> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Mass Effect: Infiltrator | [IPhone] [iPad] Spin-off Lusha RPG!

Rep: (740)
Mass Effect: Infiltrator
Version: 1.1.2
Last update of the game in the header:03.01.2019

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
third-person shooter with an advanced cover system and incredible graphics on board.

Description:
Attached ImageTHE FATE OF GALAXY IN YOUR HANDS.
Mass Effect - a new game from the creators of Dead Space on ios with a completely new storyline. Exclusively for mobile devices!

Attached ImageYOU AGENT OF TERBER - Deserter.
While Commander Sheppard battles the Reapers across the galaxy, Cerberus veteran Randall Enzo performs the task of abducting aliens for illegal experiments in secret laboratories. But when the Commander goes too far - Randall tries to stop him and vows to destroy Cerberus!
Choose yourself, follow the path of Cerberus or cooperate with the Alliance.

Attached ImageGET A PERFECTLY NEW FEELING FROM MOBILE GAMES!
Navigate the realistic Cerberus bases with amazing sound and music. This is a completely new level of mobile games.

Attached ImageONE - AGAINST THE ARMY!
Use reinforced shields and the most advanced weapons. Improve your biotic skills. The new system of getting points, the more beautiful you kill, the more you get.

Attached ImageINFLUENCE ON THE PLOT MASS EFFECT 3!
Collect valuable materials and increase your reaper readiness rating in Mass Effect 3.

Crush Cerberus and influence the future of the Galaxy in Mass Effect: Infiltrator!
YouTUBE !
Additional screenshots: iPhone 4 iPhone 4s

Tongue: English,
Russian
Any file manager go to Applications [User Applications] / ME Infiltrator / ME Infiltrator / published and change the folder names ENG_US and RUS_RU places. We start the game, we are happy. Translation of the curve, for this reason it was excluded.

Compatible devices:
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad, iPad 2

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/mass-effect-infiltrator/id486604040

Download:
Attached fileMASS_EFFECT_INFILTRATOR_1.1.2.ipa.part1.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileMASS_EFFECT_INFILTRATOR_1.1.2.ipa.part2.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileMASS_EFFECT_INFILTRATOR_1.1.2.ipa.part3.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileMASS_EFFECT_INFILTRATOR_1.1.2.ipa.part4.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileMASS_EFFECT_INFILTRATOR_1.1.2.ipa.part5.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileMASS_EFFECT_INFILTRATOR_1.1.2.ipa.part6.rar(20.41 MB)

Archive:

Post has been editedmaxipon - 03.01.19, 21:00
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (1472)
Please tell me what you can spend on INTEL, which has accumulated a lot.
As I understand it, the first way to sell. 1 INTEL costs 75 Credits.
But the second method of use did not understand.

Rep: (123)
mniks no, it does not affect) 1.1 gig
It’s very cool to shoot with a sniper, and this is probably the first game where a new weapon does not hide, becomes invisible, and as it should - hangs on the back)

Rep: (11)
Judging by the screenshots of the graph, 4 is lowered compared to 4s (light, possibly details). Has anyone tried to crack up like GTA3?

Rep: (1)
Game BOMB !!! No wonder I exchanged my SGS2 for 4S))

Rep: (5)
It is very similar to Nova 2, but in general I have been waiting for this toy for an iPad for a long time, because I played about 3 years ago on my computer, it’s very awesome, including on iPad !!! I ADVISE !!! 5+ THE BEST GAME OF THE GENRE ARROW SHIP ON IPAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep: (9)
For some reason, there is still no Russian story, who knows when it will appear?

It infuriates that the character is shot from the devil from where, and we are forced to crawl closer.
If the enemy is in cover, then sometimes you can’t shoot at him, even if you get around from behind. I’m in the house.
Shooting due to shelters of the "wall" type is not provided (at least at this stage of passage).
The character is so attached to shelters that at times it is simply impossible to maneuver in battle, forever he sticks to something.
It is necessary to transfer the light from 4s or iPad to 4k.

You don’t think, I like it) For the first time I play and I feel the eccentricity of passing in the ios game (the game is not so fixated on “The boss villain is sitting somewhere waiting for us”). A dynamic change of scenery also contributes to the so-called. Usually these joys last until the first offer of developers rate it in AppStore! Then everything flows into a routine. Let's play - we'll see.

Post has been editedBaraks - 05.03.12, 23:48

Rep: (7)
Just an awesome pear ... the grafon for the wheelbarrow is excellent, and it does not slow down anything ... Respect to the developers, let them continue to make such excellent games.

During a close battle, you can’t attack except with your fist, as a result, standing in shelter in front of the enemy you can’t shoot him quickly, you have to poke him with a fist to the pain in the liver, and when you get bored, move away from the shelter in order to finally kill him.

Rep: (17)
PriZRak_00 @ 03/05/2012, 20:17*
First of all, RPG is to play a role, i.e. dialogues.

By your logic, then Diablo is not an RPG

Rhor,
he most likely meant the mass effect, since the game is really built on dialogs

Rep: (1)
The people skinte the set from 4s, and then on 4 the same crap that was with gta 3 ... Graphics to hell especially resolution (((

Rep: (6)
The game has passed (
Experience is still a whole bunch needed) to get and open all the features you need to stupidly re-run through the levels, supposedly better and more beautiful to kill)
Overall my rating is solid 5)
graph5 +, there are many special effects, control 4, plot ... Xs did not understand, everything went quickly! Hero leveling 5))))

Post has been editedHUNTER750 - 06.03.12, 01:25

Rep: (2)
IMHO, ME from the second part was not an RPG, and even the better, just a good shooter with dialogs and customization

Rep: (4)
oh, again, the column was stung for my old man, well, nothing right now on the computer I’ll be the third to cut in all its glory} -)

Rep: (96)
The game is definitely worth attention and everyone should try it, but still Dead Space hooked me more :)

Rep: (16)
This is not Mass Effect. :( Only the modellers suffered, the atmosphere was similar and that’s all. There’s no Russian appstore either, EA, as always. At least become a pirate ..

Firues I’ve written more than a dozen times, in the same force as I, that games in the Russian side appear on the day after 8:00 in the morning. The game is already in the store.

Posted on 03/06/2012, 08:02:

The dialogues in her kill me, especially when they give me the choice to kill or to survive. He speaks as many stupid phrases as possible. By the way, they killed the atmosphere in the game. :-(

Posted on 03/06/2012, 08:05:

Dyuss, The second way increases the chances of a good ending in Mass Effect 3.

something on the four graphics is worse than in Daed Space ... and the controls didn’t really like it) it would be better to just shoot, as always, and not tap on the screen ...

The game has Russian language! In the settings, it did not work, but when I decided to climb the folders I saw Russian. I replaced the English files and entered the game. Everything is in Russian!
Go to applications / meinfiltrates / masseffect / published / strings and change the rus-ru folder to any other. Then we select the replaced language.

Posted on 03/06/2012, 08:54:

He is buggy. This is probably why they removed it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/28/19, 13:49