> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Custom game reviews: buy or not

Rep: (76)
Attached Image

YouTube reviews

Adventure
Uncharted: Golden Abyss [Lazybeat] Trophies
Gravity Rush [Zatoi4i89] Trophies
LEGO The Lord of the Rings [jalamalsteklo] Trophies
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes [jalamalsteklo]
Trophies

Rhythm game
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F [Ryuzo7980] Trophies

Race
Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted [PriZRak_00] Trophies
Wipeout 2048 [ilya9696] Trophies
ModNation Racers: Road Trip [Helium] Trophies
Motorstorm RC [Lazybeat] Trophies
Asphalt: Injection [Lazybeat]
Trophies
Ridge Racer [Ryuzo7980] Trophies

Platformers
Rayman Origins [Lazybeat] Trophies
Escape Plan [Lazybeat] Trophies
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack !!!! [Lazybeat]
Trophies
Rocketbirds HBC [Movexx] Trophies

Sports
Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition [Helium] Trophies
FIFA 13 [Sir Cornelius]
Trophies
Hustle Kings [Light Crusader] Trophies

Role-playing games
Silent Hill: Book of Memories [jalamalsteklo]
Trophies

Action-RPG
Ragnarok Odyssey [vladiss88]
Trophies
Phantasy Star Online 2 [Movexx]
Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate [Ryuzo7980] Trophies

RPG
Dungeon Hunter: Aliance [lazybeat]
Trophies

Shooters
Unit 13 [Lazybeat]
Trophies

Fights
Mortal Kombat [Ilya9696]
Trophies
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 [PriZRak_00] Trophies
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend [Wowasic] Trophies

slashers
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus [Helium] , [PriZRak_00] Trophies
Muramasa Rebirth [Ryuzo7980] , Trophies

Simulators
Ecolibrium [PriZRak_00]
Trophies

few rules
1. We kindly request strongly not to flood
2. It is not necessary that the views of the author as an exceptional, it may well be different from yours. If you do not like the score, argument is constructive and, if it proves to be well founded, the review will be changed in your favor as you wish. But to say so, like "you put 5 and 8 should be" not worth it, want to put their assessment, although all put 500, that's your business and your opinion)
3. Write reviews can anyone about any game ever published on the console, especially if your screenshots will be added to it.
4. If you want to evaluate a particular game on a gross basis, write, your opinion may help someone decide to buy

K
Curator:Helium
Add a link to the new video game reviews,
they are now under spoiler

Post has been editedHelium - 14.01.16, 02:00
Reason for editing: Corrected references to trophies

Rep: (25)
vladiss88 @ 10.05.2012, 19:48*
(I'm too seldom happen, well, you yourself why)

vladiss88 @ 10.05.2012, 19:48*
There are at me for life (ie. Without checkpoints)

Kosyachkov couple. : D
About the gameplay has not configured.

iSega I understand that this is just the type of guide)

Rep: (15)
By lunchtime, Moscow will try to do :) But I warn you, do not know how to write well. So it will be again "gag" :)
Add Something not quite work. I do not know what to tell.

Post has been editedvladiss88 - 11.05.12, 14:14

Rep: (2)
vladiss88,
Main write their impressions of the game)

Each device knows how to play the game, it is both successful and not all, projects. But at the start of them, it seems, should not be, so that the company, which manufactures set-top box, do not lose face. But often it turns out that these or those are not the most successful projects are still making their way to the screen of your device. In my opinion, one of these projects is very ambiguousUnit 13 .

Attached Image

Beautiful wrapper is not the best candy

From the first minutes of the game attracts-postrelushki, nice enough setting, mechanics, multiple playable characters, cooperative, good picture. But soon a good impression over, and the game becomes a routine in which the important thing is to get to the last level, and score. This is because the level of the eighth after all this begins to pall. Because jobs are monotonous, is not particularly dynamic, and locations monotonous little more than full. And only one-Joey uncomfortable after ancharted aiming. Tasks are divided into several types: for a time, stealth assault. In the first case you need to quickly run through the location, kill quickly, and ran to catch you next checkpoint. In the second, all is clear, as much as possible to get the job quietly, so as not to raise the alarm. Third-conventional meat.
And so the task for the task, anything new and interesting, no purpose, just postrelushki. The plot of the game is completely absent. The whole gameplay saves only co-op for two people.
Graphics, sound-middling I can not say anything special. Just ordinary, not bad and not good. Is that zadalbyvat monotonous colors and location-stale almost immediately.
There are enough lucky find, daily tasks, taking place on maps from the single, the job can be passed only once, you can not lose, only win. This is the only, perhaps, that can hold the game afloat.

Not the best game for spending one and a half thousand rubles. It is a good use of pull-top box, to shoot 15 minutes and put it back in his pocket. To play, to walk, to cultivate no sense. Especially the game may not like it, if you play after ancharted. If you like mindless psevdotakticheskie shooter from 3 persons-Unit 13 you can nedyuzhy cheer.

Graphics: 6/10
Sound: 7/10
Gameplay: 6/10
Replayability: 5/10
Grand Total: 6/10

Posted on 11.05.2012 14:45:

Honestly I do not know what to write about it yet ...)

Rep: (2)
Lazybeat
You just talent observe) I did not like it initially, but now just pass by this shooter.

Rep: (15)
Drop of tar :)
I liked the game, even if it has no plot, but it has courage.
I'll start in order.
In the first game is not as easy as it seems at first glance. And that for me is a huge plus. All missions do not go for one night (at least for this lamaka I).
Secondly ofigensky multiplayer. It seems nothing special, but nothing more. Run with what some dude in a pair, are constantly helping each other, it is very delivers. Really reminded me of a rainbow, of course not the gameplay. No..no that must still us, that would be fun to pass the time?
Third choice of characters. Too little thing, what kind of a difference than to kill? What to throw grenades? But no, all the same raznobrazie always moved. (In the game shotgun, sniper, assault rifle, etc., as well as smoke, flash drives, and other explosive bombs). Sometimes fun to throw a flash drive and murdered in alahakbarov that "podslepli" or entice people 5 at one point and a normal throw a grenade, and all @ #% ^ @ #, or take a bomb on the remote control, go to the other side. Karoche pile of pile of pile of all the maneuvers you from performing this variety. (And if you're in a couple, and even speak the same language).
Fourth, the so-called RPG elements. Whatever it was not funny, but it is. Increasing the number of grenades, better-equipment and other help in the passage of more complex missions (day job tasks at the expert level, the key objectives).
Fifthly, the tasks of the day, there is nothing to say. Shakes and will be the first in the rankings =) Meren pipiskami never been superfluous.
Sixth, perhaps it was necessary to put this before. Managing big plus for me. I did not like ancharted management, especially without avtopritsel. I aimed for the whole game Stick.
Seventh, you are constantly pursuing cute female voice that is constantly talking to you :) AAA, voice characters cheerful identity (it should be heard).
And still a lot of, a lot of small things.
Now, probably everything I called was not very intellectual person, but I do not regret any of the ruble spent on this game.
It certainly is not a review. Just an opinion, explaining :) I think the fans of SC, rainbow and similar games should enjoy.

Post has been editedvladiss88 - 11.05.12, 15:09

vladiss88, the taste and color) I love the dynamics, entertainment, and other Baidu subject)))) I do not like too smart game.
If anything, cola office dyuti battles and I also do not stick))))

Rep: (56)
Maybe I'm subjective, but to put the unit for 6 graphics and pixilation anchu with its 8.8 - blasphemy and sin!

Chellikus The schedule includes the same level design, which anche in better times, and special effects in ancharted a head taller than yunite + shade, and indeed, all over the map, the nature of all things. So which is more than fair, and can still cause a lot of arguments, you ask current)

Rep: (741)
Chellikus
I also liked the graphics in the unit, I really played the demo.) The animation is also good, especially the death of HS. Looks like a work isustva. You can watch forever. :-D I would put 7.5, do not be a uniform 8 locations.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 12.05.12, 07:38

Rep: (65)
Join now.
A unit game is good, convenient operation, nice graphics (though the "gray"), a fun online (at first really did not want to work, and trimmed it just a month after the release).
But clearly suffers from a small budget, which resulted in a limited number of locations. They are small and despite their size, they can pall. A plot of the game and do not need pomoymu.
If it does not frighten the game can even recommend.
Another difficulty is very gallops in some missions, it just makes the brain begin to say thank you that the developers have not learned AI intelligently search the premises).

Post has been editedVisitorBD - 12.05.12, 08:34

Rep: (19)
Lazybeat
I do not mind if you also add your review (with screenshots for its ratings, criteria, etc.) ?? :) It's almost ready to review MK.
Tomorrow will be a dinner)

Post has been editedilya9696 - 27.05.12, 23:29

ilya9696, Adds) monopoly in the topic do not)))

Mortal Kombat. Many of these words quickens the pulse, and bring to mind the old days. At the time, adults, teenagers and even children are taught a combination of games instead of lessons. Alas, the developers after UMK3 could not for a long time to offer anything really new. And in 2011 they created MK9. The success was stunning. It played not only fans of the series, but also ordinary users PS3 and XBOX 360. And this part got to PS Vita. Is it good? First things first ...
Choose your destiny!

Attached Image

X-ray in all its glory.

So I'll start with the regimes. First - it's just a tower with enemies (as in the good old MK), after which will battle with Shao Kahn. Then there is the story mode. He is shocked. Each clip looks like a movie. During the dialogue, the characters behave naturally, and a great voice only adds interest, although sometimes the music can not be heard, well, fights sometimes complicated. Without a certain skill is difficult. Then go test tower. Just two of them. They will not only mutuzit Shao Kahn of a Scorpio, but also to play a copy of Fruit Ninja. The tests are different and very interesting. The fourth in a row there is a training mode. Here it is possible as practice for a certain fighter. Finally, there is a mode against real people. There are, as ADHOC, as well as online. Frankly, play online more than fun, although a little fellow.
Attached Image

Rollers are taken from the version for the big consoles. I think it is understandable why.

FIGHT!

Sami fights very entertaining, especially if you have already accumulated a great skill, and play at a high level of complexity. Of course, graphics, compared to the version on older consoles, cut whether it is healthy, but the animation ... animation left unchanged. How to say so ... in any game in 2011 on the PC, I did not see this animation !!! She is great! Backs on some maps look cool on the other "FY".
In general, to master quite easy. Combo stored quickly, and the new X-ray feature saved my bacon more than once. Fatality can now literally draw with your finger, thus become much easier to beautifully finish off an opponent. More appeared a shop where you can buy a fatality, costumes and other chips. Among the playable characters have Kratos and Freddie Krueger. Fun, nice, but unnecessary in my opinion.
Attached Image

Uncharted: Golden Abyss seemed insufficient zreleschnym? You have come to the right place ...

Flawless Victory.

In general, the game was something between "excellent" and "good." Be 'Excellent' game prevents terrible graphics (even Super Amoled Plus display Vita sometimes does not help), but to be "Good" prevent the slaughter and light (by the standards of fighting game) gameplay. And so I put 8.8 points out of 10 possible.
• Graphics -6
• Sound and music-9
• Gameplay 10
• Management-10
X Easy to master
X replayability
O Cool story
X Fun securely
X MUST HAVE

TOTAL 8.8 out of 10

bit IMHO

It is not clear what they were doing for so long. Is that a long and carefully cut texture and worsened model. Specially made Vita turned levels for easy and unmemorable. Evoke X-ray pressing the delirium and uncomfortable (fortunately optional) icon. Move List in the training mode is not very convenient to constantly open, long scroll, and close again. Here it would be useful, and the touch screen.
P.S. Assessment criteria:

В«FFFUUU SHIT!В» From 0 to 3.4 points
"Below average" of 3.6 to 4.8 points
"Normal" from 5 to 6.7 points
"Well," from 6.9 to 8.7 balls
"Excellent" from 8.9 to 9.8 points
"Masterpiece" 10 points

Post has been editedilya9696 - 28.05.12, 17:17

Rep: (741)
ilya9696,
They did it not for so long. Less than six months from the date of announcement. Six weeks precisely tested, and additional test tower or fell from the sky.
Sound and music course undeniably excellent, but cons it would be possible to write quite a quiet sound. The only game on the ps vita that makes you igrrat without headphones. Or it seemed so to me alone? :)

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 28.05.12, 16:50

PriZRak_00 @ 28.05.2012, 17:50*
The only game on the ps vita that makes you igrrat without headphones. Or it seemed so to me alone?

ilya9696 @ 28.05.2012, 17:17*
During the dialogue the characters behave naturally, and a great voice only adds interest, although sometimes the music can not be heard

No, not one :)

Post has been editedilya9696 - 28.05.12, 16:56

Rep: (67)
ilya9696 @ 28.05.2012, 17:17*
Fatality can now literally draw with your finger

as? something I did not found .. or did not understand .. in general while doing only the buttons

Post has been editedelfx - 28.05.12, 16:58

Rep: (856)
elfx,
Training - training fatalities

elfx,
Well, I like the tower of the test could not perform a fatality for Shao Kahn. There was a combination of -><--><-. I spent instead of pressing a finger on the screen vparvo, left, right, left, lifting your finger after each drawn line.

Post has been editedilya9696 - 28.05.12, 17:06

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 6:03