> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Dangerous [3D] | [Quest, RPG] cosmic sci-fi action RPG with a huge world

Rep: (15011)
Dangerous
Version: 1.5.5
Genre: Quest RPG

Last update of the game in the header:19.01.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
space sci-fi action RPG with a huge world

Description:
Deep RPG with lots of skills. The universe in which 600 ships live their lives - completely autonomously, as in the Space Rangers. An epic story with a lot of dialogues, the ability to recruit an entire fleet of assistants ... More than 20 ships, more than 180 upgrade modules for them, 33 solar systems, 22 tracks, 15 groupings that fight each other.
In Dangerous, you can trade, pirate, travel, do whatever you want.

Description from the market
angerous is a 3D living world space sandbox combat RPG with an epic story.
"Dangerous is without a doubt (no, seriously) the most robust space adventure available ..." - 148apps.com (4/5 stars)
2011 Achievement for Outstanding Original Soundtrack -iFanzine.com
"Another interesting feature was the" Romance "option (yup .. I’m not a kid with you) with mini games .." - unboundgamer.com
"It takes you a little bit more dangerous ... where you’re a fan of the genre fanet appetite." - ifanzine.com
*** LAUNCH SALE PRICE ***
Dangerous is an epic 3D world wide sandbox combat RPG with an engaging story. You have been a bit later Are you a war of war? Gather your wingmen and travel galaxy in search of answers. Along the way, a group AI, a group, pulling history, a princess, a royal navy, a fearsome mercenary, a suicidal slave, and a playboy fighter ace.
Dangerous is a game that is 3 years in the making! It features:
- 3D real-time sandbox game built with Unity game engine
- metallic shader, lens flare, explosions, fx
- space combat RPG with extensive skill tree
- 600+ ships fly around autonomously
- epic story with dialogue system that allows real choices
- recruit 6 wingmen at 2
- even discover romance with another wing pilot
- recruit 5 corporate pilots who can trade routes on your behalf
- trade, fight, mine, pirate, scan for ships and wormholes
- many mission types: epic, freelance, dynamic, wingman acquisition, faction loyalty
- deep combat mechanics, AI, and faction standings
- 20+ ships, 180+ modules, 33 follow-through-warp mechanic
- 15+ factions to favor or destroy
- cinematic camera shows you the action when it happens
- fly manually with or pilots exclusively
- 22 track theatrical-quality award-winning soundtrack by renown composer, Sean Beeson

Attached Image

Google Play: https: //play.google.co ...? id = com.avyn.nullspace

Additional Information
Features: 3D

Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.5.5 Dangerous [3D] (Post # 37363240)

Management FAQ
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]

Throw in sdcard / Android / data: download cache

Past versions

Post has been editeddem0na - 19.01.15, 21:00
Reason for editing: Version: 1.5.5

Rep: (4)
looks very cool

Rep: (3)
Is there a Russian?

Rep: (72)
vvvVenoMvvv @ 03/09/2012, 12:33*
Is there a Russian?

Logically think: no, of course.

Rep: (9)
By sight it seems that this game is better than the gof 2. Should we swing. Does the cache weigh?

Rep: (9)
The game is in English and lags chet.A so not bad. The cache weighs 116 meters.

Rep: (23)
Cash downloaded from the people on the link from the cap. Installed in the desired folder (according to the information in the header). All the same - when you first start the game asks him to download from your site again (for free) and does not see the previously installed cache on the SD card. I had to download again from the site. So it makes no sense to download a file cache from the people (the one in the header) - it was not.
On my EVO 3D - it started normally. But without any stereoscopic mode. That is: the 3D mode is present only in the textures of the game and the structure of the three-dimensional space of the universe. And so on devices that support the mode of games in real stereoscopic 3D (like Dungeon Hunter 2 3D) - this game goes in the usual 2D with game 3D textures (at an angle to the gameplay).

And the rest - it seems to be nothing. The game is beautiful.

Rep: (7)
Arm 6 supports?

Rep: (78)
The game was developed for 3 years. Almost no one liked our forum on ios. In eppstore rotting. Probably why rewrote for android

And forgive the date I do not watch. Together it seems to come out

Post has been editedsheogorat - 09.03.12, 09:42

Rep: (0)
On Galaxy Tab flight standards. BUT, there are a lot of settings, and you can only get out of the game with a house like nothing else. But the count is super and on Armv6 goes :-)

Rep: (668)
stalker4568,
Arm 6 does not go

Rep: (40)
psih-sla88 @ 03/09/2012, 3:10*
Arm 6 does not go

it's not for long) waiting for nitroxide

Rep: (59)
Tin on SGS crashes in the game operative doesn’t hike: (it feels hard going, you probably have to play with a kettle :)

From the description in the market:
Note: The game uses too much memory during the game, so if you have old devices, please close other programs and restart before the game. You can also enable low number of polygon space stations in the systems menu inside the station.

Post has been editedGnevirion - 09.03.12, 11:53

Rep: (15011)
Gnevirion @ 03/09/2012, 00:50*
Tin on SGS crashes in the game, the operative doesn’t hike; it feels hard going;

I'm flying on SGS

Rep: (59)
GOF2 Best :) and this resource eats a lot too much I can’t cope with departures from the game

Rep: (0)
Cash is necessary, yes.

Rep: (92)
To translate into Russian, it was more interesting, the game online?

Rep: (560)
We try port on ARMv6. Not tested, because once at work ...
Cash also swing special, because in it almost the whole game.
UPD: we take cashfrom here.

Attached files

Attached fileDangerous_ARMv6.apk(813.81 KB)

Post has been editedGanster41 - 17.03.12, 14:05

Rep: (6)
Ganster41 @ 03/09/2012, 2:58 PM*
We try port on ARMv6

I'm asking me to download a cache on O1 ((

Rep: (6)
And I have. Lg gt 540

Rep: (52)
downloaded (cache) through the game, now when you enter the game, crashes. itself (cache) 116.1 meter apachekash. I tried to install, do not put (

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19 13:33