FM Radio (Retro) | listening to ordinary FM-radio (Harmattan)

Rep: (12458)
FM Radio (Retro)
Version: 1.1.4

Last update of the program in the header:16.12.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:

Program FM Radio, has a nice interface with animation in a retro style, designed for listening to ordinary FM-radio on smartphones MeeGo Harmattan.
Setup performs the usual way (without using the terminal), for which completion is not required to restart your phone.
When the application is recommended to use a connected headset as an antenna.

Key features:
"Quick On / Off button;
"The ability to store up to 12 stations;
"Display signal level;
"Beautiful design with animation;
"Typical installation (without terminal);
"No automatic station search;
"There is a brief guide.

Note:
start-up and exit from the program for a moment turn on Bluetooth.

Here are the differences 1.0.1 from 0.0.7:
- new graphics, drawn by a professional designer (compare the picture in the header and here)
- Support 2 skins: "Classic" - fits perfectly into the overall style of the N9 and "Retro" - the post-apocalyptic style Fallout
- unlimited channel list
- automatic station search
- RDS support (two skins)
- control with a headset
- the correct volume control (volume will regulate even when minimized application or screen is locked)
- Improved overall stability (buffering corrected flow + couple bugs)
- translation into Russian, English, Italian, Finnish, Chinese, and many more languages

Yes, and the paid version is placed directly from the store, without the need to includeDeveloper Mode

Homepage: http://fm-radio.mobi/

Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
DEB: Attached fileFm_radio_1.1.4.deb (1.42 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedDgonix - 16.12.12, 10:23
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (125)
screenshots to put it mildly is not quite the same)

Rep: (2)
But seriously it all wrong. Radio is very beautiful, in a retro style with tube gas-discharge indicators. Automatically search for the next station is. Powerful station catches and without antenna, and for the rest use a piece of thick insulated wire 10 centimeters, the signal rises at times.

Rep: (100)
to work you need a developer package?

When installed the developer was included. Then I disabled, it works the same. Maybe for the installation is not necessary, I do not know.

package I have not checked. The radio does not work. PR1.2

skin

Attached images
Attached Image

Gorb Alex,
We put on PR1.2 or PR1.1? N9 body?
another radio (FRMX) I have to work too PR1.1 (needed a developer mode). PR1.2 after I cleaned the phone before installing the package (full reset) PR1.2 set, radio set, but it does not work. zapuskatsya - starts blyutufa icon appears but no sound.

Post has been editedtroinoy - 05.03.12, 12:57

Put on PR1.2, updated over the air, developer mode has installed systems in more PR1.1 /
We tried the red button to press? If you do not earn installs Developer package, it is not how you do not hurt.

Gorb Alex,
Gorb Alex @ 05.03.2012, 14:38*
We tried the red button to press?

of course.

Gorb Alex @ 05.03.2012, 14:38*
If you do not earn installs Developer package, it is not how you do not hurt

furious that the labels (terminal and SDK) after every reboot in the general table, not in the folder where I thrust them. because of this, I decided not to put the toolkit.

Post has been editedtroinoy - 05.03.12, 14:03

So you install it, and then turn off and all the labels disappear.

Gorb Alex,
DEB with this topic (4pda) installed?
established developer package included. I reset (deleted-installed) radio, no sound.

Post has been editedtroinoy - 05.03.12, 16:57

Rep: (12458)
Gorb Alex,
I added a screenshot in your shapku.Blagodaryu you. : Thank_you:

Gorb Alex,
the question is removed, thank you. it was necessary: ​​to put PP, remove the radio to reboot to install.

Rep: (14)
The program is super. I am delighted. A general design of the best I've seen.
The only thing that would like this as a standard player stop playback by pressing a button on the headset ..

perec2k4,
I agree, yet least 2-click (or as it is accepted at the Nokia - long click) the next station.
More to the volume buttons to adjust the at least on the body in the lock mode, and then only with the active screen, the radio turns.

that enjoyed a really good sensitivity of the radio in your phone is practically one of the best that is in smartphones. even in difficult conditions rarely switches to mono in which CTS simply hiss.

Post has been editedtroinoy - 06.03.12, 12:24

Radio officially published in Ovi Store:http://store.ovi.com/content/262564
Updated graphics, does not require the Developer Mode for installation.

See how you can work on the promo site:http://fm-radio.mobi/

After removing the installed version 0.0.6 0.0.7. 0.0.6 A writes in the program.
Where is the rake?

perec2k4 @ 19.03.2012, 14:55*
After removing the installed version 0.0.6 0.0.7. 0.0.6 A writes in the program.
Where is the rake?

Everything is normal, I'm in the help version number is not updated :)

Rep: (32)
andytolst, and the change in the interface planned? Still want to see a radio in the native versions.

Craig_Mabbitt @ 19.03.2012, 15:36*
Still want to see a radio in the native versions.

It's in what?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 23:02