on different topics. These same people will answer your question in a specialized topic. And in the profile topic, there is much more chance of getting an answer, and this will happen faster. Also, it causes inconvenience to the guests of the club, as many follow the life of the club and read the missed pages. And to read someone’s long correspondence about how to flash the phone, etc., it’s just not interesting, for this purpose the Firmware branch was created, for questions about the device’s work, the Discussion branch, etc., etc. was created.
And we invite everyone to the club, just to talk about everything you want.
I hope for your understanding. I really want to make the club easy and homely. What would anyone who communicates here, was good and comfortable.

And do not forget:
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Our contests.
ALL PAINT RAINBOW
: hemp: 15Septembercompetition startsEVERYTHING PAINTSGLADIGI "!

We post the most interesting summer photos!

Rules:
1. The competition is held from 09/15/12 to 09/30/12.
2. You can submit up to three photos posted in one of your messages, marked "For the competition" (one landscape photo (if available), others at the discretion)
3. Voting is held (one vote for all photos of a particular contestant) from 10.10.12 to 10.10.12.
4. The winner is universally recognized and many, many well-deserved pluses!

Competitors.

The contest is over. Results summed up.

Winner of the competition "ALL PAINT RAINBOW" Plush_Cat ! I heartily congratulate you! I wish you success! And from teammates and friends we reward well-deserved pluses +

Animal Models
Competition Animal Models starts on October 22 !!!

We post photos of your favorite animals or just liked. Photos are taken, taken
Camera Samsung Galaxy S III (easy to check), the number is not limited, but in one message.
The competition is held from October 22 to November 6.
Voting from 7 to 14 November.
Prize - spectator sympathy and raising reputation.

Competitors

COMPETITION COMPLETED. THE RESULTS ARE SUMMED.

Contest Winner Lilitochka
CONGRATULATIONS!
From teammates and friends we reward well-deserved pluses + : daisy:

Competition MISTER & MISS New Year
Competition MISTER & MISS New Year
Competition MISTER & MISS New Year starts on December 31 !!!

We post our Christmas photos. Photos are taken by the camera Samsung Galaxy S III (it is easy to check), the number is not limited, but in one message. The message should be marked "for the competition."
The competition is held from December 31, 2012 to January 14, 2013.
Voting from January 14 to January 16, 2013 in two nominations - Mr. and Miss
Prize - spectator sympathy and raising reputation.

Competitors

COMPETITION MISTER & MISS New Year OVER RESULTS BEHAVIOR.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS

: daisy: Armagh & whdoc : victory:

Results of the contest to the Defender of the Fatherland Day

I want to add from myself
My first "pancake came out lumpy", but still I want to thank Dmitry, Alexander, Gennady and Yuri for their participation!

Guys, you are all WINNERS !!!

Thank you, and once again a happy holiday!
: congratulate:

Children's Photo Contest
TO about n to at R with d e t with to about g about f about t about ! ! !

By "numerous requests" and my inability to resist the opinion of the majority, the beginning of the Children's Photo Contest is announced.
Any photos up to 10 years old are accepted for the competition.

Dates: from March 21 to April 1

Attached Image

Competitors

Out of Competition

PS:"Inspirers" - dmrykov and Natacha
PPS: please "zaplyusovat" them for this "to the impossibility ..."
Completed Children's Photo Contest!

According to its results, the absolute winner was Lilitochka

: congratulate:: congratulate:: congratulate:

Your "prizes" to the winner leave Here

Voting, polls.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Must have
Type and description of the desktops of our teammates
Our daysof birth
JANUARY
sergo2kisa - 01.01 Sergey
ashryan- 01.01 Olga
burkin26 - 02.01
8ballcat - 06.01
castorthroy- 11.01 Andrey

FEBRUARY
Nevair - 02.02 Eugene
Histarchik- 06.02 Aleksey
streshnev- 14.02 Vlad
bboymakc- 18.02 Max

MARCH
Barmenchik - 02.03 Yuri
Mr.EzzO- 04.03 Eziz
Arhitektor58- 07.03 Vasily
Bledman- 07.03 Nikita
Nogovicyn_Andrey- 8.03. Andrew
whdoc- 15.03 Anton
kaleda- 15.03 Oleg
bilal17 - 17.03
Progressive1990- 19.03 Ruslan
pirskii.nikita- 19.03 Nikita
sanyabes93- 21.03. Alexander
def_237- 29.03 Dmitry
Aristarhas- 29.03 Yaroslav
(r @ zy M @ x $- 29.03 Maxim

APRIL
Andrey_Nik - 05.04 Andrey
GJIUXAPb- 06.04 Roman
braksi- 09.04 Michael
pmayorov- 10.04 Paul
Pashaka- 13.04 Paul
ulyanakuular- 16.04 Buyan Mergenovich
sned72- 19.04 Vyacheslav

MAY
master_piter - 01.05 Yerlan
METALLURG66- 06.05 Maxim
.: Orange :. - 07.05
Enlightened grandfather- 08.05 Gennady
Kitoman- 09.05 Vasily
dorel2005- 10.05 Sergey
barx- 14.05 Sergey
- Serge -- 16.05 Sergey
Raf1- 25.05 Raphael
fhasenov- 25.05 Farhat
dimasik28051999- 28.05 Dmitry
opkaa - 31.05
ANTOHA- 31.05 Anton

JUNE
Plush_Cat - 03.06 Tatyana
bigjoker - 07.06
Zenon z- 19.06 Valery
Princesssa79- 27.06 Anastasia

JULY
Andropov Desire S - 03.07 Alexey
Vovano64- 07.07 Vladimir
Noreg- 10.07 Dmitry
megajon- 17.07 Eugene
lionsha- 27.07 Catherine
sh_034- 31.07 Alexander

AUGUST
chegol_007 - 02.08 Nikolay
Alex0611- 11.08 Alexander
skorbut111- 11.08 Nikita
kinger- 17.08 Vyacheslav
Rom00- 18.08 Roman
Marcell10- 18.08 Artyom
zedt- 18.08 Ilya
Leucid- 20.08 Leonid
manlider2- 22.08 C)
GERA300- 25.08 Nikolay
guardtroops - 26.08
poppuri- 27.08 Andrey
dukesov - 29.08

SEPTEMBER
Gervs - 03.09 Vasily
- =: Archangels: = -- 14.09 Michael
Salara- 15.09 Galina
Andy K- 18.09 Andrey
Alex1273- 20.09 Alexander
_Nafanya_- 21.09 Sergey
Arboue- 21.09 Aleksey
ShamanIEA- 22.09 Eugene
juba- 27.09 Jabrail

OCTOBER
Kom-si - 05.10 Valery
sergei_swimming- 06.10 Sergey
Zhoglik- 08.10 Gleb
dmrykov- 10.10 Dmitry
Dis87- 23.10 Vladimir

NOVEMBER
streetpioner - 04.11 Yuri
sharif1720- 06.11 Eugene
farcop121- 12.11 Thomas
Armagh- 13.11 Julia
Sigal1976- 18.11 Eugene
Android I- 19.11 Alexander
unreal1979- 25.11 Nikolai
Kim5 +- 27.11 Ignat

DECEMBER
serj2510 - 16.12
Sadamaza- 17.12 Andrey
Lord_KorviN_ - 25.12
Alex0047- 25.12 Alexander
Lilitochka- 28.12 Nastya
Sunrise23- 29.12 Danka

Club photo album
Statistics of our communication
1 place - dmrykov

2nd place - Lilitochka

3rd place - zedt

the rest are here!
Signature
Link to the club to be placed in the signature

[url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show url]

All questions and suggestions on the design of "Caps", as well as applications for adding to the spoiler "Our daysof birth"please write me in QMS

respectfully , Ilya (zedt)
Curator of the topic.

Post has been editedzedt - 10.07.19, 08:22
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (3)
JIEXArus @ 03/22/2012, 7:45 PM*
why to Murtazin so much gut, here

The answer is that he is an undoubtedly informed person, only he shows off a lot and exaggerates himself.

Rep: (33)
Samsung intends to create a product "cult like the iPhone"

The vice president of design at Samsung Electronics mobile unit Minheuk Lee commented on Apple’s claims, which in April 2011 accused a competitor of “brazenly copying” the design of its devices.

According to Lee, who began working with Samsung in the 90s with the development of car design in a joint venture with Renault, the Galaxy S smartphones were created from scratch, and if they look like anything, then only on Samsung's own smartphone, Omnia - released in 2008

“I made thousands of sketches and hundreds of prototypes. Could I really call myself a designer for so long playing the fool? ”Li said in an interview with the Chicago Tribune.

A top manager denied Apple’s accusations, adding that any designer has pride, so he will not copy anything that exists.

Lee also admitted that he does not yet reach the level of Jonathan Ive, head of design at Apple, which has all of the company's most successful cult products, including the iPhone.

“I think that one day Samsung will launch a similar cult product. However, it is not enough to create a good product, you also have to submit it on time. Technology must first reach the level that the designer embodied in the concept, Lee said. - I am sure that Samsung will have a product that will mark our era. And I hope that I will be one of its authors. ”

The Chicago Tribune noted that Lee is the youngest senior executive at Samsung. His age is 40 years. And he is one of those people who are able to influence corporate culture: to force a company to create a revolutionary product, instead of evolving evolutionarily.

It is noteworthy that, according to Bloomberg BusinessWeek annual research, Samsung ranks eleventh in the innovation ranking, which includes 50 companies. The vendor is at the top of the list, however, inferior to LG Electronics (7th place) and Sony (10th place). The turnover of Samsung exceeds the performance of these companies.

According to the Chicago Tribune, by now Samsung has sold over 44 million Galaxy smartphones, the first of which went on sale in 2010. The devices of this family allowed Samsung to become the second, and, according to some analysts, even the first smartphone manufacturer in 2011. Apple believes that this success is due to borrowing the design of the iPhone and iPad, which are more popular.

http://www.cnews.ru/news/top/index.shtml?2012/03/26/482847

Rep: (-1)
Ahrinet fota

Posted 04/16/2012, 00:26:

I want him

Posted 04/16/2012, 00:26:

I want him

Rep: (7)
golden_dragon I don't care where to chat, here or there

Rep: (312)
JIEXArus,
Maybe "Lovers talk about SGS 3"

It’s just that somewhere the opinion was slipping that there should not yet be “lovers” :) in view of the fact that the smartphone did not appear in the hands of the users (Testers do not take into account, unfortunately they do not go here). Although the main thing for me is to just talk and the essence of the topic’s name will not change, because you can’t find fault with so much: friends: But you will have less headaches for sorting posts until May 3: D

Rep: (869)
But you will have less headache for post sorting until May 3

Here is the problem:
Usually, when owners appear, the topic is cleared + the useful is accumulated in the topic header. Then transferred to the profile section of the device. Now it is not very possible to clean up the subject of GHS 3. Maybe it is, after the premiere, the old topic in the updates to the archive, and the link of the archive in the new topic to hang up, but already talked about the real / officially voiced characteristics. I will consult with all who care about this of course ... After all, this topic will be transferred to the owners, I don’t think they will like tons of flooding ...

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 25.04.12, 22:12

Rep: (8)
Does anyone know what the REAL resolution of this screen is in view of the pentail? Everyone knows that the screens with pentail have real resolution lower than stated, but how much lower?

Post has been editedvertanopp - 05.05.12, 15:28

Rep: (210)
Vertanopp @ 05.05.2012, 16:27*
Everyone knows that the screens with pentail have a real resolution lower than stated,

This is not quite true. There are fewer subpixels (one third), there are as many pixels as stated

Does anyone know what the REAL resolution of this screen is in view of the pentail? Everyone knows that the screens with pentail have real resolution lower than stated, how much lower?
Sumashedshii @ 05.05.2012, 15:47*
This is not quite true. There are fewer subpixels (one third), there are as many pixels as stated

In my opinion there is not, in many articles it is said that there is less real resolution, and even calculated it. I just do not know how it is calculated.

Rep: (2340)
Vertanopp @ 05/05/2012, 12:27*
Does anyone know what the REAL resolution of this screen is in view of the pentail? Everyone knows that the screens with pentail have real resolution lower than stated, but how much lower?
hereherein the header of the reference to the calculations

Vertanopp @ 05.05.2012, 16:52*
many articles say that there is less real resolution,

Do not read the yellow articles.

Vertanopp @ 05.05.2012, 16:52*
and even calculated it.

In pentile displays, a third is less than blue and red subpixels, while green ones are a normal number. In those yellow articles count 996x560

Rep: (2340)
Sumashedshii @ 05.05.2012, 13:18*
Do not read the yellow articles. In those yellow articles count 996x560
Is it not true? ANDin factthey are not 996x560?

kara puz @ 05.05.2012, 17:52*
Is it not true?

Not true.

kara puz @ 05.05.2012, 17:52*
And in fact they are not 996x560?

Not.
But it seems that it would be better to be honest 1024x600 than HD with pentail.

Post has been editedSumashedshii - 05.05.12, 16:59

Rep: (236)
Sumashedshii @ 05.05.2012, 16:58*
Not.
But it seems that it would be better to be honest 1024x600 than HD with pentail.

what is the lack of HD? better old good pentyle. people take it. many, I think, and the words do not know it. Neusus display, as for me, it looks so good. Greens a little, but only in comparison with ips. but on the box, you can write that the resolution is like all the flagships of this year. nearly.

I'm in cgs3 completely happy with everything except the screen. Everything is very controversial .. Someone writes that the pentail is simply terrible. someone writes that it is practically invisible, and some say that it is generally invisible. Some articles are of the same opinion, others of the opposite ... I have never seen screens from a pentyle live, and therefore I do not know how critical this is. How small text will be displayed on such a screen, how such a screen will behave in the sun. In many articles, for example to the nexus, they write that it is practically unreadable in the sun. Some pentail screens turn green when viewed at an angle. There is a polemic about dishonest resolution with this technology ... In general, it is not possible to find out where the objective information is and how bad the screens with this technology are. Apparently this can only be understood if compared live.

Post has been editedvertanopp - 05.05.12, 17:52

Here isanother similar article about the inappropriate resolution of such screens. And I doubt that this is yellow press.

Vertanopp @ 05.05.2012, 19:08*
. And I doubt that this is yellow press.

And I have no doubt. Just reprint from another site.

vertanopp @ 05.05.2012, 18:46*
Apparently this can be understood only if we compare it live.

Right. Everyone has different eyes.

Rep: (62)
vertanopp @ 05.05.2012, 21:08*
Here is another similar article about the inappropriate resolution of such screens. And I doubt that this is yellow press.

My advice to you, look always alive, but choose your soul and everything will always be good and work for a long time and please you. ;)

Rep: (18)
I didn’t know about this paintball and did not know yet. Then he looked at his galaxy and yes, it still makes the little fellow green when you turn the display. But I don’t see the tragedy at all. But this is the lyrics, and the harsh prose of life lies in the fact that even SIII did not meet many hopes, but by and large (that is, by the totality of the advantages) there is no alternative from the new products at the moment.
Of the obvious advantages of a removable battery, memory card slot, sound, powerful processor. In perspective, the sea of ​​custom for every taste.
Of the minuses design and peyntal, but agree it is very subjective, and then everyone decides for himself
1 gig operatives and Mali400 - you have to wait for real tests. But in any case, no worse (and this is at least) 3tegra will be.
By this, my humble opinion, the owners of the first galaxy, and those who do not want to wait another 2-3-4-5 months and so on definitely take

Rep: (640)
I switch from HTC to SGS3, at the end of May I am with you .. I ordered blue .. I can’t wait ..;)
I think that I will not be disappointed ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12/09/19, 14:12