DNS AirTab M70 - Firmware

Rep: (108)
FirmwareDNS AirTab M70 (OS 2.3)
PictureDNS AirTab M70w / DNS AirTab M70g
Description M70w | Description M70g | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
R03.09.00.00
For DNS AirTab M70w -Attached fileImageUpdate_dns_7_b.rar(55.27 MB)

For DNS AirTab M70g -Attached fileImageUpdate_dns_7_p.rar(55.27 MB)

R04.01.04.00
For DNS AirTab M70w -Attached fileM70w_04010400_.zip(55.04 MB)

For DNS AirTab M70g -Attached fileM70g_04010400_.zip(55.05 MB)

Installation instructions inside the archive.

Instructions
I removed the video as I updated the firmware - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU03RtU6JAg

miscellanea

Cap updates

Screenshots

Post has been editedDJ_Diman - 24.03.12, 07:07

Rep: (5)
Funny, that is, they gave more firmware is older than it is?
Then she has a purely on karyny case.

Rep: (616)
M
Cap raised, moved the topic.
Pleasant and fruitful discussion;)

Rep: (0)
as it only became worse not, yet will not be sewn.
but if you finish off the system, then such a "spare tire" will be most welcome.

Heck! After this firmware disappeared Market! What to do? It seems simple and sinless way to get it back no?

p.s share the joy that now stitched it turns on for 10 seconds instead of 5 minutes as before) but without the layout is still sad ((

Rep: (47)
And in not eating akkamulyator as before sleep mode.

Dear DNS! In this situation, the firmware, you fall in the eyes of your users, customers, the firm. Think about it.

Skills some vague suspicions. Location firmware? Why she did not correct? Very much like someone Trojan wants to hang the plate with this firmware ... While I will not be sewn.

Yes, it is doubtful that there is a trojan or something like that. Otherwise, the CSN itself fills thorough. This is likely to flashing from Mitaka tablets when CSN began to sell them is not under its own brand.
I do not understand one this firmware is older already standing?

So the point is that that is now older than the tablet. And at the BPS site is completely different firmware. on only through the ABC stitched. And this vooyusche not clear where it came from.

Posted 08-03-2012, 12:42:

Her nedimarik posted. Who is it? Location firmware? I would not dare to reflash it is unclear what ....

and why do you think that the firmware is older than she was?

arcanrun @ 08.03.2012, 12:47*

Why do I get shows version 04.00, after the firmware version becomes 03.09

VL01 @ 08.03.2012, 12:42*
Her nedimarik posted. Who is it? Location firmware?

Well, it's just the same firmware image he created with files that are posted on the BPS is now specifically shall open an image and compare.

Rep: (6)
Daramir @ 08.03.2012, 14:08*
Well, it's just the same firmware image he created with files that are posted on the BPS is now specifically shall open an image and compare.

So, it's official firmware from the creators of the tablet, I did not create ... or Trojans, that is not present in it, only that the manufacturer wanted it.

arcanrun @ 08.03.2012, 13:47*
the firmware is older than she was?

3<4

arcanrun @ 08.03.2012, 13:47*

Yes Elder.

I did not think that such a noise lift, I did not say that it is what is correct, that it is newer, but no one could not ask for a plate, I suggested how to do it and put everything you need, and photo version laid out that the question was less, with debug mode, I'll take care of on the trail. Time and lay out a new firmware.

nedimarik, thank you all, and those who are free to make somnevayutsya firmware))
topic to helpCreate and edit firmware (Post # 3148881)

By itself, the firmware is needed in case of emergency, it fix something unknown. And with the tablet can vytashit stoyaschuyuyu therein firmware?

Posted 08-03-2012, 13:39:

nedimarik @ 08.03.2012, 13:26*
So, it's official firmware from the creators of the tablet, I did not create

And where he found it, there may still have :)?

Post has been editedDaramir - 08.03.12, 13:37

Daramir @ 08.03.2012, 14:39*
And where he found it, there may still have?

While no :-(, patience, friends, everything will be.

Daramir @ 08.03.2012, 14:39*
And with the tablet can vytashit stoyaschuyuyu therein firmware?

No :-(

I install this firmware. It is much more equal than "our" which stood for buying, though it 3.9 instead of 4. The difference between these firmware in 2 months. 4th of 11 October goada. 3.9 August. Stavte this firmware, there is nothing to fear.

nedimarik @ 08.03.2012, 15:07*
While there is no patience friends, all will be.

Once again I draw the attention - is the unofficial firmware. It is possible (and likely is) created from the official to hang Trojan. I do not would not put !!!!
CAUTION !!!!!

Post has been editedVL01 - 08.03.12, 16:42

I do not know this is due to the firmware or not, but after proshiki appeared the following - appears when you start the camera screen is dark, a little waiting and FIHM writes - sorry! Camera does not respond (camera application) and offers a close or to wait, to wait if you press it crashes. You do not know how it is treated?

In what sense smoother? about multitouch I realized that it is not correct. and when connected to a computer by yusb not rebooted? tightly hang stopped? (When playing maynkraft or Reckless racing 2) wifi connection is not lost?

and that's enough to arrange a tantrum is a normal firmware, there are no trojans no stopudov

about the camera, and I have an old firmware (the one that was at the purchase) camera hangs periodically, so that the dog knows it ..

Post has been editedDmitry KadAks - 08.03.12, 18:43
Reason for editing: decided to add a thought

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 00:23