> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia S / LT26i / Nozomi - Accessories

Rep: (1205)
Accessories forSony xperia s
PictureSony Xperia S / LT26i / Nozomi
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Ubuntu Touch Firmware пїЅ Club Sony Xperia S пїЅ
| Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ
Meat grinderSony Xperia S vs flagships from other manufacturers: for fans to argue!

How to buy on eBay without a credit card

Useful

Covers

Adapters
Usb-otg (for connecting a mouse, keyboard, joystick)
P.s.
If the flash drive gives a power error, well i.e. eating too much ... Thathere!

Microhdmi to hdmi (for connecting to a TV)

Films

Holders

Be mutually polite! Speakthank"- increasing reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the buttonAttached Imageand let us know who helped you.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 10.01.20, 23:09

Rep: (35)
Hello ! Maybe someone heard about the new headset Sony Smart Headset?

Rep: (8)
Cases appeared on ebay,such, such, and sothese

Rep: (113)
More cases

ANDHDMI cable

Rep: (22)
And here is the native cheholchiki:
Photo took to Clova.
But cut a strip that's brilliant! I mean cover-pocket.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedevgeniab - 01.04.12, 09:57
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (8)
SuicideFun @ 13.03.2012, 21:04*
More cases

I'm on your Arc also took cover PDAir, and so it is lying idle. Not very convenient and thick

Rep: (105)
I wonder whether it avtoderzhatel to home? Connector for charging side and even zagluzhkoy closed. And without a convenient holder with charging with the inclusion of navigation is not long driveways)))

Rep: (47)
here is a good store, to each his model Smart there ordering

http://stores.ebay.com/EASECASE/Sony-/_i.h....m322&gbr=1

Pros - the original design (you yourself konfiguriruesh cover - texture of the skin, color, locks, etc.), you can make stamping his name on the skin, a cool gift wrap
Cons - very long. After payment they need about 10 working days for the execution of the order and then expelled. On average, the payment until the month passes.

Post has been editedjedie_18 - 17.03.12, 11:24

Rep: (47)
Low-cost, high-quality cheholchik

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Leather-Pouch-Case...=item33730f0a95

Rep: (0)
Question to the unit holders, about the headphones:
I understand that now he does not perceive the headset on the iPhone, and in general any of the headset in addition to the native, right? What about the headphones? If it is working, and how the sound level in the large monitor headphones (well, suddenly someone there to check)?

Rep: (7)
Th people you kidding? As it is not perceived. I have all the rules. I wear the headphones from their iPods as earplugs do not like

Rep: (6)
Urmuz @ 17.03.2012, 16:10*
Th people you kidding? As it is not perceived. I have all the rules. I wear the headphones from their iPods as earplugs do not like

And what about, say, the headset from HTC?

Rep: (15)
Urmuz @ 17.03.2012, 19:10*

was just the view from behind a hill, where the inserted branded headphones from Yablaka not plowed)))
You have exactly the branded headphones?

Rep: (610)
Jker @ 17.03.2012, 16:21*
You have exactly the branded headphones?

Clarification - headphones or headset? Once the iPod, it is likely that the headphones. A headset - is another matter, and can not work. Let owners check.
P.S. Can bear it in accessories?

Post has been editedolegusoshin - 17.03.12, 16:27

The people I have all the license, including the Ipod Nano 6G. So he vidos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfCN_kdrbbA

P.S. Sori for the quality, filmed on a Nokia E66)) But it can be clearly seen and heard :)

Post has been editedUrmuz - 17.03.12, 16:26

Indeed, right now, I stuck on 4S'a standard headset, the phone did not see their home ... a headset, a standard of Sensation and headphones just saw ...

Post has been editedLuke skyrunner - 17.03.12, 16:30

Rep: (28)
maskzp @ 17.03.2012, 17:04*
I understand that now he does not perceive the headset on the iPhone, and in general any of the headset in addition to the native, right? What about the headphones? If it is working, and how the sound level in the large monitor headphones (well, suddenly someone there to check)?

I have a headset on the 4s and remote shure to Apple-devices. Their phone does not accept, the sound comes from the speaker. Low volume, high-impedance headphones is better not to connect. With the Bose Around-Ear sound nice, but again, listen on the subway or on the street would have probably 80-100%. With fittings Shure SE535 and the UE Triple fi 10 pro playing well, it is better on Android, I have not heard anything.

Post has been editedZenPC - 17.03.12, 16:32

Keyword "headphones from an iPod" and "headset from 4S'a" ...

Jker here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfCN_kdrbbA

Rep: (28)
Headset - This headset + microphone. Some do not know which is which.

and here is the difference in charging ...

http://vaio-ru.livejournal.com/117292.html

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/07/20, 16:20