> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia sola - Discussion | Smartphone, 3.7 "
Poll for users Sony Xperia Sola:
My Sony Xperia Sola does not slow down in the next firmware:
6.0.B.1.564 China (2.3.7) [ 41 ] ** [1,66%]
6.0.B.1.564 Germany (2.3.7) [ 12 ] ** [0,49%]
6.0.B.1.576 Russia (2.3.7) [ 79 ] ** [3,2%]
6.0.B.3.162 Russia (2.3.7) [ 60 ] ** [2,43%]
6.0.B.3.162 Europe (2.3.7) [ 10 ] ** [0,41%]
6.0.B.3.184 Russia (2.3.7) [ 175 ] ** [7,1%]
6.0.B.3.184 Europe (2.3.7) [ 52 ] ** [2,11%]
6.1.1.B.1.10 India (4.0.4) [ 6 ] ** [0,24%]
6.1.1.B.1.10 Italy (4.0.4) [ 3 ] ** [0,12%]
Global 6.1.1.B.1.10 (4.0.4) [ 40 ] ** [1,62%]
6.1.1.B.1.10 Russia (4.0.4) [ 231 ] ** [9,37%]
Global 6.1.1.B.1.54 (4.0.4) [ 263 ] ** [10,67%]
6.1.1.B.1.54 Russia (4.0.4) [ 875 ] ** [35,48%]
Custom / Informal firmware (4.0.4) [ 539 ] ** [21,86%]
Custom / Informal firmware (2.3.7) [ 80 ] ** [3,24%]
Total votes: 2466

Rep: (143)
DiscussionSony XPERIA sola
PicturePepper, XPERIA sole, MT27i
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Sony Xperia Sola Owners Club пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware (OS 2.3.x) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.0.x) пїЅ | CyanogenMod (OS 4.0.x) пїЅ | MIUI (OS 4.0.x) пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | Games пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games . Off topic posts removed.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark

Beginners (those who just bought this Sony Xperia sola and for the first time in my life sees Android) and not only ...
1. Once you have registered on the forum, do not immediately ask the question about how to reflash the phone. Believe me, you do not need to be, at least for a couple of weeks! It is better to read, at least briefly,"Forum Rules".
2. If you have learned about the existence of root - it does not mean that you urgently need to get it! Ruth not only provides the opportunity to use Android to its fullest, but also allows you to ditch the system for a couple of seconds!I repeat, not minutes and seconds it!
3. If this phone is your first device, then you should carefully studyAndroid FAQ, FAQ on Xperia SolaAnd the cap:Sony Xperia sola - Discussion, Sony Xperia sola- Firmware (Android 2.3.7), Sony Xperia SOLA - Firmware (OS Android 4.0.x). Carefully read and study, because This action will save you from writing the post: "Help! A couple of weeks ago I bought a phone, tried to do / flash / ruin ... and now it does not turn on!" It's a shame, yes? A new phone, not yet scratched, but already dead, and only because you were too lazy to read what you were recommended. We recommended this to you at the moment when you registered on the forum! You clearly put a tick in the paragraph: "I have read and agree with the rules of the forum"
4. If you have previously used other other Android-device - it does not mean that with this gadget you will immediately guru sewing and tuning. I recommend reading material from the preceding paragraph. So be it, you can skipAndroid FAQ
5. A bit gag in support of the aforementioned points:
- My first gadget on Android, namely the Samsung Galaxy R - a little more than six months. The first thing I did after the purchase, registered here. Two months I went with him to the pristine form, do not think igrulek and prog, and smoked mana to your gadget, read the relevant branch. When I have it zaglyuchil, I already knew by heart the firmware and configuration theory, I knew what pitfalls I can expect. However, not without exceptions to the rule, rather a problem not described in FAKah, but the forum is like-minded people who have helped me.
- Now I can sew your Erku without connecting to a computer sitting in the bus, my phone I was not just happy in their function calls / sms / internet / games, I have it plows 99.9%! I ask it out loud can wake me up tomorrow at 7 in the morning or remind of what you need to call, I come home and it automatically includes waffles and checks for updates, I go to bed and it will not bother me annoying phone calls and sms-kami. If I steal it, he will tell me about it! He will say where he is, who and what are trying to do with it! From your phone I manage two homes Compiegne, reproduce multimedia with them or for them. There was an idea even the toilet to connect to the Internet, but the idea that it is necessary to wash the apartment from shit, after the first hacker attack, repulsed me this venture. : Laugh_wild:
- Sony Xperia Sola was bought for his wife. I killed a couple of weeks that would examine all Fakie on its device, because Sola by Erki is very different in terms of firmware. This does not mean that it is worse, it is just the other and no more.
- Her phone I have set up in much the same way as its own. With her phone You can do absolutely all operations as the mine, and even more, thanks to the presence of NFC. But she does not need all this. For her, Sola - it dialer / SMS / igrulka! She even navigators does not use, although it is often vital!
Bottom line: Your phone will do for you all the best, what you want from him, he will not just be for you phone, it will be for you a small computer, it will entertain you, to simplify life, make you mobile and independent of the desktop computer (Eg phone I buy air tickets, etc.) but only after you are familiar with the link above.
6. I ask you to pay attention to the fact that this forum was created for what would help each other and not ask stupid questions that have answers to those sought in caps.
Sincerely, Your Yadis.

A photo
Attached Image
Specifications
General
Manufacturer: Sony
Model: Xperia sola
Other names: Pepper, Xperia sole, MT27i
Year of release: 2012
Operating system: Android 2.3, Android 4.0
Capacity Accum. (MAh) 1320
Dimensions
Dimensions (mm):
(Height x width x thickness) of 59 x 116 x 9.9
Weight (g): 107
CPU
CPU Type: ST Ericsson NovaThor U8500
Clock frequency (MHz): 1000
Memory
RAM (MB): 512
Built-in Memory (GB): 8 (available to the user: 3.96)
Communications
Telephone: GSM 1800, GSM 1900, GSM 850, GSM 900, UMTS 1900, UMTS 2100, UMTS 850, UMTS 900
Bluetooth: 2.1
Wi-Fi: 802.11b, g, n
Other: EDGE, GPRS, GPS, HSDPA, HSUPA, NFC, UMTS / WCDMA
Multimedia
Screen size: 3.7
Screen resolution (px): 480 x 854
Screen Type: TFT
Video accelerator: Mali-400 MP
Camera rear (MP): 5
Autofocus: Yes
Photo flash: Yes
Speaker: Mono
Headphone Out: 3.5
Other: FM-radio, G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass
Management and input
Touch screen: capacitive
Buttons: touch buttons
Expansion
Memory Cards: microSD, microSDHC
Connectors: USB-host, microUSB
Additionally
Working hours:
(Manufacturer) Talk time up to 5.6 hours (2G / 3G), in standby mode - up to 475/470 hours (2G / 3G), in audio mode - up to 40 hours in video mode - up to 6 hours
Features: Contactless floating touch scrolling in the browser screen with Mobile BRAVIA Engine technology, xLOUD feature and support for surround sound
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Reviews
Utility
creak treatment over the volume rockersay thanksBiqwaer
Another treatment option squeaking rear panelssay thanksbio man
Safe mode
1. turn off the phone.
2. turn on and when to wait for the download reaches inscription 'Xperia' (aka bottles animation) and pinch the touch button 'Menu' hold to wait for a long vibration.
Forced to restart your phone
Energy saving tips
Instructions physical distortion of the battery
Using the lower white stripes for notifications -Illumination Bar Notification- select a profile for Xperia S / P
How to make NFC-tag from the ticket on the metro?
Useful information about NFC-tags
How to keep a cache of games on the external flash card. Read the second part of the post.
How to get root?
If someone in this thread asks the question of how to get Ruth ... In the best case, your message will be deleted. 2.3.7 To readhereTo 4.0.4 readhere.
How to fix the problem with hanging the radio module
List of programs of APP folder in Android 4.0.4
Survey results
Attached Image

Questions about purchasing, flash, accessories and devices define marriage in relevant topics!

Any messages not on (questions about the games, marriage, firmware, accessories) are deleted or moved to the desired topic without warning the author.

Most applications swing and put its cache on the inside to 3.96 Gb memory that the system is defined as the sdcard. Your USB flash drive is defined as ext_card. If you want them to be reversed - see cap threads "Firmware".

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 07:48

Rep: (7)
Link to the video on their blog -video
+ morevideo

Post has been editedSilentFEAR1 - 13.03.12, 13:18

Rep: (532)
Promo videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=vESGv2O5mhQ

Rep: (41)
Damn, damn! How can hard to choose!
All the same, take Saul, not Iksperiyu Yu
Nobody seems to be that Algie Optimus Sol and Sony Sola Iksperiya same name? (Sol Sol)

Rep: (0)
Overview Xperia Sola

Rep: (223)
Judging by the performance on GSMArenaXperia solamusic playback works works 40 hours,Xperia pas much as 80 hours. In this case, the battery is the same and the same percent of the same. strangely<_<

Rep: (11)
hands on the English
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppbwOiZv6C4...;feature=relmfu

actually chip with contactless control proved to be quite interesting - it is possible to say to what extent have overcome one of the major drawbacks of capacitive displays, is especially important in our five-month winter - you can now manage your phone mittens (more on that and said about the end of third-minute video)

Another hands on (white apparatus)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK8w94e9zVw
then there is a test at 2:47 mitten
^_^
dude in a cap says - "will appear in the middle of the second quarter of the price of 379 euros"

Another hands on (all three colors)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_c3LSLNdKo

white paper
http://dl-www.sonymobile.com/cws/download/...a_sola_WP_1.pdf

Post has been editeddead-vasilii - 18.03.12, 23:36
Reason for editing: addition

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2012/03...erbread-and-ics

Here by the way)

Rep: (1345)
detailed TTXhere. Translated chrome:: lol:
Detailed Technical Datasheet from Sony Xperia Sola MT27 / MT27i (SE Pepper)
Brand: Sony
Manufacturer: Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications
_ Equipment Designer: Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications
Project _ Codename: SE Pepper
Model _ ID: AAD-38801
, Release expected date: May 2012
Physical - attributes
Dimensions
(Width x depth x height): 59 x 116 x 9.9 mm,
2.3 x 4.6 x 0.4 inches
Restrictive + Volume: 67,8 cubecentimetres
Weight: 107 grams (including the battery)
Software + Environment
built-in; _ Operating system: Google Android 2.3.7
Operating System + _ kernel: Linux
Microprocessor - Chipset
Processor - Hours: 1000 MHz
Processor: ST-Ericsson U8500 NovaThor
All devices are based on the NovaThor U8500
_ _ Width of the machine - Word: 32-bit
Processor + Core: 2x ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
Instruction + set: ARMv7
Memory, Storage: capacity
RAM + type: LPDDR2 SDRAM
RAM - capacity: 512 MiB
ROM, type: Flash EEPROM
ROM drive, capacity: 7630 MB, including 5200MiB user-accessible non-volatile memory
ROM drive, the capacity in; byte 8 GB (billion bytes)
Graphical: subsystem
_ Display Type: Supported
Display - Color _ Depth: 24 bits / pixel (16777216 scales)
Display - Diagonal: 3.7 "(94 mm)
Display resolution: 480 x 854 (409,920 pixels)
Visible: Display + Size: 1.81 "x 3.23" (46.06 x 81.94 mm)
Pixel _ + density (dot _ field): 264.7 pixels / inch (0.09595 millimeter / pixel)
Audio: subsystem
- Audio Channel (s): stereo
Microphone (s): stereo
Speaker (s): Maintained
Sound - Output: 3.5 mm jack
Cell phone _
Cellular: Networks: GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS850 (B5), UMTS900 (B8), UMTS1900 (B2), UMTS2100 (B1)
Mobile + Data; Links: CSD, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA +
Cell + Antenna: Internal Antenna
Calls - Alert: 64-chord ringtones (polyphonic)
Vibrating: Alert: Supported
Loud _: Supported
Management _ Peripherals
positioning; Device: Multi-touch screen
_ Primary Keyboard: Not supported
Directional: Pad: Not supported
Scroll - Wheel: Not supported
Interfaces
Expansion: Interfaces: MicroSD, MicroSDHC, TransFlash
Supports High Capacity (SD 2.0 / HC) memory cards with a capacity up to 32 GB
USB: USB 2.0 client, Hi-Speed ​​(480 Mbit / s)
USB Series Micro-B (Micro-USB), connector
Bluetooth - (802,15): Bluetooth 2.1 + Enhanced Data Rate, internal antenna
Wireless _ LAN / Wi-Fi, (802.11): IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
internal antenna
Infrared - Output: Not Supported
Multimedia - Broadcast
+ Analog Radio: FM-radio (87.5-108MHz) with RDS radio receiver
Property headset as an antenna
Digital media + Broadcast: Not supported
Satellite; navigation
Built-in; GPS _ module: Supported
GPS + Protocol: NMEA 0183
GPS: Antenna: Internal Antenna
Extras - GPS: Services: Assisted GPS, QuickGPS, Geotagging
_ Built-in digital: Camera
_ Sensor Type: CMOS sensor
Resolution: 2592 x1944 pixels (5.04MP)
Autofocus _ (AF): Supported
Optical + Zoom: 1 x
Macro mode +: Supported
Built - Flash: mobile light (LED)
Camcorder: 1280x720 pixels
recordable; Image Formats: JPG
Recording, + video formats: 3GP, MPEG4
Food, nutrition
Battery: Technology: Supported
Battery: Build: built
+ Battery capacity: 1320 mAh
General: More
Built - in accelerometer: Supported
_ Additional Features:
Sony floating touch Touch
scratch-resistant screen
Built-in digital compass
GPRS Class 12
HSDPA 14.4
HSUPA 5.76
Sony Reality Display
Mobile Sony BRAVIA Engine
sony xLOUD
3D surround sound
active noise cancellation
DLNA
image stabilizer
face recognition
smile
Touch focus
video stabilizer
PlayNow
16x digital zoom
3D-feature Sweep Panorama
Bluetooth stereo profile (A2DP
AVRCP)
NFC (Xperia Smart Tags)

Pre-orderat CU - 349,90 € not sickly so. : Scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedbrygse - 03.04.12, 06:52

At CU I see the figure of 294 euros, which is only 25 less than P. The thing is magic floating touch ...?

Post has been editedIronlung - 07.04.12, 09:20

slesar046 @ 11.04.2012, 19:59*
what his Count accelerator ??? Mali400MP, like the P / U

I understand that good? To the accelerator, it is better than Andre 205?

Rep: (51)
Break K. @ 13.04.2012, 16:59*
I understand that good? To the accelerator, it is better than Andre 205?

Normal. Single-core 400mp slightly better than the 205

Post has been editedJustForFan - 13.04.12, 18:29

Rep: (532)
Video for Moscowhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13LlQiqLOyA...=youtu.be&a

Rep: (29)
I have a question regarding any model of Sony / sonierisson, but because I was interested in Sola, ask it here.

Each manufacturer has its own chips. CHTC chip, for example, a through-connection to the Internet via a computer, and Samsung - all codecs Moh box.

And Sony / sonierisson - a film on the screen. And what else? Heard, like it is possible to re-encode movies directly on your phone, and more, when used in kachenstve usb-modem it installs drivers "of itself", so that you can connect to any computer with no drivers or Sony-Sinha.

As far as the information is correct? And whether this applies to all Sony / sonierisson, or only the flagship?

Rep: (2)
All androydofony Sony really put drivers from themselves, and from the 2011 models, the internal memory are also proprietary software for controlling the smart - PC Companion.
With the problems of driver installation on Sony phones, faced only with models of 2008-2009 on the A2 platform

To encode movies have not tried it, because Most players from Market read any format, and it's just not necessary. But such software in the standard firmware has not been, at least in the smarts to 2012 model year.

P.S. "Through connection to the Internet via a computer," - it's like?

Rep: (514)
Review of Sony Xperia Sola

based on the examination at the exhibitionCONSUMER ELECTRONICS & PHOTO EXPO 2012Going to theCrocus Expo(Moscow) from 12 to 15 April 2012.

You can also see pro SXP:part 1andpart 2.

IN studied system:
Attached Image

Housing, dimensions, ergonomics

Good plastic housing, durable, easy, no squeaks and backlash, a little loose there's just nothing. The exhibition was put up the prototype only in black.

The device design stands out from the new line of Sony: No transparency strip, the back is flat (everyone else it is convex).

In size - generally correspond to the diagonal of the screen. Less SXP, but slightly larger SXU.

See photos:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

In his hand is sitting comfortably, touch control buttons are conveniently located off button / lock, however, is at the top on the left side:
Attached Image

The hand feels good, it is easy. But after heavy and solid SXS and SXP felt "plastic".

Screen

Display - LCD simple enough level. With good viewing angles, but "monsters" SXS and SXP falls short.

In comparison with SE Xperia Arc (both the 100% brightness):
Attached Image

Arc slightly pink, SX Sola slightly Shinichi image. Brightness about parity. Thus, SX Sola in brightness lags SXS and especially from SXP.

gumption

At a sufficient level. Podlagivany not noticed, the interface is smooth, even if you run "water" live wallpaper.

Camera

Photo module is as follows:
Attached Image

In appearance, it is weaker than specified in SXP, but more impressive SXU.

Examples of photos taken on the SX Sola (please note poor coverage):
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Sound

The noise level at the exhibition gave evaluate any ring tone or sound in the headphones.

Floating Touch

While the technology is only effective in the browser and is not very stable. It should be well get the hand to drive his finger over the screen at a distance of 1-2 mm, without touching the screen. While the technology is clearly flawed - we will see what will happen next.

The results, the overall impression

Good, easy apparatik. Not such a significant design as the rest of the lineup in 2012. Nevertheless, it is quite nice, in his hand is good.

In general, this device - for those who SXU is too small and does not have enough memory, as well as the design seems too SXU youth.

Distance from SXP much more:
  • Screen: the difference in technology is much more difference in the diagonal - is simply a must see
  • body: the apparatus against the average level business phone
  • RAM: 512 MB versus 1024 MB - that reduces the possibility of the device to the software apgreytu
  • Camera: weaker, and it's not just megapixels; besides in SXP it uses much more advanced processing algorithm

The SX Sola draws against SXP: slot for the microSD, price, weight, dimensions (slightly less).

Ask your questions!

RomanMukolaivich @ 23.04.2012, 19:27*
Say in Sole HDMA there or not? Since those two definitely have.

in sony xperia U sure no hdmi, like sony xperia sola !!!

soglshus with DAskeza !!!

Rep: (14)
Lord, read the main!

In Russia, officially in May, 13 990 rubles. That means 12 thousand, which is an excellent suggestion.

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/2012/04/27/60280/

Rep: (43)
Unboxing Sony Xperia sola

The new headset sony ericsson MH750, someone that knows about this beast? Google about this the first time I've heard ....

Post has been editedTkell - 28.04.12, 13:28

Rep: (249)
Tkell
Unboxing Sony Xperia sola

Noticed week production 12w15. Batteries with the same pawn and charging different

Rep: (14)
Very detailed comparison Xperia S and Xperia Sola (pre-production) -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GECar3Bnoqg

Unfortunately the French. Sola brighter, but the picture seems to be much worse.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/02/20, 7:50