> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Texas Holdem Poker | online poker

Rep: (8)
Texas Holdem Poker
Version: 1.4.0.0

Last update of the game in the header:24.04.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Excellent online poker for WP7, everything is at a high level: tournaments, regular tables, chat, friend adding, leveling, daily receipt of chips, purchase of chips.
On EDGE works without the slightest hint of any problems. In the course of terribly drops out the battery.

Download:
Xap Attached fileTexas_Holdem_Poker_v1.4.0.0.xap (3.89 MB)

WP7 Market: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/f51...9b-7124649237bc

Post has been editedkirk999 - 24.04.12, 21:54
Reason for editing: name and new version

Rep: (25)
Super Poker! With the release of v1.1, a lot of stuff was added, and most importantly, bugs ruled!
I've been playing this poker for a long time, everything suits and even more!

Rep: (10)
On 3g and eje does not plow. Only when the wifi is connected

Perhaps there are some restrictions on the operator’s side (there are no necessary ports, etc.), everything is fine on my MTS. Try with a SIM card from another operator.

Rep: (10)
Armo3000 @ 03/17/2012, 9:32*
Perhaps there are some restrictions on the operator’s side (there are no necessary ports, etc.), everything is fine on my MTS. Try with a SIM card from another operator.

on the other beautiful plow.

Rep: (0)
Cap can be laid out, and then writes is not available in your region

Rep: (3963)
shablovskiy,
Cap can be laid out, and then writes is not available in your region

added you a hap with a new version of the cap, take
at the same time, the name of the game has changed, but what is not wrong what it was Poker KinG Online ...

Post has been editedkirk999 - 24.04.12, 21:55

kirk999 it has changed recently) Although that name was quite fit and spoke for itself

Rep: (4)
Can you post again? Does not swing

Rep: (7)
Will the change of the region help, download this toy from the market without formatting the phone? When created uch. Record live, during registration indicated Russia, then changed to Georgia. Yesterday I had to reset the parameters when I tied to the phone in the account. the record was Georgia, now changed to Russia, will it help? LM 610

In the market for a long time v2.0

Someone explain, so I added friends during the game ... How do they write now?!? Going to the Friends section, there is a whole list of added players ... But what's the use? How to contact them ??

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/10/19, 16:58