> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® WiFi Ad Hoc enabler | Adds support for android Ad Hoc Networks

Rep: (657)
WiFi Ad Hoc enabler
version: 1.8.4

Last update of the program in the header:20.03.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
the adoption of the Internet with the Ad Hoc networks (joikuspot example)

Description:
This application adds support for Ad Hoc network on which it is not machines. With this, you can use the wifi transmitted over the Internet, such as symbian devices.

Opportunities:
- Activation mode WiFi Ad Hoc
- Restores the original functions

Requirements:
- Ruth
- BusyBox

Developer: Arend
Homepage: http://www.arenddeboer.com/wifi-ad-hoc-enabler-for-android/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=nl.ar...ifiadhocenabler

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version: 1.8.4
nl.arendmedia.wifiadhocenabler_1.8.4

Past versions
Version: 1.8.1
Attached fileWifiAdHocEnabler_1.8.1.apk(1.14 MB)

Post has been editedEnotche - 20.03.12, 18:57

Rep: (1786)
Rocked not long ago, LG P500, LG GT540 on all Android 2.3.7 Cyanogen mod. In fact, by the network through barnacle (standard point can not create Ad-hoc) does not connect. With the computer creating Ad-hoc through the program connectify join, and no program.
But the program did not help with the activation of this mode.

Rep: (657)
I see, with Simba people say that all the links and see androids point created with Simba :)

Rep: (846)
on the Mini did not work ...

Rep: (3)
Enotche, not quite all Androids see me shtts Desire Triple bd saw and connected, but the Samsung Galaxy note does not see at all

Rep: (2)
Huawei MediaPad ICS 4.0.1 helped

Rep: (0)
I have it on a device folder vayfay udolyaet and need to reflash then again ...
what advise do that worked as it should.

Rep: (-1)
Samsung galaxy s2.3.6 I fell off 9003 Wafer

Post has been editedotdelius - 14.03.12, 14:30

Rep: (2806)
WiFi Ad Hoc enabler v.1.8.4: Attached filenl.arendmedia.wifiadhocenabler_1.8.4.apk (1.14 MB)

The latest version - will no longer be
What's new in this version:
- It was fun working on this app, but it has proven to be difficult to make something that enables Ad Hoc on a wide spectrum of Android devices. Therefor I will no longer be updating the application and will remove the "report to developer" option.
- Thanks for all the feedback.

Post has been editedEnotche - 20.03.12, 18:57
Reason for editing: added to the header

Samsung Galaxy S2, Android 2.3.3 works perfectly in conjunction with the JoikuSpot.

Rep: (1)
And I have this program at startup as root does not ask, and then complains that it can not mount the file system in rw. What to do?

Be so kind, please describe the details of the method of connection. My samsung sees the network but can not connect ???

Rep: (554)
dergachuk,
try when connecting settings vayf tick on "static ip", that is: start to connect to your network ->when an inscription about getting ip appears, press the button functions, the transition to dop.nastroyki ->put a tick (it is not necessary to introduce himself ip - just put a tick) ->maybe connect

Rep: (22)
if someone puts it on Galaxsy None? the program has some sort of harm to the firmware? how it all works? instruction would not prevent ...

Rep: (5)
says "unable to create backup" that can be?

Rep: (111)
I'm standing on the Galaxy Note. Plow perfectly. It has long been looking for such. True to 4.0.3 does not work.

Rep: (13)
On my device does not Robit.

Rep: (29)
It does not work on G1. He found a program and without ad-hoc network, but could not connect. Now, to the title of ad-hoc network is simply added (*) and all. When you connect for some reason, the same name is created on the network and the phone. And so every time. Will create a network.

In short the program is doing what is described inby thismanual, automatic only.

Eshkin-Kat,
Eshkin-Kat @ 31.03.2012, 11:48*
When you connect for some reason, the same name is created on the network and the phone. And so every time.

so the majority, and it must be so. After the creation of a similar network should be vayfay shut down, go throughRoot Explorer in / data / misc / wifi /, open through function "open in text editor" file wpa_supp-t.conf and on the next line after the ssid that a similar network to write without the quotes " mode = 1 " ( when you go to this "next line" take a few spaces, so it was all exactly ), Safety, including vayfay (should automatically start to connect to the network)

Post has been editedKyogre - 31.03.12, 13:06

Rep: (29)
Kyogre, Thanks for the Old. It is necessary to put a cap as skopipastil vehicle and fled.

Another question: "Obtain an IP address" all the time. Tried to give the wafer on a computer a static IPs, does not work (and I thought that the PC and phone are trying to take 192,168,1,1 automatically, if not configured, and there is a conflict. This is in direct connection of two computers). How would they connect to the network and the PC and phone to get different IPs. Network should be one: 255.255.255.0, then to the bridge to another network to connect to an Internet sharinga from that other network.

Eshkin-Kat,
Eshkin-Kat @ 02.04.2012, 14:20*
Another question: "Obtain an IP address" all the time.

watchedmy previous message?
If this does not help, try in about static IP address setup type:
IP address: 192.168.0.3
Gateway: Leave blank
Mask: 255.255.255.0
DNS 1: 192.168.0.1
DNS 2: leave blank
Check with a static address yet take off. Do not forget to press the function button ->save. Again PROGRESSMy previous method.

Post has been editedKyogre - 02.04.12, 13:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/11/19, 14:21