> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Annual calendar | Calendar for 12 months on the screen, black background for AMOLED displays.

Rep: (436)
Annual calendar
Version: 2.23

Last update of the program in the header:27.01.2014

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Calendar for 12 months on the screen, black background for AMOLED displays.

Description:
The program has been written specifically for AMOLED displays (main background is black - the most economical) and tested on the Samsung Galaxy S2, S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note. However, you can set any background and is suitable for devices with Android 2.1 or higher version.

Annual calendar for the current year in full screen and wide range of view separately for months.
Separately, you can select any month and any year - paging.
Setting up fonts and colors for themselves.
Widgets:
- One month: 2 * 2, 3 * 3 4 * 4 5 * 5;
- Two months: 2 * 4, 4 * 2
- Three months: 2 * 5 * 5 2 2 * 4, 4 * 2
- Six months: 3 4 * and 5 * 3
- The whole year: 4 * 4, 4 * and 5 * 5 5 (loaded slowly, wait for)
- Stretchable widgets: month, six months, year (only on Android 4.1 and not at all launchers.)
Synchronization with Google Calendar,(2 groups with a choice of colors underscore).
- In the settings menu, there are two groups of calendars, for which you can choose the color and choose the calendars that you want to display.
- Once installed, these groups are shown by underlining respective dates on the widget in the main form.
- In the form of the date parameters you can see the events for today
- Then when you click on the event - go to the Google-Calendar where the right of it. Similarly, when adding.
The choice of colors of any elements from the palette.
Selecting the display of 12 months from the current month or the beginning of the year.
Highlighting the current month.
The ability to mark any day as a worker, cut, weekend or holiday illuminated in different colors
Opportunity to highlight the day
Note to every day
Download and upload a file to set the date parameters
The first day of the week to choose - Monday or Sunday
Supports English and Russian languages, with the correct names of the months.
When viewing the month on the left side - number of weeks.

File with holidays in Russia in 2014 (factory calendar) can be found here -http://ivolk.ru/a104.htm

Developer: IVolk
Homepage: http://ivolk.ru/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.i...dar&feature

Download:
Version 2.23: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...05/Calendar+v.2.23.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 27.01.14, 19:33
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (3)
Finally it did, was looking for something like that. Still widget to hide the notification bar, and a string with the name of the program, it would be cool. But on the screen too small 3.5 480x800. We hope for the development of the project.

Post has been editeddarthdatte - 03.03.12, 07:36
Reason for editing: error

Rep: (5)
What are the differences between the free and paid version?

Rep: (27)
and will complete khalyavnykh

Rep: (81)
Looks nice, but Sams with the native calendar for TW can not see the benefits.

Patriot_S @ 03.03.2012, 13:38*
but Sams with the native calendar for TW can not see the benefits of

Only one an advantage - black background on Amoled display (and indeed fully customizable design for themselves).

Rep: (18)
More used full who posted: rolleyes:

+ Ptvkzyby ++ @ 03.03.2012, 21:48*
More used full who posted

Well, except for me ktozh complete the beloved lay out - if I am the developer himself and also for her denyuzhku want.

Rep: (21)
Thank you very much for the program (buy)! As a wish: to provide for the possibility of rapid change order: light-dark, as well as a rapid transition to opredelonnyo year.

Rep: (59)
Wow! For it is also asking for money!
At this rate, soon for the program "Hello, world!" will ask for $ 2! : Butcher:

Mohnatenkij @ 05.03.2012, 10:46*
Wow! For it is also asking for money!

And you throw me a link to the calendar, which displays the 12 months of the screen, where the week starts on Monday and there are plenty of options and it Schaub was still free - at least for your mobile phone.
Trust me - you find, that we have to take the money, yes stepping over themselves - but to take)))))).
And in general - IMHO - all work must be paid. Google corrupted people ....

Post has been editedivolk - 05.03.12, 10:14

Rep: (59)
ivolk, I believe it!
But you believe me, my accountant will not watch the program on your phone and open the Consultant Plus there and get information. And so do thousands Bukhov throughout the Russian Federation.
I would look at the paid version of the program, if there was a synchronization with Google calendar. It is the absence of the necessary and important additional functionality in your program, and made me want to write a message above.
Offend goal did not stand. : Blush:

Rep: (0)
Yu10S @ 03.03.2012, 11:24*
What are the differences between the free and paid version?

About the same I want to ask. Sorry, I do not find Old.

Free - just a calendar for the current year - without any adjustments - just on a black background 12 months - a week from Monday, not flipping anything, does not change, can not be adjusted. All buns only in the paid version.

Post has been editedivolk - 07.03.12, 18:51

Rep: (7)
ivolk @ 05.03.2012, 08:59*
And you throw me a link to the calendar, which displays the 12 months of the screen, where the week starts on Monday and there are plenty of options and it Schaub was still free

S2 Calendar Widget

The people did, and you're sending sho))) - if I own it for a long time is not used, it would be checked. Please read all terms that I ordered and then just throw links. Apart from the Chinese 12-month calendar which is much more expensive than nothing else.

Rep: (0)
Be sure to change the icon !!!

Rep: (2)
Wonderful. And immediately wishes for development of the program - the opportunity to make a mark in the calendar of business days for people who have a replacement operation. For example, I have a schedule 2/2. It would be fine if I run your creation and see when I will rest a week, month, etc.but I would not count on the calendar - Running Running rest rest ...... etc =)

Proeg @ 13.03.2012, 00:53*
take the opportunity to mark days on the calendar for people who have a replacement operation. For example, I have a schedule 2/2

And imagine - you are asked to move changer one day (sick, for personal reasons, and so on) - and again recalculate all .....
Theoretically, it is possible to do ....
Actually, it's all you can do clicked all day for a month or two in advance.
Or by setting the days in a text file.

Rep: (36)
and it has the opportunity to make a production calendar to Ineta can be updated for example. All holidays were marked in red and the name of the holiday to bylo.Ne found this calendar

Read carefully the cap threads, factory calendar is already with all the holidays - but about the names have not thought, however they can be added in the text box.

File with holidays in Russia in 2012 (production calendar ) Can be found here - http://ivolk.narod2.ru/prazdniki.zip

Post has been editedivolk - 02.04.12, 12:41

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/17/19, 17:28