Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Sony's accessory management.
Description:
This Smart Connect Sony's official app. Smart Connect allows you to configure smart accessories Sony and manage. When you connect the Smart Connect accessory application identifies it and loads the desired application or extension.

Smart Connect can be used with the following accessories:
  • Mono Bluetooth MBH10
  • Stereo Bluetooth SBH50
  • Stereo Bluetooth SBH52
  • Stereo Bluetooth SBH60
  • Stereo Bluetooth SBH70
  • Stereo Bluetooth SBH80
  • Speaker Bluetooth BSP10
  • Bluetooth BKB10 Keyboard
  • Remote control with a Bluetooth headset function BRH10
  • Intelligent Pad shooting IPT-DS10M
  • SmartTags NT3
  • SmartTags NT2
  • SmartTags NT1
This application uses an analytics service to collect and combine usage statistics, which will help us improve the application and our services. The submitted data will not be used to identify the user.

Learn more about smart accessories:

Platform: Android
Screen: Rectangular
Russian interface: Yes
Developer: Sony Mobile Communications
System requirements: 4.1+
Picture

Download:
Version: 5.7.35.0001 Smart Connect (veabro)

Past versions

Post has been editedAndyER03 - 15.01.20, 17:24
Reason for editing: Cap

Rep: (509)
Smart Connect 5.7.33.1046 (GP) - Attached filecom.sonyericsson.extras.liveware.apk (6.77 MB)

What's new
- Various bug fixes and improvements

Rep: (16)
Used the program to start the music at the desired volume in the car on BT, it has recently become crooked work, reacts as if the device is disconnected and connected a few times. Already sewn phone again and the program restored from backup titanium, to no avail. Maybe you can somehow fix or advise a similar program

Post has been editedBender.cdf - 02.06.17, 00:14

Rep: (1)
* Bender.cdf,
Soundabout

Rep: (0)
The application start "brake" on blyutuzu connecting devices. For example the same player turns on after a few minutes ... to the rest of the devices instantly. Who can faced?

vanolis @ 18.06.17, 01:14*
The application start "brake" to connect devices on blyutuzu

too for a long time I began to include the player when connected to the car on BT.
Dancing with the version of the program and reset the settings given nothing. including and built-in (native) version. strange.

Post has been editedAndriy2 - 18.06.17, 20:54

I have overcome its glitches installing version 5.6.29.265. Finally the program works as it should

Rep: (25)
How do you connect to the radio via Bluetooth, the smartphone include hand wi-fi? On Z1compact easy to customize, and xa1 something there is no such item.

Rep: (3)
ardos911 @ 16.11.17, 19:30*
How do you connect to the radio via Bluetooth, the smartphone include hand wi-fi? On Z1compact easy to customize, and xa1 something there is no such item.

We did not find a solution? I worked on the Z3 compact, changed on the Samsung, but such an item on the menu is not ...

Rep: (3)
From the menu appeared. What exactly is it involved - is unclear, but the problem is clearly in some settings, as no updates during that time there was not on the phone or in the program.

Rep: (59)
* conformicide
Not certainly in that way. I Sonka at z5 all functions are available, and HA does not have all the functions in both telefrnah 7ka.
Not figured out yet what's the catch ...

Rep: (59)
* conformicide I look for crutches ... ;-)
Yes, I'm looking off mob.ineta on XA, as well as it works on Z5 scheduled, in an XA even point does not.

Rep: (4893)
Smart Connect в„ў v5.7.33.1047
What's new:
Attached fileSmart Connect v5.7.33.1047.apk(6.77 MB)

Rep: (9)
So, after some updates when connected to the dock clock stopped themselves to go into night mode, just burn the whole world to the screen. We have to poke a finger. It is possible to treat it?

Rep: (913)
Good day everyone.
Can anyone confirm or deny?
---
HUAWEI P10, android 8.
Sony SBH-52.
---
When you press the play on the headset - persistently ignores the system default settings for the player.
Starts or "MUSIC" (if not frozen) or "GOOGLE MUSIC".
If both the freeze - stops responding altogether.

Half the problems are solved by setting the desired start of the player when the headset is connected.
But the second half of the problem - it does not solve.
If the lock screen to pause (eg call was or moved away) - that all - press again apparently still trying to find the above application and, accordingly, nothing happens.

Rep: (8)
And who knows, with a version cleared off the mobile internet? Like before it was, but now there is just not enough .. very ..

How do I delete an application from the sony z5 dual? Ruth is. As soon as I press delete phone perezagruzhaetsya

Post has been editedDavoMSRP - 03.07.18, 20:52

Noticed that different phones different number of features, though the version is the same, and both Sony phone.
For example, now on my Samsung s8 there is no way to turn off mobile data. Maybe you can somehow add, who knows?

Smart Connect в„ў v5.7.33.1048
What's new:
Attached fileSmart Connect v5.7.33.1048.apk(6.75 MB)

Smart Connect в„ў v5.7.33.1049
What's new:
Removed events which are no longer supported - Clear Audio +, Play Tracks, Send Text Message, Read Text Messages
Removed support of several devices
App brought up to Android Oreo

OS Android 4.0.3+
Attached fileSmart Connect v5.7.33.1049.apk(6.75 MB)

Rep: (4)
Updated program now permanently hangs why the status bar, can not be removed. Irritating. 9 android.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/03/20, 2:10