ABeS (Harmattan / Symbian ^ 3) | Notebook. Allows you to create text, photos and so on.

Rep: (12)
ABeS
Version: 1.1.2

Last update of the program in the header:30.04.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
All be Stored.
ABeS is a handy notebook. In addition to text, you can add an image or a voice recorder to the created note.
Able to launch voice recorder and camera to create notes. The program implements the search for notes (searches at the same time by text, title and tags), as well as tags to notes for more convenient search.

Opportunities:
  • Text notes;
  • Audio recordings (built-in voice recorder);
  • Photos (allows you to insert saved pictures or start the camera);
  • Search;
  • Tags

Homepage: http://all-be-stored.blogspot.com/

Russian interface: Yes
The OVI also lies for Symbian ^ 3. Only for symbian there is no possibility to insert a picture from the gallery. Only from the camera. Actually, the screenshots that are here are for simbian.
Ovi store
Past versions:

The latest version is 1.2. Download:Attached fileabes_1_422281.1.2_armel.deb(407.11 KB)

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 19.01.14, 01:46

Rep: (866)
leha_k,
Harmattan Maemo?

Rep: (4)
golden_dragon

The one here is Harmattan. The OVI also lies for Symbian ^ 3. Only for symbian there is no possibility to insert a picture from the gallery. Only from the camera. Actually, the screenshots that are here are for simbian.

Post has been editedleha_k - 06.03.12, 09:31

Leha_k @ 03/06/2012, 09:29*
The one here is Harmattan.

Leha_k @ 03/06/2012, 09:29*
also for Symbian ^ 3.

The reviewer would write about his development, the program is interesting. If you are interested to declare yourself on the main page of the site, then we have such a program for developers:
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ info / # support
Once again, read the reviews + declare about yourself, here is another our developer recently did this:
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/2012/02/29/56536/
If there is a desire, throw us a mini reviewer, if not hard ... You are a developer, you will be promptly entering information about your product there ... Is there no assembly Maemo? And then we have a lot of people on this OS ...

Post has been editedgolden_dragon - 06.03.12, 12:25

golden_dragon @ 03/05/2012, 11:58*
Harmattan Maemo?

I ask pardon, I forgot to indicate in the cap that this is about harmattan.

upd: already corrected, thanks.

Post has been editedLiho-odnoglazoe - 06.03.12, 22:46

Text - in the database, pictures and sounds - separate files.

Actually, continuing the discussion on the ENT, a couple of feature quest, if any, are accepted. :)

Replace the database with plaintext, or at least with a simple xml. Just a little, you will need to read notes without a phone (from a backup on a computer, for example).
Plus move the location to the user section. To connect the phone as a flash drive you can reach the directory with notes, plus do not eat the place intended for software.
The situation with search is not completely clear. If he is looking for all the text and tags right away, are there any need for tags at all? Or is there a search by tags only, but I did not find it?
Something like this.

upd: ah, yes, I forgot. Another would be to encrypt the selected notes, plus the ability to set deadlines for the execution of the case with the display of the note how are things in the built-in calendar / scheduler in n9 and the ability to set the status "executed". And then it would be perfect. No dictaphone, confidential information storage, or organizer would be needed. Although it probably goes far beyond the original idea. :)

Post has been editedLiho-odnoglazoe - 06.03.12, 23:03

Rep: (4)
Liho-odnoglazoe,

I will not build a saint of myself: I planned to sell the program. But for starters, I decided to launch a free version and see the demand. Then, in case of good dynamics, release a paid and more feature-rich version.

Initially, the scheduler conceived (terms, statuses, etc.). But I personally noticed that I do not really need a planner, but I use the notebook constantly. But in the default books there is no way to insert a picture that
I personally lacked. So the idea of ​​the planner has degenerated into a notebook. A concept was created and sent to Nokia. She sent me the N950 and the condition that I also make a version for Symbian. They are still confident that they really have a cross-platform environment. Sure sure.

Search goes on all data. Again, it’s convenient for me personally when there are tags and there is a search both in them and in content. The recorder was not originally planned. But somehow it turned out by itself :). Let it be - does not ask to eat.

So: editing notes, synchronization with the desktop (possibly via the web) and data encryption, as the most popular features, are planned in the paid version. I myself regularly use the program and I know that these features are really needed. Well, maybe encryption is in question, but my friends convince me that it is necessary. Alas, I want to have exhaust from work. The free version will improve in terms of usability and design. However, it is quite possible that I will post a paid version here, for compatriots - for free. OVI is still more popular among the Chinese :)

Well, to clear my conscience, I developed and published Toggle BT for free. Now she is in the tops - it means she was useful not only to me. Nearly 50,000 downloads. If you believe Murtazin, then more than half of N9 buyers have downloaded it. :)

leha_k,
Well, and we would advertise ourselves and our software, all the more so that such demand could have drawn more attention to its developments ...
Golden_dragon @ 03/06/2012, 12:16*
There is such a program for developers here:
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ info / # support
Once again, read the reviews + declare about yourself, here is another our developer recently did this:
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/2012/02/29/56536/
If there is a desire, throw us a mini reviewer, if not hard ... You are a developer, you will be promptly entering information about your product there ... Is there no assembly Maemo? And then we have a lot of people on this OS ...

50,000 downloads are impressive, and what software is there / plans for you?

I will not build a saint of myself: I planned to sell the program.

Do not need. Saints and so lacking a pantheon. :) If there is an adequate price and good functionality - they will buy. Especially considering how easy it is to do in OVI. People slowly get used to the idea that the software does not have to be free. Even people like me (Linux with eight years of experience soon :)) are used to this.

The rest - good luck in your endeavors.

Rep: (12224)
ABeS v.1.1.2

Download: Attached fileabes_1_422281.1.2_armel.deb (407.11 KB)

Dgonix @ 04/30/2012, 12:56*
Download: abes_1_422281.1.2_armel.deb (407.11 KB) Number of downloads: 2

Added to the cap. Find out more list of changes. We are waiting for the author to tell. And then on the blog silence. :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/01/19 02:01