> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia S / SL - Marriage and repair | LT26i / Nozomi

Rep: (1199)
Marriage and RepairSony Xperia S / SL
PictureLT26i / Nozomi / LT26ii
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Ubuntu Touch Firmware пїЅ
| Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ
Meat grinderSony Xperia S vs flagships from other manufacturers: for fans to argue!

Manufacturing defect - a product which does not meet the quality standards and technical conditions and other normative and technical documentation, which was adopted by the legislative acts of the country's technological enterprise rules or other similar regulatory documents.
How to find an authorized Sony service
Past Survey Results
Attached Image

Attached Image

Known Issues
Utility
Be sure to check out !!!
Forum Rules
5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" buttonPicture.
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just highlight the main points and click on the "QUIT" buttonPicture.
4.4. If you find a topic that fits your problem, then you should not immediately write your message in it. It is very likely that your problem has already been discussed and a solution has been found. Use the "print version" and search by keyword in it. Be sure to read the topic header - it contains useful information, especially for you.

Post has been edited$ iLence - 01.03.17, 13:26
Reason for edit: Removed data curator

Rep: (27)
Prscheniya ask if the infringement of the right post, you can remove or move as it pleases respected moderators ....
I am not as the owner of devaysa, but I want to mention some "trouble."
Everything described below seen two owners, for a couple of days of using a smartphone.

1. Quiet headphones.
2. The gap between the housing and the rear cover. (1mm)
3. The play back cover.
4. Backlash plugs.
What are the flaws noticed in a week?

Post has been editedKensay-Imp - 15.03.12, 10:16

Rep: (35)
Kensay-Imp
there is an item which does not agree.
1 - a loud speaker. I wrote about this in another topic ...
2 - confirm the sound through headphones to the decency not quiet. (Probyval and standard player. Other players, still quiet sound)
3 - yes there is a gap, but on my black machine so it is not seen as white.
4 - play and have a decent
5 - have a decent play

Rep: (72)
It would be nice ifKensay-Imp, supplemented or corrected on the contrary (when a new firmware) office.

Rep: (35)
I wonder how the questionnaire has already appeared in the reply of the gap in the back cover of the PCT version (because it kind of still do not sell ...) or I do not know?

Post has been editedDJ_Uncle - 13.03.12, 18:52
Reason for editing: correcting typos in the text))

Rep: (6)
Interesting results of the vote:
PCT, White smartphone, marriage is no [1]
who are you, a man from the future, where to get the PCT? ;-)

Rep: (295)
Keep and view 20 timesYouTube

Rep: (90)
Maksecc,
Already two ...

PCT Black smartphone, marriage is no [1]
PCT, White smartphone has a slot [1]

Rep: (1199)
eNrg * @ 13.03.2012, 23:36*
Already two ...

Tolley people do not understand the definition of the PCT (Rostest) Toli is just igolosuyut those who do nothing, and the vote does not reflect the real picture!
71.44 voted for PCT - which is not yet available ...

Rep: (139)
An interesting situation is obtained with this smart, three days people enjoy, and have a branch and marriage created. That is, there is an impression that the situation is especially pumped around a smart, or he really turd ???
Pomitsya on sgs2 the same situation was, to the pain in the eyes looked out yellow stripes on the screen and it seems bugs radio, well, nothing got used, called them the best device in 2011 as a result. Maybe there is not so bad and the people engaged in catching fleas?

And Sony seem to step on the same rake the second time that year released the Arc with the old iron and went to the design, this device is the same story, probably think that ride again ...

Rep: (59)
motor2110,
Then the screen .....

Rep: (1862)
motor2110
that year released the Arc with the old iron and went to the design,
Sony just never running ahead of the engine. As the owner of the arch must say that it is sufficient. All applications run as expected, none of the game users are not impeded. timeof lifethe relevance of the smartphone in the world today is a year. And I believe that your SXS year will be relevant and sufficient. The same who wants to be comparedpipiskamikernels can easily miss the quad devices and proud that they are the toughest in the world.
For developments in marriage should be defined at the outset what constitutes marriage and that the design feature.

Post has been editeddogsly - 14.03.12, 01:00

dogsly,
+1
But the gap is IMHO marriage ....

GOSHAN2000, Backlash - marriage, play covers - design feature

dogsly,
Yes Yes! But if the nail will fit between the lid and the body, what is this?
Dust, humidity ....?
I dream of this body, and that I have to wait?

Rep: (1)
too upset after learning about marriage
Phone liked
It may be the first party to the marriage
Now I look in the direction of the nexus

Rep: (17)
that's why it was necessary to do a removable back cover, and all these isprotili.

Rep: (532)
dogsly @ 14.03.2012, 02:12*
play covers - design feature

I always liked it when people give out the shortcomings of dignity.

Rep: (17)
migg_ @ 14.03.2012, 10:16*
I always liked it when people give out the shortcomings of dignity.

Just like Steve Jobs, but it is work.

migg_ @ 14.03.2012, 09:16*
I always liked it when people give out the shortcomings of the dignity

marriage disputes and design features are as old as the first gadget. It is not necessary to develop this oftop - curator does not sleep :)

Rep: (27)
Beastorizer @ 13.03.2012, 18:53*
It would be nice if Kensay-Imp, supplemented or corrected on the contrary (when a new firmware) office.

Post corrected! The first item removed.
If the sound is at normal conversation, then the rest is not so tragic look.
Yet, while personally do not talk on the phone, I will not buy .....

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/02/20, 12:06