> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Choosing a portable gaming console on Android

Rep: (304)
Andriod handhelds

Not yet released / less common
Droid x360
Steamboyfrom Steam,news on HabrГ©
BiTT Gametablet
Joyou
iben
iben Game Pad L1-C - Discussion

Outdated / Discontinued / Not relevant

Console on Linux, Smart TV on Android, Gamepads for Android
linux / dingux / open dingux:
dingoo a320 / 320E
dingoo a330 (fake)
gemei a330
dingoo a380
gcw zero
Joyou a320 +
GPH (Caanoo, WIZ, GP2X)
Openpanora

android smart-tv-sticks / console:
ouya
Madcatz mojo
gamepop
Chinese based on rk3066 / 3188 - UG007 / UG007 / MK809 and others.
China based allwinner a31 / 31s -

Gempadas for android with and without handles:
PowerA MOGA Classic / Pro, Ipega, Sixaxis Dualshock3, Wamo Bluetooth Controller, etc. - if possible, refer to topics on 4pda, or to reviews.
Friendly theme -Joystick for android devices

Recommended / Not recommended for purchase:
http://emulate.su/2014…nsoli-vesna-leto-2014/
Recommended:

Not recommended:
perhaps specific models because of their obvious shoals / maybe just 2 spoilers - domestic consoles and outdated

Domestic consoles / converted China are also not recommended for purchase:
ritmix
func
PGP
Exeq

Outdated models:
yinlips ydp-g18a
jxd s601 etc.
In general, the handbrake based on Alviner a10 with resistive screens

Recommended software for android
emulators while we look fast
Added: mappers, breakers, cheat programs ...
Gamekeyboard

Checked shops / sellers, order from abroad

Comparison of consoles (tablets with "hard" buttons)
List of consoles, incl. Russian clones of Chinese consoles(let it hang for now)
Converted Chinese consoles
Comrade rating from comradeDemonikD

http: //www.tiki-toki.c...oid-Consoles-TimeLine/

Post has been editedDeepdusky - 23.11.16, 08:45

Rep: (59)
vrodeden @ 19.12.17, 05:27*
on Android normal game is almost there. Only "free" with Mr. Donato, or (and) zasratoe advertising.
There simply are not many, but they make up the golden fund Andoid-games. Unfortunately, a significant proportion of them - ports.

But with Android-console and indeed the situation is not so hot now. I had only a couple of years to escape from the topic being busy personal affairs as somehow blown away, even with his JXD S192 too and fired.

Rep: (0)
Eleman @ 02.01.18, 15:01*
Celik, did not come across to your droid konsolka oriented retro gaming? ie the main attribute - it increased the number of buttons (under Segou) I understand there is a special segoshnaya konsolka with 6 buttons, but it can not run all night until PS1Tsely sought multibutton android or more old-fashioned opensoursnye Linux konsolechki. Each standard geympadovskie button

You buy a phone to ithere is a gamepad(As you can and the other, they are now the shaft for phones), you put emulators, and you get a very high quality, flexible and convenient portable retro console.
P.S. Additional buttons for shogi hang on shift.

Posted on 12/02/2018, 16:43:

DremPSB @ 29.01.18, 09:02*
But with Android-console and indeed the situation is not so hot now. I had only a couple of years to escape from the topic being busy personal affairs as somehow blown away, even with his JXD S192 too and fired.

Once started doing bluetooth gamepad with built-taped for phones, portable console Androyd become simply do not need ...

* hs_sh,
This crap on Androyd.

Rep: (76)
* dizzyfan11,
Actual users think is best to know that there really is not an android. It is a simple cheap emulsion console with TV output.
A gamepad I saw such and other, not without shortcomings and nuances.

dizzyfan11 @ 12.02.18, 16:40*
Once started doing bluetooth gamepad with built-taped for phones, portable console Androyd become simply do not need ...
They were made in the past - in 2013 and even in 2012.

Rep: (1)
Eleman @ 12.02.18, 18:39*
Actual users think is best to know that there really is not an android. It is a simple cheap emulsion console with TV output. A gamepad I saw such and other, not without shortcomings and nuances.

Do you really think that the Chinese will write emulation and OS from scratch for kopeeshnaya glands? Oh well...
What are the disadvantages? Too good screen? No problem with the firmware, settings and emulators? Then, of course, yes, there are problems ...

Posted on 13/02/2018, 13:52:

DremPSB @ 12.02.18, 20:26*
They were made in the past - in 2013 and even in 2012.

Previously, they were expensive. And mobile phones are even more expensive. Now everything is a little different. Think about it, why the Chinese have actually stopped making these consoles? The answer can be only one - they stopped buying.

Rep: (4)
Shtrazhduschim
http://www.dx.com/p/5-...te-273320#.WppOctyzw1I

Post has been editedtsavk2 - 03.03.18, 10:25

Rep: (30)
* tsavk2,
odnoyadernС–y percent to 1 GHz + povervr 531 + 512 MB of RAM, and how cherry Andrew 4.0.4 that for? to bС– I would not give 65 green)) seriously

dizzyfan12 @ 13.02.18, 13:51*
Previously, they were expensive. And mobile phones are even more expensive. Now everything is a little different. Think about it, why the Chinese have actually stopped making these consoles? The answer can be only one - they stopped buying.
The explanation lies on the surface - the game Android-handheldy never gone beyond its niche, so ordinary Chinese shirpotrebodelu easier to rivet another smartphone than a similar device. A niche has already formed its own brand - GPD, and most buyers are guided by it. Let's see if something will give birth this year JXD, or continue to go through Yinlips.

Prompt good, time-tested products. Just to play in the other additional features are absolutely do not need.

Rep: (254)
shimiya @ 29.05.18, 12:55*
Prompt good, time-tested products.

Been and gone - telling me the time ... Well, there was a time - the firm tried to acquire dibs on Android ... run into a crisis ... ruined ..
Cheap byaka ... ... the road is still a big byaka and I think half and went on sale ...
Subject died long ago ... jerk sometimes legs ... for a year - exactly ... And maybe three

* tundra37,
Ie, in other words you want to say that it is better not to bother and do not take such konsolku

Rep: (30)
* shimiya
namely, where it is better take a handy remote for smart, with holder, good choice is huge, and pick up your phone at no problems

Posted on 06/04/2018, 20:43:

https://i2.rozetka.ua/..._images_1770823202.jpgas an example

Rep: (254)
shimiya @ 04.06.18, 09:50*
do not take such konsolku

konsolku what? First you ask - tell me ...
Now you take it or not ... What? Topic has infa two years ago and FSE! What general conversation ...
I also advise holder for smartphone ... Cheap and cheerful ...
Tegra was a good idea - where it is ... you have to offer for you to look ... pay ... I am a qualified special and my search will not be zero.
But I am afraid the result will not pronravitsya ... Well, there's nothing ...

Rep: (28)
Exeq AIM Pro
quite a personal, already 5 years with me, do not play often but as long as the battery is working and keeps

certainly very surprised at first complete absence of last motility of fingers after the company,
As we previously vooobsche played a dandy, and Sega without saving?

buy it probably can only Avito: D
Yes Does it have an alternative screen with the same I do not know there are over100$
very udevlen price in 8500r o.O

then the actual plate and JOYST thereto: yes2: the best one is

Post has been editednewergood - 05.09.18, 14:33

Rep: (1)
I saw now by chance on panda

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (7)
Is there something new from underground devices, or they finally are dead?

Rep: (3)
morfiuss @ 07.02.19, 02:28*
Is there something new from underground devices, or they finally are dead?

Yes and no.
In general discussion of new products is still happening on the forumhttps://boards.dingoonity.org/and for the most part the developers console wire PR / fundraising on dubious projects
For example:https: //www.kickstarte...-gaming-pc/description

The jxd store now sells some nounames:jxdofficial.com/multi-function-game-console.html
Does anyone know what OS it is worth?

I wanted to take this until I found out about RS-97
Attached Image

Rep: (13)
The jxd store now sells some nounames:jxdofficial.com/multi-function-game-console.html
Does anyone know what OS it is worth?

I wanted to take this until I found out about RS-97
[attachment = "15711842: g300.jpg"]

Chinese proprietary. :) Judging by the screenshots from the emulators. The best option from all this stuff is the Pap K-III (which is by the way sold in this store, but it costs less at Ali), or Retrogame RS-97. I thought to myself take a new revision of the latter, RS-97 Plus, if they put a 60 hertz screen there.

On the android, in fact, only this remains:
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32858909262.html
Ancient androyd and the same iron. Ancient am logic 1-core and Mali-400 + 512 MB frames. Pulls ps1 with a creak, but much better than rs-97.

Post has been editednkhtvich - 19.03.19, 12:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 9:01