> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Russian tanchiki | Free shooting for the day patronymic defender.

Rep: (44)
Russian tanchiki
Version: 1.00

Last update of the game in the header:25.02.2012

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
You've come to the front. Your task - to destroy as many enemy tanks. For every destroyed tank you will be given points. Also, in the destruction of an enemy tank has a drop rate bonus (weapons or lives). In your arsenal of 4 types of weapons (missiles, rockets, lasers, and mines). The shells are endless, and the rest will have to produce weapons, destroying opponents. Map each time randomly generated. Opponents come faster and faster. And if at first you'll have to deal with the usual tanks, then after a certain time will appear missiles and laser, spreading to shreds everything in its path. The game was created specifically for the day of Defender of the Fatherland. Congratulations!

The game is free and is involved in a number of competitions, for me it is important to the number of downloads, so please refrain from XAPov.
Downloading is not shy. Meaningful criticism is welcome.

The game has been certified and will be available in the Russian Market in the next 24 hours.

Download:
WP7 Market: zune: // navigate phoneAppID = 37ee8352-f3f6-43ba-98a4-a8639b52fdd8?

Rep: (0)
On screen looks a little rough, but will appear in the Russian market - be sure to download and see)

Post has been editedDM_FARK - 25.02.12, 16:17

Rep: (7)
And you can xap? Store gives an error

Post has been editedDM_FARK - 25.02.12, 16:17

Rep: (268)
I want to android

I'm here to zune opens and no download buttons. Damn really a shame that they are so long :(
There is not much. At about 6 am the app has been certified, the publication - a maximum of 24 hours.
Android-unfortunately will not.

There was a button, swing, criticize;)

Post has been editedNightshock - 25.02.12, 18:25

Rep: (46)
Keep. C. Market by Wi fi gives an error.
HTC T9292
WP 7.10.8107.79 custom
error 805a01f7

Rep: (10)
NightShock @ 25.02.2012, 04:13*
refrain from XAPov

then make for the USA region

VTS11 @ 27.02.2012, 01:25*
then make for the USA region

Once arrive interesting ideas and proposals for improvement from those who have already played - will have paid more than interesting for all countries.

Rep: (10)
hmm. So difficult now for all regions to do?

Rep: (2)
All would be nothing if only looked something like this :)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedhakken - 27.02.12, 07:56

hakken @ 27.02.2012, 08:56*
All would be nothing if only looked something like this

I think, too much space is vacant. Probably it is necessary to scroll the map, that the joystick is not blocked the playing field, if you know.
More interested in the size tanchikov.
I wanted to accommodate as much as possible of cells, in connection with this matter, not too small, either?

Well for me it's more convenient, as anyone, so the buttons are not on the background of the game, because they can not see what is happening there, but the fact that the small picture will think it's not like will not affect just have tanchiki on s40 - s60 symbian there is quite playable .., vertical or horizontal position, and in an empty space to add glasses, life, weapons .. you can try :)

Post has been editedhakken - 27.02.12, 17:06

hakken
In general, the essence is clear, it is likely to change Joy to deal with less space and located on the bottom not on the playing field. There also bear the Old ..
Catch plus for the idea.

More observations will be?))

Post has been editedNightshock - 27.02.12, 19:13

gavrila @ 27.02.2012, 20:15*
Still sounds in tanchiki dandy ..

I was here in the next topic for the sounds of Mario pelted with bricks, so sykotno)))) And the sound of the plans
I would be more to this version of the game adjustments. It is convenient that there is that graphics, etc.
Sam would potestit, but it is not on anything.

Post has been editedNightshock - 27.02.12, 19:20

We will wait for the update :)

Here's another weird and reviews. 2 people have put a lower estimate, saying Tipo "crap". One set is excellent, nothing is written. Here xs improve)))
Incidentally, as a matter of performance situation? Brakes, etc. no?

Gamepad, criticism
Attached Image

Really do not like asymmetry, but in times less occupies.

Post has been editedNightshock - 28.02.12, 02:37

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/09/20, 18:49