> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

57 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Scrabble [G-sensor] | [Desktop] Familiar from childhood logical desktop
OXOTHuK76
Message#1
10.03.12, 18:06
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2355
Check in: 03.07.10

������ download

Version: 0.5.79
Genre:Tabletop

Last update of the game in the header:27.04.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Short description:
Great entertainment for intellectuals of all ages.

Description:
Familiar to all from childhood, the fascinating game "Scrabble".
Offline version, the game with the "computer".

In the development took part:dwarf_2002and I :)

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?....oxothuk.erudit

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 4.0+

Download:
Version: 0.5.79
Scrabble [G-sensor] (Post m90.tass # 84792318)

Past versions

Post has been editedKenny - 27.04.19, 15:36
Reason for editing: New version
OXOTHuK76
Message#22
12.03.12, 14:01
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2355

Dimkinzx @ 03/12/2012, 2:19 PM*
With a button to call and hide letters, so that two players can see the field and pry their letters if necessary.

It’s somehow complicated for perception .. I don’t think that such a function will be in demand. It turns out it is necessary to give the tablet to each other in turn, so as not to look at the letters :)
De_Cadanz
Message#23
12.03.12, 23:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 250
Check in: 04.11.09
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Stupid request - can I change the font in the menu? Comic Sans is one of the most abominable fonts of the same. Better Times New Roman already.
OXOTHuK76
Message#24
13.03.12, 07:00
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2355

De_Cadanz @ 03/13/2012, 00:36*
Stupid request - can I change the font in the menu? Comic Sans is one of the most abominable fonts of the same. Better Times New Roman already.

Really strange, please :) If we still support someone else, we’ll think about it - and there’s no point in changing, everyone likes his own. I personally do not mess up this font :)
De_Cadanz
Message#25
13.03.12, 10:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 250
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Just somehow the font does not fit with the rest of the graphics, believe esthete =)
If you want, I will redraw the buttons myself and give you.
Well, for everyone:http://lurkmore.to/Comic_Sans
And the game is good, the first sane "Scrabble" on android.
OXOTHuK76
Message#26
13.03.12, 10:47
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2355

De_Cadanz @ 03/13/2012, 11:16*
Just somehow the font does not fit with the rest of the graphics, believe esthete =)
If you want, I will redraw the buttons myself and give you.
Well, for everyone:http://lurkmore.to/Comic_Sans
And the game is good, the first sane "Scrabble" on android.

"The playful style of the dancing letters is pleasing to the eye and determines the user's subconscious choice."

Lyrical digression
I myself studied in art, (not finished yet.) Father and mother artists ... In general, the environment too ..
I worked like that in one company, she had a lot of pavilions around the city (no matter what), and I was appointed as a designer (well, a programmer is a designer, a common thing in the 90s) :)
Here I sit, I stupid in Photoshop ... nifiga does not work, and then I don `t know why I took and decorated the pavilion with bright red-green stripes .. Rip out the eye ... it's clear to everyone that the colors are not combined.
Chef passes by and say - it’s really cool .. pull out your eyes .. run buy film and glue to the pavilions .. My words about the fact that no one else does, and I am ashamed to glue - he said that the main thing
in this matter to attract attention. As a result, I went, bought a ton of Oracle film with a friucent and sealed the pavilions ... my eyes hurt ... my hands did ... attracted people :)

What is it for me - yes to the fact that for 99% of people, what kind of font is in the program, and what I wrote above :)
Therefore, if we correct everything and there are no other problems in the game, it will be possible to change the font, just to change it :)
[Cleed]
Message#27
13.03.12, 14:59
User
[offline]

Messages 64
Check in: 26.10.11
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830

Well, in order to eradicate such disagreements about fonts and design, it would be nice to introduce different texture packs that are switched in the game menu.
I, too, are not distracted by Sans, but what I would like to add from myself is to make chips and bg games "under the tree", because, IMHO, for "smart" games it is better to have a cozy design so that if you move away from any rubilov you could quietly sit , run and focus precisely and only on the game ... ;-)
Well, it's as you like.
And in general, it’s good, and I hope that you will still develop and not abandon this project ;-)
OXOTHuK76
Message#28
13.03.12, 15:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2355

[Cleed] @ 03/13/2012, 3:59 PM*
And so it’s generally good, and I hope that you will continue to develop and not abandon this project.

Until we bring to mind, do not throw :)

About tomorrow or the day after tomorrow there will be a new version with a huge number of fixes.
First of all, the preservation and smarter work of AI, on a weak level, simple, commonly used words are used.
Also greatly accelerated algorithm for finding options.
Plus, preparing more fine-tuning the game - the type of game. the ability to play for a while, the ability to play up to a certain account. etc.
Stay with us, do not switch B)
De_Cadanz
Message#29
13.03.12, 15:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 250
Xiaomi Redmi 1S

OXOTHuK76 @ 03/13/2012, 10:47*
What am I doing for? Yes, for 99% of people, what kind of font is in the program at all, and what I wrote above. Therefore, if we fix everything and there are no other problems in the game, you can change the font just to change it.

It's not about my dislike of the font, but to the overall composition. The name is in one font, the menu is in another, the letters are in third, and all three of the fonts are in different styles.
See how the same mail.ru-shny Erudite is decorated. However, like all their games. Or Balda from LG.
OXOTHuK76 @ 03/13/2012, 15:09*
About tomorrow or the day after tomorrow there will be a new version with a huge number of fixes.

I look forward to!

By the way, the field is dragged after the increase, even if you drive with your finger not on the field, but on a bag of money, for example. Often, instead of dragging the cube from the tray to the field, I use my finger to dig the box. Fix it? =)

Post has been editedDe_Cadanz - 13.03.12, 16:01
OXOTHuK76
Message#30
13.03.12, 16:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2355

De_Cadanz @ 03/13/2012, 4:58 PM*
Often, instead of dragging the cube from the tray to the field, I use my finger to dig the box. Fix it? =)

Yes, fix it.
We will not argue about tastes and preferences :)
pavelts
Message#31
13.03.12, 21:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 644
Check in: 08.02.08
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

Finally :)

cool! Only I would really like several themes among them, it’s desirable to attach such as a file, it’s not for nothing that I asked igruhu if you remember :) I’m just great about it every day. And if I make it this way, I think even Nemer people will put it on their own, as they are used to seeing it. By the rules I can not agree. Bonuses should be considered everywhere and always, otherwise the whole buzz disappears if you are interested in looking at Mayle.ru. Well, as well as there for a time of 2 minutes per person goes, of course, you can do everything disconnected and switched on :)

Thank you for continuing your work! Well done. I still play the subway scan in the subway :) Although I already changed the phone 2 :)

if I'm at your service in the test :) as the saying goes, I'm ready for everything :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedpavelts - 13.03.12, 21:52

--------------------
Huawei Nova 3 4/128
pavelts
Message#32
13.03.12, 22:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 644
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

I just played a little, after my next move, the clock appeared and that's all, it seems that the AI ​​started sorting through all possible moves and was very thoughtful ... Only the exit helped with the house ....

--------------------
Huawei Nova 3 4/128
OXOTHuK76
Message#33
13.03.12, 23:08
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2355

pavelts @ 03/13/2012, 11:44*
I just played a little, after my next move, the clock appeared and that's all, the AI ​​seemed to start sorting through all the possible moves and was very thoughtful ... Only the exit helped with the house ....

AI seriously recycle. It was generally a big problem, a huge database of words - everything could not be done in a reasonable time.
Now they seem to have solved the problem.
The design of this scholar is cute - but we will have our own :) We will not steal someone else's design. We have ours in the process of refinement, the icons will be different.

In general, after reading the Internet of different rules, we came to the conclusion that the rules are different everywhere :) Therefore, we will try to support the maximum possible
options through the settings.
Adonis
Message#34
14.03.12, 20:59
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 669
Check in: 30.12.08
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

I agree, in this game the design is original and very beautiful, you don’t have to redo even the fonts, everything is super in terms of design. But the hangs really happen, and the base should be increased (the absence of the “before” note with all the others is surprising). Yes, do not forget to save :)
And further. It is necessary to make a check (are there such words and how many points do they give) before passing a move, otherwise now when checking a word is considered to be set and the letters cannot be taken back.

Post has been editedAdonis - 14.03.12, 21:04
OXOTHuK76
Message#35
14.03.12, 21:30
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2355

Adonis @ 03/14/2012, 9:59 PM*
And further. It is necessary to make a check (are there such words and how many points do they give) before passing a move, otherwise now when checking a word is considered to be set and the letters cannot be taken back.

It is necessary to consider it in my mind :) When I laid out one word and fixed it, I couldn’t take it anymore ..
Why so - everything is very simple
You spread for example the word TORCH actually a word consists of two, FA and TORCH, and you can get more points.
If we automatically count all occurrences of words - it will turn out we are playing up to the player, since he could not know what the word FA is.
And if we do not assume - then the players will lose points.

Therefore, we play several moves, or in the Scrabble version - there is only one word out there (this version of the game will also be a little later)

Posted on 03/14/2012, 21:30:

Adonis @ 03/14/2012, 9:59 PM*
don't even have to redo the fonts

Late :) I have already accidentally redid it, I had to draw new menu items - at the same time I changed :)
pavelts
Message#36
14.03.12, 22:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 644
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

It is necessary to consider it in my mind :) When I laid out one word and fixed it, I couldn’t take it anymore ..
Why so - everything is very simple
You spread for example the word TORCH actually a word consists of two, FA and TORCH, and you can get more points.
If we automatically count all occurrences of words - it will turn out we are playing up to the player, since he could not know what the word FA is.
And if we do not assume - then the players will lose points.

Therefore, we play several moves, or in the Scrabble version - there is only one word out there (this version of the game will also be a little later)

not happy :(

check should be.
letters also need to pick up.
if you do the type as fa and then add a kel and so that this cheating is considered to be, then the word should be one, and no matter what of the parts
when the game is not for a while, there will be no change in the letters ... and it often happens that in those 2 minutes, for example, you rearrange the letters differently so that there are more points, and it is necessary that it processes the entire word, and not for example torch (fa + torch) it then really turns out crap. It's still quite difficult. (I don’t mean that I play poorly) in Mile from the initial rating of 1700 I have passed for 2100, and this is with different players.

--------------------
Huawei Nova 3 4/128
OXOTHuK76
Message#37
14.03.12, 22:34
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2355

Preview version 0.0.3

Attached fileErudit_0_0_3.apk(3.16 MB)

HUGE request to drive her to the "tail and mane"

Changes:
- Made saving game.
- Fully reworked work with the dictionary, depending on the level of complexity - AI uses simple or complex words.
- Accelerated dictionary selection
- Erudite rules, distribution of 128 chips + 2 stars, the letter E is not used (E will be in Scrabble option a bit later)
- In the settings you can select the account to play.
- In the settings, you can select a time limit on the course (while the time is not shown, but will be)
- Improved "capturing" of chips on the field (important for small screens)
- Font changed: P And more changes on the little things.

Waiting for your reports, lay out on the market on the results of testing. Thank you all in advance.

Posted on 03/14/2012, 10:34 PM:

torch (fa + torch) then it really turns out crap

This is not crap - this is just a complex element of the game. Such options are harder to calculate.
Perhaps we put in the settings of different types of calculations.
pavelts
Message#38
14.03.12, 23:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 644
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

This is not crap - this is just a complex element of the game. Such options are harder to calculate.
Perhaps we put in the settings of different types of calculations.

yeah and then online for different types and rules :)

--------------------
Huawei Nova 3 4/128
dwarf_2002
Message#39
14.03.12, 23:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 232
Check in: 22.01.12

Why? When creating rooms, you will be able to choose settings. Or with a random opponent according to predetermined rules for this type of games. I see no problems.

--------------------
pavelts
Message#40
15.03.12, 00:03
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 644
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

I'm on the turn for :)

So the first log was podvison, see the log.

Attached files

Attached filelog.txt(17.88 KB)

--------------------
Huawei Nova 3 4/128
dr0zd
Message#41
15.03.12, 05:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1216
Check in: 06.11.11