Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 659
Check in: 02.11.11
Nokia 5230

eMachines 355-N571G25 / 32ikk

Attached Image

Recently became the owner of the netbook eMachines 355-N571G25ikk, was pleased with the purchase.
Netbook sales began around the beginning of 2011, with the newest (at that time) netbook processor, the Intel Aton N570. It sold with 250 and 320 gigabytes of memory, because of this, of course, the “piece of cake” became more than usual, since then netbooks were supplied with only a measly 160 gigabytes.

Specifications netbook eMachines 355th series
Screen:10.1 "(1024x600) WSVGA
CPU:Dual-core Intel Atom N570 (1.66 GHz)
RAM size:1 GB(Max 2GB)
RAM Type:DDR3
Chipset:Intel NM10 Express
HDD:250/320 GB
Graphics adapter:Integrated, Intel GMA 3150
Network adapters:Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Fast Ethernet
Optical drive:Missing
Additional features:Webcam 0.3 MP, Built-in microphone
I / O ports and connectors:3 USB 2.0 / VGA / RJ-45 (LAN) ports / headphone out / microphone in / 2-in-1 card reader
Operating system:Linux / MeeGo / W7S
Battery:Lithium-ion, 3/6-cell, 2200/4400 mAh
Dimensions (W x D x B):258 x 182 x 24 mm
Weight:1.25 kg
Contents of delivery:Acer eMachines, power adapter, battery, user manual
Warranty:12 months
Colour:Black, sliver
Windows 7 Ulimate 32x Performance Index (86)
Windows Ultimate 32x (86):
CPU:

3.3 download

- Operation to calculate per second.
Memory (RAM): 4.5 - Memory access operation per second.
Graphics: 2.7 - Performance roboti Windows Aero desktop.
Graphics for games: 3.0 - Performance of three-dimensional graphics for games.
Primary hard drive: 5.9 - The speed of data exchange with the disk.
- Windows Experience Index is used to evaluate system components on a scale from 1.0 to 7.9
Games and Programs on the Netbook
Intel Atom N570 processor and GMA3150 graphics card
Windows 7 Ultimatium 32x (82)
Greencolor games that go great,orangegames that come with glitches, andredin which you can not play normally (all this also applies to programs).

Games:

- Angry birds - Well
- Angry birds rio - super
- Angry birds seasons - All without lags
- Angry birds space - No complaints
- Machinarium - At the maximum, everything is fine
- Minecraft - The most real lags, the verdict: the game will not get
- Need For Speed: Most Wanted - With 800x600 lag, but in general you can play
- GTA: San Andreass - You can play
- GTA: Vice City - Went, and without lags

Programs:

- PhotoShop CS5 - Works without glitches
- FL Studio 10.9.0- Without lags, it is worth noting that the program is quite serious
- Skype- well
- KMP Player and JetAudio - As expected, without lags
- uTorrent - If you set it up as it should, everything is fine
- IP-TV - Works

The list will be updated!

Afterbirth. Update 04/02/12
Netbook Review
Netbook Review # 1

Yes, I know, today these characteristics are not very impressive, but if anyone has a goal to buy a netbook for the Internet and video, then I think this is quite enough. Also still get to play GTA: VC, and this may be enough for some.

Attached Image

I can not fail to note the keyboard and touchpad. The keyboard in spite of its size responds quite well to pressing, without clicking, and without noise. The layout, like the usual netbook, but with features: for example, for larger keys, they reduced the block of arrows to how to say 1.5 normal keys. The distance between the keys is quite small, but due to the increased keys it is still convenient to type. The touchpad is one of the best. Yes, yes, with the function of multi-touch, scoling and its high sensitivity to pressing it is just all equal, well, at least from netbooks.

Attached Image

The screen is here in 1024x600 resolution, which is enough for a movie but not enough for graphics. Glossy, which is again good for movies but bad for the sun. But the brightness is high enough and the low is still quite low, good color transmission and contrast. Also on the glossy frame is a microphone and a webcam with a resolution of 0.3 MPX, which seems to me quite good. The microphone is sensitive to the voice, everything is fine with it.

Attached Image

Autonomy, the netbook is a six-cell battery (4400mAh) that provides 4 hours of accurate work under load. In idle time, it keeps about 7-8 hours, video in HD quality with Wi-Fi and 100% brightness can play 3: 10-3: 40 hours, just video for about 4 hours. Games about 3-4 hours.

Attached Image

The back cover is glossy and, for obvious reasons, it is not difficult to wipe it at least once every 3-4 days. Very interesting, they made the back cover, where the battery is. See for yourself:

Attached Image

I want to add that the netbook is not childishly heated under load. It so happened that the developers didn’t place the cooling very well and the VGA port caused the netbook to heat up like a frying pan. (! only if cooling is closed!).

Bottom line: Great netbook. Design for 5, Power for 3, Screen for 4, Keyboard and touchpad for 5, Autonomy for 4. It turned out all: 21/25 - an excellent result for a netbook.

Netbook Review # 2
Acer eMachines 355-N571G25 / 32ikk overview

I have been using it for a week, I bought it for UAH 2200 or about $ 260 in Comfy. The build quality is very good, pleases the eye with a button on the netbook which has a beautiful blue backlight. In the keyboard, of course, there is not a very convenient key, but what can I do, for example, some might seem like a small Backspace or Tab button, and everyone will probably seem like a small dial-up block which was reduced due to lack of space. But in general, the keyboard is very convenient, it is easy to press, I don’t watch clicks of a strong one, the keyboard is four plus. I liked the touchpad more than on a laptop, the point is not that the size is smaller, but in sensation. Moderately large and very smooth, it seems that you just drive on the touch screen, you can feel the edges of the touchpad well. The touchpad itself is not even deepened, Sunaptics has surpassed itself. The screen is also not bad, from the minuses it can be noted only a low viewing angle from the bottom and so on the sides and from the top everything is fine, the resolution of 1024x600 probably seems small but for examplesavagemessiahzine.comenough with full. Movies of quality even in the resolution of 720x400 and this DVDRip'y. By the way, I can rejoice in the fact that the minimum screen brightness is very small and that the maximum one is also on the level. There are four indicators: the very first power indicator (earns immediately after pressing the power button and extinguishes last), the second indicator is charge (lights up orange when charging and when charged it lights up blue and if not at all, it does not light at all), the third is hard disk (it should blink), the fourth Wi-Fi if it is lit in orange, do not worry, it should always be on (although it's strange why not blue). The package includes: a lot of paperwork, the device itself is not clear from which bag, charging with a nozzle for our sockets and a battery. By the way, the netbook on the keyboard will be a very comfortable piece of paper-protected from dust, dirt and crumbs. I had OC MeeGo and not Linux as it should have been, okay, I already reinstalled on Windows 7 Ultimate - it flies, just without one glitch. About the video card, it without any sucks, I tried to play NFS: MW very strong lags, and Machinarium, for example, without any problems. The 720p video goes fine, and already a movie at least 720p at least 1080p in weight over 5GB will not pull and no matter what player you open, I open it with a KMP player. But to be honest, I’ll have enough movie weight with 2.14GB. Wi-Fi is stable - it works fine, and the speed in torrents is up to 9 megabytes. And the speed itself is 150 Mbps. The time of the robots is: movies (DVDRips) - 4 hours, music and the Internet - 6 hours, games - 3.5 hours, just (without Wi-Fi) 7.30 hours.

There is nothing more to write. Just say satisfied with the purchase.

P.S. I wrote all this on a netbook.

Netbook review number 3
Netbook little things

I want to write about the speakers, there are not two of them here, but one and the left side, and the sound is still not very loud, I can say this: here the sound is not stereo but mono. Well, in general, I knew this when I bought it and I knew that the sound in the netbooks was "nasty". And what about the headphones then everything is fine, the sound is stereo, good volume, I have enough 20 percent of the music and 25-30 in the films and if you adjust the sound to the maximum speed (down on the windows "bar" where the start) then in movies in general 5 (minimum) and music at 10-15 percent. In short, there are no problems with headphones. But I think I know everything when they take a netbook about the fact that the sound there is not so hot. Although the speaker does not repit and even gives bass.

Right now, by the way, all netbooks from the backstage have already disappeared, in a month I will appear with a price tag of $ 400-450, but in the fall you can normally buy a new one. It always happens (with us).

I installed IP-TV all the kind of rules, just do not have to keep it on a soft surface, but it heats up strongly. This applies to everything, even if it is heated on the Internet due to the fact that most of the cooling pan is almost at the bottom. Also because of this, he can make noises, so you have to put something or just keep it (on soft) for no more than an hour and then just raise for 5 minutes (inconvenience doesn’t mean for me).

By the way, I noticed (though already a long time ago) that this is a copy of a netbook, a copy of Acer Aspire One D255, the only difference is in the processor, I have better (I have two cores against one in D255), the frequency is the same, and the name is clear, there is Aspire on the cover One, and we have eMachines too, and inside on the screen frame we have eMachines there Acer. It is also a copy of the design of Acer Aspire One 522 which has exactly the same design, the only difference is in the processor along with the video card (522 models even better), if you confess, you first wanted to buy an Acer Aspire One 522 but first disappeared from the counter He, and then on the Internet was not on sale, eMachines was one purchase option, there was still a Samsung N100, but I don’t like it, even if honestly causes disgust.

Modifications

eMachines eM355-N571G25ikk (LU.NE50C.048) - Netbook; 10.1 "; 1024x600; Intel Atom N570; RAM: 1024; Intel GMA 3150; HDD: 250 GB ; 1.25 kg; Pre-installed OS: Linux, 6 battery cells.
eMachines eM355-N571G25ikk (LU.NE50D.107) - Netbook; 10.1 "; 1024x600; Intel Atom N570; RAM: 1024; Intal GMA 3150; HDD: 250 GB ; 1.25kg; pre-installed OS: Windows 7 Starter Edition ; 6 cell battery.
eMachines eM355-N571G32ikk (LU.NE50C.053) - Netbook; 10.1 "; 1024x600; Intel Atom N570; RAM: 1024; Intel GMA 3150; HDD: 320 GB; 1.25 kg; pre-installed OS: Linux; 6 cell battery.
eMachines eM355-N571G32ikk (LU.NE50D.159) - Netbook; 10.1 "; 1024x600; Intel Atom N570; RAM: 1024; Intel GMA 3150; HDD: 320 GB; 1.25 kg; pre-installed OS: Windows 7 Starter Edition; 3 battery cells.
eMachines EM355-N571G32ikk (LU.NE50D.161) - Netbook; 10.1 "; 1024x600; Intel Atom N570; RAM: 1024; Intel GMA 3150; HDD: 320 GB; 1.25 kg; pre-installed OS: Windows 7 Starter Edition; 6 cell battery.

It turns out that there are two netbooks with 320 and 250GB HDD and both are sold with a 6 cell battery, two with Windows 7 Starter but they differ in battery and one with 250GB HDD and Windows 7 Starter (6 cell)
Battery tests
Used 69% - Wi-Fi, 100% brightness, 2 hours 22 minutes TV series, Internet (Internet 1 hour 40 minutes).
Used 20% - Wi-Fi, 100% brightness, 1 hour in the Internet. (you can be exactly 5 hours online)
Used 81% - WI-Fi, 100% brightness, 3 hours 15 minutesTV series. HD, avi.
Used 93% - No wifi, 100% brightness,4 hours 20 minutes TV series. 720p, mkv.
Used 9% - No wifi, 100% brightness, 21 minutesTV series.720p, mkv.
Used 47% - No wifi, 100% brightness, 2 hours TV series. 720p, mkv.[/ b]

Charging for 177 minutes. Roughly 3 hours.
Parsing eMachines 355-N571G25 / 32ikk
So here we go.
First, remove the keyboard. We need a hard dense card and a pair of toothpicks or any other non-metallic tool.

Remember the train !!! It is located approximately under the keys C, M, A, B. It is long enough to carefully disassemble the keyboard.

1. Turn off the netbook, remove the battery.
2. Carefully look, opposite the keys F4, F8, F12, Del are spring clamps. Opposite the Esc, Tab, and Slash selection keys are deaf latches. At the bottom of the keyboard are five protrusions, fixing it for the body.
3. We take in the left hand a toothpick, in the right card. Squeeze out the spring retainer opposite the F8 with a toothpick, press the plastic projection of the battery compartment with your free finger. We start the card into the slot and take it for a break, lifting the keyboard above the retainer.
4. Carefully moving the keyboard and slightly bending, we remove from the deaf latch opposite to Slash and release the rightmost lower ledge.
Attached Image

5. Move the keyboard unit to the right, release the lock in front of the Tab key.
6. Now the funniest, in the sense of the difficult. We start a card and a toothpick on the left side, our task is to push the toothpick and using it as a lever, slightly bend the keyboard so that it jumps out of the latch, opposite the Esc key.
Neatly!!! Push the tool further 5-10mm, in this place the body is not solid.
Attached Image

7. We take out the whole block from the lower latches and turn them upside down, freeing the space under it. Do not forget about the train!
Attached Image

Attached Image

8. We study the scheme applied to the body. We take a screwdriver in size and trying not to damage the bolt splines, unscrew 4 pieces labeled DOOR.
Attached Image

We slightly raise the edge of the netbook over the table, shove the screwdriver into the niche shown in the diagram, we press and the bottom cover starts to click off.
Attached Image

We turn over the netbook and install it on the edges of the covers.We hold the keyboard, do not forget about the train !!!

9. Remove the bottom cover
Attached Image

and happily examine the insides.
Attached Image

10. Throwing a protective casing, quickly stick a screw on a terabyte, or at least 640-750 gig, change the RAM bar to the maximum possible.
Attached Image

Attached Image

and turn the device on the side edges.
We put the battery, run the computer and make sure that everything works. I recommend to make S.M.A.R.T.- a test and at least a circle - another memtest, - immediately look at the health of the new screw and RAM.

If you put an empty hard drive, click Power + F2, make sure that new components are visible in the BIOS.

11. Turn off the netbook, remove the battery, take a soft material, non-aggressive cleaning liquid and wipe all of your fingerprints on the underside of the keyboard unit and the inside of the case. You can, taking advantage of the moment, to vacuum the cooler.
Carefully collect everything in reverse order.
I hope you did it and I even helped someone.

Attention!!! maybe you lose the warranty!

Price: from $ 240 to $ 270

The device is very even nothing, I use almost a week I have great impressions. It fully justifies its price. Movies, Internet, music, even games, everything goes without problems, while robots take about 6 hours. Later I will write a full review with pictures, if someone needs it.
By the way, I want to say about weight: it is written that it weighs 1.250 - this is not true, with a 6 cell battery it weighs only 1.142 grams.
Everything written here is written by me,Vlad)) _

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.09.18, 21:20
Reason for editing: reissue
Vlad)) _
Message#22
03.04.12, 15:51
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Nokia 5230

Today chose the most useful of writing. Added a game cap and program, two reviews, and a performance index.

--------------------
SE 550i 2x>Nokia 5230>Coby Kyros 7024, Android 2.2.1 (died)>eMachines 355-n571 (netbook)> ?
Bazya09
Message#23
05.04.12, 09:39
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 414
Check in: 06.05.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

And did not anyone try to set the 4 gig bar?

--------------------
LG P-350 - Huawei U8800 Ideos X5 - HTC Incredible S- HTC Sensation-Samsung Galaxy S III
pasha_550
Message#24
05.04.12, 10:31
VZHYK!
[offline]

Messages 9277
Check in: 31.07.07
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox C550

Bazya09 @ 04/05/2012, 09:39*
have tried

Try - you can any number of. Only will not work. :)
Intel® Atom ™ Processor N570 (1M Cache, 1.66 GHz)
Memory Specifications
Max. memory capacity (depending on memory type) 2 GB
DDR3 memory types
Number of memory channels 1

Intel® Atom ™ processor N455 (512K Cache, 1.66 GHz)
Memory Specifications
Max. memory capacity (depending on memory type) 2 GB
Types of DDR2 / 3 memory
Number of memory channels 1

--------------------
Posted in HP without asking - was blacklisted.
xxx: a Google abolished or religion does not allow?
yyy: Google is the Matrix, the less you ask it, the weaker the machines will be during the Great Battle
Vlad)) _
Message#25
05.04.12, 15:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Nokia 5230

pasha_550
Do you have a netbook?

--------------------
SE 550i 2x>Nokia 5230>Coby Kyros 7024, Android 2.2.1 (died)>eMachines 355-n571 (netbook)> ?
pasha_550
Message#26
05.04.12, 16:11
VZHYK!
[offline]

Messages 9277

Vlad)) _
we have. samsung nc10

--------------------
yyy: Google is the Matrix, the less you ask it, the weaker the machines will be during the Great Battle
Vlad)) _
Message#27
05.04.12, 18:18
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Nokia 5230

pasha_550
Hmm, I see. Do you like it?

--------------------
pasha_550
Message#28
05.04.12, 18:34
VZHYK!
[offline]

Messages 9277

Vlad)) _ 04/05/2012, 18:18*
Do you like it?

Yes, actually no breakthrough since the appearance of netbooks did not happen - they are all the same. Only in nc10 the quality of materials and assembly is an order of magnitude better than anyone I have ever seen.
So yes. :)

--------------------
Vlad)) _
Message#29
05.04.12, 19:32
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Nokia 5230

Pasha_550 @ 04/05/2012, 10:34*
Only in nc10 the quality of materials and assembly is an order of magnitude better than anyone I have ever seen.

And Acer's are also good materials, especially in Aspire One, and I have a copy =)

--------------------
suslikkz
Message#30
05.04.12, 21:13
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 16.12.08
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

eMachines 350-21G16I
Who has any thoughts about the memory bar on our netika ???

--------------------
I knowForum Rulesespecially item 2.3
Vlad)) _
Message#31
05.04.12, 21:58
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Nokia 5230

Suslikkz @ 04/05/2012, 13:13*

Uh, did you read at least the first post in the topic? It also says how to update. And at the beginning of this page is written up to the maximum. What you need? And do not forget that the 355 model and not the 350.

--------------------
Twistedandy
Message#32
05.04.12, 23:17
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1642
Check in: 26.03.08
Acer Liquid E2 Duo

Suslikkz @ 04/05/2012, 20:13*

In the netbook 1 slot. The maximum that will turn out to be inserted is 2 GB.
Bazya09
Message#33
06.04.12, 10:57
[offline]

Messages 414

Vlad)) _ @ 04/06/2012, 00:58*
Uh, did you read at least the first post in the topic? It also says how to update. And at the beginning of this page is written up to the maximum. What you need?

Yesterday I also inserted a bar for 2 gigabytes, a netbook also did not start with it, of course there is another option that the defective bar got caught;)
The hat is good, but is there a person who started this type of machine with 2 gigs? ;)
if there is, write what kind of RAM set

Post has been editedBazya09 - 06.04.12, 10:59

--------------------
LG P-350 - Huawei U8800 Ideos X5 - HTC Incredible S- HTC Sensation-Samsung Galaxy S III
pasha_550
Message#34
06.04.12, 11:28
VZHYK!
[offline]

Messages 9277

suslikkz
Bazya09
Hereandherepeople unsubscribe what memory went, what did not go.
Write what specific modules set.

suslikkz
From previous links: the 350th wound up with
Kingston<KVR800D2S6 / 2G>DDR-II SODIMM 2Gb<PC2-6400>1.8v 200-pin (for NoteBook)
Kingston recommendssuch. Crucialsuch.

Bazya09
From previous links: the 355th did not start with either Kingston or Hynix. I can assume that the spd of these modules simply do not have the necessary frequencies.
Kingston tried ddr3-1333, and he recommendssuch(ddr3-1066 or ddr3-800). Crucialsuch. (also, by the way, ddr3-1066)

Post has been editedpasha_550 - 06.04.12, 12:34
Reason for editing: oops! described

--------------------
Bazya09
Message#35
06.04.12, 12:25
[offline]

Messages 414

I put Kingston, which one I don’t remember exactly, since my wife had already taken her back to the store: blush: if I have time today, after work, I'll go to the store with a beech and try others on the spot

Post has been editedBazya09 - 06.04.12, 12:27

--------------------
Bazya09
Message#36
06.04.12, 17:08
[offline]

Messages 414

Put this, it works stably for now, but after reboot it does not start, and if you turn it off, then the norms turn on later

--------------------
pasha_550
Message#37
06.04.12, 23:05
VZHYK!
[offline]

Messages 9277

Bazya09
Kingston is not aware of the existence of the module 99U528-011. Can I see the inscription from the packaging of the module?

--------------------
Bazya09
Message#38
07.04.12, 05:22
[offline]

Messages 414

pasha_550
KVR1333D3S9 / 2G, for 1066 or 800 was not available in the store
Since I read about a problem with a reboot on some forum, I asked the store to reload a couple of times. After the reboot, the beech refused to start, the vendor climbed in the BIOS and with it I rebooted it 2 times normally, and in the evening the problem with the reboot

Post has been editedBazya09 - 07.04.12, 05:39

--------------------
pasha_550
Message#39
07.04.12, 13:04
VZHYK!
[offline]

Messages 9277

Bazya09 @ 04/07/2012, 05:22*
reboot problem

Maybe:
1. defective module - try to test, for example, memtest
2. The module is not fully inserted.
3. This is due to the different organization of the modules:
This document describes ValueRAM’s 256M x 64-bit (2GB) DDR3-1333MHz CL9 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM) memory module, based onsixteen 128M x 8-bitDDR3-1333MHz FBGA components.

This document describes ValueRAM's 256M x 64-bit (2GB) DDR3-1066 CL7 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 1Rx8 memory module, based oneight 256M x 8-bitDDR3-1066 FBGA components.
4. high spd timings

HereThere is data from cpu-z KVR1333D3S9 / 2G, I did not find similar information on the recommended chips.
HereA person installs a KVR1333D3S9 / 2G module in Acer Happy2 (by the way, on the N570 processor).Herein D255.

Post has been editedpasha_550 - 07.04.12, 23:16
Reason for editing: link

--------------------
suslikkz
Message#40
07.04.12, 22:52
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 16.12.08
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

: blush: I smoke. what is !!! traveled today our village on the subject of shopping for the bar with the intention to purchase. Yeah two times, there are gigovs, but not two. boom to catch the moment.

--------------------
I knowForum Rulesespecially item 2.3
ZU-23
Message#41
08.04.12, 15:56
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 07.04.12

Also not long ago purchased this device. In the first days of use, he came to the conclusion that the seven is not needed there, in the idle mode, it burns more than 50% of the memory, and still it will not be possible to play on cool 11 in a cool toy. put Linux and now the netbook sighed deeply. what you liked:
- Linux immediately found absolutely all the drivers, waffle, touchpad, camera, etc. (I tried 3 distributions of ubuntu-11.10, fedora 16, debian 6 in all, everything works without problems)
- the memory device now eats 180 mb. with a beautiful slave. the table
- programs run quickly and without brakes (there are more than 20 thousand of them and most of them are free + with open source codes)
- The Internet is flying, even streaming video (online TV) through VLC works without artifacts and hesitation.
I have not tried the game yet, now I am busy with the arrangement of wasps.
In general, I was satisfied with the machine for a small amount of money coping with most tasks,

9 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/22/19/14: 30