FlashDash | Replacing the standard Today

Rep: (259)
Flashdash

Attached ImageAttached Image

FlashDash is a replacement program for the standard Today screen for Pocket PC 2002 and Windows Mobile 2003 PDA.
Developer:Gigabyte Solutions Ltd

Opportunities:
- Displays the full-screen and animated themes
- Built-in theme manager
- Applet Date / Time
- applet information about the host
- applet event two weeks in advance
- applet tasks to two weeks in advance
- battery status, memory
- His launcher programs
- Task Manager
- Large analog clock
- Support for mini-plugins FlashDash
- Access to the standard Today through tongue
- Support VGA and landscape mode on WM2003SE
- the Universal Viewer
- can be used for standard plug Today (on his own screen)
- 14 subjects
- the 10 full-screen
- 3 mini-plug

Requirements:
- Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 SE
- set _http://hpc.ru/soft/software.phtml?id=4249Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC

Loading:
_http://www.hpc.ru/soft/data/10245/FlashDash.zip] FlashDash 1.0
_http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0P0M9JR7

Attached files

Attached fileFlashDash.zip(2.86 MB)

Post has been editedSenator - 12.01.09, 00:52

Rep: (5)
I somehow do not appear on the screen.
LooX 720.

Rep: (25)
a program specifically for qVGA?

izzik ,
on hpts.ru written:
Compatibility / adaptation: Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 SE, WM VGA 480x640

Rep: (25)
Yuzal this program six months ago
Download by peering
post did not mean I.M.H.O. practical not only usefulness, but also excessive and energy devouring resursof
If you need someone to show throw or flash drive, I'll show you
tudey for me, it is primarily informative and accessible

Rep: (7)
Yeah. Programs of this kind Pts. devour much battery power. Take for example Spb Pocket +. I personally from him otkaschalsya. Significant increases battery. Indeed, it is better just to to enjoy.

Rep: (21)
blaccy , You first need to install Macromedia Flash Player 6 ... then the program itself Flashdash ......

Rep: (1)
give key Pliss skinte soap [email protected]

Rep: (2)
And imagine, in Kuteke 100 does not go, nc here does not want to do raotat.
It replaces the standard Today screen on a white milky veil ..... In both ....

Rep: (150)
reddead , Um ... I was going. Truth shook not from here, and quite a while already.

Rep: (135)
there isKAB: Attached fileimg-14355-FlashDash_STRONGARM.zip (2.53 MB)

Rep: (371)
did not check ...

Attached files

Attached fileFlashDash_crack.rar(52.5 KB)

Rep: (0)
A 5 Windu that realties pozhozhee there?

Rep: (1)
I also did not work. Device qtek S110. Runs on the screen white curtain. The theme changes, but curtain hanging all the same.

Who may be able to "finish" her?

Rep: (0)
Terrible shell, because of its tormoznutosti. I otzhiraet programs such programs still have not put themselves Nicado. But it works fine (rover s2) without white curtains, but very slowly. And RAM is a pity, carried it on ....

Rep: (4)
How to remove this white veil does anyone know? Share your experience, pliz!

Rep: (86)
Normalnenko running on ASUS P525 under the 5th Windows. But neponyatka. When changing each topic is trying to connect with someone through the Internet. I allowed, but no result. When you load the following topics is trying to connect again. I just click on it and the abolition of further fine, but tired. Until I realized how through it to view and change themes, ie from the most prog. And what about the resources and memory, my USUS not too worried about it - remains except for about seven visible (and their fifteen pieces - Russifiers etc.) prog from startup and fleshdash of more than 20 meters - more than enough. Can someone tell me what the problem is with an Internet?

Sorry, I work on the 5th possible and normal, but the label on the bottom tray can not see the tab to switch to the normal tudeyu too. Accordingly, part of the options available. By the way, you can recall these settings filemanager find this label in the system? I crawled all, but could not find where the labels on the bottom tray of the 5th of Windows and their vyhvat from the system. Maybe, who knows?

Friends and where the new themes under this program and Animated Today screen 4 ?????

Rep: (9)
Hello everyone! And no one FlashDash 2.0 in Kaba? If there is a Put pliz!

The people, on the first page Obi-Van has long laid cab - it is difficult topic to read?

Download the cab-file: (Zip-file, 2.6 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20 13:11