Veteran
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1355
Check in: 13.09.11
Honor 4C CHM-U01

Android smartphones from ChinaDiscussion
Picture
| Discussion | Search for owners | Requirements for the creation of topics for the section Chinese devices

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Off topic posts removed.

Before publishing images, read the How to work with photos on the forum.

FAQ (FAQ) on Chinese phones
Help is needed, you need to identify the PDA / communicator / smartphone
Recovery of Chinese Android smartphones (MT6516 and MT65x3)
M
Attention!
All messages for the period from 03/01/2014 to the current date have been moved to the topicDiscussion of rare smartphones
Further discussions continue in it.
The topic is closed and will be transferred to the archive.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 16.05.14, 14:08
Lunatl
Message#2
30.09.11, 00:09
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 21.09.11

I got this miracle - iDroid I2000 - and decided to share my impressions.

For a start, I want to say about the criteria with which I approached when choosing the next model.
1. As usual, the price, and it is not very high for a PDA with such capabilities, even cheaper than many ordinary 2-sim phones.
2. I wanted to study and look at the work and usability of the Android (all of a sudden it's not mine, I got used to WM)
3. The presence of 2 sim for me was uncritical, because the apparatus would then go to his wife. And she 2 sim without need.
4. The phone in appearance should have been somewhat universal, i.e. so that he would look good in the male hand, and female.
5. Touch touch, but not too large and the presence of separate physical buttons for greater ease of use and navigation.
6. I did not need a very strong processor, because programmatically, a large load on it is not planned, but that would also not really brake. What would be about the level of MTK6516 or something like that.
7. The possibility of normal surfing the Internet using 3G on board, as well as Wi-Fi
8. GPS chip for kit;
9. The ability to use a memory card
10. Normal playback of ring tones. In general, if it rings, that would not be a shame;
These are the parameters defined. I watched a lot of options, but this one somehow attracted me.
Device Overview
Characteristics from the store
• Operation System: Google Android 2.2
• CPU: Broadcom BCM2157 Cortex-A5 500MHz RAM 256M + ROM 512M
• 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900
3G WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz
• WIFI: 802.11b / g wireless internet
• Built in GPS and support voice navigation.
• 2.8 inch touch screen, QVGA PX: 240 * 320
• Support WI-FI hotspot
• FM radio
• Micro USB
• Bluetooth A2DP
• Support Compass
• G-sensor
• Micro USB
• 3.5mm stereo audio jack
• Support Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, Skype, MSN, word ...
• Language: English / French / Spanish / German / Italian / Arabic /
Russian / Turkish / Thai / Bahasa indonesia / Persian / Bahasa
Melayu / Portuguese / Vienamese / Croatian / Dansk / Hebrew /
Nederlands / Polski / Svenska / Korean / Japanese / Chinese

Features

• 2.8 inch touch screen, QVGA PX: 240 * 320
• 512MB ROM 256MB RAM, support to extend TF card to 16GB maximally
• 2.0 Mega pixel (1600 * 1200) camera for Picture & Video capability
• MP3 & MP4 player
• GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA
• U disk support function to keep the information storage
• Bluetooth A2DP
• Voice record
• FM radio (87.5-108MHz)
• calendar, To do list, Alarm, World Clock, Stopwatch
• caller picture, caller ring tone, caller video
• Telephone directories: 100000 group of contacts, support incoming
call with big head sticker, group ring an Messages & Multimedia
messaging: SMS, support MMS
• Schedule power on / off: support to start / close under set time
• Alarm clock: 5 groups, support alarm clock when machine’s closed,
can set from Monday to Sunday
• Game: 4 common game, Android APK games
• IMEI: 35 ****
More information: MP3 / MP4 / handfree / SMS group sending / Voice recorder /
Handwritting / Bluetooth / GPRS download / MMS / Calendar / to do list / Alarm
clock / World clock / Currency converter / Unit
converte / MSN / Stopwatch ....
Network 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900
3G WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz
Size 108 * 57 * 12.5 mm
Weight 100g (1 phone + 1 battery)
Battery Lithium Batteries: 1300 mAh
Color black, white
Standby Time About 300-350 Hours
Talking Time About 3-4Hours
Language English / French / Spanish / German / Italian / Arabic / Russian / Turkish / Thai / Bahasa indonesia / Persian / Bahasa
Melayu / Portuguese / Vienamese / Croatian / Dansk / Hebrew / Nederlands / Polski / Svenska / Korean / Japanese / Chinese
Standard Accessories 1 battery (1300 mAh) / 1 charger / 1 USB cable / 1 earphone / 1 manual
Housing
The device comes in two colors. Pure white and black, or rather black and graphite. My choice fell on the dark version.
The top panel has a graphite color, very similar to the deposition of graphite paint on ordinary plastic. The side frame, on which the side volume control button is located, also has such a sputtering, but somewhat lighter than the front panel. Very often such a solution is found with a coating of the case and in branded devices. Looks good, nothing to complain about. How much, this coating will be of high quality, time will tell. But the back cover of the battery compartment is made of pure black plastic, which pleased me because It is this part of me that scratches the most when I lay the phone on the table. Even if there is some kind of spraying there, then it is identical in color to the base and its abrasion is uncritical. The only possible disadvantage is that the execution of this battery cover is made on the principle of a beer cap on the bottle , i.e. it is put on the device from above and snaps around the entire perimeter. In my opinion, if you often shoot, then over time, the latches can wear out. But at the moment everything is clear and tight. No gaps, cracks, backlashes. Only barely audible creaking of the back cover, if you press it on the sides. But it is understandable, it must also be somewhat mobile, otherwise it would be difficult to remove it and install it from \ to the phone. Visually, it is not visible at all. For ease of removal, in the lower side of the case, there is a special notch. Also, the back cover has a hole for the speaker and a window of the camera module closed by plexiglass.
Buttons
Physical buttons on the device 4. Chrome, side volume control button, the center key “Home” with graphite coating is similar to the upper front panel, and side chrome buttons for lifting the phone and hanging up the call. The latter also serves to turn the phone ON / OFF. Push buttons with a distinctive click. It is very convenient to use.
On the bottom, not the main working part of the screen, there are 3 touch buttons on a black background. Central search, right return button on the menu, and left button of the menu itself.
All buttons are highlighted. Sensory and physical "House", with ordinary light, but the left tube lifting and the right end of the call - green and red light, respectively.
Connectors
On the right side of the case there are 2 connectors. One to connect the USB cable \ charger and the second mini-jack 3.5 to connect the headset. I was surprised by the location of the microphone hole. It is also on this side panel, only closer to the bottom of the device. But this does not affect the quality of hearing for opponents in conversation. Sensitivity is high and does not create problems. The slot for the memory card is located under the back cover of the device. To install / remove a memory card, you must remove the back cover of the phone, but you do not need to remove the battery or SIM card. The slot is located on the side, and there is no need to make unnecessary manipulations. Here I can only note that the location of the nest under the headset was chosen poorly. If you want to listen to a radio or MP3 player using a headset, you will have to do it either without a case, or in the case you need to make corresponding holes, since It is hardly possible to find somewhere a ready-made case with such a solution for a headset.
Screen
Resistive QVGA 2.8 inch screen with PX resolution: 240 * 320. In terms of responsiveness to pressing, about the same as my Tops A1-, so for me, switching to using it was not a problem. It responds exactly at the place of pressing, even did not do the calibration. Why bother if it works. But then the sun goes blind, although I must say less than Tops and you can see everything better. The colors are juicy and bright. I didn’t have any complaints or comments to the screen.
GSM
Reception is magnificent, at the level of the same Tops A1-, Zoho V9, Yophone V3. And now iDroid i2000 did not disappoint. Although judging by the scale of the signal, it floats. But breaks and no dialing have yet been noticed.
3G
There is and works, but the program does not initially provide for auto-shutdown of the Internet, so I had to install additional software. SwitchPro coped with the task perfectly, now I have an excellent witch that can turn on and off all modules on the phone without dancing with tambourines. Everything is loaded perfectly and most importantly instantly. YouTube videos go without gaps, brakes and lags. Flying with a bang
Wi-Fi
It also works great. Catching a net at a distance from a point within the apartment is great. Unlike 3G, the ability to turn on and off the module is incorporated initially. But something tells me that the constant binding to the network is one of the features of Android.
CPU
It is clear that the declared processor Broadcom BCM2157 Cortex-A5, will not allow an amateur to play birds normally. They have gone, but the brakes are such that the desire to indulge in them disappears. But there are many games that use the G-sensor. At leisure, you can indulge.
GPS
Built-in real GPS chip. Put the fifth Navitel for Android. Everything fell, a cold start a few minutes, picked up 5 satellites.
Sound
We must pay tribute to the quality of the playback of the call melody, as well as the playback of MP3 in the player through an external speaker, this unit did not hit the dirt. Frank "Chinese" does not smell. The sound comes from a separate speaker through the hole in the back of the battery compartment. But a spoonful of tar still throw - just at this hole. Its location is unsuccessful, because when the phone is on the table, it completely overlaps and the strength of the call specifically falls. The sound quality in the headset is decent, without wheezing and faces, although perhaps someone will lack his strength. I would not say that you can go deaf
Video
Then I had to dig a little on the Internet. Native video player in no way wanted to play avi.
I tried 5 options and did not reproduce any of them, except for MX Video Player 1.3. And even then only when in its settings I changed the hardware decoding to software. Now everything is fine with video and sound. It works well, though I checked only the avi-format and the video was already recoded for the PDA. A huge amount of this video can always be taken at _ttp: //forum.pocket-video.com.ua
Battery
1300 mAh declared. While in the stage of buildup, and the CCP in the active study and use, i.e. it’s too early to talk about his temporary possibilities. But at the moment a day and a half. I think when the mode of operation will be normal, then 2 days will be no problem. I don’t expect much more. Too bad that comes with only one.
SMS / MMS
There are no problems with SMS, everything works out and is sent without problems. Thanks to the G-sensor, the landscape version of typing works. I did not even put a supporter of keyboards, switched to Russian, in the settings I indicated the Russian choice everywhere. And everything is fine.
But I have not figured out MMS yet. Settings, automatic from the operator, do not become and do not come on request. The settings of the access point were configured differently, until I achieved any sense, so there is nothing to say about it so far.
Camera
On how much, it is good or not, judge for yourself. But it is also necessary to take into account the fact that the camera module is covered with Plexiglas battery cover, so the quality will be slightly worse initially. Seen the same glitch. It is not entirely clear what it is connected with, but after a certain short period of time, if you take pictures, or view pictures through the possibility of the camera, it can hang and hang the body, or immediately put it into reboot. Perhaps the sin of the memory card, it is there that everything is saved and it goes from the camera to it. If you do not shoot and do not view the pictures through the camera, then there is no problem. I have a map, on 2GB and without any inscriptions, except for the size, perhaps, its speed is not enough for data processing, but this is still a guess. You will need to find a fresh card and try to potestit. I haven't found any patterns yet.
Video shoots in 3gp format. There are options for quality, both for MMS, and for YouTube.
Conclusion
In general, the device met the expectations of all 100%. All the criteria with which I approached when choosing this model, fully complied with. Those who do not need 2 SIM cards and need fast internet, who need a GPS-navigator, but no desire, is spent on it separately, who needs a PDA for everyday tasks without a serious performance request, who needs a small price, I just I recommend this communicator. With a price of 115 evergreens, it's just a godsend.

My video review
Device photos
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Live photos of the communicator and photos taken by the camera in the archive.Attached filefoto_s_telefona.rar(3.47 MB)

Post has been edited_mayday_ - 28.12.12, 16:56
Reason for editing: Removed review and photo under spoiler
Thec
Message#3
14.03.12, 23:35
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 14.02.12
HTC Desire 616 Dual Sim

Hello, I have an iPhone A3 Dual sim-fake iPhone: on board 2 ARM9 460M and ARM7 280M
one works as a radio second to the system
RAM 256 Mb and ROM 512Mb
2 cameras 0.3 and 2 megapixel
3.5 "TFT LCD screen of 65 million shades
resolution 320 * 480 pixels, capacitive multitouch
WIFI
Video: H264; H263; WMA; VC1; 3GP
bluetooth
mp3 / mp4
Fm radio
GPS built-in SIRF STAR III
IGO 8 cards
3D Accelerator / screen rotation
Silent alarm / call mute / switch ring
G-sensor
look like that's it
The question is whether it is possible to update it or reflash to Android 2.2 Froyo without a firmware cable and how to do it? Now it has Android 2.1, and how to create a backup of the system?
I really need help in solving the problem, because I'm a little afraid, as if I'm not dead at all. Well, or if with 2.2 Foyo it doesn't work out, as it were, create 2.1 more stable bugs?

Post has been editedThec - 15.03.12, 00:07
haler
Message#4
16.03.12, 08:35
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 71
Check in: 12.09.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Request to the owners of ArmV7 + from 512MB of RAM
Respond, share experiences and impressions.

ps Well, finally, apart from the plates, you can obmusolit questions! : happy:

Post has been editedhaler - 16.03.12, 08:37
fitter5
Message#5
16.03.12, 12:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 27.02.12

Hello, I read the topics and did not understand, someone installed Skype on this body and if it works. When installing different versions of Skype on your body, it says that this version is not compatible with your system. Who can help, you should soon go beyond the cordon , Skype or alternative will be very necessary. Body X12 is a copy of Sony-Eric on MT6516 android2.2.1
OlegSkugarov
Message#6
20.03.12, 15:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 418
Check in: 05.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

will not fully work on either 6516 or even 6573. Skype is not supported by hardware whales. Tip - try Tango - it works great for me.

--------------------
PX3 2G Hal9k Mod v2.5
Wanhakettu
Message#7
21.03.12, 11:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 646
Check in: 17.03.12

I can not find themes on the smartphone Meizu M 9 & MX? tell me is there?

--------------------
tsc
Message#8
21.03.12, 16:05
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1730
Check in: 05.11.05
Huawei P Smart FIG-LX1

Wanhakettu
Meizu M9 - Discussion
Meizu MX - Discussion

--------------------
Since ancient times this is the white light: There are many scientists - there are few smart people (A.S. Pushkin)
Artazzz
Message#9
22.03.12, 00:52
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 25.09.11

Dear experts!
Help identify the driver / model card of this device (and if it doesn’t make it difficult, I would be happy with references to the firmware)
http://t.co/dqlF7ZPq
in settings"->"About the phone" is the following:
Model: 708A
Android version: 2.2
Kernel version: 2.6.29
Build Number: DFR-708A2

Disassembling the tablet did not give anything, because there are no markings anywhere (except for the microcircuits, of course :))
Google gave nothing
BADWOLF666
Message#10
22.03.12, 18:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 16.01.12

I'm wondering if anyone has this device? (http://www.pandawill.com/a6-smart-phone-35-inch-retina-screen-android-23-os-3g-gps-wifi-8gb-black-p59117.html)this is not an advertisement! I want to order myself, but I found very information about him. Owners, respond! Interested in all information available!
pticman
Message#11
23.03.12, 22:19
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17
Check in: 21.06.11

so he just seemed to appear ... hardly anyone has it ... IMHO is no better than the rest on MTK6573 ... and the design uhm ... like an amateur ... for apple fans ... but for that money can be used remnant 3G buy ...

Post has been editedpticman - 23.03.12, 22:22
mixalich7b
Message#12
23.03.12, 22:58
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 26.09.11

I’m offended if the wrong topic. Where can I read the comparison of mtk6573 with mtk6513 and mtk6516 and on which processor is it better to take a Chinese androphone?
pticman
Message#13
24.03.12, 00:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

6573 of whales is unique, the other two do not have 3g, the camera is limited to 3 (sort of) megapixels, max 256 RAM, etc. ... and they are just terrible braking ... not even the last - before last century .... now The media library is a new platform, we are waiting for the devices on it ... By the way 6573, like all the others - ARM6, so forget about flash if it is critical ..
and read it - google datasheets ...

Post has been editedpticman - 24.03.12, 00:18
martinof
Message#14
24.03.12, 18:15
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 444
Check in: 27.08.09
Nokia Lumia 930

Dear, tell me, smart Haier HW-N80W Android Smartphone, no info about it. Is there an analogue and, accordingly, firmware on ours for it ???. I will be grateful.

Post has been editedmartinof - 24.03.12, 18:37

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x
Chinese 3-16GB 9.2.1.0
Poikovsky
Message#15
25.03.12, 07:19
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 11.02.11
Honor 8 FRD-L09

Good day. A friend has a phone for two SIM cards, with a TV. Called "android." He says he accidentally deleted some kind of program, now he writes on the phone screen that there are problems with IMEI. You cannot call him and he cannot call. Is there a solution to the problem?
fil8383
Message#16
25.03.12, 13:37
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Check in: 22.02.12

Hello to all. Tell me about the expected MTK6575. How are they really better than their predecessors? I want a whale. smart, but now I’m thinking of waiting for 6575 or taking what it is. So the 512 RAM and 1 gig percent is understandable, but in fact it looks like. Is there a difference for the Internet and simple games?
yvazik
Message#17
25.03.12, 15:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Check in: 30.11.10

The discussion of the phone idem a3
questions that interest me:
1. Is it possible to put windows mobile instead of android on it.
2. how to still set up gps so that it works correctly.
3. How to remove standard Chinese applications root is received, but it still does not allow deleting, write, reflash.
4. how to overclock the processor
mindwerewolf
Message#18
27.03.12, 10:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 15.02.12
Zenithink ePad 2 ZT-180-2

Well, here are the first kitos-smartphones on 4 Andrews under MTK6573

Sorry if the topic is incorrectly framed. The first time I create = (

I present to you for discussion the new STAR E60

1.OS: Google Android 4.0
2.3g WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
3.2 sim cards
4.CPU: MTK6573 ARMv6-compatible rev 7 (v6l) 632.42Mhz processor
5.512MB ROM + 512 MB RAM expands to 32 GB max (microSD)
6.WIFI: 802.11 b / g
7.GPS navigation and voice navigation
8.4.0 inch capacitive touch screen, WVGA PX: 480 * 800
9.FM radio
10. Compass
11.G (evolutionary) sensor
13.2 cameras
14.5.0 megapixel (not extrapolation seem), autofocus, front + 0.3M PX
15.3.5mm stereo earpiece
16. Support Word, Excel, PPT, PDF format documents
17.Supported languages: English / French / Spanish / German / Italian / Russian / Turkish / Portuguese / Bahasa Indonesia / Bahasa Melayu / Thai / Chinese

Features
1, 4.0 inch capacitive touch screen, WVGA PX: 480 * 800
2. 512 MB ROM 512 MB RAM, support extend TF cards up to 32GB maximum
3 · Dual camera, 5.0 megapixel camera for photo and video, test smart partner: 2560 * 1920
4 · MP3 and MP4 player
5 · 3G, GPRS and WAP connectivity, MMS
6 · MicroSD support up to 32 gigabytes
7 · Bluetooth A2DP
8 · Voice Recorder
9 · FM Radio
10 · calendar, to-do list, alarm clock, world time, stopwatch
11 · photo of the caller, video calls
12 · Phone book: 100,000 groups of contacts, support for an incoming call with a large photo of the subscriber, group sending messages and multimedia messages: SMS, MMS
13 · Schedule on / off: support for starting / closing at a set time
14 · Alarm clock: 5 groups, alarm clock support, can be set from Monday to Sunday
15 · Games: 3D and 2D are downloaded from Googla Play or APK from the Internet.
16 · IMEI: 35 ***
IMEI: 35 ***
17. General information: MP3 / MP4 / handsfree / SMS group sending / Voice recorder / handwriting input / Bluetooth / GPRS Internet / 3G Internet / MMS / calendar / to-do list / alarm clock / world time / Currency converter / MSN / stopwatch .. ..
18.Optional accessories: 2 batteries (1450 mAh) / 1 charger / 1 USB cable / 1 headphones / 1 manual
Specification
- 3G WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz network
GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
-Sizes 122.3 × 62 × 11.5 mm
-Weight 141g (1 phone 1 battery)
-Lithium batteries: 1450 mAh
-Black colour
- Waiting time about 240-280 hours
- Talk time about 3-4Hours

Already made an order for pervachok =) The price is pleasant 158 ​​USD
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

In addition to the Star E60, I’ve got one more G22 unit on Android 4.0, again on MTK6573, but with a 4.3-inch display.

The rest of the characteristics are the same. On the AMOLED display does not look like.

The price is the same interesting 184 bucks
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedsilsil111 - 27.03.12, 12:08
Reason for editing: fig. under the spoiler
pticman
Message#19
27.03.12, 11:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 17

Hello to all. Tell me about the expected MTK6575. How are they really better than their predecessors? I want a whale. smart, but now I’m thinking of waiting for 6575 or taking what it is. So the 512 RAM and 1 gig percent is understandable, but in fact it looks like. Is there a difference for the Internet and simple games?

on YouTube there is a comparison with the qualification of the 8xxx series ... 6575 it vomits a little ...
I did not wait, yesterday I took HD7pro with 6573 from my hands for 4000 rubles ... it gives 1600 points (ski optimus one gives 1100) ..
the screen is pleasant in all respects, surfing after the ski is a pleasure ... put the Yandex shell instead of the wretched Chinese lunch - everything works smoothly and does not slow down a single gram ...
_Fifty_
Message#20
27.03.12, 18:35
Local
[online]

Messages 110
Check in: 26.02.12
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL

People who took somethinghttp://www.wholesaleonepiece.com/hdc-a9100...-8gb_p3421.htmlsuch? write a review, reviews, but I did not find a topic about him: unsure:
and if there are those who take, tell me where to get this cheaper, but without a scam. And in general, does it make sense to take it if there is no cheaper $ 300? karoch help)

--------------------
siemens c55 =>siemens c75 =>samsung x300 =>2 pcs. china "no name" =>RoverPC Evo V7 =>THL v9 =>Zopo zp500 libero =>Zuk Z1 =>Asus Zenfone Max Pro 2
Knyaz007
Message#21
27.03.12, 18:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 400
Check in: 13.12.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

_Fifty_,
Um, did you watch his charts? I would have given the hundred presidents a maximum would have given the dead presidents. The MTK6573 stands there, the processor is on armv6. Better wait a month, there will be smarts on MTK6575, they will be better.

--------------------
Four years fromsavagemessiahzine.com!

398 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 9:13 PM