Nokia 808 | Nokia Belle OS, Smartphone / 4 "/ 1.3GHz / 0.5GB RAM / 640x360 / 41mp / NFC / B

Rep: (292)
Description | Discussion " | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| Camera talk пїЅ

Attached Image

Device characteristics
Powered by Nokia Belle.

Nokia 808 received a 4-inch display with a resolution of 640x360 pixels, a single-core processor with a frequency of 1.3 GHz and 512 MB of RAM.
True, the move with the 41 megapixel sensor is more marketing. In fact, interpolation is used here - at the maximum resolution of 7 pixels are added into one, and as a result a photo with a resolution of about 5 Mp is obtained. However, with this technique you can achieve almost complete absence of noise in the image. Of course, this camera allows you to make Full HD video recording with 1080p resolution.
Nokia 808 PureView is equipped with 16 GB of internal memory, microSD slot, accelerometer, light and proximity sensors, 1400 mAh battery, NFC, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS and Wi-Fi modules, HDMI and DLNA support is declared.
The dimensions of the smartphone are 124 × 60 × 13.9 mm (18 mm in the area of ​​the camera), weight - 169 g.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information
1. Links to "Description" | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware "fill in yourself if these topics are there. If they appeared later - click on the "Complaint" and provide links to them. You can create these topics yourself.
2. You can make your own "Description". How to do this, readhere.

3. An incredible cameraphone will be on sale in May, the approximate cost of the device is $ 710.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 19.09.16, 20:05
Reason for editing: Navigator

Rep: (36)
mm
Is this the last outgoing Sumba flagship? As it is not very .. Akkum is weak, and this camera .. as if there was some kind of tumor. It's unpleasant to watch.

I think it's better to take n8 after all) when the price drops)

Rep: (866)
Slang,
And in my cool. Camera + media capabilities + 4 inches screen. Smartphone is not bad.

Rep: (888)
And in my cool. Camera + media capabilities + 4 inches screen. Smartphone is not bad.

I agree. From an aesthetic point of view, it is quite controversial (18mm thickness of the camera is this), but it is exactly how the successor to the N8 looks quite decent. I think I will not be mistaken if I assume that this device will determine the standard of a mobile photo solution of the year by 2-3.

Rep: (19)
Senseless and merciless. Apparently, n8 was the last of the "that" Nokia.

Rep: (107)
O_o 41 mp ?? Matrix 1 / 1.2? Would put the screen a little better ... We are waiting for the photos, let's see what happened with Nokia.

Rep: (1)
41mp is something they are bent: blush:
I think that many girls will not like the design, this huge bulge, and the thickness of the device in general. And after all on them red color is calculated.

Rep: (500)
Släng @ 02.27.2012, 14:20*
.kakum weak,

He and with such a battery runs longer than any Android smartphone

I didn’t like the model, the design from behind is super, the front is terrible, thick, although the iron for Symbian is very cool ... of course, the main feature is the camera, you have to wait for the first reviews and tests, in any case you will not be full with one camera

Rep: (866)
I liked everything except the screen resolution.

Rep: (1)
Yes, the resolution, of course, had to be sacrificed for compatibility with applications. But I really liked the phone. Thinking about buying.

Rep: (668)
You can look at the screen E7 - I think it is exactly the same. rejection does not cause.

Rep: (-1)
screen resolution is not because of compatibility with applications, but because Symbian imposes a restriction. Ie on symbian is the maximum resolution.

Post has been editedRaekwon - 28.02.12, 10:28

Rep: (4)
What is particularly amusing is that the first official shots from the H8 were much better than the first official shots from this one.
In general, where it will be understood in these "41" megapixels, then only in digital zoom. The rest of the progress is not visible.

Post has been editedFobos & deimos - 29.02.12, 08:50

Rep: (39)
As expected
Murtazin lowered, this unit: D

now it is a notable manufacturer of bullshit ... soon we will see eight-core processors with a frequency of 8 GHz each, which were developed by gnomes in the secret laboratories of Transvaal ... the main thing is to write about them larger on the body. Free advice - you can see how it can be done on the Chinese collapse ... I suggest a video about the Nokia 808 ... was not filmed by me, it was not because of me, the quality is as it is (a specially trained special forces of elves spoiled the device and that is why it slows down all enemies).

On the contrary, CEDAR praised the camera and the speed of the interface:"MWC 2012 - Nokia"

radik-arr, so Nokia literally did everything herself. Even no words.
And I liked the video with the Mabile Review,here it is :)

The camera is certainly not 41 megapixels, but it removes very well and the interface is comparable in speed with the devices on the android. And the fact that Eldar and Artyom before the review prudently launched a bunch of applications says only that the reviews on the MR are not objective.

radik-arr, yeah, they didn't have to turn it on at all. So praise. It will be objective.

Fobos & Deimos,
Objective will be the same ceddar.

Rep: (142)
No, Nokia just hired Marina Rozhkova(who does not know the character - urgently learn materiel). The Highscreen promoted by her is also usually written, for example, with a 3MP camera, although the 1MP camera is actually built in, and the rest is achieved by interpolation)))

But in general, of course, he is very cumbersome and big, plus also on symbian. It’s as if Samsung got it right now and release your camera phone on Windows Mobile 6.5)))

Rep: (1043)
About the camera.
http://europe.nokia.com/PRODUCT_METADATA_0..._Whitepaper.pdf

Raekwon @ 02.28.2012, 11:28*
on symbian is the maximum resolution
E6.

Radik-arr @ 02.29.2012, 13:31*
The camera is certainly not 41Mp
and how much? pdfka above.

Mgeee @ 02/29/2012, 11:05 PM*
and how much?

Pay attention tobroken pixel size9 units each time and no single.
Max resolution 38 megapixel (4: 3)))
But in the modeinverse interpolation pureview(5Mp) no noise.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/12/19, 02:02