> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

SparkChess HD [3D, Online] | [Table] Excellent 3D chess
SparkChess HD - the best Chess for Android?
Do you think the best chess SparkChess HD for Android?
Definitely yes! [ 40 ] ** [28,57%]
I do not know, I have not played SparkChess HD. [ 86 ] ** [61,43%]
No (if not difficult to write in the comments the best chess, in your opinion). [ 14 ] ** [10%]
Total votes: 140

Rep: (165)
Sparkarkhess free / pro
Version: 12.0.0
Genre: Tabletop

Last update of the game in the header:31.05.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots. thankErichElf
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
stunning chess
Description
SparkChess is the only game in chess on the Play Store, that puts fun first. When choosing a board, computer opponents, and online play, it provides a first-class game of chess, it is equally accessible to professionals as it is for beginners, children and all who want to know how good this ancient strategy board game in reality.

Too many chess games it is impossible for anyone but experts and craftsmen to win. The real test is really a clever chess game is not how hard to beat, but how could it to accommodate players of all skill levels. This is where award-winning SparkChess excel.

If you are brand new chess board, you want to improve your game, you want to teach your kids to play, or you're ready to move on to the next difficult level, everyone can find the perfect balance in SparkChess.

Included with the online games and the baby safe chat system, you can also import and export of your SparkChess game using FEN unified system that allows you to re-create any configuration of the board to continue the game in a different place; even with the use of physical chess!

FEATURES:
* Choose from a variety of boards: 2D, 3D and stunning fantasy chess set.
* Simple user interface that makes the game easy to set up and play.
* Choose from a variety of computer opponents, depending on your level.
* Play random, fast or expert of the game to fit your needs.
* The only game of chess are designed for beginners and experts alike.
* Post your high scores on Facebook.
* More than 400 000 users every week to play against him.
* Learn to play, even if you've never seen before a chessboard.
* More than 50.000 Facebook fans, and continues to grow.
* A large and friendly community of chess enthusiasts from around the world.

Chess again fun to play SparkChess.

Additional Information
Features: 3D, Online
Russian interface: Not
System requirements: Android: 5.0 and above

Homepage: http://www.sparkchess.com/
Play Market: Free: https: //play.google.co...on.sparkchessphonelite
Pro: https: //play.google.co...vision.sparkchessphone

Download:
Version Pro 12.0.0. SparkChess HD [3D, Online] (Fasting kuZZma85 # 85788525)

Past versions:

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 31.05.19, 21:13
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (1)
Lol where needed here 7 Armenian question is a question so well, as well as chess chess

Rep: (232)
amizak,
Punctuation COX
A game on the units?

Rep: (198)
The convenience store is incompatible with the HD2: blink:

But the game went on. There is no Unity not. And no 3D. Deleted. To phone too shallow.

Post has been editedclarion2000 - 25.02.12, 16:30

Rep: (0)
Chess they are in Africa chess - not impressed.

Rep: (415)
Not impressed ... It's fine for a ...

On the tablet looks great.
Tips are only in the full version.

Rep: (194)
clarion2000, sabayon, UT36104, HD looks better on the plate. Established a long time ago, I thought there may be lined with full-version ... but no. Oh yes - so I would like to see in the future the game for two - a man vs man. Hopefully, the developer added.

Post has been editedErichElf - 28.03.12, 21:59

According to numerous requests of workers (lichku, damn it, not rubber), tomorrow will put full-version, is now in the hands of the tablet there. Personally I bought from the developer for $ 6.99 in the store it is absent. I had even for such cases PayPal open.

Post has been editedCOOLZERO2009 - 19.04.12, 21:59

For the first time on the Internet (free access), FULL version SparkChess, meet! * Applause * Promised - spread :)

Attached files

Attached fileSparkChess_5_full.apk(8.9 MB)

ErichElf,
By the way, ask a developer on the game "man vs man," we wrote that, unfortunately, is not planning to add :( And I would also very much like ...

COOLZERO2009, MDA, implementation of the "people vs people" are not tied to any rendering algorithms combinations. It is a pity that it will have to use another application.

Updated hat. Added poll. I hope to give a second life to the subject.

Rep: (50)
Mobialia chess better!

I corrected the cap. Added new version (6.0). Unsubscribe on efficiency, innovation, lay out the screenshots as possible, because in the header of the old version. I did not test, I confess, for the time present, and android has long forgotten how to use the new version came in the mail from the developers.

Everything is perfect, works flawlessly. Where was 2D / 3D mode added a new design - 3D Fantasy (screenshots included).

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedErichElf - 27.10.12, 23:30

Rep: (16)
Great game all advise

Added to screenshots cap from fellowErichElf and, if possible, translated description of the new version in the near future. I apologize for the delay.

And the two of you can play?

Sam_007, discussed above - the post 8, 11, 12 - it is not, and never will.

Rep: (2)
When will the new version?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/04/20, 16:16