53 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> A collection of bad reviews aboutsavagemessiahzine.com | We collect negative feedback on the work of the resource
tab
Message#1
11.11.05, 08:03
one of the team
[offline]

Group: Admins
Messages 2139
Check in: 03.06.05
Apple iPhone 6s

!
Constructive criticism is only welcome, so post anything you want, everything that is painful for you
and others!
AstorS
Message#2
11.11.05, 08:31
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 101
Check in: 02.06.05
Honor 9

This is just the opinion of one person who, perhaps, also has the right to life. BUT the steady growth in the number of site visitors and forum participants speaks for itself. So I suggest not to worry about this fact. Judging by other technical forums, "every bog praises its own swamp", which are sections like Win vs Linux or Intel vs AMD or ciscari to listen to - there is nothing better than Cisco.

--------------------
HP1940, SD512M -->I-mate PDA 2K -->I-mate JAM128 + SD2Gb, BT Dongle -->Glowfiish x800-->T-mobile HD2-->Megaphone 4G Turbo-->Oneplus One 64G -->Samsung Tab 7.7 (p6800) + Honor 9 4/64
acha
Message#3
11.11.05, 10:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 09.09.05
Acer Iconia Tab A501

fx_
Hehe! In the proposal about illiteracy she herself made two ashes! Take the log out of your own eye first, lady!

Do not react this way, the theme was created to collect criticism (both objective and not so) and to improve the work of the site, we all are not sinless, but when we see errors in newspapers and so on, this is disappointing.
fx_
lady
as dear to sayfx_, does not lead this site but offers assistance in improving it by expressing its opinion.

Katerina
You have a lot of trash! Your site already has a lot of information, I think rarely anyone,
I read it completely, but by 75% it consists of unnecessary information that needs to be somewhere
do Let who wants to read it, and who does not want, let him not read.

there is not much information;)

In fact, the site is good, and considering its age, it is VERY good. And all about what pishitKaterinawill come with time and experience. I think so (s)

To improve the site there is one wish: when describing programs, specify how they work in real-CAA mode.

Post has been editedacha - 11.11.05, 10:08
Ztrel0cK
Message#4
11.11.05, 10:28
Wild HR
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 660
Check in: 07.10.05
Glofiish (E-Ten) X650

acha
To improve the site there is one wish: when describing the programs, indicate how they work in real mode

not everyone has a VGA device and not all of the described programs are being tested =) You can find a crack to a new, just released software, put it here. But testing ALL on your typewriter is not always possible. Especially when PDA is not so much a toy as a working tool ...

--------------------
PPC: Eten Glofish X650 (ROM 282 RUS) + 2Gb MicroSD
PPC2: Qtek S200 + 4GB SD Transcend;
AstorS
Message#5
11.11.05, 11:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 02.06.05
Honor 9

fx_ 11.11.05 10:23:55
- You have illiteracy! You turn into a serious site, but you constantly come across
on illiteracy, and this is not serious.

Hehe! In the proposal about illiteracy she herself made two ashes! Take the log out of your own eye first, lady!

Honestly, I did not find any grammatical errors. Or do you mean stylistic?

--------------------
HP1940, SD512M -->I-mate PDA 2K -->I-mate JAM128 + SD2Gb, BT Dongle -->Glowfiish x800-->T-mobile HD2-->Megaphone 4G Turbo-->Oneplus One 64G -->Samsung Tab 7.7 (p6800) + Honor 9 4/64
Barsik
Message#6
11.11.05, 11:13
Heartless person
[offline]

Messages 1715
Check in: 11.10.05
Motorola C200

fx_, I, too, frowned!achaall right you said! It is not in trouble.

Errors on the main page and on the main page of the forum exist and are striking: somewhere a punctuation mark is superfluous, somewhere in the text a word is written with a capital letter, “banging”, etc. I would also advise you to replace the words "here" with more harmonious ones "here" and, if possible, omit them altogether.

--------------------
I love Lenochk and Marlenochek!© xh
PS: as well as Zyabrochek, freckles and other sympopus!
Here can be your advertising
Three-time Prize Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Misssavagemessiahzine.com�
acha
Message#7
11.11.05, 11:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Acer Iconia Tab A501

Barsik
somewhere in the text the word with a capital letter is written, "weed"

Sometimes stress is so marked, for example, it is worth it and it is worth it, but maybe this is not what was meant?
Barsik
Message#8
11.11.05, 11:26
Heartless person
[offline]

Messages 1715
Motorola C200

Not this, "weed" :)
Although this word repeats the word "breaker", it turns out something like "oil oily"(although, on the other hand, this places an emphasis on the informality of the section). It would be much better, for example, "We are discussing any questions (topics) that are not related to ...", or "We are talking to other topics," or something like that.
imho

Post has been editedBarsik - 11.11.05, 13:52

--------------------
Three-time Prize Winnersavagemessiahzine.comin the nomination "Misssavagemessiahzine.com�
fx_
Message#9
11.11.05, 11:49
Stupid lamer
[offline]

Messages 201
Check in: 14.10.05

Leopard,
"not serious" in this context is written together,
Well, the second - really stylistic.

Yes, I was not offended, and did not want to offend anyone, I just laughed at the comical situation.
Baracua
Message#10
11.11.05, 12:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 196
Check in: 10.10.05
Fly Miracle IQ442

Ztrel0cK
not everyone has a VGA device and not all of the described programs are being tested =) You can find a crack to a new, just released software, put it here. But testing ALL on your typewriter is not always possible. Especially when PDA is not so much a toy as a working tool ...

can lay outdescription of programs with instructions how they worktested software

--------------------
"- Associate Professor, and Associate Professor? Did you have a father-mother?
- was.
- Why are you so angry? Why like a dog? "
Imater
Message#11
11.11.05, 12:57
Author
[offline]

Messages 1761
Check in: 13.04.05
Apple iPhone 4S

The site has comments in which they often write a lot of useful ..
They also describe installation problems.

--------------------
Cases, html notes, calendar, mind maps, wiki, photos, files, timers Pomodorro, folding diary ...
Can fit in one program? ... Alpha testing of new online service.
acha
Message#12
11.11.05, 13:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Acer Iconia Tab A501

DAMAN
The girl said objective things, and immediately the portion in response

the girl was just supported
Zyabra
Message#13
11.11.05, 14:59
Curious Nymph
[offline]

Messages 787
Check in: 21.04.05
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

Hmm .. A bit on my own. Although it is, rather, from the category of sentences. And the proposals, rather, to the authors of program reviews.
In general, IMHO should write the compatibility of this program with a particular shell (Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 SE)

--------------------
FS Pocket Loox 720//htc one dual sim//

Honor 8 download

... and in general, living is bad! Everyone who tried, died!
priza
Message#14
11.11.05, 16:30
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 31.07.05

I noticed that the search engine site finds not all my messages, although they are available. This is inconvenient for me. search page by page in the communicator is a lot of time, and when in the car it is generally annoying. Maybe I'm looking for something wrong?

--------------------
Qtek S200, 2 Gb
Imater
Message#15
11.11.05, 16:30
Author
[offline]

Messages 1761
Apple iPhone 4S

I read it and cried:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/ru_po...ad=64403#t64403

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
Cases, html notes, calendar, mind maps, wiki, photos, files, timers Pomodorro, folding diary ...
Zyabra
Message#16
11.11.05, 16:34
Curious Nymph
[offline]

Messages 787
Check in: 21.04.05
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox 720

DAMAN,
To those who write / publish a description of the prog on this site;)

--------------------
FS Pocket Loox 720//htc one dual sim//Honor 8
... and in general, living is bad! Everyone who tried, died!
Imater
Message#17
11.11.05, 16:36
Author
[offline]

Messages 1761
Apple iPhone 4S

priza
I noticed that the search engine site finds not all my messages, although they are available. This is inconvenient for me. search page by page in the communicator is a lot of time, and when in the car it is generally annoying. Maybe I'm looking for something wrong?

The site search engine searches the forum for headlines only!
If you need to search everywhere - use the search engine forum.

--------------------
priza
Message#18
12.11.05, 07:07
User
[offline]

Messages 88

about the search engine forum and site. I guess I'm very behind the times but something I do not distinguish between them. sorry for perseverance.
Imater
Message#19
12.11.05, 07:39
Author
[offline]

Messages 1761
Apple iPhone 4S

priza,
1. Here is a site search engine:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/sr.php, you can also search like this:
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ icq
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ pocketz
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ your_word

2. Here is a forum search engine:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?act=Search&f=5
The button looks like this:
PictureSearch

--------------------
priza
Message#20
12.11.05, 09:52
User
[offline]

Messages 88

First of all, I have to take into account that I work from the school. In 2x I described the truth of the situation somewhere else.
Barsik
Message#21
12.11.05, 11:39
Heartless person
[offline]

Messages 1715
Motorola C200

Zyabra 11/11/05 12:59:59 PM
In general, IMHO should write the compatibility of this program with a particular shell (Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 SE)

Absolutely sound and logical from my point of view thought. First, it will save the forum from unnecessary messages like "Is this program suitable for ...?" and from the answers to them. Secondly, there will be much less useless “races”, which will allow people to save time and traffic without wasting their time, then to experiment. In this regard, it can serve as a model for hpts.ru: the requirements for the program (axis, shells, etc.) are clearly spelled out and what is important for many - it is immediately clear whether it is possible to install the program from the PDA or if the installation requires BB; but there, for example, a disgustingly concise description of the program - a few words.
Therefore, if 4pda takes all the best that is on different resources, and it will not be like a twin brother like one of the other forums (news does not count) - it will not be priced! 4x pockets have all the prerequisites and conditions in order to become the best and universal news-site and forum. Good luck to him! :)

Post has been editedBarsik - 12.11.05, 11:45

--------------------

53 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/22: 26