Novice Questions | Question answer

Rep: (593)
Newbie Questions

Have you first encountered the Blackberry OS? And you have any questions? Then this topic is especially for you. Here you can feel free to ask any questions related to Blackberry, no matter how naive they seem at first glance. But remember! We have a FAQ in which there are the most frequent questions.

And remember!
If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

K
Expert advice can be helpful, but be careful and remember that you perform all manipulations with the device at your own peril and risk! For errors in the manipulation of the devices by unintended harmful advice, the Administration, the Curator and other users are not liable!

Post has been editeddushkin_alex - 24.01.13, 16:52
Reason for editing: Manipulations with device

Rep: (0)
Long walked around and around, I decided to return the passport. Question. I remember how I managed to synchronize contacts with icloud. Now gives what is in the photo. Actually with contacts on gmail is the same. registering an address for gmail did not help. Same. But I'm interested in contacts with icloud account.

Attached images
Attached Image

By the way, yes, on the Classic, when they tried to synchronize their gmail account, they refused to synchronize their contacts. Calendar and mail rose, no contacts. Maybe someone knows what to do?

Rep: (608)
Maybe someone knows what to do?

I was offered to start synchronization with Outlook. I started it, but it turned out to be somehow hemorrhoid ... As a result, I simply exported my Google account contacts to a .vcf file and imported it into Q10.

Rep: (19)
Are there any tips in this topic on how specifically to go to a blocked offsite using a VPN? The same is true for all Passport users.

Rep: (25)
W2010 @ 04/04/19, 11:03*
How specifically to go to a blocked offsite using a VPN?

Nothing complicated if the VPN itself is pre-configured and enabled normally. Click VPN. If it is turned on, a key icon should appear in the upper right corner (see screen). All is ready. There is no shamanism :) Calmly go to the sites. If there is no key icon, the VPN does not turn on and you need to check its settings. I bought ZoogVPN. Everything works without wisdom. It is possible to use free VPNs too, but in free GB there are few and few servers.
The screenshot is a locked Sezonvar.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedVlad-W - 04.04.19, 21:51

Rep: (19)
Vlad-W @ 04/04/19, 9:50 PM*
Nothing complicated if the VPN itself is pre-configured and enabled normally.

And I need such a call only for binding to my existing BB ID and for turning on my protect. Is it possible to connect the subject with a laptop via CSS, launch the link application on the laptop and do what I need?

W2010 @ 04.04.19, 09:06*
And I need such a call only for binding to my existing BB ID and for turning on my protect. Is it possible to connect the subject with a laptop via CSS, launch the link application on the laptop and do what I need?

In the first post, you asked: "how exactly do I go to a blocked offsite using a VPN?" I answered that way.
My Protect is no longer working. Three months ago, a message appeared: "Service Protect is unavailable. Unable to connect to the Blackberry Protect service. Please try again later." Previously, Protect through VPN turned on and worked fine, now no. It is possible that the services / services of the explosives are slowly falling off, which is not surprising today.
By yusbi connect Passport and you can transfer files. It works for me through time, sometimes the PC simply does not see the Passport. Have to disconnect and connect to the new. Link, too, as lucky, I have long refused it. Need to try.

Post has been editedVlad-W - 18.04.19, 09:05

Guys hello

help with connecting BB Passport to your computer. similar postwasbut no solution was offered.
The problem is that the phone seems to be connected to the computer: a message flies that the device is connected, BBL starts up, I enter the phone password. but then the connection error pops up (see screenshot)
BBB is also not connected. When the vpn is turned off, an error immediately flies (see screenshot), and when vpn is on, the endless search is spinning.

I want to reflash the phone, but you must first make a backup copy, throw off all the information from it. but not yet out.

I would be grateful for any help.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Hello everyone, I can not find a specific answer to the question of how much life 5 os is capable of;

how much life 5 os is capable of interested in going out to internet, YouTube and network

Today, the 5th, 6th and 7th axes are only calls / sms. Everything else through the browser if you're lucky. BIS is no longer in Russia. On BlackBerry gadgets with OS10, you can still do what interests you. If not from BBW, then apk files will work. Past axis, sadly, is history ((

Rep: (1)
Good evening, can anyone come across the z30 rebooted and hung up in the initial setup, read the topics on that score, tried installing the VPN program from Andrew from the market, and it does not work out from him, if anyone could write what they put and the telecom operator thanks, or on the laptop prog set konektifi and spididi but chegoto not thanks.

Rep: (1)
everything worked out via connectify

Post has been editeda-tretyakov - 16.05.19, 22:09

Good day.
Apparatus BlackBerry Q20 Classic;
Updated BB OS from 10.3.2.2876 to 10.3.3.3216
After rolling in a new firmware, I cannot restore data from a backup.
BB id is logged in and on the phone and on the computer.
After clicking Restore device, Link writes “Download recovery data” (screen attached) and nothing happens (even left it for the night, Link reinstalled).
What are the options how to recover all the data back?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (12)
It is possible to roll back from the autoloader 10.3.2.2876 (or almost the same version). But first make a backup of the current version, and then you never know.

Jalui @ 06/19/19, 00:57*
It may be released to roll back from the autoloader 10.3.2.2876 (or almost this version)

After 10.3.3 you can’t make a dyngrade before 10.3.2.

From the sad: backup now does not do. Gives the error "Make sure the device is turned on and connected to Blackberry Link, and try again"

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedA_II - 19.06.19, 15:31

Rep: (12)
* A_II, on some device they rolled back to an earlier one ... Maybe there is still a loophole through some very version.

UPD: The main problem, as far as I understood, was an error when connecting to Link (via USB): "There was a problem accessing the disks on this device. Disconnect the device, connect it again ..."
When connected via Wi-Fi everything is OK: shows how much space is occupied on the phone.
The device also does not connect to Sachesi, even though it sees it.
Except Link on the computer nothing is installed. Link reinstalled - did not help.

Post has been editedA_II - 21.06.19, 15:57

By the way, comrades, maybe someone knows ... Does BIS support any of the European operators?

Good day!
Did someone manage to recover data from a backup?

I have a Z30, the very necessary photos remained in the backup. Phone "from the factory."

If anyone came across, help restore (can you pull it straight from the backup?).

Post has been editedpiramid2003 - 21.07.19, 23:10

Rep: (129)
* piramid2003,
If you are talking about recovery via BB Link, try to remove the device from it, and then create a new connection and select "One-time connection". I recently, thanks to such manipulations, it turned out. I don’t remember exactly, but it seems to me that I had to create a copy first and then slip the old one, because Link refused to see the necessary copy in the specified folder.

Post has been editedGLBuser - 22.07.19, 06:33

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19, 06:58