> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

MAME4droid | [Emulator] emulator MAME

Rep: (15178)
MAME4droid
version: 1.14
Genre: Emulator

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
MAME emulator

Description:
MAME4droid Reloaded is developed by David Valdeita (Seleuco), port of MAME 0.134u4 emulator by Nicola Salmoria and TEAM.
MAME4droid Reloaded emulates arcade games supported by original MAME 0.134u4.
This MAME4droid version is targeted to Dual-Core devices (1GHz and 512MB RAM minimum), because it is based on a high specs 2009 PC MAME build.
Anyway do not expect arcade games of the 90 to work at full speed. With some games that are really bad optimized (like outrun or mk series) you will
need at least a 1.5 ghz dual-core device. This is related to MAME build used, since it is targeted to high specs PC's as i said before.
This version does not have an uml back end ARM dynamic recompiler, which means drivers based on high specs arcade CPUs will not be playable
(It has not sense since this games will be slow in any case).
Said that, with a low end device, use at your own risk. I suggest you use MAME4droid (0.37b5) instead.
Remember that games that can be emulated on both MAME4droid versions will run much faster on MAME4droid (0.37b5) than on MAME4droid Reloaded (0.134),
and will drain less battery.
This version emulates over 8000 different romsets.
Please, do not email me asking for a specific game to run.
Tips to help performance: use lower quality sound or switch it off. Disable stick and buttons animations and disable smooth scaling also.
After installing, place your MAME-titled zipped roms in / sdcard / ROMs / MAME4droid / roms folder.
MAME4droid Reloaded uses only '0.134u4' romset.
Features
------------
Save States
Support for 2.1 and upper Android devices.
Native support for Android Honeycomb tablets.
Autorotate.
HW Keys remapping.
Touch Controller can be shown / hidden.
Smooth image.
Overlay Filters, scalines, CRT ..
Digital or Analog touch selectable.
Animated touch stick or DPAD.
Button Layout customizable control.
iON's iCade and iCP (as iCade mode) external controllers supported.
Wiimote support using WiiCrotroller Market app.
Tilt Sensor as left / right.
1 to 6 buttons optionally shown.
Options for video aspect ratio, scaling, rotate.

Attached Image

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.seleuco.mame4droid

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
version 1.14
version 1.12.5
Version: 1.11 MAME4droid (Post yangshengfei330 # 50329331)
ROMs throw in sdcard / ROMs / MAME4droid / roms

Bios: MAME4droid Reloaded (Post # 17655514)

Past versions:

Post has been editedKenas - 10.04.20, 12:57
Reason for editing: version 1.14

Rep: (217)
Oh, I have anything interesting: D. Nostalgia...

Rep: (268)
Weight deprived)))

Rep: (15)
I am sorry that for 2 yadernikov on SGS1 in mortale Kombat 2 brakes

Post has been editedmr.TSK - 28.02.12, 18:57

Rep: (0)
a link to the work Roma

Rep: (15178)
uioplkj321 @ 28.02.2012, 08:15*
a link to the work Roma

see cap, under file

Rep: (120)
that the Roma right in the zip placed where necessary and Che did not see swears

says something about konfig.ini what to do in such a situation?

launched Tekken Tag Tournament (TEG3 / VER.C1) on SGS1, terrible brakes. Who 2 yadernik otpishytes how robotayut?

Rep: (5)
Optimus does not start on

guys please describe the startup process, all you do, I just have what it gives an error

what kind of error?

such
An unexpected stop mame4droid applications try again: clapping:

xs. campaign phone does not pull, "This MAME4droid version is targeted to Dual-Core devices (1GHz and 512MB RAM minimum)"

she did not napisalib that under arm7
it's just different: wacko:

Rep: (117)
mr.TSK,
I have two yadernik launched alien gun with 3 lags and the way I understand it may be possible to use a gun

Post has been editedpspmen97 - 17.06.12, 21:14

if someone has a bug when running games such as a shortage of the file to download the whole file, and throw in which the Roma are the BIOS if it is that I will go on to play in the shock troopers
Attached fileneogeo.zip(1.43 MB)

Rep: (525)
Put it on the EBO 3D all the rules, threw a couple of Roma, half-opened half not, says something like "The selected game is missing one or more required ROM or CHD images. Please Select a different game" wrote this Last Blade 2 and Metal Slug 2, and as long as others are loose.

Revenge,
post above had also been now play metal slug 2 but some I still do not go but it is still one

Rep: (81)
link dead on Roma

Rep: (7)
pishit "Connection refused: www.emu-land.net:80".
ssilka non-operating, popravte

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 23:09