> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Search emulators | Search queries

Rep: (1248)
Emulator search

Android OS

In this topic, each user can give a request to search for an emulator of a specific platform.
I recall the basic rules of this topic:
pp 4.13. - subject liftings are prohibited

Emulators PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360,Nintendo 3DS and 2DSPS Vita on android does not exist!

ALSO THERE android emulators mobile axes. Such as: Bada, Symbian, WM, WP,Maemo \ Meego\ Salfish and IOS

Such questions will be deleted, so as not to clog the topic.

pp 5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.

Post has been editedKenas - 06.12.19, 11:24

Rep: (15)
Help me find a java emulator for Android 4.x

Rep: (4)
Is there emulyator Diablo that goes on my smart 800GGTS and 280mb operatives freely happen. this function the resolution of 320x480. Well, what else can go emuli

Rep: (0)
Lord, no one wrote about 3ds emulator, if any, exist?

Rep: (55)
WinMobile 7 emulator under Andryushka still has not found? very interesting to look at both the 9003 will

Rep: (4)
We need a normal emulsion java for android 4 and suschestvuetli emulsion 3do.

Rep: (115)
Kreuth topic .. is not active!

Rep: (268)
Which is the best emulator dandy? With me plus.

Rep: (6)
and there mophun emulator?

Guys, there MLP emulator: fighting is magic on Andryusha?

Rep: (176)
DaNkLY97,
I think they are all good. :) I can offerNES.emu .
Reads images even in the archives. ;)

Post has been editedonl120 - 01.01.13, 22:06

Rep: (8)
Hello. Overdue idea-question. Is there a joystick emulator gyroscope? Well, ie the accelerometer control in the game, and he (assume), the system is disconnected temporarily emulator and emulator emulates an accelerometer keystrokes? Example: In the game you need to tilt your device left and we will press the button on the joystick to the left and all will turn out. And if there is such a program, whether there is any possibility of its creation?

Rep: (1)
Eats java emulator except jbed and j2me runner (they do not work)? I wanted to run the game diamond rush. Android 2.3.6. samsung s5360

Rep: (2)
I am looking for a tablet emulator, 4.1.1 Droid

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (26)
NEO-GEO emulated? in general looking and blablabla, give the best)))

swill neo is not emulated. Correct if wrong ... So he would have set

Rep: (26)
zdaroff,
I correct :) bought in Market NEO.emu
it's true, not all games drawn. Sengoku 3 for example did not. I tossed to Art of Fighting 3 and Metal Slug 3 - working fine :)

Rep: (18)
Users Are Mobile Emulator vinovs there?

Rep: (25)
matured following question: seeing some emulators for Jagged Alliance 2, BGT (GemRB) games ... I conceive the idea: it was a game Paradise Cracked (access code: Paradise) and the continuation of police history. Is it possible to emulate a powerful device? Gameplay on the tablet is excellent, turn-based games

Was bodies lg gt540 it was MEGASUPERKRUTOY java emulator, help him get ottudava pliz !!! Ato y name Ski been killed (((
the new body emulsion no ...
All other emulsion Gamna Nichrome simple games do not go (((
he called * * java download black on a yellow background)
Find it pliz !!!

Guys, tell me, and there is no chance android 2.3 emulator to run on android 4.0.4? Thanks in advance.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 8:48