> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

[PSV] Released Games

Rep: (76)
Attached Image

Discussion пїЅ | Playstation Vita Owners Club пїЅ | All about hacking PS Vita пїЅ | Announcements of games пїЅ | Released games | User reviews пїЅ
TOgame directory
Action
Attached Image Alien Breed
Attached ImageArmy Corps of Hell в„ў

Slasher

Fighting
Attached Image BLAZBLUE Continuum Shift Extend

RPG / jRPG / Hack'n'Slash
Attached Image Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland
Attached ImageAtelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland

Adventure / Quest
Attached Image Jacob Jones and the Snowman's Mystery
Attached ImageBrave?! в„ў
Attached ImageOpen me! в„ў
Attached ImageThe Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
Attached ImageA-men
Attached ImageA-men 2
Attached ImageAssassin's CreedВ® III Liberation
Attached ImageBatman: Arkham Annals - Blackgate
Attached ImageBroken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse

Sport

Racing
Attached Image Asphalt injection
Attached ImageBen 10 Galactic Racing

Arcade / TimeKiller / Casual
Attached Image “Do the Vikings want war?” ™
Attached ImageMadhouse in your pocket в„ў
Attached ImageAngry Birds в„ў Star WarsВ®
Attached ImageAngry Birds в„ў Trilogy
Attached ImageAtomic ninjas
Attached ImageBig Sky Infinity в„ў
Attached ImageRunner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

Change history
04.02.2014: Gradual update of the header, the structure has changed a bit. Now actions are not divided into two sections (From the third and first person)
24.02.2013: Cap reduced in "weight" by removing the covers. The structure has remained the same.
01.06.2012: The design and organization of the caps were completely redesigned, all the games currently released in the Euro-region were added

Interesting
Mobile Review: Very Bad Games
Digest from 3Dnews Part 1
Digest from 3Dnews Part 2
3Dnews MK Review

Attached Image

Post has been editedToMaTo_0 - 17.03.14, 21:42
Reason for editing: Update Cap

Attached Image

TEST

Post has been editedToMaTo_0 - 04.02.14, 18:03

Rep: (56)
So far, of all those released / announced, I am only interested in MK and LBP ... Everything else is not hooked.

Pa3ueJlb, Gravity rush and bioshok are also more than expected)))
But, MK, without a doubt, my first console is Vita, and it is normal to play a new part of what was wildly 13 years ago (MK1-4) —a lot of things)))))
And about lbp-weakly yet imagine what it is, but I will buy in any case, the concept of Pts is very happy)

Lazybeat
in Gravity Rush, alas, I did not see the plot on the trailers. And what I saw did not interest me. I want to read the plot. (Not found)
But Bioshok, yes, I'm waiting. But the feeling is that it will take a long time to wait ... Year of commercials until 2013

Pa3ueJlb, I think that they will release it for promotion by the franchise at about the same time as infinity.
Regarding gravity, a rush-talk plot, the Japanese love to shove the plot to any place)))) but of course no one will advertise it yet, until the release is off
Another escape plan I want to buy

In general, for such a console some bezrybe, sorry. Even the announcements are few stated ...

Pa3ueJlb, On the psp, too, there were not very many announcements at the exit, soon E3 =)

Lazybeat
PS Vita Lite announcement soon? : lol:

Rep: (104)
Which is better: Escape Plan or Super Stardust delta?

Helium, 2 completely different genre, it is impractical to compare-quest and arcade. I will take the plan, the delta was not impressed at all by the demo

Rep: (104)
)))) I want to use the discount on the game, only these two games have attracted. Pulls to escape plan, and take it!

Rep: (28)
Take escape. The best puzzle ever invented by a man on the console.

Rep: (5)
Ninja gaiden who tried already? Here I think, is it worth taking or not? Or is it better to download something for psp?
There was no PSP, therefore, apart from gov, I didn’t play anything.

sport14, vyveglazovaya graphics in ports due to an artificial increase in resolution (2 times more), because of which the gameplay decreases)

Post has been editedLazybeat - 12.03.12, 10:07

Rep: (2)
Smoothing turn on and do not soar to people brain.

Rep: (28)
How to enable anti-aliasing? And using a second analog stick?

CbIPOBAP, I do not know, I downloaded the dextar and gta chinatown count like. I set anti-aliasing (bilinear filtering) - basically normal. anti-aliasing is done like this: tap on the screen and hold. If someone seems too colorful picture, you can put the colors psp, but then it seems dull colors.
It is strange, why are pixels and low-poly textures visible in the anche and u, and in the graph as on ps3?

Post has been editedsport14 - 12.03.12, 13:01

sport14, In Fifa, dviglo is simply well-optimized, and even there it’s not really that much necessary to load, such as in an ance or mk
in mk, I think, the graphics will be filmed with time, just like in the ance

Rep: (740)
sport14, low poly textures? Maybe low poly models (you can hardly say anything about an anche) and fuzzy textures. The pixels are visible in the anche because they intentionally understated the resolution. Like 800x400.
And in the mortal as you understand? By the video that is difficult to judge. But here's the models in the mortal, I also did not really seem.

PriZRak_00, I now can not understand, the videos that were shown in January showed a cool graph, and the current videos clearly show trimmed models, moreover strongly. Can it be done for the sake of FPS?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/12/19, 9:49