GPS navigation playbook | Discussion of the work of gps, maps, programs for navigation

Rep: (0)
And with glonas on the playbook what? Or is it a completely different receiver?

Rep: (1)
Oh Hemorrhoids then what

Rep: (32)
As an option, converted Gmaps, paired with the Z10 through the bridge works fine.

Rep: (8)
Greetings to all. Please help (in lichku) activate the BlackBerry PlayBook. After resetting to the factory settings, I cannot select a country and continue activation (I cannot figure out something with a proxy) ... I am from the Republic of Belarus. Thank you in advance. I will not fail with the advantages): thank_you:

Rep: (8)
Greetings to all. How do I install the BlackBerry App World on my PlayBook?

Rep: (10)
Citizens, and someone tried to install a program for navigating maps.me (http://maps.me/)? In bbworld it is written that the playbook is supported, but personally I could not install, "is not supported by the current profile." How to install it? Or somehow to pull out the bar file from bbworld .. Unsubscribe who tried this program, pliz.

There are no normal programs for navigation. Some crafts. Normal programs for me are Yandex Navigator, GoogleMaps. I do not need offline maps, the Internet is now cheap. I just want to turn on the navigator and go. That the voice was broadcasting. And so one dance with a tambourine. But there are no traffic jams in Russia, you need to download 100,500 maps so that Moscow can drive.

Rep: (22)
Montr @ 12/03/2015, 15:01*
I do not need offline maps, the Internet is now cheap

For a playbook internet kopek? Apparently, you have an LTE version of the tablet ... Yes, and as the navigator is heavy, it seems to me (if I had started to navigate it).

Yes, not normal) not heavier ipad. Downloaded free, bought a few. Everything is crooked. On q10 Yandex navigator works fine.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19 09:13