> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

DosBox Turbo | DOS emulator

Rep: (1177)
Dosbox turbo
Version: 2.2.0

Images

Attached Image
Attached Image
more screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Optimized port of the latest DOSBox v0.74 emulator for Android.

Description (translation from the market):
Optimized port of the latest DOSBox v0.74 emulator for Android. This is the FASTEST DosBox emulator on the market! Quickly launch old DOS games, with full support for mouse, keyboard, sound and emulation of an analog joystick.
NOTE: Like any DOS emulator, an application needs access to the sdcard and a large amount of free memory to run. Your phone must have at least 50+ MB of free memory to run DosBox properly. Copy old DOS games to your SD card and start playing!
FEATURES:
- Full tracking of fingers and pointers, use DOS applications intuitively on the touch screen! (experimental function).
- Support gestures.
- Support for smartphones and tablets.
- Supports DPAD and optical trackpad input.
- Supports Honeycomb and ICS (Android 3.2 and 4.0)
- Highly optimized port of the latest version of DosBox. Additional improvements for modern ARM7 phones.
- Virtual mouse emulation mode, with the left and right mouse buttons!
- Ability to reassign the volume keys on the mouse buttons or joystick buttons.
- Emulate virtual multi-touch analog stick!
- Full sound support!
- Full support for any input method on Android (use any keyboard from the Android Market)
- Fast!
- Emulation of special key combinations.
- Switch between portrait or landscape modes without restarting the program!
- Fast and HQ scaling modes by default.
- Support external USB / Bluetooth mouse and joystick [Android 3.1 +]
- Support for the right mouse button on the trackpad and the mouse. [Android 4.0 +]
- Full support for ASUS Transformer keyboard and sensor.

Developer: Fishstix
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/dosboxturbo/
Android Market Web: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...fishstix.dosbox

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
DosBox Manager v.2.2.0 GP DosBox Turbo (Post by MrPentagramma # 55142594)
Version: 2.1.15 fromzealot01 DosBox Turbo (Post # 32804494)

Past versions
Version: 2.1.20a DosBox Turbo (Post Alex0047 # 38501644)
Version: 2.1.20 DosBox Turbo (Post # 37753616)
Version: 2.1.19 DosBox Turbo (Post # 36445309)
Version: 2.1.17a DosBox Turbo (Post # 34625519)
Version: 2.1.15 DosBox Turbo (Post # 32689041)
Version: 2.1.13 fromzealot01 DosBox Turbo (Post # 31497714)
Version: 2.1.14 DosBox Turbo (Post # 31815247)
Version: 2.1.13 DosBox Turbo (Post # 31115992)
Version: 2.1.11 DosBox Turbo (Post # 27465251)
Version: 2.1.8 DosBox Turbo (Post # 25914120)
Version: 2.1.6 DosBox Turbo (Post # 25444072)
Version: 2.1.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2817455/DosBoxTurbo_2_1_2_crk.apk
Version: 2.0.7 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2646922/DosBoxTurbo_2_0_7.apk
Version: 2.0.4 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2582166/DosBox_Turbo__2.0.4.apk
Version: 1.5.5 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2343395/DosboxTurbo_1_5_5_crk.apk
Version: 1.5.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2195967/Dosbox_Turbo-v1.5.1_Crk.apk
Version: 1.5.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2115369/DosBox+Turbo-1.5.0-Crk.apk
Version: 1.4.2 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1764274/DosBoxTurbo1.4.2_free.apk
Version: 1.4.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1726041/DosBox_Turbo_1.4.1.apk
Attached fileDosBox_Manager_1.0.apk(350.37 KB)

Version: 1.4.0 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1696588/DBT_v1.4.0_apkmania.com.apk
Version: 1.3.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1670757/dosbox_1.3.8.apk
version: 1.3.3
Attached fileDosBoxTurbo_v1.3.3.apk(2.05 MB)

version: 1.3.0
Attached fileDosBox_Turbo_1.3.0.apk(2.04 MB)

Version: 1.2.1
Attached fileDosBox_Turbo_1.2.1.apk(2.05 MB)

in addition to the program (from the same developer):
DosBox Manager / launcher 2.1.9: DosBox Turbo (Post # 27465251)
Previous versions of DosBox Manager

Gamepad- gamepad and keyboard for DosBox Turbo
New version of the gamepad

Instructions. Images.

Past versions of the gamepad

Post has been editedUncle - 20.06.19, 08:29
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (347)
picasso70 @ 30.03.2012, 06:22*
us by geymbord (game pad) FIG knows, she's not me.I have a USB plug and Claudia din.
Clear. Has launched Alpha Storm and Amok. Amok without your sound without lag is.

This PPC, launched a chasm - is sound even better than Duke, current at all times clockwise rotated slowly as it can be stopped? Already removed the mouse sensitivity - do not care.

Rep: (0)
How to use it? Shall describe in detail please.

Rep: (20)
Evgenyminaenkov @ 30.03.2012, 10:09*
How to use it? Shall describe in detail please.

swing softinkoy essno set, swing igruhu for MS DOS, unpack to a USB flash drive, run dosboxturbo, it write: cd "papka_s_igroy", and run the executable file (eg doom.exe, doom.bat)
The default root directory C: it is our flash drive that is sdcard.Mozhno indulge settings: the menu button on your phone / Config / DosBox Settings.Memory Size-how much RAM will be allocated for dos`a, Frame Skip-skip
kadrov.Cycles-number of cycles (if I'm wrong, please correct) .Sound Device-sound-karta.Autoexec startap.Force CPU Auto-automatic control of the emulated processor (as I understand) .Manual Mode-on flash appears
I've found dosbox.conf, it is possible to prescribe more specific than the tuning knob in dosbox menu, for example, you can allocate more memory than 24Mb are exposed to the maximum settings, well and further, with sound, with cycles
play around and find the best option for your device.
For example downloaded DOOM.zip msdos, unpack, obtained DOOM folder, and I've found it, throw this mess on the stick (pre looking a file which runs the game .exe or .bat, e.g. DOOM.EXE or DOOM.BAT)
run DosBoxTurbo>Menu>Keyboard (if there is no external keyboard) and write cd DOOM (point to the folder with the game), DOOM.EXE (start the game itself) - baldeem by retro graphics, if tupit trying to establish a process to Cofig or dosbox.conf
look like that's it
bliin-forgotten your keyboard at work, and hunting pogamat

Post has been editedpicasso70 - 30.03.12, 13:02
Reason for editing: pichalka

thank you very much! Very grateful!

Posted on 30.03.2012 18:18:

thank you very much! Very grateful!

I wrote a small FAQ on the DosBox Turbo -Games for Sony Ericsson XPERIA PLAY (Post # 12472656)

Attached files

Attached fileamok.zip(6.93 MB)

Post has been editedaeromet - 07.04.12, 16:48

Thanks! Poprboval Nid Fort Speed ​​1, he did not want to run (What can be done?

Rep: (20)
Write how to run and that dos thinks about it

If people are puttingGamekeyboard, Stavte version 1.4.0. Version 1.6.2. I have to start, but the buttons are not pressed, version 1.4.0. great plow.

Watch the video of the old games -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AzkE7WiwvA

What does it mean? Who - realties can explain what to do.
In general I run Windu and that's what gives)
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (190)
There have written about the fact that this emulsion can not start Windows. So it's not true. Now safely fed him IMG image 95.
Now three questions.
1 Can I feed him Windu as a folder.
2-Is it possible to mount several drives. Such as the D drive is a CD with the game
3-What is better to use a keyboard emulator. Hacker Keyboard is good, but the games will not plow d-pad.

Rep: (3)
Hello vsem.ustanovil on win3.11 emulator installed directly on planshete.Poproboval produce ustanokoy win95 and win98 installation comes to check the config and visnet.Ne prompt as it to mount the image img or iso? Like the mount this emulator is not so podderzhivaetsya.A a good emulsion games dos are sound and reasonable speed, the test for Acer A500.ranshe tried Quem and Bochs work at times more slowly, but still do not understand what vbivaesh, mouse and sound where all the trouble they Claudia on the floor screen appears even Doce .

Rep: (190)
idoynikov,
Here it is.
imgmount c: /sdcard/dos/w95.img -t hdd -fs fat
boot -l c

Be aware! The image I have is on the way /sdcard/dos/w95.img

Rom96 @ 02.04.2012, 17:09*
Be aware! The image I have is on the way /sdcard/dos/w95.img
I have installed Windu 95, downloaded from here (zapuskael it and Bosch and heme) - saver appears windose 95 and all -dalshe black screen. We can configure what should still deliver?

Rep: (1177)
What's in this version:
1.3.0:
Profile Manager - (install through Preferences)
Game Gripper Support (Physical Kbd mappings)
Xperia Play bug fixes
You can now specify alternate dosbox.conf file in config
Numerous misc. bug fixes
Other Recent Changes:
Support for Xperia Play
Option for Long Press gesture

pick up in the cap

plus the added cap agribusiness and links to two programs of the same developer, sharpened by sharing with DosBox Turbo

keydy @ 06.04.2012, 12:41*
pick up in the cap
The new version has not pleased me. Sound buggy than the previous version, the speed of the not increased. for a profile manager runs current with the new version. Instead, much better to use the GamePad Gamekeyboard.

aeromet,
That's yeah: happy: I am your review looked up and saw the same game from childhood, whose name could not remember! I clambered all sites like oldgames and other, trying to look at the screenshots, and all in vain. This game is called Rise Of Triade! : Thank_you:

Rep: (50)
Guys what to do - try to run the realms of hunting and boxing gives dos saying not enough memory Oo.Ya already in hand and wrote so exhibited bestolku.V What's the catch?

Strange, usually just expose more memory settings and a game rushing. I was so.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/18/20, 06:42