> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

В® GL to SD (root) | Installation of Gameloft games on SD (external_sd)

Rep: (60)
GL to SD (root)
Version: 2.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:7.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Moves cache from Gameloft games

Description:
How to use and please Note:
Only root required.
1.For new user, using "move data" function move your game data to external SD and click "All gameloft" (If disappear, delete "games" folder on External SD) and other games which you want to move.
(Will move to "games" or "data" folder on External SD)
2.Run this program.It lists all gameloft games and click 'open' to play.
3.If you wanted see other games (not gameloft)
, Press Menu->Check "/ sdcard / Android" ->Click 'Add' and restart this program.
4.Click the desktop icon to execute, mount and press Menu ->Exit
5.If you do not know how to move files, delete the / sdcard / gameloft / games data, open wifi, run the program and click game, leave it to download.
6.Press and hold can remove non game item.
** Limited to the core of each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not executed, please return your phone's models and ROM versions, have the opportunity to add in the new version.
** When you want to connect to the computer as a USB hard drive, remember to unmount.
** There are still some games left running in the background, will mount unsuccessful. Please using other app to kill this game process and re-mount again
** If you had any question about this app.Email to me.

Suit for: LG P990, P920, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy R, i9000, i9003, yp-g1, Acer Iconia A100, Moto Atrix 4G ME860
Use but no report: Samsung Galaxy Mini, SEMC Xperia X10, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Acer Picasso

Developer: tnslf2k
Homepage: http://tnslf2k.blogspot.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.s...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version 2.4.1: В® GL to SD (root) (Post Dgonix # 40669700)
Version 2.3.6 Pro Patched : В® GL to SD (root) (Post # 33437297)

Past versions

Post has been editedavantra - 10.06.15, 13:16
Reason for editing: Version 2.4.1

Rep: (14)
who tried to unsubscribe)

Rep: (25)
And it is possible on the Russian's how it works ..? He went into the program and I do not understand ... What are they doing to all of bourgeois!

Rep: (30)
Transfer
How to use Please note:
Only root required.
1.For new user, using "move data function" move your game data to external SD card and click "All gameloft" (If you disappear, remove the "games" folder to an external SD) and other games that you want to move.
(Will move to "game" or "data" folder to an external SD)
2.Run program.It it lists all gameloft games and click "open" to play.
3. If you want to see other games (not gameloft)
Press the Menu->Check "/ sdcard / Android" ->Click the "Add" button and restart the program.
4. Click on the desktop icon to execute mount and press Menu ->Output
5. If you do not know how to move files and delete / sdcard / gameloft / games data, open wifi, run the program and click play button, leave it to boot.
6.Press and hold can remove not object to play.
** Only basic each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not satisfied, please return your phone model and version of the ROM, it is possible to add to the new version.
** If you want to connect to a computer in quality USB-HDD, be sure to unmount.
** There are still some games left running in the background, it will mount unsuccessful. Please use other applications to kill the game and the process started again
** If you have any questions about this app.Email for me.

by translate.yandex

Rep: (84)
Once installed on HTC Flyer and run the program creates a folder on ext_sd games where cash games and downloads
When mounting for chemto duplicated in gameloft folder, all folders that were on ext_ sd
It is not clear why !!!
Be warned: after removing the program not to remove duplication of folders that they need to reboot I retired it was well realized and not just all deleted.
Be careful.
Before you lay out such programs need to warn about the possible consequences, and described in more detail as you to use this application.

Rep: (33)
aleks0569,
look in the store for some devices this program, you will understand.

Rep: (60)
Mr.DROID,
How to use:
WARNING root permission required
1) push-displacement function dannyh.Vybiraem game cache to be moved to SD and click "Move" ( "move")
2) Run (install) this game through the list of applications in the application.
3) If you want to move the cache is not Gameloft-ovskih programs, we carry out the following:
select settings tick "/ sdcard / Android" and "/ sdcard / data", maintain and restart the program.

WARNING Games, the cache which has been moved to the external_sd, should be run only through GL to SD, or the game will again swing in the cache memory of the phone.

**** Absolutely it works on smartphones LG P990, P920, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy R, i9000, i9003, yp-g1, Acer Iconia A100, Moto Atrix 4G ME860
Ability to work on smartphones Samsung Galaxy Mini, SEMC Xperia X10, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Acer Picasso

Rep: (84)
Ndeaz
The convenience store is not listed HTC Flyer but the program was established, and even downloaded to cache the game GT Free HD from GameLoft.
`DimaN`
(Who tried to unsubscribe)
That unsubscribed.

Rep: (25)
Damir101010 @ 27.2.2012, 11:34*
Transfer
How to use Please note:
Only root required.
1.For new user, using "move data function" move your game data to external SD card and click "All gameloft" (If you disappear, remove the "games" folder to an external SD) and other games that you want to move.
(Will move to "game" or "data" folder to an external SD)
2.Run program.It it lists all gameloft games and click "open" to play.
3. If you want to see other games (not gameloft)
Press the Menu->Check "/ sdcard / Android" ->Click the "Add" button and restart the program.
4. Click on the desktop icon to execute mount and press Menu ->Output
5. If you do not know how to move files and delete / sdcard / gameloft / games data, open wifi, run the program and click play button, leave it to boot.
6.Press and hold can remove not object to play.
** Only basic each phone set different, each phone have encountered can not guarantee normal operation.
If not satisfied, please return your phone model and version of the ROM, it is possible to add to the new version.
** If you want to connect to a computer in quality USB-HDD, be sure to unmount.
** There are still some games left running in the background, it will mount unsuccessful. Please use other applications to kill the game and the process started again
** If you have any questions about this app.Email for me.

by translate.yandex
Thank you, of course ... more or less understood the translation course "of the ax", however as from Google, but you can understand ..! :) And another question, and if I moved the caches of all the games on the ext-sd, does that mean that I can safely delete the cache from the internal memory, or he wound up there !?

Rep: (104)
KsuMax @ 27.02.2012, 08:05*
Developer: GameLoft

Can you fix that would not mislead? The developer listed on the Market, and ittnslf2k .
Thanks in advance: blush:

Rep: (1249)
M
Moved to section "Games".

Rep: (57)
excellent prog, everything is tolerated, however download it three months ago: D

Rep: (23)
And if I have 4.0 and Andrew Card I is mounted in the folder / eMMC instead of / external sd, this fool still shove them into the No lyrics / cd ???

Rep: (0)
Guys, tell me please, how do you know I have a root or not? And if I do not have root, the this program will not install?

Rep: (70)
CENA1994 @ 29.02.2012, 22:52*
Guys, tell me please, how do you know I have a root or not? And if I do not have root, the this program will not install?

The presence of Ruth, you can look in the installed programs, the program "super-user" should appear.

Install but will not work

Rep: (4)
LOL. With Ruth can be much easier and any program to throw;)

Rep: (362)
a great program, but for some reason toSHADOWGUN when you start asking more and download the cache the phone's memory, when I normally moved to the SD card. By the way who does not tell a similar, too, with the Russian interface, so that the rest of the game could also be installed on the SD cache.

When you try to run the app, it crashes with the inscription "Can not find External SD" and how to create it?

Rep: (294)
MatriXNeOMaN,
then simply do not have the card.

Rep: (5)
All threw the stick and everything works fine but is not saved progression igr.PODSKAZhYTE Che do good people !!!

Help Wanted. Launched programa. I pressed the transfer of files. Not only that, I have a list of my application is not complete so more and when I press to engines and nothing happens mount it.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/07/20, 14:22