> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Money Wallet | Personal Finance

Rep: (107)
Money wallet
Version: 4.4

Last update of the program in the header:09.06.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image

more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:

Attached Image

Money Wallet is a simple, convenient and intuitive application for managing personal finances with synchronization between devices. The application combines all your accounts in one place, monitors the status of budgets and will always remind you about the planned payment.
Dedicated to all fans of Spb Finance and Cash Orginizer.
The task was to transfer the functionality of Sbp Finance / Cash Orginizer to Windows Phone 7.

Of course, the program is not the only one in its category, but all the most popular programs in the marketplace do not reach the functionality of Spb Finance / CashOrg. Therefore, the idea of ​​creating this program.

Twitter app news .

Subscribe to Facebook page

Opportunities:
  • list of various types of accounts (Cash, Bank account, Credit card, etc.) with customizable icons
  • payment list
  • presence of splits in payments
  • synchronization between devices
  • hierarchical list of categories with the ability to edit
  • multi-currency with a history of courses with the ability to update via the Internet
  • transfer between accounts with different currencies with an indication of the conversion rate
  • scheduled payments
  • reminder of scheduled payments
  • weekly, monthly and annual budgets
  • reporting system reports with many different filters
  • full support for working with the QIF format (import / export), as well as export to CSV
  • backup / restore data
  • support for Microsoft SkyDrive and DropBox cloud storage services
  • credit calculator
  • display of operational information on the tile
  • password protection

Description of templates in scheduled payments
Attached fileTemplates_in_transactions.doc(27K)

Future plans, duplicate your ideas and mistakes in the application byhttp://moneywallet.uservoice.com/

Cost: 169 rubles ($ 2.49)

Trial version limitations:
  • no more than 3 accounts
  • no more than 1 group of accounts
  • no more than 3 scheduled payments
  • no more than 3 budgets
  • no more than 1 custom report per report type

There is a free version of the application
  • advertising display
  • no account groups
  • budget payments are not grouped by category
  • no export to QIF / CSV
  • no loan calculator
  • no reconciliation of account balance
  • no custom reports
  • no quick payments
  • no lock screen support
  • no synchronization between devices
  • no automatic update of exchange rates

Change history
  • Added saving pictures attached to payments
  • calendar is used to select the date
  • fixed getting a list of files from Yandex.Disk
  • Corrected incorrect values ​​for account balances after performing a planned transfer
  • after adding a new currency, it was not listed
  • Fixed error in the list of payments when changing the value of the start or end date
  • Fixed the launch of the application from the account tile
  • Fixed bug with getting the list of files from DropBox when the list is very large
  • Fixed "empty value of the account" after saving a payment in the mode of quick payment input or quick payment tile
  • Fixed an "empty account value" error after launching the application from the quick payment tile

Download:
Windows phone store

Several icons for accounts
from SPIDER3220
by vipper

Application Guide

Post has been editedvunder - 09.06.17, 08:05
Reason for editing: Update 4.4

And well, the plans do not have a version for iOS?

Not yet.
Learning iOS takes too much time, which is not already there.
Use Xamarin etc. I do not consider it appropriate.

Rep: (0)
Good day, you could have written already, but something stopped the exchange rates to sync, both on the mobile and on the desktop

Post has been editedScalpel3 - 09.01.18, 12:02

Scalpel3 @ 09.01.18, 13:02*
Good day, you could have written already, but something stopped the exchange rates to sync, both on the mobile and on the desktop

Yes. Have written. The Yahoo.Finance API has fallen off. Update will be later

The first version of the client for Android has been released.

Rep: (111)
* vunder
You have to change the signature))

Rep: (12)
Hellovunder !
First, once again, thanks for the cool applique.
You do not want to make the opening of a new payment by 'long tap down', in the manner of the Top Task List application? (talking about windows application)

The first version of the client for Android has been released.

Money wallet
thankvunder - pleased!

Hooray! Congratulations on the first releases on Android! I supported the ruble - I bought an advertisement off.

Will there be a separate topic for Android? There is already a moment of a technical plan that I would like to report.

Will there be a separate topic for Android? There is already a moment of a technical plan that I would like to report.

Money wallet

Rep: (56)
Can I transfer a license from WP to Android?

* mitei
Not

Rep: (111)
* vunder
Good afternoon!

Will the program be updated? Or do you have indefinite leave for any circumstances?

Rep: (175)
In the desktop version there is a problem with the list of recipients in the form of payment - the alphabetical index does not work and there is no possibility to add a new recipient.

In the desktop version there is a problem with the list of recipients in the form of payment - the alphabetical index does not work and there is no possibility to add a new recipient.

Check
Gash_San @ 08/23/18 13:36*
Will the program be updated? Or do you have indefinite leave for any circumstances?

Beta version with reports on the test. Some users have problems with some reports. Until this is fixed, there will be no release.

Hello.

In the telephone version of Win 10 for a long time there is a problem insettings report "Expenditure Categories". The field "Date range" is reset to "This month" when entering the settings.

1. Go to the settings of the report "Expendable Categories".
2. Select the date range "For 3 months".
3. Return to the report. The report will be given, as expected, for 3 months.
4. Go back to the settings. In the field "Date range" will be "For 3 months", but in fact within the program it will already be reset to "This month" (if you click on the field, then in the pop-up window there will be "This month").
5. Return to the report. The report will be given not for 3 months, but for this month.

There is also a problem when exporting to an Excel file, if a field (for example, a payment comment) starts with the "=" sign. Apparently, Excel considers such a field as a formula that cannot be distributed later, and therefore gives an error.

And also, what is the format of a CSV file to import? If I export to a CSV file, and then I try to import the same file, I get the "Error importing CSV data" "Preview file error".

Anton 345 @ 01.01.19, 17:06*
There is also a problem when exporting to an Excel file, if a field (for example, a payment comment) starts with the "=" sign. Apparently, Excel considers such a field as a formula that cannot be distributed later, and therefore gives an error.

I could not repeat this. Perhaps depends on the version of Excel. I was looking at 2016

Anton 345 @ 01.01.19, 17:06*
And also, what is the format of a CSV file to import? If I export to a CSV file, and then I try to import the same file, I get the "Error importing CSV data" "Preview file error".

Recheck CSV export / import.
There is also QIF for import

Anton 345 @ 01/01/19 16:59*
The "Date Range" field is reset to "This Month" when entering the settings.
I will deal with this

Please skip the latest version of XAP under WP7. Thank you in advance.

4erver @ 02.22.19, 09:02*
Please skip the latest version of XAP under WP7. Thank you in advance.

If only someone from the forum will help. WP7 / 8 support has been discontinued. I have no binaries. Only through the app store

And is it possible to bring back the archiving of data to a local disk? And the second - in the settings of the control panel everything is included, but the commands in the panel itself are not reflected?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 22:13