Cash Droid | Easy Finance Management on Android

Rep: (243)
Cash Droid
Version: 1.4.2.1

Last update of the program in the header:12.12.2014

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
One of the best programs for storing personal finances with unique properties.

Description:
Main functions:
- budget mechanism
- transaction splits,
- categories based on previously conducted traction (depending on the recipient or a reminder),
- account balance with a forecast of your financial position,
- a mechanism for reconciling accounts,
- import / export to QIF format,
- backup manual and automatic,
- download the backup database to Dropbox,
- reports, transaction adjustments,
- currency rates
- much more

Description from Market:
Android with unique features.
If you’ve already tried all other similar programs, I assure you this is the best. It is not easy to find out how to do it. Below is a short description of the most important of them.
REAL recurring transactions. Something that simply doesn’t simply recall the payments, but also allows you to plan your financial situation. The program also includes transactions in reports and budgets.
ADVANCED, interactive reports. It is possible to analyze any data, broken down into categories, projects, payees, currency, etc. It is a clear view that it’s possible to make a report.
SAFE data backup. Automatically created as often as you want. The program will take care of your data. Additionally, data can be password protected. The program also has support for Dropbox.
FULL support for multiple currencies. Always take the value of your assets, taking into account your most recent exchange rate. The reports always show the value in your default currency, regardless of the transaction currency. Information is not a limitation.
Other examples of functions:
- mechanism of budgets,
- split transactions included in all program function,
- suggests a categories based on previously transactions (based on payee or memo),
- account balance allows to predict your financial situation,
- securing access to the program with unlock pattern
- mechanism to reconcile accounts,
- import / export in QIF format,
- and many, many others.
The program includes advertising.
Required permission:
- write to the card - needed to backup data and exports,
- Full access to the Internet - required by the Dropbox and the ads.

Developer: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=The+Dino
Homepage: https://sites.google.com/site/cashdroidsoftware/
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.f...l.cashdroid.ads

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 1.4.2.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d..._Droid_42_v1.4.2.1.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 12.12.14, 08:58
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
mitek910, thank you!

Post has been editedacmadi - 05.05.12, 09:59

Rep: (7)
have already paid version, advertising does not interfere at all. There is a calculator. For as long as the best, but appeared CoinKeeperhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...medium%3Dbutton

and there are several it is "cool" visual features, such as your budget is filled to the extent ... not very professional, but the idea is great: the main thing - the new.

What I miss in the cache droid:
- Destruction of the inscription cash droid on top instead of the menu (it is very frank redneck!)
- when selecting items for reporting button "Invert Selection" (because it is my translations and strives to be confused with the cost !!!)
- an image as a tree system of accounts / projects / categories / subcategories. To be seen what navayal in its accounting system.
- it was nice to koinkipere that currency transfers / recalculations it takes from the internet - National Bank (or the average between the buying and selling?) ... as a toy, compared to the rate at which he takes into account / changed
- when he came out of the program, the ICS, when you open the "use of the program", see the last screen Kesh_droida. Now I have something to hide (yes even from his wife!) - and she can see the remains of .... on those accounts. function "input via the password via, for example, 5 minutes" is, but graphically seen the last screen before the release, and it is - the chart of accounts with the remnants !!! .. have to fear again to remove or click on the "Login" button to the last screen was blocking software.

But in general, what do you guys do not use the program? - I use it instead of cashorganizer (4 years at WM), and I feel good: Sync with DropBox solves a lot of problems!

Rep: (63)
The latest version can anyone lay?

Rep: (0)
good day! tell me how you can recover your password. Long time did not go and forgot password. Password has been in a pattern. Thanks.

Attached fileCash_Droid_com.financial.cashdroid.ads_1.1.7_.apk(904.74 KB)

Rep: (6)
and no one knows why this program records the transfer between accounts as an expense? Accordingly, how to explain to her that it's not necessary to do.

Rep: (17)
and no one knows why this program records the transfer between accounts as an expense? Accordingly, how to explain to her that it's not necessary to do.

also I would like to know, and the reports do not normally see.
and even the original amount in the account is displayed in reports as income, also interfere.

Rep: (6)
in principle casket just opened, the conclusions of the report you want, press a report setting - category - browse, except translation, save the report under the name.

Rep: (33)
What is fundamentally different from the program Financisto?

Post has been editedNumber - 07.07.12, 15:02

Rep: (65)
Personally, I still chose Financisto and, in principle, for one reason - no manual sorting categories (or I just do not understand how). In all the rest to me Cash Droid completely satisfied.

Rep: (8)
German777 @ 15.07.2012, 12:29*
I was wrong. Category as time present. No lists of those with whom you enter into a financial relationship. For example: "" Ocean ", etc. But maybe the author and does not set itself such a task and account for a family is quite simple categories, such as:". Products / sausage "Where did you buy it - it does not matter..

Not certainly in that way. When you enter a transaction You fill the field "Receiver / Product" at the top. If filled, then the recipient (in your case, "" Ocean ") are automatically stored in the list, and then will be available for selection at the beginning of a set of more than 2 letters (when entering the next transaction). The truth is a list of all the recipients you do not succeed . But the recipient reports are built quite a fine.

Post has been editedmitek910 - 17.07.12, 14:19

Rep: (21)
mitek910 @ 17.07.2012, 17:17*
True to get a list of all the recipients you do not succeed.

So that's where the shoe pinches! That is, until the entire list of recipients-givers need to remember. It is not too comfortable, but not fatal. I hope in future versions will be added. Not enough and fast entry widget. But what interface! And the impression that Androna on most programs is not too aesthetic. The program seems fairly new, so the discussion is still quite timid. Another plus: not overloaded with unnecessary nonsense.

and no one knows why this program records the transfer between accounts as an expense?

IMHO, all quite logical. If you transfer money from account to account, account for,from which you translate it - consumption. And for the account, on which you translate it - Income. This principle is used in anMoney, and KeshOrge, as far as I know.

Post has been editedGerman777 - 19.07.12, 09:51

German777 @ 18.07.2012, 09:30*
and no one knows why this program records the transfer between accounts as an expense?

You can exclude records transfers. And get the normal reports or on one account or for all accounts at once.

Rep: (9)
Prompt, forum, with some software for financial accounting in the WB discussed the program is synchronized?

Rep: (21)
ida_psk @ 19.07.2012, 18:07*
with some software for financial accounting in the WB discussed the program is synchronized?

Directly, via wi-fi or usb - definitely not. Perhaps try to dance with a tambourine: before, I used to WM AceMoney desktop: first export QIF-file KeshOrga for a particular account, then import it into AceMoney. Then I got sick.

Rep: (9)
German777,

ok,: thank_you:

Attached fileCash_Droid_com.financial.cashdroid.ads_1.1.9_.apk(951.33 KB)

Rep: (3)
What pleased the program is flexibility in designing reports, means not hvtaet any financier or others. Programs. For me this is a huge plus fat. Also not bad that budgets are calculated taking into account the planned transaction, although maybe it is not always convenient, so neplohoby vozmoshnost disable this feature. The obvious downside in my opinion relates program design, starting from the top: logo eats useful space, taking into account the fact that even eating stolkozhe advertising ... zhirnovato will !; Icons accounts pink pig! who thought of? button some heterogeneous! At least you have outlined their boxes, giving them this general style. pie is of course fun ... but finance-is a serious matter. Speaking of seriousness, not bad to black theme. According to the settings, there is no way to edit the recipient (if time made a mistake when entering, and will make callous eyes). In the future, not a bad thing to bind to the categories of recipients. Well, at first glance, it seems to be, and all the rest of life will show. In general, I think the author correctly caught the direction of program development and the final time all the fans of CO WM, of which the greatest of many will applaud the author and his deteschu.

Dmitriy0412 @ 24-07-2012, 19:30*
In the future, not a bad thing to bind to the categories of recipients.

So if you enter a transaction, choose the recipient from a list, then select the category you falls out is not the entire list of categories, and those with the recipient you have already chosen. And you either choose from what is already chosen, or go to the general list and choose from it. Another plus - works with splitovannymi transactions. And remembers everything you've ever chosen.

Rep: (3)
mitek910 @ 25.07.2012, 10:10*
So if you enter a transaction, choose the recipient from a list, then select the category you falls out is not the entire list of categories, and those with the recipient you have already chosen. And you either choose from what is already chosen, or go to the general list and choose from it. Another plus - works with splitovannymi transactions. And remembers everything you've ever chosen.

those. I understand they have kakby originally stored, or where to put it is not necessary in the settings or some jackdaws? It is already good!
mitek910,
And maybe the recipient is somehow possible to edit?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 1:17