> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8] Skype

Rep: (223)
[WP8] Skype
Version: 2.31.0.9

Last update of the program in the header:04.01.2016

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Call friends and family for free using voice and video calling on Skype and instant messaging anywhere in the world.

Functions
- Chat with friends and family for free Skype voice communication on 3G * or Wi-Fi networks and call Skype on mobile and landline phones anywhere in the world.
- At your service free high definition video calling between Skype subscribers on supported devices.
- Sending instant messages to friends in Skype, as well as in Messenger through a Microsoft account.
- Receive notifications about calls and received messages even with the application closed.
- All Skype contacts in the "People" application.

System requirements
- Skype for Windows Phone 8 is designed for use on Windows Phone 8 devices.
- For optimal performance, Skype for Windows Phone requires at least 512 MB of memory.

New opportunities
- Share pictures, add tags and annotations to photos and maps.
- Now Skype starts and runs faster.
- Quick login with a Microsoft account and the ability to use Skype login to login.
- Does your device support HD resolution? Now Skype will be displayed in all its glory.
- Call via Skype directly from web pages and from chat rooms, as well as from third-party applications that have access to Skype.

Skype home page: http://skype.com/go/windowsphone
Skype Q & A: http://skype.com/go/help.faq.windowsphone

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: v2.31.0.9 Attached fileskype.xap (19.01 MB)

previous versions

Marketplace Web: http: //www.windowsphon…4d6a-bdbb-c0a3f4360a51

Archive: WP7 version header

Last update of the program in the header:02.08.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Video presentation:Skype for Windows Phone Beta app
Video Review:First Look: Skype for Windows Phone

Description:
Imagine chatting with friends, family and colleagues anywhere in the world, and seeing them as if they were in the same room. This is Skype.

Features:
  • Make and receive audio / video calls and instant messages from other Skype users
  • Use your Skype account for free at home, at work or on the road (WiFi connection or mobile internet required)
  • Beta version
Deficiencies and bugs of the beta version
There is no sound notification of the message
No live tile
Does not work with proximity sensor
there ishappeningfast battery consumption and strong heat.

Translation of the list with confirmed bugs from Nescoffe:
Calls
Video call only works in landscape mode.
No call indicator during a call.
Solution: If you are in another place, in the Skype application, go back to the center * recent *, find the person you are talking to, open this conversation, scroll to the call center.
Changing the flag / country in the number entry field is not possible.
Solution: Manually enter the full international phone number (for example, +372 ... or 00372 ...) to make a Skype call to mobile and landline phones.
Unable to participate in conference calls
Skype will crash if you cancel the outgoing call before answering a remote interlocutor
Skype may crash when you switch to a contact immediately after completing a video call with it.

Contacts
Unable to add new contacts
Unable to remove contacts from contact list
It’s still not possible to block contacts or view blocked contacts.

Feedback form
Online button, feedback form, does not work
Solution: Go to the setting, select the center * general * and visit the Skype community forum (follow the link) to leave feedback and get help.

IM
Unable to receive messages when Skype is not in the foreground
It is not possible to enter a message in symbolic languages ​​such as Japanese, Korean, Arabic, etc.

Localization
The application is available only in English.

Status
Unable to change your status. While you are logged in to Skype on Windows Phone and the application in the foreground, the status "online" is set automatically.

Voice messages
It is not possible to receive voice messages directly from the phone.

list of tested devices and bugs found
Tested and approved Skype:
Nokia Lumia 710, Nokia Lumia 800, HTC Titan, HTC Radar, Samsung Focus S, Samsung Focus Flash

Tested community:
Dell Venue Pro (chat issue when you open physical keyboard)
HTC 7 Pro (chat problems when using a physical keyboard in landscape mode; only the external speaker works)
HTC HD2 (Custom ROM) (only external speaker works)
HTC HD7 (everything works fine)
HTC Trophy 7 (only external speaker works)
LG Optimus 7 (everything works fine)
Samsung Omnia 7 (everything works fine)
HTC Mozart (only external speaker works)

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP:
Previous versions:

WP7 Market: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/c3f...bb-c0a3f4360a51
Zune: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = c3f8e570-68b3-4d6a-bdbb-c0a3f4360a51
qr code
Attached Image

Official press release:Skype Audio and Video Calls for Windows Phone Users Worldwide

Post has been editedUncle - 04.01.16, 08:56
Reason for editing: 2.31.0.9

Rep: (7)
Mozart flight is normal. Video plows, the sound is nothing. Bad, in the background can not be minimized (((((

Rep: (14)
nokia lumia 800 video works, only the quality is not much. in appearance 640x480 @ 15 fps

Rep: (61)
Samsung OMNIA W (purchased in Connected) - Front camera works - video and audio at a height! It does not work in the background, but in the standby mode (with the screen off, blocked by the keyboard), it received perfectly - two calls with a difference of 10 minutes, although only the sound of the call goes, the screen does not light up, unfortunately the arrival of the message is not announced. Warms up only when called. Now I am fully connected with WP7 and Samsung!

P.S. Who has a mistake when installing / updating from the market, you can either wait a bit and load or open any web page and try again - it helps me.

Post has been editedShurik! - 27.02.12, 18:41

Rep: (12)
Shurik !,
cool) made according to your "recipe" - everything is loaded)) just had to close the zine

Rep: (42)
Quote (3-50 @ 02.27.2012, 17:02)
just at Chosenv1 url is incorrectly encrypted
most likely, but then people write that everything works 100%) the same doesn't open for me

I do not know why some of the curves of the url opens, but the point is not in the picture. I thought, maybe when attaching pictures to a post, it somehow pinched and "spoils" the url, but no - I checked it (I read the code from 1 post and from my post - everything opens without errors). The image itself is taken by me, in fact, from 1 post - withlinks to of.blog skype. Maybe the market is in a fever and therefore some glitches ...

20 minutes of talking to the video ate about 10% of the battery, all without glitches, even a video conversation with an iPhone on the other end of the world. Heating is, but not critical. Another drawback - the landscape / portrait does not change (i.e. there is only a portrait). There is a switch from front to back - everyone noted that the quality (color, clarity) of the back is certainly better

Shurik! @ 02.27.2012, 20:47*
Another drawback - the landscape / portrait does not change (i.e. there is only a portrait).

It can be fixed, in the press release this flaw is indicated
Calling
It is not possible to receive calls when Skype is not in foreground
Video calling works only in landscape mode
There is no call in progress indicator
If you are currently in the Skype app, you can return to the live call pivot.
Changing the flag / country in the dialpad is not possible.
Manually enter the phone number (for example, +372 ... or 00372 ...).
It is not possible to participate on conference calls
Skype will crash when terminating an antivating out.
Skype may crash when navigating to contact immediately after completing

Contacts
It is not possible to add new contacts
Contact list
Blocked contacts or view blocked
You can’t block and view blocked contacts.

Feedback form
Online feedback form button does not work
At the general p * Settings p under under under under Settings Settings, visit visit, visit

IM
It is not possible to receive IM's when Skype is not in foreground.

Localization
The application is available in English only

Presence
It is not possible to set your Presence currently. While you are logged into Skype for Windows Phone, your presence is automatically set to "online".

Voice messages
It is not possible to retrieve Voice Messages directly from the phone.
You may retrieve voice messages from a different device.

Rep: (0)
If you use any suggested variant for the current typed word when typing, instead of the end of the word, spaces are inserted.

Rep: (22)
The HTC HD2 with WP7.5 works fine. In addition to the listed bugs, others are not noticed. The video works pretty well, the rear camera on HD2 transmits like an arrow :) The sound quality in comparison with Android is perfect! We are waiting for improvements :)

The first impression is S **** g O ** a 7, purchased from the officers in February, the last firmware (without Jill), the location is Russian.
Installation: I did not find it on the market, so I put it through a link on a W7 ****. Ru tape, it was installed and registered without problems.
Check: In the work network (local WiFi, prov - 10Mb Int) lag on video, voice is excellent, I wrote off the connection to the channel, at home (WIFi, prov 2 MB) I had a connection with another city without any problems, like in the next room we sat with another city (they have 256KB prov) lays on the video, the voice is excellent.
So far very pleased. I did not notice the battery consumption (I spoke for 30 minutes) on the indicator, although in the last conversation (10 minutes), it felt noticeably (subjectively) heated in the lower part of the battery.
Cons: Does not see the "state" (contact icons are not highlighted), although the properties of the contacts determines (offline-online). I could not add an incoming contact, the icon (i) still hangs, although the "add ..." menu worked, by the way on the BB, in parallel, I had to manually add the same contact again. With the background mode full zero, the program is unloaded, found a way out: the entrance to Skype, the Start button - we continue to work and switch back to Skype via a long tap to "<- "The signal of the incoming call" sound from the toilet "(sorry for uncensored), where I did not find the change. With simultaneous incoming with the phone (specially checked) the connection was broken.
Wishlist: Bugs will certainly be improved, for version 0.0.0.0 - the result is simply excellent, I did not even expect it from MS. However, I would very much like Skype to be fully integrated into the device (address book, telephone part), and not an additional application.
P.S. By the way, not yet tested, the SkГ­pe-Lync 2010 federation should work, if anyone has tried to write.
To Shurik!

AlexPoten @ 02.27.2012, 21:55*
I could not add an incoming contact, the icon (i) still hangs, although the "add ..." menu worked, by the way on the BB, in parallel, I had to manually add the same contact again.
to Shurik!

You cannot add \ search \ delete \ block contacts in the current version; the add button is possibly related to group chat.
Shurik! maybe something mixed up, as it is said that video calls work only in landscape mode.

Rep: (357)
Made a free translation of the "checklist":
* clumsy, maybe later I'll edit it, I hope I conveyed the main essence
list for review
Attached Image

Word List -Attached fileSkype_beta ____________. Rar(34.97 KB)

Post has been editedNescoffe - 27.02.12, 22:00

3-50 @ 27.02.2012, 21:59 *
Shurik! maybe something mixed up, as it is said that video calls work only in landscape mode
Yes, excuse me, for the joy of a portrait with a landscape mixed up

Rep: (593)
Compared with Tango, heaven and earth. Rather, until the sky. The sound is delayed, but without otherworldly noises.

Rep: (154)
On Mozart: the external / internal speaker button does not switch - it still goes only through the external one. Does everyone have it?
In the video call mode: the rear camera shoots in the landscape and the screen rotates into the landscape.

Rep: (1)
It works fine, it's bad that there is no front camera on hd7 (((((thanks a lot ...

Rep: (1)
Serjio @ 02.27.2012, 21:06*
On Mozart: the external / internal speaker button does not switch - it still goes only through the external one. Does everyone have it?
In the video call mode: the rear camera shoots in the landscape and the screen rotates into the landscape.

The same, checked for HD7 and Mozart, does not switch from external speaker to normal. You tap on the button, its picture changes, the sound goes out for a second, and then again on the external speaker, although the button shows what should be on the ordinary one.
The same problem is still with people, a little on a habre on this occasion was unsubscribed.

3acebaka @ 02.27.2012, 23:41*
The same, checked for HD7 and Mozart, does not switch from external speaker to normal. You tap on the button, its picture changes, the sound goes out for a second, and then again on the external speaker, although the button shows what should be on the ordinary.

What are the firmware on Mozart and hd7?

Rep: (3962)
Well, damp, whatever you say: sveta:
grieved that in case of installation of third-party color themes, the text of the contact message ceases to be visible. With standard themes, I did not notice such problems} -)

Cool =) Robit little by little.
“it works in the background” - it received and made calls with a regular dialer running Skype, started the Yandex traffic jams, switching them back to Skype ... it works. Switching between the rear and front speakers works.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/30/19 16:48