> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PSV] Released Games

Rep: (76)
Attached Image

Discussion пїЅ | Playstation Vita Owners Club пїЅ | All about hacking PS Vita пїЅ | Announcements of games пїЅ | Released games | User reviews пїЅ
TOgame directory
Action
Attached Image Alien Breed
Attached ImageArmy Corps of Hell в„ў

Slasher

Fighting
Attached Image BLAZBLUE Continuum Shift Extend

RPG / jRPG / Hack'n'Slash
Attached Image Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland
Attached ImageAtelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland

Adventure / Quest
Attached Image Jacob Jones and the Snowman's Mystery
Attached ImageBrave?! в„ў
Attached ImageOpen me! в„ў
Attached ImageThe Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
Attached ImageA-men
Attached ImageA-men 2
Attached ImageAssassin's CreedВ® III Liberation
Attached ImageBatman: Arkham Annals - Blackgate
Attached ImageBroken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse

Sport

Racing
Attached Image Asphalt injection
Attached ImageBen 10 Galactic Racing

Arcade / TimeKiller / Casual
Attached Image “Do the Vikings want war?” ™
Attached ImageMadhouse in your pocket в„ў
Attached ImageAngry Birds в„ў Star WarsВ®
Attached ImageAngry Birds в„ў Trilogy
Attached ImageAtomic ninjas
Attached ImageBig Sky Infinity в„ў
Attached ImageRunner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

Change history
04.02.2014: Gradual update of the header, the structure has changed a bit. Now actions are not divided into two sections (From the third and first person)
24.02.2013: Cap reduced in "weight" by removing the covers. The structure has remained the same.
01.06.2012: The design and organization of the caps were completely redesigned, all the games currently released in the Euro-region were added

Attached Image

Post has been editedToMaTo_0 - 17.03.14, 21:42
Reason for editing: Update Cap

Rep: (5)
elfx, not to buy a PS3 and play;)
There is a function remout play on the ideaallgames that are on the PS3 can be played on Vita, but as long as this function works in relation to 5-10 games (where the weak graph). Sony as always promise drank because for me remout play a great thing.
With firmware 3.55 people already launched rdr and GTA IV

Rep: (64)
kind of garbage. clicked to download a demo Reim, Vita wrote that free up space. erased a couple of demos, I went to the Side, and there are now only buy the lights and all (
ps: look for gameplay on YouTube

Post has been editedelfx - 13.03.12, 11:17

ZIKSUS, Came out kind of already Andrjusha and Agios, naschet PSV release muffled, even references do not see any of it anywhere

Rep: (47)
LazyBeat @ 13.03.2012, 11:17*
Came out kind of already Andrjusha and Agios, naschet PSV release muffled, even references do not see any of it anywhere

That's me and confuses - the toy that came on iOS and Android does not make it a candidate for the PS Vita :) Or maybe it is all about the other game, for example, with a completely different story and more interesting gameplay, as senior M platforms)

Rep: (741)
ZIKSUS,
While this is on the level of rumors. Read about it on one of the websites, even the name was there. If I find skins.

PySy. I am sure that will not port version for iOS, played it for the Vita very obscenities and for the duration of one and a half hours.

ZIKSUS, http://www.ag.ru/games/mass_effect_infiltrator

LazyBeat @ 13.03.2012, 11:27*
Lazybeat

I was playing in it, agree withPriZRak_00 that for PS Vita She's very weak. Especially on your link from the available platforms only iOS ...

And in general, I would not have abandoned the port Part :) Only here the space it would take ... Game cartridge with 16 GB :)
But before ME it was exclusive XBOX'a, now and before PSV reached ...

Ideally - you want to Skyrim, Mass Effect and GTA - big sandbox games that you can play for months. Why not release just such a game? I would have for them and $ 100 has not regretted.

ZIKSUS, I'm talking about something and say things dull.
Skyrim I personally did not appreciate, do not like these games, really, for me Feybl much better, and his conception of the good b fit into the concept of Vita) Yes, and the first Mass Effect jammed into holes, would not buy. And, here, say, GTA with pleasure the development of the MK series, too.
GTA are already doing for a long time for the Vita, just as long as it does not say how and GTA5, after the release of Maxim Third, think Prorva inyormatsii will naschet upcoming releases at PSV until everything is quite poorly)))
I would not mind, and from God Of War And DMC ^^

Post has been editedLazybeat - 13.03.12, 11:40

Lazybeat by DMC also I did not refuse, but it is unlikely. There have been he did not go on the portable. Nedo port for iOS does not count.
A GTA think at E3 show, I'm sure 90%

PriZRak_00, Third, and even more so the 4th would be unlikely if pulled CAP) And Vita on this subject quite a good stock. I would still God Of War in some of the century played))
and GTA on any show, as well as the fifth and most importantly, to the development of Agios Andrei and was not conducted in parallel, rather than what it is the failure of failure))
PS: added prices with Russian Stora

Post has been editedLazybeat - 13.03.12, 14:14

Rep: (56)
Lazybeat
Assassin pulled and tugged DMK3 not? Do not make me laugh.

Pa3ueJlb @ 13.03.2012, 16:08*

Murky video, parts not consider otherwise, but I think the models too much :( pokorezhili Shao-Kahn in the first minute looks terrible, even his fingers stuck together in games early 2000s :( I understand - the main gameplay in this game but why so strongly kill the schedule? To the 60 FPS for? I was once, and 30 is not particularly embarrassing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajLIPuCTCUc...feature=related
Even compared to ZYZoy looks veryNot really... IMHO
Xs, maybe this is my nagging ear, but it seemed to me that the picture sometimes podlagivaet ... saw and cut it, gentlemen!

Post has been editedPa3ueJlb - 13.03.12, 18:08

Pa3ueJlb,
No lag is not noticed, but the picture is not pretty. Characters less than infinity blade Ios. Frustrating is the absence of any lighting and shaders on them and still kind of like there is no facial animation for some characters, who have to put it mildly is not very look, although this is easily remedied, however as 2 months before release.
On the other hand, look at the video and see the same with the third Mortal shogi and hands and stretch buy it and do not care what it is graphics. : Happy:

Rep: (112)
Recently I decided to try out the game Frobisher seis! Such breeeeeeeed! In vain spent only traffic, repetitive levels delusional "puzzle". Another very annoying when repeated, "Frobisher said, 'Do this, then," the feeling like I'm sender ((((

Personally, I sooooo want in Super Stardust: Delta play ... just not on anything: D

Rep: (23)
Helium,
And where to download? Not in Russian Store? Or is there?

Rep: (112)
rumatik @ 13.03.2012, 19:10*
And where to download? Not in Russian Store? Or is there?

The code sets used by predzakaznye.

Rep: (28)
Frobisher is aaaaaad than that reminded collection of mini-games to psp - Work Time Fun!

The game was so impressed that I bought an additional collection of mini-games!

No one knows where you can download music from the mini game where you have to dodge the flying trolley from various gizmos?

Rep: (12)
Guys who play unit 13,
The PSN is written something like every day a new mission. This means that there is always new missions add?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 21:18