> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

effire ColorBook TR801 | TFT color

Rep: (73)
Discussioneffire ColorBook TR801
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware "

Rep: (0)
I read everything carefully. and not only here. It did so, as it was written. Probably hung. thank

Post has been editedstas2333 - 08.06.12, 12:32

Rep: (3)
Hello.
Recently I bought this book and I do not understand on what basis it sorts images.
I have a folder with files 01.png, 02.png, 03.png, etc. but they are not sorted by name, and some random.
Tell me, if anyone knows how to get a book to sort them by name?

Rep: (46)
advnoob
Read the full manual (http://effire.ru/upload/iblock/ee3/801.pdf), At the opening of the conductor in the lower left corner should be a button to switch on the "list", but in general, because I use another firmware, I hard to say, maybe if you cast your specific files in a specific folder (for example, a photo in the "Photos" and so on. d.), and not just to drive the reader inside the folder files are not sorted.

Good day.
Need advice, the situation is as follows:
The book normally worked about three months, and then the problems started with the inclusion. Able to run the device with only 10-15 attempts. It lasted about a week and was thinking to take it to the SC, but my bad luck - accidentally broke the screen and across it boasted a crack. Of course neither of which guarantees it is not going, yes, God bless her. The bottom line is that with a broken screen book continued to operate for about two weeks, after which the device flatly refused to include. The question is: Is it possible - to somehow revive the device, or it's time to finally throw away?

Attached images
Attached Image

effiretr801
Very unusual nickname. To get rid of the problem of inclusion, you need to determine where the problem is - hardware or software, and for this purpose in the first place to flash book. Firmware "effire_ColorBook_TR801.zip" download here (effire ColorBook TR801 (Post # 13460119)), Instructions for the firmware inside (on the question of formatting answer "Yes"). Well, with the replacement of broken touch screen - read a thread "Ritmix RBK-470" from the very beginning, there is the question raised, and some of the people are buying touch via the internet and installed it (there is a photo as it is done).

The book does not read any text formats other than PDF. "Error opening file"
Images and videos opens

What could be the problem? Or carry garantiyku? Bought a half months ago, has not yet been used

I can not download the firmware file "effire_ColorBook_TR801.zip". Perezaleyte, pliz.

Rep: (133)
Mirror:effire_ColorBook_TR801.zip
papaalaex
Generally, files, has attached to the messages on the forum can be downloaded only after registration and authorization in the forum.

Rozario
Reflash "the book." Firmware "effire_ColorBook_TR801.zip" download here (effire ColorBook TR801 (Post # 13460119)) or from postlosber ( effire ColorBook TR801 (Post # 13810631) ), Instructions for the firmware inside (on the question of formatting answer "Yes").

Online posted firmware with which it corrected me yesterday with the support wrote, you can download!

Alexeynew
Seen and downloaded both of them yesterday, firmware was two - under different serial numbers, but since the firmware version (version 1.0) is not changed, then install did not, because I think that in the firmware changes likely not done, and the increase in the number of firmware associated with the difference in the hardware is "books" parties with different serial numbers. But if you install the firmware itself - accomplish your goal, maybe something on the little things they did.

he will not yet enjoy from tekset, and recalling his anguish with the screen shift, there is no special desire to torment again: rolleyes:

GOLDEN ALEX @ 15.06.2012, 21:39*
Rozario
Reflash "the book." Firmware "effire_ColorBook_TR801.zip" download here (effire ColorBook TR801 (Post # 13460119)) or from post losber (effire ColorBook TR801 (Post # 13810631)), instructions for the firmware inside (on the question of formatting answer "Yes").

What if I have available only the 64-bit WIN7?

Rep: (133)
Rozario @ 24.06.2012, 13:22*
What if I have available only the 64-bit WIN7?

Download LiveSuit with support for 64bit systems
The current version of LiveSuit with drivers for x86, x64, ia64 Windows systems

whether it is possible to install something on the book there is a game in Java or Flash?

sh1yapnik
Go here to check out (link:Games and software for reader (Post # 6198990)). There is still a "video game console emulator Sega MegaDrive / Genesis" (link:Firmware devices on SoChip 8600/9800 (Post # 12249661)) And "Puzzle games" to it (1) (reference:Firmware devices SoChip 8600/9800 (Post # 12369497)) And (2) (reference:Firmware devices SoChip 8600/9800 (Post # 12609334) ) .

Rep: (2)
Answer please.
The standard firmware is suitable for reading?
Recent documents stored (together with the place where you left off, ie, an automatic bookmark)?
In books, for example, in Spanish, encoding issues, fonts not?
You can disable the auto power off the backlight (if for a long time, more than 15 minutes, read the following page).
How many hours is kept in read mode with minimally sufficient brightness?
Well, thank you.

fulushou3
1. Native firmware HEREUNDER readable, fast enough, lets leave marks (underlining, highlighting) ten pages, choose any color for the font and background brightness to 0 is really very dark (for reading in the dark), but not read some formats (.djvu, .lrc, .odt), and is not always open the photo or image in the text. However, there is a modified firmware from "Texet" (a reference to a comparative overview:effire ColorBook TR801 (Post # 12809224)), Which works with the books better.
2. Last read page is stored automatically.
3. Problems with fonts not including and Spanish.
4. Turn off the backlight and auto power off can be put in mode "Always On".
5. In the read mode depending on the brightness level of 8 to 12 hours.

Post has been editedGOLDEN ALEX - 23.07.12, 01:32

Rep: (19)
Just I Refresh firmwarev3_all_840_moddirectly from the book (in Explorer tap on the% file% .img), the interface I liked more. Poyuzat longer accomplish your goal.
first freewheelingofficialwhich
Firmware 1.0 for e-book ColorBook TR801 (for books with any serial numbers except TR80120120400001-TR80120120405050 and TR80120120500001-TR80120120502020)
just try.
Hehe, I do not think that happened.
When you update the internal memory is formatted!

Rep: (19)
Returned to his native firmware teksetovskaya htm did not want something to read, and all these beautiful just annoying in the home everything is logical, and it seems to me, is more convenient.
He rolls as well, right from the book, on tapom% file% .img

Post has been editedcrossovsky - 23.07.12, 13:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/09/19, 21:57