Help for newcomers to Symbian OS | asking questions

Rep: (52)
So far, nothing has been heard about the updates; there is something like Donna Carla, but only Belle Feature Pack 1 is heard. Time will tell.

Rep: (0)
Frankie13 @ 03/09/2012, 10:17 PM*
Did not find the answer on the forum. Tell me how to make it so that in the Gallery in Fig. and video, only certain folders were shown. And then there is already some kind of porridge. Any unnecessary icons, textures, etc. from the application and games

now I have the same problem ... it started when I inserted a 16GB memory card into the phone, and downloaded applications, and so ... and accidentally entered pictures and clips, and I saw a terrible picture that pictures and textures from applications hang there ... the latest firmware, nokia 5230 phone ... help plz ... what to do ... I don’t want to lose everything that I pumped up, because there are no copies ... by the way, all sorts of pictures from remote applications also hang .... what to do? ???

please help, I can’t understand where the memory on the phone went. My Nokia 701 doesn’t cost anything, but it shows that the memory is full ????????

M
4.15. Prohibited names of topics and posts overloaded punctuation marks (more than three in a row)

Post has been editedEnotche - 03.04.12, 13:00

E1w9la @ 04/02/2012, 20:50*
please help, I can’t understand where the memory on the phone went. My Nokia 701 doesn’t cost anything, but it shows that the memory is full ????????

And you did not put applications on it?

No, I didn’t.

Rep: (654)
e1w9la,
RAM chtoli? Close unused applications

Please tell me where to get the working link for downloading Nokia Software Update - I need it for the Nokia E51 phone. On off. site to this phone only a guide to the phone allows you to download.

Rep: (119)
Dmkorb @ 04/06/2012, 10:34*
Please tell me where to get the working link for downloading Nokia Software Update - I need it for the Nokia E51 phone. On off. site to this phone only a guide to the phone allows you to download.

Nokia Software Updater v.3.0.655 (NSU)

Rep: (8)
Please tell me.
Here put traffic control.
Or how it is otherwise called a firewall. tuned for yourself and before the first Internet connection.
He writes to me
Allows data transfer over the network. For the program DownloadMqrServer.exe.
What kind of threshold is this. Smartphone 6120. Maybe the program is a spy.
For the answer I’ll put bold + :)

Post has been editedjonokoi - 09.04.12, 18:38

Rep: (21)
Jonokoi @ 04/09/2012, 9:25 PM*
firewall.

If I'm not mistaken, then he is on Casper.
Download it for free from OviStore

Shvch @ 04/10/2012, 16:43*
If I'm not mistaken, then he is on Casper. Download it for free from OviStore

He has already set, why is he different?
Jonokoi @ 04/09/2012, 20:25*
DownloadMqrServer.exe.

Did you use the Internet?

Rep: (4)
Good people tell me please climbed
Climbed did not find how and where to reflash the phone
if anyone knows please give a link or write in detail
how to reflash phone NOKIA 5530 xpress music
And what programs are needed to reflash
ADVANCE HUGE THANKS

Post has been editedVangard1990 - 11.04.12, 15:12

Rep: (119)
Vangard1990 @ 04/11/2012, 14:10*
Good people, please tell me, I climbed, I didn’t find how and where to reflash the phone if anyone knows, please give me a link or write in detail how to reflash the phone NOKIA 5530 xpress music and what programs are needed to reflash

see comment
and you in the topic of smart :)

Rep: (1)
Good day!
My phone (Nokia c5) when I press the red handset (power button) only vibrates, but does not turn on. When you press a combination of buttons for hard cutting, the same reaction. I connected it to my computer via USB, after a few minutes the screen turned on and I started it, everything worked fine, after I turned it off the same problem appeared. I downloaded it again (when connecting via usb) and made a hard cut, downloaded it again, but the problem did not go away. Now, when connected to USB, the screen does not light up and I can not turn it on. What should I do? Most likely I’ll go to the service. How serious can the problem be?

M
4.5. Creating duplicate messages and topics is prohibited.

Post has been editedEnotche - 13.04.12, 18:52

Sanchiz) @ 04/13/2012, 3:04 PM*
Good day! My phone (Nokia c5) when I press the red handset (power button) only vibrates, but does not turn on. When you press a combination of buttons for hard cutting, the same reaction. I connected it to my computer via USB, after a few minutes the screen turned on and I started it, everything worked fine, after I turned it off the same problem appeared. I downloaded it again (when connecting via usb) and made a hard cut, downloaded it again, but the problem did not go away. Now, when connected to USB, the screen does not light up and I can not turn it on. What should I do? Most likely I’ll go to the service. How serious can the problem be?

Firstly, why did you duplicate the message here and in the subject on the device? Secondly, did you try to flash in dead mode?

Rep: (1)
"Firstly, why did you duplicate the message here and in the subject on the device?"
I thought that the answer would be faster if they didn’t notice it, then someone would see here, I’ll try not to clutter the forum in the future.
"Secondly, did not try to flash in dead mode?"
Did not try. Could there be any consequences due to which they will not be taken in the official service? (Warranty has passed) What is the best firmware upgrade? (Please tell us in more detail)

Sanchiz) @ 04/15/2012, 9:04 PM*
"Firstly, why did you duplicate the message here and in the subject on the device?"

"Secondly, did not try to flash in dead mode?"

In order to quote someone’s message, there is a special button.
I will try not to clutter up the forum.

Try hard.
Could there be any consequences due to which they will not be taken in the official service? (Warranty has passed)

That does not affect the warranty, so that there will be no problems.
please tell me more

Sent everything by personal message. What is not clear write.
Regards, Rain.

Rep: (16)
how to install applications? is there the same market as on android?

Guys tell me if not breaking! Here on the Nokia 5800 there is a video output, and I have such a question - is it possible to make a video output on the Nokia 5230?

Pecchin624 @ 04.16.2012, 18:05*
is there the same market as on android

There is.
Fokus200 @ 04.16.2012, 19:36*
Guys tell me if not breaking!

Ask in the subject on your device. The question is purely "iron."

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 17:13