> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Cash Droid | Easy Finance Management on Android

Rep: (242)
Cash Droid
Version: 1.4.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:12.12.2014

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
One of the best programs for storing personal finances with unique properties.

Description:
Main functions:
- budget mechanism
- transaction splits,
- categories based on previously conducted traction (depending on the recipient or a reminder),
- account balance with a forecast of your financial position,
- a mechanism for reconciling accounts,
- import / export to QIF format,
- backup manual and automatic,
- download the backup database to Dropbox,
- reports, transaction adjustments,
- currency rates
- much more

Description from Market:
Android with unique features.
If you’ve already tried all other similar programs, I assure you this is the best. It is not easy to find out how to do it. Below is a short description of the most important of them.
REAL recurring transactions. Something that simply doesn’t simply recall the payments, but also allows you to plan your financial situation. The program also includes transactions in reports and budgets.
ADVANCED, interactive reports. It is possible to analyze any data, broken down into categories, projects, payees, currency, etc. It is a clear view that it’s possible to make a report.
SAFE data backup. Automatically created as often as you want. The program will take care of your data. Additionally, data can be password protected. The program also has support for Dropbox.
FULL support for multiple currencies. Always take the value of your assets, taking into account your most recent exchange rate. The reports always show the value in your default currency, regardless of the transaction currency. Information is not a limitation.
Other examples of functions:
- mechanism of budgets,
- split transactions included in all program function,
- suggests a categories based on previously transactions (based on payee or memo),
- account balance allows to predict your financial situation,
- securing access to the program with unlock pattern
- mechanism to reconcile accounts,
- import / export in QIF format,
- and many, many others.
The program includes advertising.
Required permission:
- write to the card - needed to backup data and exports,
- Full access to the Internet - required by the Dropbox and the ads.

Developer: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=The+Dino
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/cashdroidsoftware/
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.f...l.cashdroid.ads

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 1.4.2.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d..._Droid_42_v1.4.2.1.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 12.12.14, 08:58
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (6)
All put and like works, export to csv works, thanks, been looking for a broken version.

Rep: (253)
Hmm ... I never put :-( On the tablet Asus got up on the Nexus 5 - sucks ....

Campaign because ART is not put, although the version with frishnaya Market put on hurray!

Post has been editedD @ nge1 - 28.02.14, 22:25

Rep: (58)
Friends, have you noticed that the account name in the reports do not display correctly. Specifically, translations. That is, if you just watch the flow of funds in a particular account, the translations are written correctly. For example, the transfer to the cash transfer from the card. But if you create a report on the accounts, nonsense begins. Change the name of accounts. That's how in transactions
Attached Image

But the report.
Attached Image

How to win it?

Rep: (63)
Attached fileCash_Droid_42_v1.4.2.1.apk(2.32 MB)

Rep: (11)
3vezda @ 12.12.2014, 08:42*
[Attachment = "5498606: Cash_Droid_42_v1.4.2.1.apk"]
Scrap about not?

Rep: (2)
Tell me.
And you can somehow see the report as a graph, for example like in the past month varies depending on the balance of income and expenditure?

Can. forecast remittance report. By the way, released version 1.4.3.4

oracle727 @ 02.08.2014, 06:52*
Friends, have you noticed that the account name in the reports do not display correctly. Specifically, translations. That is, if you just watch the flow of funds in a particular account, the translations are written correctly. For example, the transfer to the cash transfer from the card. But if you create a report on the accounts, nonsense begins. Account name changed

Using version 1.4.0 fries. Previously there was no such problem. Then he made the reservation database, upgrade the OS to 4.1.1, 4.2.2, reinstall the same version CashDroid, restored database. And now I have the same problem, including the newly entered transactions. So either wrong OS or backup / restore make mistakes.

Why after some time flies sync?

Rep: (0)
I use the program since its inception. Every day lead 10-15 transactions. The program works without glitches and installed all the firmware of all the devices that I had

Rep: (3)
Also I use a program about 3 years. After the transition to meizu MX4 when adding transactions in certain categories of program throws on the main screen. In this case, the same base imortirovannaya the plate behaves as it should! I can not understand what has caused! Terribly annoying that I can not use the phone!
Can anyone come across?
Pliz help!
PS version of the independent!

Post has been editedShpOison - 22.04.16, 09:01

Rep: (1)
* ShpOison, On the tablet, apparently, leads, and the phone driven part prog. Some of the transaction by the master can not be edited on the remote. Details have not studied, but in the general case.

Rep: (0)
Is the last broken line?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/03/20, 7:40