Novice Questions | Question answer

Rep: (593)
Newbie Questions

Have you first encountered the Blackberry OS? And you have any questions? Then this topic is especially for you. Here you can feel free to ask any questions related to Blackberry, no matter how naive they seem at first glance. But remember! We have a FAQ in which there are the most frequent questions.

And remember!
If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture.

K
Expert advice can be helpful, but be careful and remember that you perform all manipulations with the device at your own peril and risk! For errors in the manipulation of the devices by unintended harmful advice, the Administration, the Curator and other users are not liable!

Post has been editeddushkin_alex - 24.01.13, 16:52
Reason for editing: Manipulations with device

Rep: (1203)
Here is another point of view:
You can't unblock a device that has been blocked. Typically, devices are blocked because they have been reported as stolen. Or else they were on an account with an unpaid bill.

Rep: (0)
Ie not solve the problem?

Not. Independently, no.

Here is what one of crackberry veterans writes:
When you type mepd, what does it say next to Network? If 'Blocked' then it’s a bad ESN. Who told you it was clean?
You've been trying to clean up your phone.

In general, or bad ESN, or the number of unlock attempts is exceeded.
Search for a service center that will be taken.

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 23.04.12, 19:43

Yes, I also read it .. And what if with a sim card? Will work? Ie initially he was locked under the Beeline.

Hello!
I have a Blackberry Curve 8520 T-mobile UK
I downloaded the firmware under the Beeline. Installed.
Inserted a beeline card and the phone asks for the MER code.
What to do?

IMEI: 354501043712701
MEP: MEP-09292-004

Thank you so much!

Rep: (68)
Stormyk @ 04/26/2012, 02:09*
Hello!
I have a Blackberry Curve 8520 T-mobile UK
I downloaded the firmware under the Beeline. Installed.
Inserted a beeline card and the phone asks for the MER code.
What to do?

Blackberry Club (Post # 12609743)

Good day. Recently became the proud owner of 9900 and playbuk. I used a week later and realized that I don’t understand much. Question one: what is BBM and how to not communicate? Question two: is there any more advanced browser for a playbook that slows down less? thank

virus1988 @ 04/26/2012, 16:44*
Good day. Recently became the proud owner of 9900 and playbuk. I used a week later and realized that I don’t understand much. Question one: what is BBM and how to not communicate? Question two: is there any more advanced browser for a playbook that slows down less? thank

BBM is an instant messaging service. A proprietary ROME application that works only with other BBs. To work, you need a date plan from the operator.
Browser - for Playbook there is also Dolphin Browser. In the market it is present

How to create a BBM group and add members? What is the difference for example from icq?
On the browser heard about the wiki? Or is he not better?
thank

virus1988 @ 04/26/2012, 5:39 PM*
thank

for thanks there is a button)

What is the difference for example from icq?

in principle, work .. with BBM you are always online, ICQ only when you turn it on.
http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_u...r_622526_11.jsp

On the browser heard about the wiki? Or is he not better?

did not understand what you want to say.

Rep: (4)
I bought 9860, can you tell me how much you need to charge the new device and then to fully swing the battery?

Rep: (103)
rvdbc
Depending on the needs of the device. If you write in the instructions that it fully charges in 2 hours, then charge 2 hours. It takes me half an hour to personally charge, but the battery lasts only 1 day, or rather, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Charging the BlackBerry Storm 9520 charged an hour and a half, but kept 6 days.

As I understand it, do not charge for the first time all night or day?

rvdbc
Not. I just leave it to charge all night, because I don’t want to wake up in the middle of the night and pull it out.

rvdbc
A new battery needs to be swung in three cycles of full discharge-charging. Charging 8 hours.

note: only not on devices 99xx, 93xx and 89xx with factory firmware.
Before swinging the battery, recharge it and upgrade to one of the latest firmware.

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 30.04.12, 13:57

An old battery can be tried to reanimate with the same three cycles.
Do not use the device while charging.
In the future, you need to charge smart up to 100%, not longer. Charging all night will only do harm.

Post has been editedmyrainbow - 30.04.12, 14:16

myrainbow
But actually, why harm?

Glut.
Change in the conditions of a chemical process.
As a result, loss of capacity.

Tell me how to turn off the sound of the keyboard when dialing a number in BB 9860

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19, 03:21