> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> gTongue Dictionary | Browse StarDict dictionaries
tabikus
Message#1
06.03.12, 10:14
gavrila
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 19699
Check in: 27.04.06

Post has been editedgavrila - 01.11.18, 15:26
Reason for editing: v.1.3
Masta1112
Message#2
01.04.12, 12:34
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 67
Check in: 26.06.11
Samsung Omnia 7 GT-I8700

I have already installed 3 additional dictionaries, everything works fine, but here is the full version, thanks
Erimator
Message#3
08.04.12, 12:58
Loyalist
[offline]

Messages 1396
Check in: 18.12.10
Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL 4/64

All is well, except for a wretched icon :)

--------------------
Always be on your guard so that the path to the goal does not turn out to be the road to the nether regions.
_BloodmaN_
Message#4
29.04.12, 00:03
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 05.04.08
Samsung Omnia W GT-I8350

Recently bought the application. Wonderful shell for dictionaries! Recomend for everybody. In the work there are no complaints. Recommend.

Post has been edited_BloodmaN_ - 29.04.12, 00:05

--------------------
pda: Palm Vx ->Palm TE ->Palm T3 ->Palm TX ->IPod4 + New iPad (4g)
phones: ... ->asus p525 ->Palm Treo500 + philips xenium x100 ->Samsung Omnia W + philips xenium x100
S_K
Message#5
14.05.12, 12:32
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 3718
Check in: 13.07.05
Nokia Lumia 710

Bought for a long time. Very well done.

--------------------

SKKV Software download

i_russ1a
Message#6
20.05.12, 22:18
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 20.05.12
Samsung Omnia W GT-I8350

Good day! I look at the Samsung Omnia W. The requirements are quite specific - an English (Russian) Chinese dictionary is required. Therefore, the question is: can I download my own collection of Stardiktov dictionaries? And how does the download process take place?

Thanks in advance for your help!
SergeyGymilev
Message#7
18.01.13, 01:45
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 29.04.12

Does the developer read the topic? I would like to thank for the excellent program and ask to urgently change the icon on the metro UI. The icon is terrible, the program is beautiful. We are waiting for development. PS Another question, how does the free version differ from the pro? I installed a free one, rolled 5 dictionaries, everything works fine.
Pashec09
Message#8
18.01.13, 23:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 01.02.10
Acer neoTouch

In the full version, you can temporarily disable dictionaries, which can be very useful if you don’t need it at the moment, for example, an encyclopedia, and you only need an English-Russian dictionary. Plus, soon in the full version there will be bookmarks, the history of the viewed words and many other things.
Pashec09
Message#9
18.01.13, 23:33
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Acer neoTouch

Good day! I look at the Samsung Omnia W. The requirements are quite specific - an English (Russian) Chinese dictionary is required. Therefore, the question is: can I download my own collection of Stardiktov dictionaries? And how does the download process take place?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Dictionaries are downloaded directly from the program from this site.http://gtongue.bitbucket.org/eg. Chinese dictionary is available. You can also download from any other site that has a start dictionaries.
You can download lingua dictionaries converted to stardikt. I will not give a link to lingua for copyright reasons. But you can quickly google something like "lingvo stardict dictionaries".

Posted on 1/18/2013, 23:33:

And yes, thank you all for the good feedback. You can influence the development of the program. GTongue development is open to suggestions and sound criticism.
Stvens
Message#10
11.03.13, 12:30
There are many friend Horatio ...
[offline]

Messages 1527
Check in: 14.10.10
LG G3 Dual LTE

I created and completed the distribution with Wikipedia dumps and similar ones in the STARDICT format on Rutreker, I will expand it as it fills:

Russian Wikipedia Offline / Russian Wikipedia Offline, Lurkomore / Lurkmore and others. STARDICT dumps from AARD, dated 2013.02.06 for, GoldenDict, StarDict

For the converter and the work of converting all thanks to Mr.ccaid

Post has been editedkirk999 - 11.03.13, 13:33
Reason for editing: do not decorate posts !!!

--------------------
Honor 8x / 8.2.0.102
Honor play / 9.0.0.156
Titanium Backup and all about it
Edward2010
Message#11
16.03.13, 17:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 381
Check in: 13.11.10
Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160

Guys, but there is something similar between this prog and dict prog (which is on windows mobileDict ?
I do not switch to windows phone due to the fact that there is no normal alternative to this program ..

--------------------
Mastered the android by 68.4%;)
Pashec09
Message#12
16.03.13, 23:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Acer neoTouch

gTongue supports all features of Dict, with the exception of playing audio files and reader integration. So boldly go to WinPhone;)

Post has been editedPashec09 - 16.03.13, 23:14
Edward2010
Message#13
17.03.13, 21:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 381

Can I copy the article in the dictionary to the clipboard?

--------------------
Pashec09
Message#14
18.03.13, 13:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Acer neoTouch

Can I copy the article in the dictionary to the clipboard?

Yes you can
Edward2010
Message#15
18.03.13, 21:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 381

and the dictionaries themselves? Dictionaries (English-Russian and Russian-English) in the Dict program could find very rare words + synonyms. What can you say about these? :)

--------------------
Pashec09
Message#16
20.03.13, 21:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Acer neoTouch

and the dictionaries themselves? Dictionaries (English-Russian and Russian-English) in the Dict program could find very rare words + synonyms. What can you say about these? :)

You can install Lingvo dictionaries. They are of excellent quality.
SergeyGymilev
Message#17
05.04.13, 02:26
User
[offline]

Messages 66

Pashec09 @ 03/20/2013, 10:38 PM*
You can install Lingvo dictionaries. They are of excellent quality.

like the program does not understand the lingvo format dictionaries. Only with converted.

I can not install this dictionaryhttps://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=9524C...ABls0Xmrn9Enelk
with converted just from Lingvo. Other dictionaries open. What could be the problem?
ps Is the audio word support function planned, as in lingua?
Pashec09
Message#18
06.04.13, 21:35
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Acer neoTouch

I can not install this dictionaryhttps://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=9524C...ABls0Xmrn9Enelk
with converted just from Lingvo. Other dictionaries open. What could be the problem?
ps Is the audio word support function planned, as in lingua?

And what kind of error happens? I installed it with a bang, but I installed it not directly from skydrive, but from a local computer, sharing it through this programhttp://www.rejetto.com/hfs/?f=dl

If reluctance to deal with all this, then you can simply download ready-to-use dictionaries from this sitehttp://abloz.com/huzheng/stardict-dic/lingvo/

Post has been editedPashec09 - 06.04.13, 21:37
SergeyGymilev
Message#19
08.04.13, 01:06
User
[offline]

Messages 66

Pashec09,
Thanks for the link. The link is all set. The error was the inability to install a dictionary from skydrayva. The sequence of actions was as follows: uploaded the dictionaries to skydrive, entered the program, entered the skydrayv through the program browser. Found dictionaries. I choose the necessary dictionary and the program does not respond. Those. loading does not start. And nothing happens. Maybe doing something wrong. In any case, thanks for the dictionaries on the link.
Another question: is it planned to further develop the program? Interested in the possibility of audio pronunciation of words. So that you can take audio files from the lingua and they pronounced when you click on the icon? Is it planned to enter the function to select the direction of the translation text?
Pashec09
Message#20
09.04.13, 19:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Acer neoTouch

Thanks for the link. The link is all set. The error was the inability to install a dictionary from skydrayva. The sequence of actions was as follows: uploaded the dictionaries to skydrive, entered the program, entered the skydrayv through the program browser. Found dictionaries. I choose the necessary dictionary and the program does not respond. Those. loading does not start. And nothing happens. Maybe doing something wrong. In any case, thanks for the dictionaries on the link.
Another question: is it planned to further develop the program? Interested in the possibility of audio pronunciation of words. So that you can take audio files from the lingua and they pronounced when you click on the icon? Is it planned to enter the function to select the direction of the translation text?

The program is constantly evolving. The possibility of audio playback of words was considered several times. Unfortunately, there are currently not many stardict dictionaries with sound files. However, the option of online voice acting, i.e. playback will be available if there is internet.
Regarding the direction of transfer. Maybe I did not understand the question. But you can put two dictionaries, for example, Rasko-English and English-Russian. Depending on the typed text, gTongue will show articles from acc. dictionary. For example, "cat" - from English-Russian, "cat" - from Russian-English. Those. no switching required.
lev306
Message#21
22.05.13, 06:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 06.12.11
Dell Streak 7

Hello! And tell me, is it possible to save dictionaries on the SD card and not on the phone's memory? apparatus huawei ascend w1. I climbed in the root folders, I did not see anything similar to the folder for dictionaries, as it was on the android. In the settings, too, it is deaf, and the phone's memory is incomprehensible than clogged, applications 400 MB, system 1.6 GB. and something else takes 1 GB, the devil knows what it is)))

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:31