> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Spb Mobile Shell 3.x | smart communicator shell

Rep: (804)
Spb mobile shell
version 3.5.5
Discussion hacking the program is prohibited.

Last update of the program:08.06.2010

Attention! Questions on SPB Mobile Shell versions 1.x and 2.x ask inThistopic!
Symbian version of the program is discussed.here!
Android version of the program is discussed inSPB Shell 3D!
Dual-SIM versionrecognized by warezand is not discussed on this forum!
Discussion of the 5th versionmoreNOTunderwayin the subject
"Spb Mobile Shell 5.0 News" . WM removed from project. Forum thread no longer exists.
(Here such questions will be deleted.)

Some possibilities for setting up the program, which are not provided by its standard means, are realized by editing the program's dat-files (changing the program's skins), and these methods are discussed in this topic: Icons and Themes for Spb mobile shell
Ready skins for the program Spb Mobile Shell 3.x: Topics for Spb Mobile Shell
If you have noticed any errors in the program and at the same time you have installed any additional and / orinformal skins and / or widgets, first of all check for a similar problem on the “clean” program. If the problem does not happen again, then look for a solution from the authors of add-ons or in the topic about skins. Messages on such issues in this topic will be deleted without warning.

Attached Image

Other screenshots in the spoiler:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description: The program Spb Mobile Shell implements a new generation of user interface, while retaining all the capabilities of a Windows Mobile based PDA. Enjoy your communicator!

Compatibility: Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1 or 6.5. Compatibility is guaranteed only with official firmware.

Home pages:
Official page
Official Russian Forum
You can write to the caliper here.

FAQ
General issues:
How long does the trial version work?
15 days.
How to upgrade the OEM version (pre-installed by the manufacturer) Spb Mobile Shell without losing the license?
Read here
How to unload Spb Mobile Shell from memory?
Spb Menu - Settings - Spb Mobile Shell - Menu (lower right corner) - Exit Shell
Or useshortcuts.
How to save / restore program settings?
Start-Settings-Spb Mobile Shell and the right soft button.
Orsave data manually.
How to make a full-screen desktop (remove the Start menu / top bar)?
The only known way.In this case, the top bar disappears in all programs, including in Spb Mobile Shell.
How to combine the work of Spb Mobile Shell and HTC Sense?
SecondTodayorTfdetacher
How to install Spb Mobile Shell on a memory card?
Installation on a memory card.The developer does not advise, so ONLY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
From user experience: if you really want to take a chance, you can do it with SK Tools. In the post to which the link is given, the procedure is described in more detail.
What can I do to make Spb Mobile Shell consume less RAM?
Remove some panels from the carousel (see the Carousel section of this FAQ)
How to dial a number that is not in contacts?
No Spb Mobile Shell does not have its own dialer, only search for contacts.
How to hang spb pins on the green button?
Through a third-party program.It is recommended to put Spb Contacts on double or long press.

Battery Pro:
What if you think that the battery with Spb Mobile Shell sits down faster?
If it seems to you that Mobile Shell is eating a battery, pleaseprovide usthe following information:
- device model
- ROM version
- list of installed programs
- logs obtained using this special program:
http://softspb.com/ext/mobileshell/BatteryLogger.exe

It is best to conduct such an experiment:
Fully charge the device, leave it overnight and do not touch it, and look at the discharge in the morning. And then repeat without Mobile Shell.

About the weather:
How to enable current weather?
If you do not have current weather information for your city, this may be due to the absence of your city in the weather information provider list, and this is not an error of the SPB Mobile Shell program. As a test of the functionality of this program function, you can request weather for another city for which this information is knowingly provided (for example, Moscow).
The current weather is taken from the system.METAR
That is, if there is an airport in your city, the meteorological station of which is included in this system, then the current weather will be displayed. You can see the cityhere
Subject on the official forum where you can ask to add your city: -http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23556
How is the weather updated?
The weather is updated automatically if you have some other way of connecting to the Internet (Shell itself does not know how to establish a connection automatically), or you connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi or ActiveSynh.
What if the temperature is displayed as "..."?
If the negative two-digit temperature (e.g. - "-10") is displayed as "...", then you need to update the program - fixed in the latest (3.5.1 and later) versions.
What to do if the list of cities is not necessary?
Write to the developers inthis topic.
How to rename the selected city into Russian?
After choosing a city, change its name.in the registry.
What if the weather is not updated?
1. Make sure the date on the phone is correct.
2. Check if Internet Explorer has Internet access. If not, look for the problem in the connection settings or in the firmware.

About 3D:
How to enable 3D sms / email?
Spb Mobile Shell (Post # 3268288)
How to enable 3D carousel?
3D as in the screenshots is available only for devices with a supported 3D accelerator (qualcomm, SE X1 may have support problems). Without it, the carousel and SMS / mail viewing will be "flat."

Customization:
How to add folders and shortcuts to Spb Menu?
Spb Mobile Shell PowerToy
Or installAttached fileShell_Customize_Menu.cab(270.63 KB)
Now in the Menu ->Settings there is an item "Settings Menu"
Or through the registry:create folder, adding icons to any folder, reorder user added labels
What size should be wallpaper?
Wallpaper should bea certain size.
How to change the icon for the label?
1. Through editing Spb Mobile Shell resources
2. Use a third-party program, for exampleSK Shortcut Manager
How to call a third-party program when you click on the "Missed calls" / "SMS" widget and others?
For this you need to usetransparent widget.
How to install a third-party program on the button?
Setting the buttons of the lower bar.
How to hang another program on the button "Carousel" thank mister_x86 for links.
On the left key of the lower bar ("Carousel"), you can assign only a panel of SBP, morehere.
See the FAQ for topics.Icons and Themes for Spb Mobile Shell.
How to change the number of desktops?
In Spb Menu - Settings - Spb Mobile Shell - Home Screen
Orthrough the registry(thankromanmaks )
OrShellExtension
How to edit the bottom bar (change the buttons, change the number, remove completely ...)?
ShellExtension

Carousel:
How to change the order of panels or remove unnecessary?
Through the registryorShellExtension
How to make that about clicking on the "contacts" started the carousel of contacts?
How to add a task manager to the carousel?

Widgets:
What if there is a widget missing?
You can offer / vote for new widgets onEnglish sub forum Spb.
Or unsubscribe toIcons and Themes for Spb Mobile Shell
What programs have their own widgets for Spb Mobile Shell?
Spb wireless monitor, SPB Traveler, Spb time, Spb phone suite, Spb weather, Spb News (Spb Insight)
How to change the search engine for the widget "Search in the Internet"?
Through the registry. Example for Yandex.
How to display a balance display on the screen?
Unofficial widget to display balance.
OrDynamic Operator Name
Transparent widget:
Dynamic Operator Name (Post # 3748890)

Current base by city, due to changes in time zones
Traveler
forum:http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8100
direct link:http://spb.com/downloads/beta/trv/Traveler.db
Weather
forum:http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23303
direct link:http://spb.com/downloads/beta/wth/Weather.db
Time
forum:http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10249
direct link:http://spb.com/downloads/beta/tm/Time.db
Shell
direct link:http://spb.com/downloads/beta/ms/CitiesDb.dat

In order for the changes to take effect, you need toDownload the new database, then delete and re-add the city of interest.

After deletion:
How to remove Spb Home from the right soft button after uninstalling?
Take advantage ofSktoolsorthrough the registry.
How to completely remove the program?
After the program is deleted, its settings remain in the registry, it is not necessary to delete them, but if you really want, then:
\ HKLM \ Software \ Spb Software House \ Shared \ Spb Menu
\ HKLM \ Software \ Spb Software House 2 \ Spb Software House \ Spb Mobile Shell
If there were third-party themes, then you can delete the \ Program Files \ Spb Mobile Shell folder

Bugs, incompatibilities, problem solving ...
After deleting the program, the curve label (example).
Delete in the registry: HKLM / Software / Spb Software House 2 / Spb Mobile Shell / Ratings / MRU / Index
On Asus, after the software reset, fonts fly through the entire WM (the inscriptions disappear).
Remove the shortcut from startup and run Spb Mobile Shell manually (Genotsvali )
What to do if the "Messages" widget shows the presence of "extra", "invisible" messages?
Check for messages stored on the SIM card.
In Spb Contacts are not shown the correct photo.
Delete the folder / Application Data / Spb Mobile Shell / Saved Pictures
When installing the latest versions of the program, on the HTC devices in the top bar, the icon of the OEM HTC Task Manager is no longer displayed.
Developer Comments. A possible solution is to install version 3.5.2, if there are no critical changes for you in subsequent versions.
After installing on a new PDA with an OEM shell (for example, Acer), Spb Mobile Shell does not start automatically.
Disable the OEM shell.
On the Samsung GT-I8000 (Omnia II), program icons often disappear and reload.
Icon cache is periodically reset.The problem is present only on this device, most likely due to the additions of Samsung. No solution found yet.
RoverPC does not have WiFi enabled via widgets.
You need to use the OEM version of the program from the official firmware. The standard version manager does not work with the stack used in RoverPC.
Color settings from Spb Menu - Tools - Themes do not work.
Try to put one of the topics.from here.
In the settings there are no icons for the Personal, System and Connections folders.
The easiest way is to install version 3.5.2, if the changes in later versions are not critical for you.
Social networking widgets do not work (Facebook, Twitter)
The only known solution is to log in through the browser and only then use the widget.

Download:
Version 3.5.5:SpbMobileShell3.5.5.arm.cab(QVGA versionhere, difference)
Version 3.5.4:Attached fileSpbMobileShell_3.5.4.cab(9.91 MB)

User's manual

List of changes:
3.5.5:
  • 320x480 resolution supported (support for 320x480 screen resolution added)
  • Fix: sometimes filtering and sorting in the Task widget didn't work (fixed: Filtering and sorting did not work in the Tasks widget)
  • Fix: it wasn't possible to restore settings from a file larger than 96K (fixed: it was not possible to restore settings from a file if the file was more than 96Kb)
  • Other miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations (other minor fixes and improvements)

3.5.4:
  • Changes in the Internet search widget
  • Fixed a couple of issues around logging into Facebook and Twitter
  • Backlight support for new device
  • Other bug fixes and optimization

Previous versions:
Version 3.5.3: Attached fileSpbMobileShel_3.5.3.cab (9.9 MB)
Version 3.5.3 for QVGA (difference): Attached fileSpbMobileShell3.5.3.arm_QVGA.cab(4.43 MB)
Version 3.5.3 for VGA, WVGA (difference): Attached fileSpbMobileShell3.5.3.arm_VGA.cab(8.04 MB)

Version 3.5.2:SpbMobileShell.3.5.2.arm.cab
Version 3.5:Attached fileSpbMobileShell3.5.arm.cab(11.68 MB)
Version 3.0.1:Attached fileSpbMobileShell301.cab(7.04 MB)

VersionSPB Mobile Shell 2.1.4.

Buy legal version of "SPB Mobile Shell"

Post has been editedlapchuck - 13.06.12, 17:05
Reason for editing: Removed link to non-existent topic.

Rep: (70)
And, of course, in the third version has not appeared displaying task list ...
Well, of course: after all users have expressed wishes only for his own amusement, not to developers something they have implemented.
Fig FIG :-(

Post has been editedphillipoque - 17.04.09, 05:13

Rep: (0)
Hello! :)
Installed on your Samsung Vita SpbMobaylShell, top set themes (skins) Release 3.2 WQVGA (240x400-Omnia), all got up and running perfectly, then need to remove the theme itself, Shell and to reinstall, and so for the second time, in the upper bar between battery and network is not bright green speaker icon in the Scheele (((how to fix? reinstalled a hundred times already, there is no all
Made XP reinstalled everything again, in simple shell speaker icon IS in the themes installed on top of it NO!
Has anyone experienced this? how can I fix it? Help me please! Plus sign for me not rust;)

Post has been editedser88_06 - 17.04.09, 05:32

Rep: (32)
I have 3 versions do not want to put an mp3 on a call. You can edit the somewhere?
In general, version 3 has become more interesting.
Another suggestion, if it twists such prog-add profile management in SpbPhoneSuite. Very comfortable and will look to be completed.

Post has been editedskyl - 17.04.09, 06:52

Rep: (2)
The first impression of the program - of course, beautiful ... But, gentlemen, what happened to, for example, integration with Pocket plus ?? !! I used to on the desktop is wonderful, and most importantly - compact in a shell container, coexisted and Pocket plus and Weather, almost all St. Petersburg-WIDE program, the "tabbed-Yarlykova" principle Pocket plus gives virtually INSTANT access to the desired program currently being . A bunch of space on tudee remained under other plugins - blue music, VBirthday, dci-balance and prochee..shell also turned almost into the operating system, replacing a Today screen, he lost in the usability (strictly IMHO) .. Newfangled "Finger" thingies IMHO, this is still not worth it. Companies seen became Pocket plus uninteresting, and she does not plan to develop it? If it is not right about the integration with Pocket plus, correct, please ...

Rep: (598)
Guys, as in "free form" to implement grupovoe moving icons from left to right and naobrot. Or even as a return to the mode of moving to the right? Get me on the third tab, there are icons I want all of them to move to the second tab. In the third tab, choose the mode Mixing Capacity poke the icon is selected on the left, but it moves, and carries me along with it, and go back and have all the other icons get back just coming out of the moving mode. This is how you can do more simpler?

Question в„–2. Who bought not long ago SPB Mobile Shell come automatically if a new key for version 3? How to get it?

Another question: how to quickly return to the Today screen. In the second version of the red button folded the shell, Wait no

Rep: (951)
i81 @ 17.4.09, 10:28*
Who bought not long ago SPB Mobile Shell come automatically if a new key for version 3? How to get it?

Officially, the 3.0 is not yet released.

i81 @ 17.4.09, 10:31*
Another question: how to quickly return to the Today screen. In the second version of the red button folded the shell, Wait no

On the Home Screen press a menu (bottom right corner) button, there Show Today.

Dragon Master @ 17.4.09, 11:35*
On the Home Screen press a menu (bottom right corner) button, there Show Today.

But compared to tyknut red button anywhere in the Shell and enter the Today screen - it's a long time.
Your version I saw at once.

Who lacks customization Spb Menu:
Go to the registry HKLM \ Software \ Spb Software House 2 \ Spb Mobile Shell \ Menu \ Root \
Here we see the folder, add to the desired key "Add" DWORD value of 1.
Now you can add shortcuts in "My Shortcuts": D

Tested on Tools,

Posted 17-04-2009, 9:58:

i81 @ 17.4.09, 10:53*
But compared to tyknut red button anywhere in the Shell and enter the Today screen - it's a long time.

Here you will not please everyone. Very many would that be replaced Mobile Shell Today. Well, that was all the standard Today.

Post has been editedDragon master - 17.04.09, 10:09

AMP-ta tell who enjoyed already 3 versions - how she was doing in terms of discharge of the battery?
I have a htc 3450 -2 nd version had to be removed because they do not like to charge the device every day
thank!

Post has been editedfilthgarry - 17.04.09, 09:58

Rep: (145)
As for usability.
My post on August 2008go year:

... cursor with a slightly elevated brightness joystick is moved up and down ... and now go to the sun. All we arrived. This slightly kursorchik not visible. Absolutely. Nothing. Under any angle.

Nothing changed. Still the sun is invisible cursor. Apparently, the combination of the shell and the sun occurs only in me. Testers live somewhere on Pluto, where the small arrow the brightness does not bother.
I understand little thing, yes. But we see the sun over many important carousel from the desktop. And make it bright - about 10,000 times easier than the carousel. Just something to change the one constant in the themes ...

Of the main wishes for the "troika" - even widgets. A lot of different widgets. SDK for writing them, the site with the "folk" widgets.
Then - yes, interesting.
Well, again: there is a battery widget, memory widget there. The SPB Plus, published in the next room, it is, but we do not have. Strange.

Post has been editedMetazoa - 17.04.09, 10:12

Rep: (145)
Cant Andrew @ 17/04/09, 9:28*
what does not work and integration with PocketPlus Weather frankly disappointed.

Disappointed, to be honest it is not. Disappointed that the built-in weather was still miserable. This is just fine, when the product, in particular the shell, is fully functional and does not require installation of two or three products. IMHO.

Metazoa,
Then the company will have to sell one of Shell, in which everything is :), other products will not buy one ... Question for: whether it is implemented in Shell integration of third-party plug-ins?

Rep: (300)
and plugins to get in any way? first put this shell until like, just balance Do not know where to fasten

Rep: (64)
So, before you could softklavishi set up, and now what? On my left was a challenge SPB-Contact on standard tudee now it gives an error, and how to replace it is unclear.

Rep: (3756)
Password for the archive in the .dat not changed. You can begin to rework the skin. )

Rep: (8)
Interesting glitch discovered.
in the "free view" does not work is a button call dialer software :(
This current I?

Deacon @ 17.4.09, 11:55*
in the "free view" does not work is a button call dialer software sad.gif
This current I?

It works for me.

Rep: (4)
And yet what is the "Reboot start" in the settings Moile Shell / system?

Post has been editeddva-baksa - 17.04.09, 11:29

Rep: (54)
dva-baksa @ 17.4.09, 13:28*
And yet what is the "Reboot start" in the settings Moile Shell / system?

by pressing the "Reboot the start," I had a soft-reset and all. more changes I saw.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/08/20, 8:34