> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Custom game reviews: buy or not

Rep: (76)
Attached Image

YouTube reviews

Adventure
Uncharted: Golden Abyss [Lazybeat] Trophies
Gravity Rush [Zatoi4i89] Trophies
LEGO The Lord of the Rings [jalamalsteklo] Trophies
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes [jalamalsteklo]
Trophies

Rhythm game
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F [Ryuzo7980] Trophies

Race
Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted [PriZRak_00] Trophies
Wipeout 2048 [ilya9696] Trophies
ModNation Racers: Road Trip [Helium] Trophies
Motorstorm RC [Lazybeat] Trophies
Asphalt: Injection [Lazybeat]
Trophies
Ridge Racer [Ryuzo7980] Trophies

Platformers
Rayman Origins [Lazybeat] Trophies
Escape Plan [Lazybeat] Trophies
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack !!!! [Lazybeat]
Trophies
Rocketbirds HBC [Movexx] Trophies

Sports
Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition [Helium] Trophies
FIFA 13 [Sir Cornelius]
Trophies
Hustle Kings [Light Crusader] Trophies

Role-playing games
Silent Hill: Book of Memories [jalamalsteklo]
Trophies

Action-RPG
Ragnarok Odyssey [vladiss88]
Trophies
Phantasy Star Online 2 [Movexx]
Musou Orochi 2 Ultimate [Ryuzo7980] Trophies

RPG
Dungeon Hunter: Aliance [lazybeat]
Trophies

Shooters
Unit 13 [Lazybeat]
Trophies

Fights
Mortal Kombat [Ilya9696]
Trophies
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 [PriZRak_00] Trophies
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend [Wowasic] Trophies

slashers
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus [Helium] , [PriZRak_00] Trophies
Muramasa Rebirth [Ryuzo7980] , Trophies

Simulators
Ecolibrium [PriZRak_00]
Trophies

few rules
1. We kindly request strongly not to flood
2. It is not necessary that the views of the author as an exceptional, it may well be different from yours. If you do not like the score, argument is constructive and, if it proves to be well founded, the review will be changed in your favor as you wish. But to say so, like "you put 5 and 8 should be" not worth it, want to put their assessment, although all put 500, that's your business and your opinion)
3. Write reviews can anyone about any game ever published on the console, especially if your screenshots will be added to it.
4. If you want to evaluate a particular game on a gross basis, write, your opinion may help someone decide to buy

K
Curator:Helium
Add a link to the new video game reviews,
they are now under spoiler

Post has been editedHelium - 14.01.16, 02:00
Reason for editing: Corrected references to trophies

I propose here to write short and full "Review" proofing you play, commenting system, we do not exist, I think, do not flood) in the topic of games discuss each of them will be pasted link with the most constructive review that can help someone in decision about the purchase. Since the game is not the cheapest, and if you buy what I think, be disappointed, not really a lot of fun to deliver.)

Let's start withMotorstorm rc

Attached Image

merry starts

Oddly, this is the first, and at the moment the only full version of the game on my PS Vita is. While I was expecting to receive onn, I naturally missed the pluses about the pluses-minuses, how best to register, which is right away and so on. So, the day came, the console in my arms, I begin to clutch a convulsively on it, registered the American ACC on PSN, and immediately downloaded Motorstorm RC, which is currently distributed free of charge on American PSN (temporarily). So, after 48 minutes, my first game downloaded. When you start the game, you are welcomed by a fairly friendly tutorial (the only thing that infuriates it is mandatory, and I will not miss it at first time), and started, actually the game.

Gameplay

Here everything is bored enough, and poorly. In fact, we have only 3 modes - standard ring races, racing for a while, ringing N opponents for N-OE Time (something similar was in NFS: The Run). The game has a number of events, passing which you get medals, for which new competitions are opened, machines, the achievements are revealed. Despite the scant number of modes, the gameplay itself is quite interesting, there is a certain stimulation to victory in races, but it comes as quickly as possible. All interest in the root kills the scarce number of trails (of them only 14), the general monotony and not the most successful camera. By the way, about the chamber is the horror. It is necessary to get enough to the gameplay for a game with such a chamber. The game will be more commonly used by an isometry with a brain gain function at bots, in this case, she could become on the order of playing. You can play with such a camera, of course, it is possible, but you need to get used to it for a very long time, as well as to the management, afterwards, perhaps the game you even like it.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Graphics, sound

Graphics in the game are beautiful, especially by the standards of the portable console, despite the abundance of "soap". In many respects, due to the physical engine HAVOK, which also uses Uncharted: Golden Abyss-many small objects on the track (boxes, glasses, paper, and so on) when interacting are scattered towards impact, if the object is heavy, then it will brake the machine, And you lose the rearranged seconds, jump on the springboard, feel bad before it? "It will not be able to fly to the end point and" Treats "is waiting for you. The machines are drawn with dignity, the wheels turn, glare shine-to the Word, it seems nothing special, but also to find fault, as well, nothing to do. There are no complaints about the sound, everything is done well enough.
Attached Image
Attached Image

findings

Given that the game is either cheap or nothing at all-in the purchase or jump, you will not be disappointed. You will quite pleasant, unpretentious play with toy cars (by the way, when you play repeatedly recalled Re-volt), which can be sskorotat evening or two with breaks. No more, no less. But, I do not think there are many who want to go back to the Motorstorm RC after the very evening or two.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Graphics: 7/10
Sound: 7/10
Gameplay: 6/10
Replayability: 4/10
Overall Rating: 6.0 / 10

The first work of such a plan (writing reports) so please do not very much to throw tomatoes) I will learn, honestly)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLazybeat - 15.03.12, 22:50
Reason for editing: Corrections

Rep: (28)
Ready to disagree with you =) I as a fan of RC racing, as the computer and the present - entirely satisfied with the game.

A couple of points:

1) The machine is chosen before the race by pressing the "square".
2) put the camera in the mode "review" (or something like that, out of my head) and you can see in front of you - that he sees the real person that controls RC model (or at least very similar).
3) plays a week in the evening - quite happy and not bored in the summer "peresyadu" on drifting Tamiyyu ^ ____ ^

P.S. A theme - student record! If you're at least 50% of the games cover so - then all respect!

Post has been editedDistemper - 12.03.12, 17:09
Reason for editing: P.S.

Bathert I have been born a week ago, after the list of the starting line of games I have seen games like Asphalt and Dungeon Hunter. I of strongest surprised when seeing this on a par with the very serious projects ... A developer of this miracle calledGameloft .
Attached Image

Gameloft-kopipaster All France. Part 1-Asphalt: injection

Attached Image

Having received a console and posing on the PSN, I saw a completely surprising thing for me, the projects initially made for IOPI and Android had already become full projects, which seem to have the right to cost 1500r. The main reason for my most sustained surprise is that the same projects in the Android market are 150 rubles, i.e. 10 times less, what lies the reason for such a raise of prices? Maybe they made candy from asphalt, made everything in an adult, cool, cool interesting? So, let's begin.

Cards, money, you're in the wood

This is how it is possible to characterize the state of the person who decided to buy the full version of this masterpiece. It is in firewood. Why? Yes, because it is just enough to download the demo to make sure that you can download it 10 times cheaper or for free on your phone on Android, or iPhone, Apad, on another tablet-no difference. If I'm not mistaken, then this game is made on the basis of the sixth asphalt. They gave up already to change the name and a bit of improving the schedule in order to show that Vita can more than the tablets, and Thank you for Tom, the drain is counted. I think that many are disappointed in the games for Vita in principle, if it is their first game on the console.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Gameplay-worst close

Many can be deceived by rather beautiful screenshots that do not show anything, absolutely, only the level of graphics. So, running the game (in my case, Demka), we will see two main career modes and freeride, everything is absolutely standard for the mobile version, there is absolutely nothing. The gameplay itself is a "Tank Mode ON" with an intermediate function "Full Tank Mode ON" (adrenaline in Nitro), that is, totat on x, we seem like at a speed of 300 + km \ h, and we feel all 60. Oak in the game All-started from the management system and ending with the gameplay itself. But, in total there are pluses, here you can see the licensed car in the depths with the tracks passing on the really existing cities, there are no complaints, everything is honest and cool, approx.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Graphics, sound

Regarding the graphics as a whole, we are slightly improved version of the last asphalt for mobile platforms, otherwise everything is in old. It will look good enough, nothing to complain-and sun glare, and sunsets, dawn, machines shine, blur effect during nitro , everything is awesome. BUT! Physics comes into business. It's just a breakthrough! Everything is so realistic !! You can enter any turn on the side! If you drowned back at the back riding the car, she is a breaking! Perfect !!! When you turn on the adrenaline, you all in general, even traffic! But how beautiful the landing is done after the jump, how beautiful, beautiful, straight, the work of art-diva is given!
Sound-with him at the asphalt special problems never was, because it's all yubisoft, with the sound they are able to work.

findings

Do not buy a unique, all the same have tablets and phones. Gameloft dobavilizh Minis in their oak N.O.V.A., so why are they would not add to the same-and it is not known, would sell much better than for the same money as Uncharted, Marvel vs Capcom, Ninja Garden. Though your work.To be continued
Graphics: 7.5/10
Sound: 7/10
Gameplay: 2/10
Replay value: 1/10
Overall rating: 3.5/10

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLazybeat - 15.03.12, 22:49

Gameloft. Part II - Dungeon Hunter.

It is probably worth noting that for about a year with a franchise, thanks to the phone on android. At one time, downloaded the first part to the onn, I was incredibly pleased, seeing the spiritual heir to TorchLight ideas on the phone screen. I was impressed with my game at my time and even tightened for a while. But the fact is that there is a lot of minuses in the default, which is not completely overlapping its advantages, but still, they are quite enough to reduce the cost of the game up to 300-500 rubles, more for this lots Pay, in my opinion, does not have the slightest meaning. So, Dungeon Hunter: Aliance (Next DH).
Attached Image

From love to hate ...

Many will see the question as so!? How can you win what you did not play, did not catch the essence, beautiful and the merits of this project, is he so fucking !!? So, to fight such questions, I will write here a small terrade, or how it is fashionable to say, I will make a "grab". A certain class of people is worth understanding one very simple and banal thing that they don't want to see for some reason. And more specifically there are several classes of devices under which games are created: Mobile, PC, console. And if for someone you need complete chewing, so. Games are divided into the same classes as devices conditionally. This is caused by the fact that games on different devices are perceived differently, and, having played in evil birds, say, on a mobile phone, you are hardly sit down to play on the computer - it is boring for a computer, you will not give up a finger to the screen, and a computer In the subway, we clearly do not take. Here you have all the logic that the game that came out on the younger platform will never speak the same popularity on the eldest. And DH is an excellent example.
Answering once again to the question of fans, if any, I downloaded the demo game, and completely tested it, as much as it was possible. And I would never in my life I did not give 1499rub for her, everything is simple because I can download the same on the phone in which the screen 4 ", and play the same as on the PSP. For the exclusion of one thing, no control keys, What is delivered by some inconvenience when playing in this kind of game. They again, as in the case of asphalt, just changed the control system and improved graphics, all the other changes are missing. It is just a port. Port from a mobile platform that is not a console. . To whom is interested, this is the port of DH 2, so who has telephones with android or ayosu-dare.
Attached Image
Attached Image

One step

DH is a Hack-N-Slash RPG in all traditions of the genre, is the spiritual heir to Torchlight's ideas, with all the resulting, including D3-like graphics and gameplay. The world is large enough, the passage may take a decent amount of time. Most of the game occurs in dungeons, large enough, with branches, secret places, and so on. Weapon clothes are enough for the game to be able to tighten, but they are monotony slightly more than completely. In the management system, there is one interesting feature of the fireflies flying, which can be moved with the rear touchpad, interesting is not more. Otherwise, an ordinary console control is used, without any priblud, except for the use of the touchscreen in the menu. Also, there is some kind of story, with an almost full-fledged narration, and dialogues. Pumping is also present, everything is in place, everything is kindly. The griffs and the sound are quite pleasant - there is nothing to argue. What is the bad game? Yes, again, the fact that she is mobile, from it floats a huge amount of pitfalls, on mobile platforms, hardware features of the device are quite limited, which is a complete incision to create a full, good, greater, high-quality, expensive game. Accordingly, you will not see any open world, no beautiful special effects, and nothing could see in a full-fledged game.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Sgin

Gameloft began with mobile phones, there is also a place. If the game is popular somewhere, it does not mean that it will be popular everywhere. So, I hope that the developments will stand brains in place, and either they will begin to produce full-fledged games on Vita (and they have the talent they have them), or continue to produce their games and short-grades on mobile phones. I did not have a review for 2 games in two parts, then there is more such a topic on the topic of Gameloft. But still, even if the game is quite worthy of the game, but not for Vita exactly, buy better on mobile phone tablets, you will not regret exactly.

Graphics: 6/10
Sound: 6/10
Playability: 6/10
Replayability: 0/10
Cost: 0/10
Subtotal (mobile phones ): 6.5/10
outcome (Vita): 5/10

PS: the following reviews will be on next week, 2-3 high-grade, not that the two stuffing)

Post has been editedLazybeat - 15.03.12, 13:04

Rep: (67)
Lazybeat
probably agree. It took both sides by Andryusha (DH). I shook demo at PSV and did not understand the meaning of pay 1.5 K ..
the same with asphalt ..

Post has been editedelfx - 16.03.12, 22:16

Rep: (1)
elfx @ 16.03.2012, 22:16*
Lazybeat

they are the same?

Rep: (742)
ZELEBOBA-SPB,
No. But kachesvo for such a bad price.

ZELEBOBA-SPB,
No, but I agree with LazyBeat.
+ IMHO, having played on Android - no desire to play the same thing at PSV but still a lot of money to pay for it. in me it is better to spend a penny on this game that really makes the console (s) ..
perhaps someone and enjoy the game, suddenly someone they did not play on the phone, but definitely not for those who play them ..

Well, or the parallel, not quite equivalent to the truth. Here I had a PSP (more precisely, there is even a joystick current to repair lazy). I played on her in gov. Passed a little less than half of the game. So there is a desire to buy a desire, because 1 - and the game Topova was at one time (qualitative as not cool) 2 - the price of 899 in Ps Store, 3 - because The PSP did not pass completely - interest from the first passage. But, roughly speaking, ports of games from Android, which if you wish, you can download from the same forum and play on the phone, buy for 1k and 1.5K - not at all hunting.

I agree with the estimates. hardly alone in asphalt replayability 1, too soon to 0. Andryusha erased as soon as passed and no more in remembrance until vite did not see ..

Post has been editedelfx - 16.03.12, 23:18

The fact that both games anyway are ports from mobile platforms, with minor changes only. Somewhere in the schedule, somewhere in the additional content in the management. I would simply trite not recommend anyone to spend these 2 crafts as much money as they ask for. I'd bought a DH for 100-200 rubles, and would gladly have passed in anticipation of May 15 and Diablo 3 (think pre-order to do), because I love isometric action RPG, the genre Pts rarely something more or less sensible out.
As for asphalt and units in replay value, but someone wants it pereprohodit. 0 is the total absence, 1 is a single, respectively.
They are both cheap little more than full. their budget is not comparable even with the same torchlaytom, which was made initially by enthusiasts (I do not remember the name of their first toys)
but I already said)
Tomorrow will show that I will observe on the next week)

Rep: (0)
Lazybeat
I do not agree with some statements about Dungeon Hunter Alliance.
Sam bought the game (partly for the reason that the other was not in the shop :-))
Firstly --is the port to the PS3 Rather than the mobile phones. On iOS / Android this part of Dungeon Hunter do not.
Secondly it is not clear what exactly you do not like it. Describe the positive side, they say dungeon large plot of quality, the graphics on the level, and the result - Sgin and 5/10.
About the restrictions of mobile platforms in general, and it is impossible to create a full-fledged high-quality and expensive games you too, IMHO, is not right. Now developer opportunities are limited only by the hands of directness and budget. The hardware of the device has long been one not particularly limited (especially PSV). Moreover, on the PSP with its 333 megahertz happened quite a few of these very large, good and expensive games (GTA, God of War, Daxter, Resistance, Silent Hill SM, etc.). So this is not an argument.

Everyone who like action RPG, DH Alliance like somewhere on 8/10. Convenient control, nice graphics (real-time shadows, bump-mapping, good special effects), a lot of different monsters (creeping out from under the bridge and climb down on the top circuits in the style of Diablo 3), items and secret places. The main disadvantage - the monotony of locations and dullish story. Her gold price somewhere on the level with the Escape Plan (15-20 $). If the fall in price over time, it can be safely buy.

Rep: (65)
Raiderz @ 17.03.2012, 23:37*
Firstly - the port to the PS3

And on the PS3 where it was ported? For her, the way it is "a monster forest" 450r. originally cost))).
Immediately stupidly cut the dough).
About mobile guess meant "IOS-androyd".

PS I would be in the general games from geymlofta avoided except styapanya budget clone of handicrafts they do not know how.

Post has been editedVisitorBD - 18.03.12, 01:03

Rep: (1)
So after all this Dungeon Hunter - 100% port of the 2nd part of a mobile OS or a different game to the PS3? The second part is on the iPhone was and I think he's (DH), for all its faults, is one of the best RPG hak'n'slesh mobile axes. Acquisition of DH on Vitu stop price and the uncertainty with the game itself

Raiderz, Mobile platforms are limited to the axis, and the fact that it does not provide such access to iron, as the axis in the consoles, so it's sooooo even argument. If I gave an assessment there is still a game on a mobile phone, which is not "Sgin". I clearly expressed its position about the fact that I do not like, the fundamental factor is unjustified vyrviglazovaya cost. Game for mobile phones, and only for them, she was born there, though there remains that its console-shove I do not understand.
+ 90% of mobile phones touch control, the game does not have such a budget as the console, they are not worth as much as the console, and developed a completely other people and arms,
++ Do not forget that this is my opinion, it may be different from the views of other people, I'm just saying that a person is waiting for when buying a product, not more, and is now determined directly to you. I would not have bought the game, as a project forconsole , it to me I did not like, and I believe that developed just oborzeli
+++ all the advantages that you described would have dyably3, have torchlayta (who at least made with a soul), on the PSV of these projects is not, will not, and they're not very much and need.

megadon, port to the PS3 as it is said

Rep: (314)
Lazybeat Let's review and screenshots screenshots pobolsheeee: D;)

ps review Rayman: Origins want)

Post has been editedCube - 18.03.12, 12:06

Cube SchA looking for where to buy it nearby)))
night show that will be in the week)

Cube
Raimi - a good toy, I recommend. I do not know what to compare .. chtot type Sonic in the Szego in his time. if you like this genre of games, take it without hesitation. quality game.

Lazybeat
will not throw a link, where about Diablo on PSV read? May 15? exactly? I've been waiting on the PC can not wait to drool)))

elfx,
Diablo nor PSV or on consoles will not be until the (then mb gash, not just talked about it)
May 15 America, Europe, Russia June 9
You can pre-order the European, and you can play normally, but without the Russian language, until June 9

Rep: (742)
Lazybeat
To take a screenshot Clamp ps + start. And for some reason, the photo did. Suddenly you do not know. :-)
More shortcut menu quick settings clamp ps. Maybe someone will come in handy.

Attached Image

Moving away from slegontsa heyterstva. This week we will have a week of positive, bright and good reviews. And start with the positiveRayman origins . It was one of the first demos, which I downloaded and tested. And the first game that I bought in a box. Worth it, of course, is not cheap. But the money has fulfilled all his 100,200 or even 300. Have not experienced such difficulties in the passing game. I passed until, of course, not completely, even to the middle of like not reached. But this would be enough material for writing.

Legend

A series of games about Raman is one of the oldest in the entire gaming industry. No matter how cool - but 17 years old did not last long ago, and even more so, platformers who are a rare guest in the market. The game even experienced a transformation into a new-fashioned 3D, why, as many were surprised, she became even better. Strange, because, thing. No matter how many series moves from 2D to 3D, 80% of them for some reason, as a result, the concept was rolling in full. The concept did not allow, and the gameplay became incomprehensible, mediocre and absolutely aimless. It had a lot of reasons, in addition to the cricarity of the developers themselves. Just some things are better not to change, but some ideas, let them seem old, you need to develop, and give something new one with each time, keeping the old concept, in order not to scare the fans and in general buyers. With Raman, it was also not always smooth, and the character himself left the scene of large and thick consoles from the PC for a long time, moved to Nintendo, grew there. Then the developers ran a series in ... Rabbits .. Yes, the first part was suitable, but the second became just the horror of all the times and peoples. The worries thought, thought, and decided to score on all this byad with experiments, and returned to the origins, while not hitting the face.
Attached ImageAttached Image

The galaxy is in danger

Raman, probably, one of the few games truly causing children's delight. This is still like a childhood game, no matter how it sounds. The same game was MK, the same was Kwab, Dum, Half Life, Sims 1, Simsini, Larma, Twinsen, Redline, Anryl, Dyabl, and others. These are those games, the continuation of which is waiting for Joy after their release. There are favored remakes, reincarnation, sequels (DUM 3), come around, successful (chl2), and are very successful, which is Rayman Origins. No wonder the game received a ton of awards last year, because such games really go out once a few years, and passing by them commensurately crime.
Many will probably be surprised, but the game has a plot. Brick factory from him, of course you will not build. So, he tells us how the universe came to Chaos, as the whole booming originated, which occurred in the first games of the series, and in general, who appeared back. But you all, I think so, do not see, and you will not understand. But it is. Somewhere. Maybe. But this is not surprising. Who needs a plot when there is such a gameplay. You can rarely meet the game in which it is interesting to just play, and do not watch the rollers there, and staring at the Milane Polygons, with beautiful explosions. This game takes exactly the process, charm, beauty, humor. Humor there is a lot there, and he is good, kind, funny. The process itself is a standard 2D platformer-run, jump, collect fireflies, jump around monsters, and so in a circle.
Attached Image
Attached Image

In words, everything seems to looks like fresh and monotonous. In fact, everything is quite the opposite. Because each card in the game is unique, throughout the process we will be tormented by a feeling of excitement and annoyance due to the fact that they did not get a pair of fireflies for the gold medal. And in the game 12 worlds, and they differ fundamentally from each other. Even all 60 with excess levels that are scattered through these worlds are not particularly similar to each other. It should be noted that the artists worked for the Nashvah, they had to make a living world from the dead 2nd, and even try to say "Wau" at the sight of the landscapes drawn by them. Brilliant, you will not say anything. The interest also supports the possibility of a cooperative for four people, which can decently dilute the gameplay-with friends more interesting.
The actual gameplay changes as well as the worlds, because, in the beginning of each of the 12 universes, we get on the ability to save "princess". These abilities largely correspond to the world in which you are, in the first attack, the second "flight", in the third we learn to decrease in the fourth to swim under water, and so on.
Attached Image
Attached Image

The game also izobiliruet secrets additional tests. Which gives it considerable replay value. So apart from the first pass, you will be late in the game is still quite a long time, and you will love it, as long as you will not pass the card 2-3, all do not gather.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Masterpiece

Yes, the game was released on the box, yes, went to curling, and so, will be released on the computer (there is not). But if you do not have the first two, but there is a vita-to purchase virtually mandatory. This is not to be missed. These games history is written. It can get you back to your childhood, and can cause the break a couple of sticks, so take care =)

Graphics : 8/10
Sound : 9/10
Gameplay : 9/10
replayability : 8/10
Overall rating : 8.7/10

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedLazybeat - 21.03.12, 21:34

Rep: (314)
Lazybeat thanks! : Thank_you:
hmm..skazhi toys and translation except the menu there?
and also why the graph 8?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.02.21, 10:37