> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

Money Wallet | Personal Finance

Rep: (107)
Money wallet
Version: 4.4

Last update of the program in the header:09.06.2017

Attached Image
Attached Image

more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:

Attached Image

Money Wallet is a simple, convenient and intuitive application for managing personal finances with synchronization between devices. The application combines all your accounts in one place, monitors the status of budgets and will always remind you about the planned payment.
Dedicated to all fans of Spb Finance and Cash Orginizer.
The task was to transfer the functionality of Sbp Finance / Cash Orginizer to Windows Phone 7.

Of course, the program is not the only one in its category, but all the most popular programs in the marketplace do not reach the functionality of Spb Finance / CashOrg. Therefore, the idea of ​​creating this program.

Twitter app news .

Subscribe to Facebook page

Opportunities:
  • list of various types of accounts (Cash, Bank account, Credit card, etc.) with customizable icons
  • payment list
  • presence of splits in payments
  • synchronization between devices
  • hierarchical list of categories with the ability to edit
  • multi-currency with a history of courses with the ability to update via the Internet
  • transfer between accounts with different currencies with an indication of the conversion rate
  • scheduled payments
  • reminder of scheduled payments
  • weekly, monthly and annual budgets
  • reporting system reports with many different filters
  • full support for working with the QIF format (import / export), as well as export to CSV
  • backup / restore data
  • support for Microsoft SkyDrive and DropBox cloud storage services
  • credit calculator
  • display of operational information on the tile
  • password protection

Description of templates in scheduled payments
Attached fileTemplates_in_transactions.doc(27K)

Future plans, duplicate your ideas and mistakes in the application byhttp://moneywallet.uservoice.com/

Cost: 169 rubles ($ 2.49)

Trial version limitations:
  • no more than 3 accounts
  • no more than 1 group of accounts
  • no more than 3 scheduled payments
  • no more than 3 budgets
  • no more than 1 custom report per report type

There is a free version of the application
  • advertising display
  • no account groups
  • budget payments are not grouped by category
  • no export to QIF / CSV
  • no loan calculator
  • no reconciliation of account balance
  • no custom reports
  • no quick payments
  • no lock screen support
  • no synchronization between devices
  • no automatic update of exchange rates

Change history
  • Added saving pictures attached to payments
  • calendar is used to select the date
  • fixed getting a list of files from Yandex.Disk
  • Corrected incorrect values ​​for account balances after performing a planned transfer
  • after adding a new currency, it was not listed
  • Fixed error in the list of payments when changing the value of the start or end date
  • Fixed the launch of the application from the account tile
  • Fixed bug with getting the list of files from DropBox when the list is very large
  • Fixed "empty value of the account" after saving a payment in the mode of quick payment input or quick payment tile
  • Fixed an "empty account value" error after launching the application from the quick payment tile

Download:
Windows phone store

Several icons for accounts
from SPIDER3220
by vipper

Application Guide

Post has been editedvunder - 09.06.17, 08:05
Reason for editing: Update 4.4

Rep: (1)
If it works, it will be great. Buy immediately. While you can only put on unlocked?

Post has been editedAlex150 - 12.03.12, 10:23

Rep: (1)
Well done! Finally! I was already tortured to wait for analogs from various manufacturers.
I waited for Homemoney.ua, but they still do not know when they will release the program.

As soon as you finish, I will immediately switch to WM6.5. And for Cash Organizer you have to go with 2 phones.

By the way, is it planned to create a WEB-application or synchronize with Quicken?

Thank!

BrianFerry @ 03/12/2012, 11:14*
And for Cash Organizer you have to go with 2 phones.

Now, while I myself have to go with two vehicles.
BrianFerry @ 03/12/2012, 11:14*
By the way, is it planned to create a WEB-application or synchronize with Quicken?

Not yet planned. In general, after a deeper acquaintance with WPF, maybe I will try to do something similar. Fortunately, with proper programming for WP7, this is possible (silverlight applications), but these are rather distant plans. In the meantime, I plan to add backup / restore with the ability to upload / download archives to SkyDrive.

Rep: (30)
As promised in a personal, downloaded and started trying to use 8-)
The first bug report is ready.
I have HTC Titan with all the latest updates unlocked through $ 9 Chewron.

1. The newly created currency is not displayed until you exit the program and run it on a new one.
2. The currency is not deleted after creation.
3. When you create a new account and click the "Save" button, the program falls out, an account is not created.
4. When you try to import from SkyDrive when you click the "Login" button, the program falls out.

So, we have not managed to create a single account and try to conduct transactions or import a QIF file from SkyDrive :-(
There was an idea to export QIF from MS Money, put it on SkyDrive and import it into MoneyWallet - until it turned out.
We are waiting for the corrected version.

KVY @ 03/13/2012, 16:38*
1. The newly created currency is not displayed until you exit the program and run it on a new one.
3. When you create a new account and click the "Save" button, the program falls out, an account is not created.
4. When you try to import from SkyDrive when you click the "Login" button, the program falls out.

All corrected, except SkyDrive. I haven’t checked it for a long time, it turned out that now he stopped working at all, I don’t even know why. While I understand ...

KVY @ 03/13/2012, 16:38*

Corrected these shortcomings. xap in attache

Attached files

Attached fileMoneyWallet.xap(540.55 KB)

Corrected these shortcomings. xap in attache

Better now, thanks!
New bug found.
I exported my bills from MS Money to qif files in two versions - Loose QIF and Strict QIF - and put them on SkyDrive.
I now connect to SkyDrive, find my files, select one and click "Import".
The program starts the import and minimizes, the import does not pass.
Neither with Loose QIF, nor with Strict QIF.

We test further ...

Post has been editedKVY - 14.03.12, 11:07

KVY @ 03/14/2012, 11:06*
I exported my accounts from MS Money to qif files in two variants - Loose QIF and Strict QIF - and put them on SkyDrive. I now connect to SkyDrive, find my files, select one and click "Import". The program starts importing and minimizes, import Does not pass. Not with Loose QIF, nor with Strict QIF.

Can you give files for the test?
I checked the import from Cash Organizer

Post has been editedvunder - 14.03.12, 11:47

Here is another thing:
1. After editing an existing payment and clicking on the bird to save - a glitch with redrawing the screen.
I see both the fields from the edit screen and the list of payments for each other.
2. The font in the list of payments is too small - my screen is 4.7 "and then my eyes become tense.
It would be necessary to do at least the same as in the list of accounts (and best of all, the ability to customize)
3. Strange bug (or feature ;-))
I have 2 accounts in USD for example House and Debts and one account in euros.
When transfers from euro to dollars and back requests a course, this is OK.
But in the House account, the amounts are recalculated at the rate, and in the account the debts are one-to-one, albeit with a dollar sign.
That is, 100 euros from the Euro account is displayed as $ 100 in the Debts account, but in the House account, for example, $ 130 (that is, at the rate).
4. Once you entered a payment through the Tile Payments (and not through the Tile Account and the icon at the bottom of the list of accounts), the program was minimized.

KVY @ 03/14/2012, 11:49*
3. Strange bug (or feature) I have 2 accounts in USD, for example, House and Debts and one account in euros. When transferring from euro to dollars and back it requests a course, this is OK. one-to-one debts, although with a dollar sign. That is, 100 euros from the Euro account is displayed as $ 100 in the Debts account, but in the House account, for example, $ 130 (that is, at the rate).

I’m not really "hooked", but when transferring to different currencies, the following algorithm works:
  • if the currency of the accounts is the same, then the value of the transfer amount is the same in both accounts
  • if the currency of accounts is different, then the page with currency conversion is displayed when saving
  • after conversion, the value of the amount in different accounts will be different, but correspond to the data specified when converting
  • those. if from a euro account we transfer 100 euro to a chopped account at the rate of 41 rubles per euro, then in the euro account the amount will be 100, and in a ruble account - 4100

This is exactly what works with me when transferring between House (USD) and Euro (Euro) accounts.
But for some reason, when transfers between accounts Debt (USD) and Euro (Euro), the currency conversion page appears, but with Euro 100 euros are written off to the Debts account as $ 100 :(
Although with the House account everything is OK.
Now here's another glitch came across.
Once again I checked the transfer from Euro (EUR) to Debt (USD).
Made a trial transfer of 10 Eur to Debt.
The picture is the same - the course is requested, but the recalculation on the account Debts does not occur.
I deleted this transfer from the Debts account - the transaction was deleted, the balance was recalculated.
The transaction was also removed from the Euro account, but the account balance was not recalculated, that is, it remained for this amount less ...

Corrected the problem with the import, when in the QIF-file there is no information about the accounts.

Attached files

Attached fileMoneyWallet.xap(541.23 KB)

Corrected the problem with the import, when in the QIF-file there is no information about the accounts.

Now, when importing, it does not fall out and imports :-)
But, there are such problems.
1. MS Money is able to export only one account to qif.
This account is chosen by hand.
Apparently, therefore, in this qif and there is no name of the account itself.
So when importing such a file, you should ask to which account to import it, probably so.
2. As I understood this qif contains the names of accounts in which or from which the transfers were.
Angoan names came from normally, but the Russians showed with zufalkami, probably, we need to experiment with encodings.
3. In the qif transferred for testing, an account with the name "Euro" in Euro currency was exported, and the transfers were made to accounts with the names "Cash-Home" and "Debts", both in USD currency.
After importing, all accounts became in Euro and the currency Dollars disappeared from the list of currencies.
4. The type of all accounts after import became "Bank Account", although they were all of the type "Cash".

In general, it seems that when importing all the information in MoneyWallet was removed and replaced by the one that was in qif.

By the way, there is my miscalculation.
I did not think that the names of accounts in MoneyWallet and in MS Money should be completely the same, otherwise there will be misinterpretations when exchanging qif.
In the sdf file that I sent you, Home should be renamed to Cash - Home, and Wallet to Cash - Wallet

Post has been editedKVY - 14.03.12, 17:40

KVY @ 03/14/2012, 17:38*
1. MS Money is able to export only one account to qif. This account is selected by hand. Apparently, therefore, this is qif and there is no name of this account itself. So when importing such a file, you would have to ask which account to import it into, perhaps so. As I understood this qif contains the names of accounts in which or from which the transfers were.

Be sure to think about how to do it better.
2. As I understood this qif contains the names of the accounts in which or from which the translations were. The Angoan names came from normally, but the Russians showed with zyufalki, you probably need to experiment with encodings.

UTF-8 encoding is imported correctly. I will try to modify the autodetection so that win-1251 is correctly imported.
3. In the qif transferred for testing, an account with the name "Euro" in Euro currency was exported, and transfers were made to accounts with the names "Cash-Home" and "Debts", both in USD currency. Dollars disappeared from the list of currencies.

Unfortunately, this is a feature of the QIF format. When I transferred my base from Cash Organizer, there were currency accounts too. As a result, part of the operations had to be done manually. Nowhere in the KIF is there any data about the transaction currency or the account currency at all. Just invoice invoice, account type and comments.
4. The type of all accounts after import became "Bank Account", although they were all of the type "Cash".

Again the format feature. The type of account "Bank account" is set by default if there is no information about the account.

P.S. Another problem with the current import version is the transfer between accounts with different currencies. Such transfers are most likely not to be imported at all, because the program cannot find a match between transactions

P.P.S. For convenience, added an option that allows you to disable database cleanup during import.

Attached files

Attached fileMoneyWallet.xap(541.54 KB)

There is such a proposal.
Since qif has little information about the accounts involved in transfers, but in principle it’s in MoneyWallet itself you should make the import more intelligent;)
The first is before import, if in qif there is no name of the imported account, ask about the account using the list of existing accounts, with the possibility of creating a new one if the required account does not exist yet. Then, at the same time, the currency of the imported account will be known.
The second is in the import process, if qif detects transfers to / from other accounts, look for these accounts in the list of available ones, with the possibility of creating a new one if the required account does not exist yet. Then, at the same time, the currency of the account involved in the transfer will be known.
For conversion, you can request a rate using the default rate specified in the list of currencies (for some reason, it is not used at all, although it has been entered)
You also probably have to check if there is already such a transaction in both accounts in order to avoid duplication of transactions ...
In general, a lot of work: (

And Cash Organizer has a separate utility for synchronization with MS Money.
And it seems like this utility works directly with the maneuver * .mny file - I remember it had to be specified when setting up the utility.
That would be to disassemble this format, it would be possible immediately from the manny mny to make sdf for MoneyWallet;)
I watched this file in HEX - the MSISAM Database is written there at the beginning.

[*] fixed the error of updating the balance of both accounts after deleting the transfer
[*] corrected the error, when after transferring between accounts with different currencies, the pages of the transaction list overlapped and the transaction was edited.
3. Strange bug (or feature)
I have 2 accounts in USD for example House and Debts and one account in euros.
When transfers from euro to dollars and back requests a course, this is OK.
But in the House account, the amounts are recalculated at the rate, and in the account the debts are one-to-one, albeit with a dollar sign.
That is, 100 euros from the Euro account is displayed as $ 100 in the Debts account, but in the House account, for example, $ 130 (that is, at the rate).

This is such a feature. For example, we transfer from account A to 100 euros to account B (dollar account). When converting we indicate the course 1.3. It turns out that we are transferring 100 euros from account A to $ 130 to account B. These amounts will be displayed in the list of transactions. Moreover, when editing this transfer in account A, we will see the value of the sum 100, and when editing from account B - 130. This is quite logical, since Invoice B was transferred exactly 130 dollars.
Later, I will display as in CashOrg, i.e. "... transfer to account B at the rate ..."

Posted on 03/15/2012, 10:28:

KVY @ 03/15/2012, 09:56*
And Cash Organizer has a separate utility for synchronization with MS Money.

Do you mean synchronization with MS Money through ActiveSync?

Attached files

Attached fileMoneyWallet_r102.xap(542.48 KB)

Corrected the cap.
Added project selection when editing a transaction, as well as working with a list of projects (adding, changing, deleting).

vunder @ 03/15/2012, 10:28*
Do you mean synchronization with MS Money through ActiveSync?

Yes it is.
vunder @ 03/15/2012, 10:28*
Moreover, when editing this transfer in account A, we will see the value of the sum 100, and when editing from account B - 130. This is quite logical, since Invoice B was transferred exactly 130 dollars.

This is all correct.
And that's exactly what I have when transferring between House (USD) and Euro (EUR).
But for some reason, when transferring between Debts (USD) and Euro (EUR), there arises the problem that I described.
When entering a transaction, the exchange rate is requested and recalculated, but not recalculated is displayed on the Debts account.
The strangeness is that House and Debt accounts differ only in name, and work with Euro transfers in different ways ...

Thanks for the new version, I'll test it a bit later.

KVY @ 03/15/2012, 12:46*
This is all correct. And this is exactly what I have when transferring between House (USD) and Euro (EUR). But for some reason, when transferring between Debts (USD) and Euro (EUR), there arises the problem that I described. When entering the transaction rate is requested and recalculated, but not the recalculated is displayed on the Debts account. The strangeness is that the House and Debts accounts differ only in name, and work with transfers from Euro in different ways ...

Very strange. I tried with your base, I observe such an effect ... very strange ... :(

Hello. I apologize for the long lack of activity - I solved urgent problems.
So, by the end of the week I plan to release an update:
  • Added splashscreens when loading data in accounts and transactions
  • Redid the main page: now it's Pivot
  • Eliminated several program crashes
  • I will try to finish the functionality. Scheduled transactions

Post has been editedvunder - 09.04.12, 16:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 22:12