iPad 3 - Purchase

Rep: (284)
The New iPad - Purchase!
Description |Discussion | Purchase | Apple iOS 5 - FAQ | New iPad - Accessories | iPad's Club
Attached Image

FAQ and Tips
How to make a price on the website without VAT? (CU)
-This is written in the manual about bargain on CU.

What is the average parcel from abroad?
- From 3 to 45 days.

Will the version of the tablet work with 4G, brought from abroad? пїЅ
-Yes, from any of the operators. Both versions support previous 2G-3G generations.

Will 4g / LTE work in Russia?
-No, it will not, because The frequency at which the 4G tablet works is not supported in Russia.

What is the difference between the Wifi version and the Wifi + 4G version?
-Lack of 4G / 3G and GPS modules.

Can I choose a shipping method to CU?
-Not! To the border of DHL, then customs and EMS in Russia.

In the PCT version, will there be support for Russian frequencies 4g?
-No, do not appear. Whatever version you take, 4g will not work in RF!
  • Do not forget to change the standard currency conversion when paying with PayPal, as described in the registration guide.
  • If you decide to order, then do not be confused by the red down arrow (status), then you need to get up in the queue! ;)
  • It is better to pick up at the post office, and not to wait for the client to come, why (?) -We read
  • I advise you to take at least 32gb, since with the new display the weight of applications will increase by 2-3 times, well, 16gb is very small ..
  • Paying is best through PayPal, rather than the usual transfer, it is much safer! The answer to the question "Why?" You can find it on the PayPal website.
  • Import can be from 2 to 45 days. This is not normal and after 7 working days you can feel free to write to the FCS, but for our mail and 2 weeks is normal.

Our lucky ones:
Here is written the nickname of the user who successfully received the parcel from abroad, and the link contains the message with its unpacking.

Relevance:just a few people.

In the subject areregulationssavagemessiahzine.comandApple Device Guidelines, and:
  • ..the topic discusses only what is associated with its name, for everything else there are relevant topics! If there is none, create one. ;)
  • ..No need to write when and what your status changes! Now, if the device sent it yes - an event when it comes also an event, but to write that “damn, the status has not changed in 2 days”, this is not an event!
  • ..If you ask a personal question, then you do not need to ask it in the open spaces of the topic, it is personal, and write it in PM (Personal Messaging) or QMS.
  • .. Indication of the coupon number on CU or another similar store in the subject or signature is considered as a violation of the rules on the item "commerce / hidden advertising" with all the ensuing consequences (readonly 3 - 5 days, depending on obtrusiveness, for the signature - more). It is possible to share profitable offers-discounts, the key moment of receiving punishment is the benefit for the person who shares the offer. If you are not sure, it is better to consult once again.

If you have visited this topic for the first time and plan to ask something, then I strongly recommend that you read the FAQ presented above, use the topic search, and also read the last few pages of the topic, otherwise there may not be very good consequences ..

For people who made an order on the website fototem.ru and were deceived: write to the usersigmaalexIt collects information for collective application.

And also be polite to each other, and remember: "On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant, and not by saying:" Thank you! "
M
The topic is looking for a curator! The main tasks are to fill the topic header and keep it up to date, monitor compliance with forum rules in the topic. Rules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com . Requirements for candidates to the curators of the forum . Those who wish to contact the topic I want to be curator .

Post has been edited- = RealMan = - - 19.10.13, 16:41

Rep: (2)
New iPad / iPad 3 - Purchase
iPad users: now onsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | iPad - Games В» | New iPad / iPad 3 - Purchase В»| iPad 3 - Discussion В» | Apple iOS 5 - FAQ В» | Apple introduced iPad 3 В»

Attached Image

While you can only orderHERE

Post has been editedaE1 - 08.03.12, 12:52

Rep: (5)
in the network several stores offer pre-order

Gektorrr @ 03/08/2012, 12:32*
in the network several stores offer pre-order

A reference in QMS / LAN send, update the header

Rep: (29)
http://www.handtec.co.uk/section.php/332/1/apple
http://www.computeruniverse.net/info.asp?id=90453786
I personally ordered it with CU. With delivery it turned out 428 euros for 16 GB without 4G ... At 10 euros cheaper because of the coupon (accumulated from previous purchases).

Post has been editedvetal334 - 08.03.12, 15:54

vetal334 @ 03/08/2012, 15:53*
With delivery it turned out 428 euros for 16 GB without 4G

athttp://www.handtec.co.uk/section.php/332/1/appleonly it turns out the price is small)
I can not add shops to the header yet, I am not a curator of the topic ...

Post has been editedaE1 - 08.03.12, 17:14

Rep: (0)
ВЈ 516 for the younger model - the smallest price? CU less

FireInside @ 03/08/2012, 16:33*
ВЈ 516 for the younger model - the smallest price?

But for sure) I looked at iPad 2 ....

Tell me, I will be from the 15th to the 18th in Paris. I think ipad get a new one. Do I need to do a pre-order or will it be enough to take a queue at night or in the morning))

LOtuSS @ 03/08/2012, 17:17*
Tell me, I will be from the 15th to the 18th in Paris. I think ipad get a new one. Do I need to do a pre-order or will it be enough to take a queue at night or in the morning))

do pre-order) you will already have an ipad)

Rep: (8)
So the processor is better than the 3? And where can I pre-order with delivery to Russia?

Rep: (17)
For pre-order the money from the card is immediately debited if you pay via pay pal? And what is the rate there for the ruble?

Rep: (3)
Tell me!
1 Is there a difference between AT & T and Verizon ?? 2 ipad only AT worked for us without an unlock
2 / C epl official site does not buy? there it costs 829 for the max version and you can engrave it on the back cover for free.
3 Smart carpet from ipad 2 suitable for him?

Rep: (43)
Ordered in CU, 64 + 4G. At the same time, and Smart Cover leather.

denraz @ 03/08/2012, 10:10*
Tell me! 1 Is there a difference between AT & T and Verizon ?? 2 ipad only AT worked without an unlock 2 / C of the official site of the epl can not buy? there it costs 829 for the max version and you can engrave it on the back cover for free. 3 Is smart carpet from ipad 2 suitable for it?

1. ATT has a regular gsm, while Verizon has a cdma, but it seems there is a gsm version
2. no residents of the Russian Federation
3. yes

Post has been editedjedie_18 - 08.03.12, 21:37

Rep: (6)
Tell me, if the delivery in the Russian Federation at CU?
If so, how much will it cost?

P.S. I would have looked myself, but the Internet is terribly sluggish here.

Post has been editedFocus! - 08.03.12, 21:34

Focus! @ 03/08/2012, 10:34 PM*
Tell me, if the delivery in the Russian Federation at CU? If so, how much will it cost?

Yes, 38 euros

Rep: (62)
hrumpel @ 03/09/2012, 00:03*
For pre-order the money from the card is immediately debited if you pay via pay pal? And what is the rate there for the ruble?

right away, the rate depends on your bank.

the course can be viewed on the website visa
http://corporate.visa.com/pd/consumer_serv...er_ex_rates.jsp

but you need to know what percentage your bank takes

Can anyone know if you can order an ipad from the American apple store with the help of a Russian visa with delivery also to the USA? I want to pre-order to issue, and that would be brought to my friend in the US, and there she will send by mail.

What does the first payment point on CU mean?

Rep: (45)
German pad with 4g with Russian OPPOS will work?

Vitamin_e @ 03/09/2012, 08:24*
German pad with 4g with Russian OPPOS will work?

Yes

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19, 10:17