> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8] Skype

Rep: (223)
[WP8] Skype
Version: 2.31.0.9

Last update of the program in the header:04.01.2016

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Call friends and family for free using voice and video calling on Skype and instant messaging anywhere in the world.

Functions
- Chat with friends and family for free Skype voice communication on 3G * or Wi-Fi networks and call Skype on mobile and landline phones anywhere in the world.
- At your service free high definition video calling between Skype subscribers on supported devices.
- Sending instant messages to friends in Skype, as well as in Messenger through a Microsoft account.
- Receive notifications about calls and received messages even with the application closed.
- All Skype contacts in the "People" application.

System requirements
- Skype for Windows Phone 8 is designed for use on Windows Phone 8 devices.
- For optimal performance, Skype for Windows Phone requires at least 512 MB of memory.

New opportunities
- Share pictures, add tags and annotations to photos and maps.
- Now Skype starts and runs faster.
- Quick login with a Microsoft account and the ability to use Skype login to login.
- Does your device support HD resolution? Now Skype will be displayed in all its glory.
- Call via Skype directly from web pages and from chat rooms, as well as from third-party applications that have access to Skype.

Skype home page: http://skype.com/go/windowsphone
Skype Q & A: http://skype.com/go/help.faq.windowsphone

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP: v2.31.0.9 Attached fileskype.xap (19.01 MB)

previous versions

Marketplace Web: http: //www.windowsphon…4d6a-bdbb-c0a3f4360a51

Archive: WP7 version header

Last update of the program in the header:02.08.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Video presentation:Skype for Windows Phone Beta app
Video Review:First Look: Skype for Windows Phone

Description:
Imagine chatting with friends, family and colleagues anywhere in the world, and seeing them as if they were in the same room. This is Skype.

Features:
  • Make and receive audio / video calls and instant messages from other Skype users
  • Use your Skype account for free at home, at work or on the road (WiFi connection or mobile internet required)
  • Beta version
Deficiencies and bugs of the beta version
There is no sound notification of the message
No live tile
Does not work with proximity sensor
there ishappeningfast battery consumption and strong heat.

Translation of the list with confirmed bugs from Nescoffe:
Calls
Video call only works in landscape mode.
No call indicator during a call.
Solution: If you are in another place, in the Skype application, go back to the center * recent *, find the person you are talking to, open this conversation, scroll to the call center.
Changing the flag / country in the number entry field is not possible.
Solution: Manually enter the full international phone number (for example, +372 ... or 00372 ...) to make a Skype call to mobile and landline phones.
Unable to participate in conference calls
Skype will crash if you cancel the outgoing call before answering a remote interlocutor
Skype may crash when you switch to a contact immediately after completing a video call with it.

Contacts
Unable to add new contacts
Unable to remove contacts from contact list
It’s still not possible to block contacts or view blocked contacts.

Feedback form
Online button, feedback form, does not work
Solution: Go to the setting, select the center * general * and visit the Skype community forum (follow the link) to leave feedback and get help.

IM
Unable to receive messages when Skype is not in the foreground
It is not possible to enter a message in symbolic languages ​​such as Japanese, Korean, Arabic, etc.

Localization
The application is available only in English.

Status
Unable to change your status. While you are logged in to Skype on Windows Phone and the application in the foreground, the status "online" is set automatically.

Voice messages
It is not possible to receive voice messages directly from the phone.

list of tested devices and bugs found
Tested and approved Skype:
Nokia Lumia 710, Nokia Lumia 800, HTC Titan, HTC Radar, Samsung Focus S, Samsung Focus Flash

Tested community:
Dell Venue Pro (chat issue when you open physical keyboard)
HTC 7 Pro (chat problems when using a physical keyboard in landscape mode; only the external speaker works)
HTC HD2 (Custom ROM) (only external speaker works)
HTC HD7 (everything works fine)
HTC Trophy 7 (only external speaker works)
LG Optimus 7 (everything works fine)
Samsung Omnia 7 (everything works fine)
HTC Mozart (only external speaker works)

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
XAP:
Previous versions:

WP7 Market: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-RU/apps/c3f...bb-c0a3f4360a51
Zune: zune: // navigate? phoneAppID = c3f8e570-68b3-4d6a-bdbb-c0a3f4360a51
qr code
Attached Image

Official press release:Skype Audio and Video Calls for Windows Phone Users Worldwide

Post has been editedUncle - 04.01.16, 08:56
Reason for editing: 2.31.0.9

Rep: (1351)
XAP: yes2::Attached fileSkype_v0.2.0.0_repacked_by_Sam.xap(6.63 MB)

Rep: (357)
The question is to those who have devices that are declared as compatible.
Does this application work in the Background?
The Samsung Omnia 7 does not work as a background application, i.e. if the application is not active, then they will not be able to reach you, which of course grieves you.

Nescoffe @ 02.27.2012, 12:58*
The question is to those who have devices that are declared as compatible. Does this application work in the Background? On the Samsung Omnia 7 it does not work as a background application, i.e. if the application is not active, then they will not be able to reach you, which of course grieves you.

Nope, not working. Samsung Omnia W (Focus Flash)

Post has been editedNescoffe - 27.02.12, 12:31
Reason for editing: Removed personal correspondence

Rep: (4)
On the focus works.
Only resets the call when translating the message to the background (for example, accidentally pressed the search button)
and In the background does not come information about the receipt of messages in the chat.

The verdict is cool, but still betta. waiting for all the plushes and kisses billy in the forehead.

P / S. while writing the message, the people have already confirmed the "one-task", they have done something with Skype to mango.

Post has been editedDenisvf - 27.02.12, 12:01

Rep: (1)
Not half a year!
Samsung Focus 1.3 7740 works fine, slows down a bit! You can broadcast video from the back camera

Rep: (1351)
I think it will be clearer in Russian:http://blogs.skype.com/ru/

Rep: (4)
Another thing, from me to the interlocutor sound delay 1.5-3 seconds, I hear it without delay (it is on the PC).
phone via wifi. stuck in one router.

Rep: (12)
not loaded from the market, error code 805a0193, omnia w with windowsbrakeproject

Rep: (357)
funapple,
About the error you here -Applications do not load from Marketplace with error 8050193

Once you have windowsbrakeproject, setXAP of 2 posts.

Rep: (78)
Nescoffe @ 02/27/2012, 1:30 PM*
Once you have windowsbrakeproject, put the XAP of 2 posts.

I have Interrop from there and everything was set up normally - from the market.

Nescoffe
HAR had to deliver. but I would like to be updated =)
by sabzh:
- there is no sound notification about the message,
- not always scrolling smooth and inertial,
- did not find where to edit the network status (default online)

Rep: (2)
For beta works fine. Communication while testing only via WiFi - I really liked it. The sound is crystal clear. On the iphone the sound was a bit worse. On the android backgrounds, the sound was generally terrible.
The background does not work. The application does not work with the proximity sensor - does not dampen the screen and does not cut down the touch.
In general, I really liked the beta, I will continue to test via 3G.

P.S: I didn't have Skype in the market either. I opened the Skype page through the Marketplace on my computer and installed it through it (from the link to the hotmail market).

Rep: (11)
What is interesting, in the settings in the about writes version 0.2.0.1 (downloaded through the market).

Isildur,
same bet

I noticed that after installing Skype, the bodies began to warm up in the antenna area, which was not previously observed, even with unloaded Skype, it just lies on the table with gprs, wifi off.
look plz

Rep: (2)
Guys and how to switch the sound to a small speaker, otherwise it even works on the speakerphone

SEGA3101 @ 02.27.2012, 12:05*
Guys and how to switch the sound to a small speaker, otherwise it even works on the speakerphone

At the time of the conversation at the bottom of the screen there is a corresponding button.

Rep: (1)
Mozart works. Video broadcasts from the rear camera. : clap:
Only external speaker works. When translated into internal, the sound disappears, then the proximity sensor turns back on the external one (strangely, in the header it is said that it does not work with it yet).
No overheating is observed yet.

Post has been editedLyapin - 27.02.12, 16:16

Something is really wrong after the installation of the program - the body is heated, it was possible to turn off the body only by a notch in the battery, and so good-bye blinked, we will demolish
SMS has not yet arrived after the transaction on the card, usually within a second comes
and after the reboot, you can see that 30% of the battery remains, gobbled, however, not weakly!

3-50
omnia w

even as it turned out - did not get soap!
rebooted and demolished prog - cooled instantly

Post has been editedfunapple - 27.02.12, 16:05

Something is really wrong after the installation of the program - the body is heated, it was possible to turn off the body only by a notch in the battery, and so good-bye blinked, we will demolish

Phone model?
UPD
A similar device, this is not seen.
Considering that the phone is also certified by Skype, this behavior looks very strange.
Is reinstalling the same effect?

Post has been edited3-50 - 27.02.12, 16:15

Rep: (0)
Lyapin @ 02.27.2012, 17:32*
Mozart works. Video broadcasts from the rear camera.

I confirm, Mozart plows video, cheers

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.08.19, 12:30