> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

34 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> WorkOrg | The program-organizer for those who work in shifts
dim4_g
Message#1
16.03.12, 23:50
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 214
Check in: 23.03.11
Sony Ericsson Xperia mini

WorkOrg download

Version: 4.1.535

Last update of the program in the header:28.03.2019

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

other screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
The program allows you to make work schedules of any complexity, set a sound reminder before the shift begins.

Description:
WorkOrg is a program for those who work in shifts or have a cyclically changing work schedule.
It is a calendar filled with shifts according to the schedule you created earlier. Each schedule consists of an unlimited number of shifts, so you can create a schedule of any configuration.
Each shift has its own name, icon and color, so you can easily distinguish them in the calendar.
A distinctive feature of the application is that it can output a sound reminder before the shift begins. Thus, you do not need to set the alarm for tomorrow every day - the program will do it for you.
The program has a convenient widget where shifts are displayed for yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Developer: Dmytro Horpynchenko

Russian interface: Yes

Google play

Download:

Version: 4.1.535 Attached fileWorkOrg_release_v535_2019-03-28_01-53-16.apk (8.05 MB)

Old unsupported versions
Version: 3.9.9 Attached fileWorkOrg_v3.9.9r_pre_new.apk (1.52 MB)

Version: 3.2.6 Attached fileWorkOrg_v3.2.6.apk (1.46 MB)

Change history
v4.1.535
• Schedule editing screen: Drag your shifts up and down while editing the schedule.
• Schedule editing screen: shift duplication feature
• UI fix for right-to-left languages
• Amendments to translations. Thanks for your help!
• performance improvements

Past versions

Post has been editeddim4_g - 28.03.19, 12:13
Reason for editing: new release version
dim4_g
Message#22
18.03.12, 14:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 214

here I fixed the problem with the widget and another serious bug related to the calculation of the first day of the schedule

Attached fileWorkOrg_v1.1.1.apk(371.88 KB)

v1.1.1
- Fixed widget bug
- Improved the work of the program

dim4_g
Message#23
18.03.12, 16:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 214

I wrote a small instruction for creating graphics

The first time you run the program, you will see this screen:
Attached Image
The calendar is empty because we have not set up a schedule. To do this, go to the settings and select the item "Create / change schedule." A list of your charts will open:
Attached Image
Since we have not created anything yet - this list is empty. Click “Add Graph.” The dialog for creating a graph will open:
Attached Image
The name of the chart-name of our graph, which will be displayed in the list of graphs and on the widget.
Start date- starting date of the schedule. Ie if our schedule is 2 day, 2 night, 3 days off, then the starting date isdate of the first day shift.

For example, create such a schedule. We learn from your schedule that, for example, you go out on the first day shift on March 10, 2012.
Click on the column “Start Date” and in the dialog that appears we set this date. Click OK. Fine.
To add to the schedule, click on the column “Add a day”. The dialog for setting up a new shift will open.
Attached Image

Shift Name - respectively, the name of this shift, in our case, click and enter "Day"
Number of shifts - is the number of these shifts, who go in a row . In our case, since there are 2 day shifts in a row, we put in this column 2.

Icon - shift icon. Stuck is not important, you can leave without a badge. The display of all icons can then be turned off in the main settings.
Colour - this is the color with which the days in the calendar will be painted over for this change. Choose what you like.

Go to the reminder settings:
Attached Image
Not remind - disables the reminder about this shift . Set if you do not need to be reminded at all about this shift (for example, if this change is a day off). To temporarily disable reminders, use the main settings of the program.
Start time - This is the start time of the work shift. If you are working on a day shift from 7.00 to 19.00, then the start time is 7.00.
Remind for (hours) - here you need to specify for what time before the start of the shift need to display a reminder. If we want the program to wake us up for the first shift at 5.45 we set 7.00 - 5.45 = 1 hour 15 minutes
Reminder volume - so that the alarm does not break in the morning, you can set the reminder volumespecifically for this shift . For the morning I put 30%, in the afternoon and in the evening 100%.
The result should be like this:
Attached ImageAttached Image
We press to save. Now we have a daily shift in the schedule:
Attached Image
Similarly, create a night shift and an output shift. In the weekend shift we put 3 days and the checkbox "do not remind". The result should be like this:
Attached Image
We press to save. The schedule is ready.

We leave in the main settings and in the column "Current schedule" choose our schedule. Hooray. Schedule setup is over. You can watch the result.
Attached Image

5amerikanec5
Message#24
19.03.12, 16:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 877
Check in: 12.07.09
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

The program is awesome !!! This is what I always lacked. All the time manually scoring your work shifts in the calendar. And it is quite a chore. And it always took months to exhibit at least two. Now I forgot about this problem once and for all. I spent a few minutes on setting up the program, and now for a long time I forgot about setting my schedule. I looked at any day of the year, you know, whether you are at work or not. :)
dim4_g
Message#25
19.03.12, 19:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 214

5amerikanec5,
thank

I now think to bring to the mind widgets on the desktop, and then on a single dark numbers are almost invisible, and the double itself looks clumsy: D
herechuk-75suggested the correct idea that it would be possible to display widgets not only of the current graph but also with other graphs. the main snag is that you need to come up with something like widget design.

just the parameters of the widgets will be stored in the database, so you need to be more specific with the parameters that I would have to do stupid work (well, or you need to reconfigure the program: rolleyes :)

therefore, I ask everyone who is not indifferent to the program to express any thoughts about widgets
rvs_2000
Message#26
20.03.12, 02:17
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2965
Check in: 08.11.05

I have about the melody alert! it is possible that it would not be common for everyone, but for each shift you could choose your own ... at night, x wouldn’t be "scaring" (that would wake up quietly), and in the daytime you can be louder (faster) ... well Of course, setting the sound regardless of the profile :)

--------------------
- BQ Aquaris X Pro
- Xiaomi Mi6 Internat. MIUI 10
jklod
Message#27
20.03.12, 09:00
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 29.07.11
Nokia C7-00

I will be picking-by tyke method.
chuk-75
Message#28
20.03.12, 09:44
I'm bringing good
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 4288
Check in: 07.05.09
HTC Desire HD

dim4_gI think it’s not worth bothering about the appearance of the widget. its function is not displaying current information, but access to a specific graphic, in one tap. Ideally, a 1x1 widget with adjustable transparency of the “background”. If you can put your icon, it’s all curly.
By itself, there is not enough synchronization with the Google calendar.

Post has been editedchuk-75 - 20.03.12, 10:04

--------------------
dim4_g
Message#29
20.03.12, 12:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 214

chuk-75 @ 03/20/2012, 8:44*
Dim4_g, It seems to me that it’s not worth bothering about the appearance of the widget. its function is not displaying current information, but access to a specific graphic, in one tap. Ideally, a 1x1 widget with adjustable transparency of the “background”. If you can put your icon, it’s all curly.
By itself, there is not enough synchronization with the Google calendar.

Aah, you mean link widgets. also, in principle, can be done. Yes, in this case, the truth is not worth bothering, the settings will be the name of the graphic (widget) and the icon.

I meant to make widgets that will also show shifts for 3 days (similar to current ones), but not only for the current schedule, but also for any other and other brigade shift (for the widget, the starting date will be different, and the schedule will be the same) . This is very convenient if you need to know the change of wife / girl / husband / any / other / person.
KAJIbKYJIOH
Message#30
20.03.12, 13:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 218
Check in: 19.08.11
Sony Xperia Z2

Many thanks for the program! Everything is clearly and beautifully. Occasionally I stumbled, downloaded, installed, configured, everything seemed to work. A couple of other prog, the functionality of which was replaced by this one to me. The most important thing for me is stability, in terms of the alarm, the tk cannot be asleep at work. We will test.
Che_2006
Message#31
20.03.12, 14:18
Biker
[offline]

Messages 1242
Check in: 30.11.06
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Standart

The program categorically refuses to work, when I try to enter the settings, it crashes ...: wallbash: Most likely this is because I have the MIUI firmware ... Can I somehow fix this? : rolleyes:

--------------------
MIUI PRO 9.2.1.0. Stable
dim4_g
Message#32
20.03.12, 14:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 214

Che_2006more specifically, please, when entering the main settings or deeper?
chuk-75
Message#33
21.03.12, 02:01
I'm bringing good
[offline]

Messages 4288
HTC Desire HD

dim4_g @ 20.3.2012, 15:48*
Aah, you mean link widgets. also, in principle, can be done. Yes, in this case, the truth is not worth bothering ..

But the point is to constantly show what you can find out in one tap!! The alarm clocks are set for your shift ... Yes, and rarely anyone will lose their shift :)
I say, it will be enough, something like "shortcuts", with customizable icons, so that you can adjust the design of the "desktop". Well, the synchronization is for the information to be available from the stock calendar.
Personally, I need to control 7 charts. 7 widgets are stupid: D And the calendar is 100% all worth it.
At the moment, for these purposes I useGemini calendar <~ link. Your program, much more convenient, in terms of settings, not convenient, in terms of display.

Post has been editedchuk-75 - 21.03.12, 02:48

--------------------
dim4_g
Message#34
21.03.12, 11:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 214

chuk-75 @ 03/21/2012, 01:01*
And the point is to constantly show what you can find out in one tap ?! There are alarm clocks set for your shift ... Yes, and rarely anyone will lose their shift I say, it will be enough, something like "shortcuts" with customizable icons to it was possible to adjust the design of the “desktop”. Well, the synchronization is available in order to get information from the stock calendar. I personally have 7 schedules to be controlled. 7 Widgets are stupid. And the calendar is 100% for everyone. , for these purposes I use Gemini Calendar<~ link. Your program, much more convenient, in terms of settings, not convenient, in terms of display.

good.by the weekend I will do. not yet to the next :)

about the calendar. Is it worth it to go all over there? maybe better i will create my screen by typegemini calendarwhich will show the current shifts for all graphs? Naturally there will be a link to this screen on the desktop.

Post has been editeddim4_g - 21.03.12, 11:47
Che_2006
Message#35
21.03.12, 13:02
Biker
[offline]

Messages 1242
Check in: 30.11.06
Xiaomi Redmi Pro Standart

dim4_g @ 03/20/2012, 2:27 pm*
more specifically, please, when entering the main settings or deeper?

I open the program, press the "menu" button, which is on the phone, I get to the menu, I tap on the "settings" and the program closes with the offer to send a report to MIUI by mail ...

--------------------
MIUI PRO 9.2.1.0. Stable
chuk-75
Message#36
21.03.12, 18:29
I'm bringing good
[offline]

Messages 4288
HTC Desire HD

dim4_g @ 21.3.2012, 14:09*
... about the calendar. Is it worth it to go there all ...

So, if the synchronization will be, in any case, everything in the calendar will be ... You can, of course, also have a separate calendar. For example, it will be convenient to schedule meetings of people from different shifts. Looks out :)

--------------------
dim4_g
Message#37
22.03.12, 11:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 214

chuk-75 @ 03/21/2012, 5:29 PM*
So, if the synchronization will be, in any case, everything in the calendar will be ... You can, of course, also have a separate calendar. For example, it will be convenient to schedule meetings of people from different shifts. Looks out :)

there will be a separate calendar. so safer, otherwise I set myself a gemini, and when I want to add a new event, it writes that there is no calendar to add: lol:

about googlokandarya. Immediately I want to say that it will not be soon. you need to deal with this, plus I have no wifi
chuk-75
Message#38
22.03.12, 15:34
I'm bringing good
[offline]

Messages 4288
HTC Desire HD

dim4_g @ 22.3.2012, 14:03*
there will be a separate calendar. so safer, otherwise I set myself a gemini, and when I want to add a new event, it writes that there is no calendar to add: lol:

about googlokandarya. Immediately I want to say that it will not be soon. you need to deal with this, plus I have no wifi

I have a Gemini-like clock. Yes, there is no synchronization to the hurry ... The specific function is to get access from any device. Then a backup of the settings, from the program itself, to start;)

--------------------
volderok
Message#39
22.03.12, 22:28
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 14.12.11
Huawei Nova CAN-L01 \ L11

Set, at first glance, better than Shifty
(statusbar, emoticons, vodzhet and alarm clock)
Thank.
kredovs
Message#40
23.03.12, 12:12
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 04.12.11

The program is excellent, many thanks. I used Shifty before, but I was pleased with the setting of the reminder and the interface settings. Let's hope that the reminder will always work correctly. : thank_you:
Kaballeros
Message#41
23.03.12, 13:38
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 16.02.12
ZTE Light tab

Prog is great! Sometimes it happens that somewhere among the stable graphics they wedge in one more day, or change the day to night. Maybe you can add information on a specific day?

34 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 20:55