> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Collection of OS images for BOCHS and QEMU | OS Images for Virtual Machines

Rep: (244)
Collection of OS images for BOCHS and QEMU
Attached ImageEmulators for Android and Windows Mobile
BOCHS for Android QEMU for Android Limbo for Android Collection of games for BOCHS and QEMU Windows Mobile - Emulators Android - Emulators Run Windows 7 on android

Last update in the headerJanuary 26, 2018

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
This theme will regularly upload disk images for Pentium x86 BOCHS, QEMU and Limbo emulators.
The emulators themselves can be downloaded in the software section or on third-party Internet resources.

Information

Our official website:http://sbornik-obrazov-dlya-bochs-i-qemu.ru/
Vkontakte community:https://vk.com/club73212857

If you have any suggestions for updating the topic header, write here.

List of images:

Windows

ReactOS

Dos

UNIX

BSD

Linux

IBM OS / 2

Kolibri

NeXTSTEP

AROS

EPOC16 (from under MS-DOS)

Hard Disk Images

[center] Hard disk images fromAltair001:
[Download]
Images of hard drives vhd (from 64MB to 128GB), img (from 64MB to 16GB), qcow (from 64MB to 128GB) fromAndrewAVX:
[Download]

Rules for laying out images (updated 11/24/17)
1. In this topic, you should upload only links to OS images for BOCHS and QEMU emulators.
2. You should not publish links to other people's images, the author of which you are not.
3. You should not publish links to OS images that are known to be inoperative on existing hardware. In particular,no need to lay out Windows builds newer than Windows XP .
4. Do not republish images that are already in the subject or slightly different from them. The key differences of your image must be indicated when filling out the template.
5. Create messages with links to images using the following template:
Template
[b] [size = 3] [color = blue] OS_Name by User_Name [/ color] [/ size] [/ b]

[SPOILER = Screenshots] SCREENSHOTS [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Features] KEY FEATURES [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Differences from previous builds] MUST BE COMPLETED [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Pros] HERE ASSEMBLY PLUSES [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Minuses] HERE ASSEMBLY MINUSES [/ SPOILER]

[b] Compatibility: [/ b]
HERE SUPPORTED EMULATORS

[b] Download: [/ b]
DOWNLOAD (DOWNLOAD, Google Drive, [email protected], MEGA, etc.)

6. Make sure that the images you link to do not contain malware. In case of violation of this rule, the message will be deleted, and the user will be punished.
7. In order for the message with your image to go to the directory in the header, write about it inQMSdear MVoloshin.
8.Subject allowedconstructive discussion of the OS images. Observe mutual politeness and do not deviate from the topic topic.
In the event of flooding, we will be forced to take the measures stipulated by the forum rules.
Due to the incessant attempts of flooding,any discussion is strictly prohibited. Violators immediately receive RO.
In particular, in this topic flood is considered:
  • discussion of the author of the image
  • discussion of the feasibility of creating an image
  • discussion of emulator settings
  • "up" posts

9. General questions on images and emulators are solved in this topic:Emulators - ambulance, special - in emulator themes

Many thanks to all the creators of the images and just the participants. What you see here is your merit!

Post has been editedMVoloshin - 28.08.19, 21:32
Reason for editing: New topic rules

Rep: (52)
Microsoft WindowsВ® XP Professional SP3 VL

This description is for the image with the official installation of Microsoft WindowsВ® XP Professional SP3 VL installed, designed to run in BOCHS or QEMU
A warning:
The image is intended for informational purposes only. Using this image you take full responsibility.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The size of the image outside the archive: about 1.5GB.
Archive content: OS image and text description.
Image and description created by: MaxOFF (MaxOFF).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advantages of the image:
+ Contains the Official Assembly of Microsoft WindowsВ® XP Professional SP3 VL, installed from the original distribution.
I.e:
+ Completely in Russian.
+ Has drivers for everything, even for a rare emulated video card.
+ Nothing is cut out: programs, files and games standing in the system are present by default.
+ Nothing third-party is built into the system.
+ It works faster than the "filthy" versions of folk collectors.
Other advantages of the image:
+ The system is almost not used.
+ Almost all the default settings.
+ Optimization done by disabling many unnecessary services.
+ Administrator rights (well, this is natural))
+ Free on the hard drive about 608mb (if not enough, then pick up another virtual hard drive yourself)

Recommended options for BOCHS on Android:
ips = 400000000 (CPU ~ 400 MHz) (200 MHz will come down) (there is almost no difference, I even set 1 GHz and did not notice a strong difference)
count = 2
how much memory the emulated machine will have
megs: 256 (RAM = 256MB)
update_freq = 250
The parameters above are for devices with Tegra2, 1GB RAM,
for other devices, these parameters may differ (that is, pick it yourself)

Those. support is not guaranteed, but you can still ask questions hereCollection of OS images for BOCHS and QEMUor hereBOCHS for Android
Link to download:http://narod.ru/disk/43928092001.a5721d215...SP3_RUS.7z.html
Screenshots:
Attached Image

Attached Image

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dTJHRjIJrM

Post has been editedMaksoff - 18.03.12, 20:15

Rep: (61)
Here, there are no users ...

then enter user or root
root has a root password
MaxOFF,
I’ll add your XP to the header tomorrow, excellent build

Rep: (126)
MaxOFF,
How did you put the icon on the taskbar? : yes2:
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
Is it with full USB support? I just can’t understand. ((((

sva745,
not.

Specx2 @ 03/18/2012, 10:12 PM*
How did you put the icon on the taskbar?

This is a screenshoter icon, not a camera)

MaxOFF,
thank :)

thank :)

nez

Rep: (3)
DjDyagterev,
neither user nor root wants anything ...

Rep: (41)
MaxOFF @ 03/17/2012, 11:03 PM*
Spoiler (+/-) (Windows XP Mini by vasilder)
BOCHS Compatible: Yes; QEMU Compatible: No; Post Link Download

it turns out funny, with which it is not compatible, although it was done in it))

vasilder,
Duc here means for Android.

Rep: (61)
MaxOFF @ 03/18/2012, 20:31*
designed to run in BOCHS or QEMU

on QEMU also starts?

DjDyagterev @ 03/10/2012, 18:41*
FOR TEGRA2 DEVICES:
ips = 400000000
count = 2
megs: 512
update_freq = 250 (100)

RAM above 340 mb (with a total RAM of gigabytes) I do not recommend setting it, because I personally always have a maximum of 460 mb free on the device, as well as on the Acer a500 and it seems like sgtab (which with tag 2) also, besides, it makes no sense to put even higher than 256 mb, soDjDyagterev, change this parameter in the description to 256-340 mb

on QEMU also starts?

I meant on the PC it works both here and there, but on Android it didn’t check, and there is a hunch that it won’t work, since the emulation of processor instructions under XP is somewhat different (possibly due to kernel updates and other goodies) than under the old axes, which even worked under the dos, when they sorted it out, about a year ago, when they dabbled in dos sim boxes, so I don’t remember what XP doesn’t like there

DjDyagterev @ 03/18/2012, 10:07 PM*
I’ll add your XP to the header, great build

I tried, but how does it work for you? and you can replace it in the description
DjDyagterev @ 03/10/2012, 18:41*
Professional SP3 VL by MaxOFF

on Professional SP3 VL from MaxOFF, just by somehow I don’t like it, somehow it’s not ... I don’t like the short

Post has been editedMaksoff - 19.03.12, 18:31

MaxOFF @ 03/19/2012, 8:24 PM*
since the emulation of processor instructions under XP is somewhat different (possibly due to kernel updates and other goodies) than under the old axes, which even worked under the dos, when they sorted it out, about a year ago, when they dabbled in the dos box on the sim, so I don’t remember what XP doesn’t like there

uh? verbal tripe ...
XP with wild brakes runs on MMX (Bochs). What emulation instructions are we talking about?
where does the dos?

where does the dos?

despite the fact that on it, like on kemu (androydovsky) you can not run XP
What emulation instructions are we talking about?

about emulating processor instructions per second, I understand little about this, so I blurted out that I remembered

MaxOFF,
yes what wildness how this can come to mind, only add-ins like DOS on Windows: Windows 1.0-3.11 work. Windows 95 can simply be launched from under DOS, while unloading DOS from memory.
MaxOFF @ 03/19/2012, 9:58 p.m.*
about emulating processor instructions per second, I understand little about this, so I blurted out that I remembered

it's no comment at all ...

Post has been editedspecx2 - 19.03.12, 20:09

it's no comment at all ...

Then what is the reason that everything higher than Win 98 does not start on the dosbox (and on the dos itself)?

Post has been editedMaksoff - 19.03.12, 20:41

MaxOFF,
DOS is a 16-bit disk operating system.
But who told you that other OS should be launched on it at all? This is absurd from the beginning, the fruit of twisted thinking ...

Post has been editedspecx2 - 19.03.12, 20:39

Specx2 @ 03/19/2012, 9:38 PM*
DOS is a 16-bit disk operating system.
then it’s just not x86, but, of course, which one is there?
By the way, now I think to install Linux and androyd, it’s interesting to have an OS in the OS, by the way, maybe someone has a thread on x86, I heard somewhere that they launched it on an Intel atom

Post has been editedMaksoff - 19.03.12, 20:49

Rep: (546)
how many times I didn’t offer it, so no one even undertook to create img with Windows Tablet PC Editionhttp://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3291321 http://nnm-club.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32918

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 11:14